Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Secret Wish Anna Sui for women
dislike

I have it: 388 I had it: 244 I want it: 293 My signature: 12

Secret Wish Anna Sui for women Videos Secret Wish Anna Sui for women Videos

Secret Wish is fairy-like perfume for all those who believe in fairytales. Poetic and very feminine style of American designer Anna Sui reflected in her perfumes. Secret Wish is a pleasing fruity fragrance. The first notes are fresh and juicy: lemon, melon, tagette, peach, pineapple, and black currant. They are followed by floral accord and elegant woodsy notes of white cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk. Secret wish is a blue-green colored perfume, captured in a transparent bottle with stopper that reminds of Tinkerbell. The perfume was created by Michel Almairac of Robertet in 2005.

Melon Peach Lemon

Dior Addict Shine

Secret Wish Fragrance Reviews

lushnight
lushnight

This does smell very much like Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue. The oddest but also best part of this scent is the drydown, which smells like crayons to me.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Secret Wish and Flight of Fancy remind me of a weaker Dolly Girl, but then they both turn to Miracle. Too bad. I'm happy with Dolly Girl.

JerseyBella
JerseyBella

Initially I loved this perfume, and when I say initially I mean 10 seconds after I first spray it on. It reminds me a lot of Lanvin's Eclat D'Arpege and Dolce & Gabbanna's Light Blue; however after a few minutes it begins to smell like a cheap smelling perfume and I begin to get a headache. People avoid me when I wear this and I've never received a compliment when I've worn this perfume. It is definitely going in the trash.

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

I so love this fragrance because it's so refreshing and energizing! It smells very citrus like Dolce's Light Blue but not as powdery. I totally love this fragrance.

Love_heart
Love_heart

I got the 4ml sample for $3 !! It smells like a daintier version of light blue more lemon less cleaning product with a touch of pineapple
2 out of 3 girls at work said it was pretty one just smelt it and said "Nup"
I was mortified when my boyfriend said and I quote "smells like old girls and fish such a nanny perfume " !!!
Ha ha anyways it does stay close to the skin u have to tip what feels like a litre on and even when I spilled a spray vial full I put it in I couldn't smell it 20 minutes later !!
Not again for me

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I love the scent but it's frustrating that it doesn't last longer and have more sillage because it disappears after a short while and nobody can smell it because it seems almost like a skin scent though you can tell it wasn't designed to be. The scent is beautiful but it needs to last longer.

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

Anna Sui Secret Wish EDT is a light, fresh, citrusy sweet, youthful and girly scent. Similar to D&G Light Blue but more nose-friendly IMO. I love, love, love the packaging! Its scent isn't offensive even if you get to overspray it. I recommend it for girls who want to slowly transition from wearing cologne to perfume. It's good for daytime, summer wear especially if you're living in a hot and humid country. Okay for school, work, going out, date night, and probably even for a job interview. I personally find this scent comforting.I use it even when I'm just at home, lying in my bed. For me it's almost perfect; I only wish that the scent lasts longer as this only does for two hours tops. All in all I rate this 4 out of 5 stars.

trishtan
trishtan

Beautiful packaging & scent. Fresh tropical fruit salad. Represent a young girl, lively & full of dreams. Life is like a magical world for her. Anything is possible. But i see it not as a fresh magical forest scent, since it was mostly fruity. It was like magical tropic island, fresh fruit water scent. The longevity is good.

MartineLanthier
MartineLanthier

I wanted a perfume that ressembled Nautica Voyage, because my boyfriend wears it and I'm just in love with it. So Secret Wish was suggested to me by the perfume lady at the store. I smelled it and loved the fresh citrusy melon smell. The box is gorgeous and the bottle is also very nice. I put it on and went to do my errands. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist cos it smelled so nice!!! So I went back to buy it.

