Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Rock Me! Anna Sui for women

Rock Me! Anna Sui for women
dislike

Rock Me! Anna Sui for women Pictures Rock Me! Anna Sui for women Pictures

“Rock and roll is so much a part of my life that I wanted to capture its energy, independence, and playfulness in a fragrance that would let every girl be her own rock star.”Anna Sui

Rock Me is a fruity-floral combination of notes which is filled with liveliness and attraction. Top notes incorporate William pear, green orange and peach skin, which add aromas of a heart – honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus. A base encompasses cedar, amber and vanilla. Starting from fruity and flirty opening, over gentle song in the heart, the fragrance finishes with warm and dynamic accords. Anna Sui Rock Me is available in guitar-shaped flacon, iridescent in pink, purple and violet nuances. Its outer carton is coloured in black, decorated with a butterfly and hippie motifs of flowers and stars. The perfume arrives as 50 and 75 ml EDT.

Anna Sui Rock Me is advertised by popular Agyness Deyn. Rock Me! was launched in 2009.

Orange Peach Pear

Jasmine Lotus Honeysuckle

Virginia Cedar Amber Vanilla

Dalimix Black
Charlie White

Rock Me! Fragrance Reviews

Suzi
Suzi

This sounds really nice however this one is yuk and I love Anna Sui but this one just reeks of toilet spray and even that is being complimentary it really isn't good and it is in such a lovely bottle and a cool name but the perfume doesn't deliver. I wouldn't buy it that's for sure I found it just disgusting and I love perfume and hers but this one is truly hideous I would definitely not buy it ever. Perhaps the summer version is nicer one could only hope so :(

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

All I smell is orangeorangeorange. I hate oranges. I feel it overpowers the other notes, but maybe that's cos I hate orange so much. There are other perfumes with orange notes that I like, eg Madame by JPG, but not this one. Also didn't seem to last long.

AnisAzemi
AnisAzemi

great to wear for going out but didint last long max up to 2 hours

tubita
tubita

The beginnin is sharp and sweet , dry down is very pleasent and fresh...I like it very much and i got already compliments!!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

The opening is so strong, like a burst of lemon... but wait for 15 minutes later, it's very lovely, a bucket of fruits, like fruit salad maybe, with vanilla :)

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I sprayed: I hardly feel it:light sweet,lemony mist. Couple of seconds later it all dissolves. Are we talking about the same perfume?

fath1ma
fath1ma

Ok..let me say about the bottle first. I like it, reminds me of Rock music, Slash's guitar!(GnR) This is must something louded, fierce, strong perfume. But the notes and the colours of bottle just not on the same thought.
As I see here not many fragrant has the similar with Rock Me, so I am exciting to have this scent.
Ladies..this is yummy fruity peachy! Don't say it for young..or teenages..or whatever.. Every women can wear every perfumes as it match for the event. This scent on formal occasions ? Oh c'mon!! Just breaking the rules.. If some ladies (mature) sniff this on a lady (mature) they will think that the lady still have young spirit! Because of the fruity scent are such a energizing. :)
I smell lemon. Not much. Vanilla more appears softly. Silage maybe 1,5 metres..(My maid said). Longevity 5-6 hours. This name should be: Chew Me ! Lol

joyjoyjoy
joyjoyjoy

Common x 10, not to mention any 'rock' feeling...errrrrr

MissButterfly
MissButterfly

I absolutely adore it. Yes, it is intensively fruity (peach!) and probably you had contact with this kind of fruity scent but this one is adorable. After some time it changes into mysterious peachy-floral aroma. I bought it just because of reviews I read here and on other sites. I like it, you will like it to if are looking for fruity scent (for me it is the best one in this category).

Mebster
Mebster

It's like pouring syrup consentrate. A mouth watering one, but after about 4 hours it turns to unsweet rose scent. Nice for everyday, don't cause headache as any jasmine note mostly do? My 4 yo daughter love it on me.

treenhe
treenhe

when i first smelled the cap of this i thought it was just another perfume similar to versace bright crystal and ferragamo incanto heaven (both of which i love). after applying it though there are differences, which although still very similar to those 2, mark it as individual. it doesn't have the sharp citric quality of the ferragamo or the woody notes of the versace. this isn't a criticism of any of the 3, i like them all. after having it on for about an hour, it seems to have this winey quality which i think for my nose is the pear or even honeysuckle. basically it is more fruity than floral and yes, it does seem similar to others on the market but it is nice enough on its own and one that i would wear. it is not 'una grande passione' but it is more than pleasant and a nice addition to my collection.

hebecarin
hebecarin

Love this scent~! the smell stays for a long period with 2 sprays only~ I think my personality can totally Rock It~ XD

Woah! This is fruits galore. Rock Me! by Anna Sui nearly has my eyes literally watering with the amount of syrupy fruits which are present here.

I want to say it's a Summer scent, but with the intensity of all those fruits, I find it more of a Winter scent. It reminds me of Escada fragrances, Moon Sparkle in particular. The peach note smells a lot like peach schnapps, and the orange and pear can only be described as juicy and obnoxious.

My nose is searching desperately for all those floral notes, like the jasmine and honeysuckle, but they got lost somewhere amongst the orange juice and the sweet syrup. It strikes me as being quite acidic at times, perhaps even a little wild.

Vanilla and waterlily thankfully softens the scent towards the drydown, preventing this fragrance from getting too sticky and sweet. The drydown feels like a fruity shower gel, juicy yet clean.

Fruits in fragrances have never been a friend of mine, so obviously Rock Me! hasn't exactly rocked my boat. I must admit that the sillage is monstrous. You can smell Rock Me! from a mile away. The longevity is also very impressive, certainly for that of an EDT.

lm431
lm431

Smells like the fruit juice drink um bongo.... lots of orange and peach to open, also a little boozy. Notice a slight floral woody dry down mixed with what smells like body odour, I get no vanilla or musk. However I also have problems with DKNY Be Delicious so maybe its a common note, but it doesn't smell as bad as this perfume.

Staying power and projection, neither are great tbh.

The bottle is actually the tackiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Truly awful.

Why did Anna Sui retire Sui Love and go on to create this monster?

I am willing to give it 1/10 as it did make my stomach turn earlier I wasn't physically sick.

Gracey16
Gracey16

This is a lovely scent that stays the whole day.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I think it is to sweet, and i agree with sham_1983 that it smells like rose. i think this one smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Rose the one.

EDIT: Today it smells fruity and sweet on me, not even near rose or DG Rose the one :S
Wierd how a perfume can smell different on a person at different times :S

melodytoyou
melodytoyou

I don't like this fragrance, I don't know why. It makes me fell dizzy and sick, every time I used it.

guest_kate
guest_kate

my aunt gave me this perfume i love it a lot besides i love the bottle its my favorite..butterfly i also love the scent..

goddessella
goddessella

when i saw the bottle, i thought it was too loud, obnoxious even, so i did not purchase it, but my friend did. when we got home (we share a flat) she immediately used it and i loved the scent, especially after the notes have settled. so the following day i purchased my very own bottle!

the scent is so fresh and girly and young. i think it would be perfect for the teens and early 20's women as the scent just gives the vibe of energy. it is perfect for day wear when you want to start your day with a burst of energy and fun! love it!

sham_1983
sham_1983

nice mild flowery to me ..i smell rose.. but funny it's actually mandarine+lotus .
nice perfume

yuyulanta
yuyulanta

i luv it, fuity scent with fun sense but yet it still have its mysterious side. so sad its just edt. i luv the mixture of orange, pear and peach with fresh feeling that makes your day bright and fun!

LadyMuck
LadyMuck

I fell in love with the bottle when I first saw it but loved the fragrance inside as well. Fruity and warm on the skin. Lovely!

Kristel
Kristel

A little bit glam rock, a whole lot of fun. For me it`s the sweet side of dangerous, mysterious, rebellious. But deeply romantic and charming at heart.

sjanira
sjanira

I was captured by the shape and color of the bottle. So I purchased it even thought I've never sampled it. It was an ok perfume, nothing spectacular but nice for everyday. Floral fruity with some sweetness. The first opening notes are fresh and light. You can smell the orange mixed with the softness of the peach and pear. Then it softens a bit and becomes more floral with the gentle sweet aroma of jasmine. The base still maintains a little bit of that fresh feeling you get at the beginning. It all wraps up into a gentle sweet floral aroma.

Rock Me! by Anna Sui 3.73 out of 5 based on 123 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anna Sui Rock Me! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Anna Sui Rock Me!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rock Me! by Anna Sui. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rock Me! by Anna Sui represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.