Its only problem is that it does not hold very long. The smell on my clothes at the end of the day was very faint. I would say it's a good perfume for the office or school for young adults. Overall, I was happy with it while I had it, but I will not buy it again.

dhya
dhya

A Gift from by former boss. Nice perfume, It reminds me to D & G light blue. Very fresh

licoheha
licoheha

This reminds me of Christmas. It's my Favorite go-to winter scent! AMAZING! Full of citrus and just so fresh :) LOVE IT!

soaked
soaked

Very innocent, fresh, lovely perfume for young girl :) I find Light Blue more sexy and deep floral while Secret Wish is lighter and more fruity. On my skin it gets too sour, such a pity

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

I like this very much and that´s because it appeals to my imagination positively. Fairies, fairytails, miracles, good things may happen to you! This is a very safe perfume to wear at work, it´s subtle and kind, like a friend in need.Not "in-to-your-face"-stuff. There´s no coconut mentioned in the list but I smell it here - odd? Appropriate to wear all year round but very good during spring to autumn.

seokming
seokming

I so wanted to love this, BUT pineapple is not a note that works for me. Sillage is disappointing. The bottle is beautiful, though.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I love Anna Sui! She manages to make some pretty fab eccentric perfumes in kitschy little eye-catching bottles.

I bought this years back at Victoria's when they were selling the fairy scents and this has always been my favorite of hers. It's very light, airy, and doesn't have that in your face sweetness like a lot the ones out there today. This is very clean, sweet, and fresh smelling.

I get the comparison to D&G as far as the lemony freshness goes, but Light Blue is so much stronger on me and I HATE HATE HATE the masculinity of the cedar note in it as it's headache inducing for me... so I've never cared for it. I usually wear this during the summer/spring months. It's a light frag so this doesn't last very long on the skin, maybe 4 or so hours, but that's really pushing it.

I really like this though. I'm glad I could find a good lemon frag that's non offensive and has a lighter quality to it.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

This is a bright,citrus scent and I could see it reminding people of Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue.

On me it smells like freshly zested lemons and limes, clean and refreshing, more sour than sweet, like a great glass of lemonade. It is ageless, and would smell nice on anyone.

You can't overdo this fragrance, it is a must on a hot summers' day and the bottle is absolutely adorable.

Berlynn
Berlynn

I get a lot of citrus and cedar. I thought I would smell more melon, but it seems to be strongest with those 2 notes on me. Sadly neither of those notes work on my skin, but it's still a really nice scent, even if I can't wear it.

babywabbit
babywabbit

I had this perfume for a very long time & I used to only wear this perfume! As I grew older, the citrus scent just kinda threw me off, not a fav of mine anymore. However, it's still a lovely summer scent for younger girls. :)

Lakambini
Lakambini

I purchased a miniature of this. It's definitely in the same genre as D&G Light Blue and Yves Rocher Naturelle, though without the former's sharpness and the latter's unmistakeable apple character.
There is an intriguing, slightly dirty undertone of pencil shavings and musk and the barest whiff of pineapple; the woodiness makes it a bit more grown-up, less of a carefree "summer scent." But interchangeable with either of the two, and, I suspect, a number of others. I wouldn't purchase the full bottle, though aqua is a fave and that fairy is puh-retty.

alyssakalynuk
alyssakalynuk

For a very long time this was my very most favorite fragrance. I actually prefer it more that light blue. I would always get compliments when I wore it. It is the softest most feminine smell. Unfortuately my body chemistry has changed and I find the smell now doesn't work so well on me :(

roya1
roya1

love it,simply divine

RoxanaM4491
RoxanaM4491

This is truly a fairy-tale perfume minus all the intoxicating sweetness of Brittney Spears' Fantasy. The packaging truly gives one a sense for the type of scent inside the bottle: top notes of pineapple carry one away to a dream world. It is my favorite!!! I used to buy this at Victoria's Secret but they stopped carrying it, and now the ONLY reason I don't currently own it is that I couldn't find it in a store. Will order it online soon though. Another kind of comparable scent is Incanto's Shine; I recently picked up Shine at a store and was instantly reminded of Secret Wish, although at the time I didn't realize what specific note it was. Now I know that it is pineapple. For anyone who loves citrus florals, this is a winner.

fizaamani
fizaamani

very light and fresh smell..

acavicchi
acavicchi

I first smelled this in a duty-free shop at an airport overseas and was really surprised- it was a unique,cheerful, fresh and earthy scent, quite unlike the dozens of other floral perfumes on display.
I ended up searching this out after my trip and really enjoying it: the pineapple and lemon make this a very fresh perfume but I think the things I love best are the cedar and oakmoss- both of them reminded me of being in a cool, green forest.
I know a lot of people will absolutely adore the packaging but to me, the packaging, bottle and colour don't really go with the scent. I know that's Anna Sui's style but and I feel like the Tinkerbell and turquoise colour make this seem like more of a juvenile fragrance than it actually is.

vicka16
vicka16

Another successful blind buy. Very refreshing and citrusy smell and very similar to D&G Light Blue and Eau de RubyLips by Dali. Very cute bottle too :-)
Good staying power and sillage. Not as strong as Light Blue, but better than Eau de Rubylips.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I bought it because someone suggested this as a cheaper version of light blue. However, I think this is better than Light Blue. My husband even uses it and he always compliments me every time I wear it. I just think it is very hard to find. I can remember seeing in on some duty free shops when I travel overseas.

Stoicov
Stoicov

I bought it cause was very similar to " Apple Blossom" -The body shop - but for some reason did not go so well on my skin.
Anyone interested I can mail the 30ml bottle (95% full!)

tubita
tubita

What a beautiful smell:) I owned this yesterday and im in love!! Thats true its so smililar to D&G Light blue and I love love. But i think Anna Sui has the cutest bottle and plus way more cheaper than Light blue. Its very long lasting for an Edt. I want all the perfumes of Anna Sui but its really hard to find.

CitiBelle
CitiBelle

I think this scent could be worn by age age, despite the little girl bottle, it reminds me of a sweeter version of body shop Oceanus. Very light and fresh, not much staying power, very balanced, none of the notes comes through that strongly for me although I can smell peach on occasions. Nice for a summers day.

LlygaidSerennog
LlygaidSerennog

I have no idea why I didn't wear this more often, it's lovely. It's fresh, light, woodsy and very springy. It feels a little young though, like mid to late teens; I bought it when I was still in school. The bottle is cute but only adds to the feeling. Doesn't really belong on a sophisticated grown-up woman's dressing table lol

majutsu
majutsu

This is my everyday, go to fragrance. I love how fresh it smells. Use with the matching moisturizer (layering works well when it comes to perfumes) and its lasts a lot longer. If you like fresh, green, sunny smells......this is the one for you you.

Elenkina
Elenkina

This is my holiday perfume. For about last five years I take it with me on my summer sunny holiday. It's light, fresh and so bright scent. My thirD bottle of it!

AshDiCar
AshDiCar

Nothing special and ZERO staying power. It smells like a lot of other teen and 20-something fragrances. Safe, boring and generally clean smelling. I had high hopes because of the melon and pineapple notes but they really fall flat in this frag. This perfume is very linear and never really warms up on the skin. Secret Wish is so dull that I literally forgot that I was wearing it. I smelled my wrist 45 minutes after application and it was gone - completely vanished without a trace.

klmckendry
klmckendry

Yummy scent. Very hard to find. Unfortunately doesn't last long. I've used so much in such a short time, hoping the more I spray the longer it will last, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Won't even stick in the fibers on my clothes. By the time I get to work I can no longer smell it. But so lovely. I hope the next bottle somehow has better staying power =)

luckylilac6
luckylilac6

This is similar to D&G light blue (used to be my signature scent some years ago)
Secret Wish, however is much nicer. Not as sharp, as Light blue, and definitely sweeter. Plus it does smell very watery...which I love.

amber23
amber23

Very light, airy and delicious! I love this scent, its fantastic for spring or summer

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

Ive been looking for this everywhere, guess I'll be buying it online because I never see it in stores like i used to. This scent is soo unique and light and airy. It reminds me of a fairy, it is whimsical. Can't wait to have it again:)

kasslee
kasslee

I first get a burst of pineapple citrus freshness with this, and then it sweetens up a bit when the melon comes through. It's very fresh and invigorating, great for those really hot days.

I love the little fairy and the beautiful turquoise liquid (part of the reason I bought this).

Longevity is not great, but it is still a really nice light scent for summer.

danielmventer
danielmventer

The ingredients sounds very interesting. But can a man also wear this for summer maybe ?

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Smells like a D&G Light Blue Clone at first whiff, though the pineapple in Anna Sui Secret wish makes it a little sweeter. Overall a great scent--safe, very likeable, you cannot spray too much of this fragrance.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Secret Wish is a very likeable, pleasant perfume. It's subtle, light, fresh, fruity and a little sweet in the drydown. It immediately brings to mind my Ungaro Apparition Sky which to me smells very similar and both perfumes are ideal to wear in warm weather. The bottle for Secret Wish is also very nice so there's nothing I really dislike about it, EXCEPT ... the staying power is pretty bad on me and it seems to almost evaporate after a couple of hours, except for a little sugariness which remains on my skin a bit longer. So, that's very disappointing but the bottle I have was gifted to me by a lovely fellow Fragrantican who I've done several perfume swaps with so I don't mind too much! I'd hesitate to actually buy a bottle of Secret Wish though because of the poor staying power (unless I could get a heavily discounted bottle!) but otherwise I do really like it!

Ulrika
Ulrika

I miss the Grapefruit in the topnotes, that is what makes it so fresh.

Tora-chan
Tora-chan

I get headaches from strong smelling-perfumes so I only use really light ones. This one is sooooo light and refreshing!

I do see why a lot of people say this is perfect for younger girls/teens--as that is true...it is such a light, refreshing, and pretty scent.

I have to order it from overseas though because they don't sell it here in UAE.

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

fresh,fancy, fairy fragrance!

tschiepchen

Secret Wish is a fresh scent for hot days when you just want to spritz on a scent that is happiness in a bottle.
It starts with refreshing lemon and a slightly tart note of blackcurrant before it dries down to a soft musk.
Secret Wish lasts for less than an hour before even the last trace amounts have vanished from my skin.
Very similar to Light Blue, but even fresher!
If the scent lasted longer, I'd actually prefer it over Light Blue.

DiBonD
DiBonD

I am really happy I didn't buy this one! I tried some of my friend's and it smelled to green on my skin. It is indeed very fresh, but also too fruity and too sweet.

LuppiLuph
LuppiLuph

This was absolutely my signature scent in my late teens...smell girly and playfull.it just so fun to smell it :)

Thandar
Thandar

I really love this perfume.I have 'secret wish magic romance' and so I wanted this to match in my perfume wardrobe.But I realized that it smells better than 'magic romance' and now it becomes my signature scent.It smells amazing;girly,innocent,relaxing,tender, and light.It is not too sweet like 'magic romance' and it really suits with my personality.It can deduce my stress and anger and i feel calm and happy as if i am walking in the green forest whenever I smell its soft peaceful scent.Some said it smells like 'Light blue', but i am sure that it doesn't smell like D&G.It is better than that and suitable for girls of young age.This now becomes my daily school wear and I got a lot of compliments from my friends.In addition,it does last long on my skin.It is dreamy,airy and fairy like scent.I want to give advice for perfume lovers to try it cause it is absolutely must have for light,natural scent lovers.

lexgurl
lexgurl

Whenever I sprays it, it gives me good mood.
Too bad it doesn't last long :(

rachelriley
rachelriley

my younger sister has it. the first time i smelled it, i didn't liked it very much for its overly citrus/melon scent, but now i find it refreshing and clean. I thoroughly recommend it for young or teenage girls :)

spoombung
spoombung

My 16-year old step daughter loves this sweet, fruity/girly scent. She tells me she adores the bottle and the colour of the juice... but she also reckons it should last longer and it's a bit too expensive.

Mari_on_net_te
Mari_on_net_te

One of my favorites; very girly. Fresh and with a feeling of wind and wide space, yet with an aura of a mystery. Doesn`t last though, needs to be re-applied every couple of hours, but not much, just a little spray :)

Louw
Louw

Far too much melon in this for me - really overpowering. And strangely, I detect a slightly aquatic note somewhere underneath, which really irritates me. Pretty bottle but I'll pass on the actual fragrance!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

sugarcoated dolce & gabbana light blue, staying power poor. sillage nice, while it lasts on the skin it floats refreshing, nicely sweet around you. on clothes or hair maybe better staying power. for young girls or let you feel girlish when you need to :P very cute bottle.

miss_mandarin
miss_mandarin

really in love with this scent. although the starting smell is a bit strange to me, smell like car perfume(?), then it develop into clear and fresh smell of fruits. the perfect perfume for summer and suitable for young girls. recommend this for girls who do not like too sweet perfume :)

glamrose
glamrose

Sad to say, I don't think this one is a perfume but a cologne in a perfume bottle.

Jessica Sou
Jessica Sou

My aunt bought this parfume to her daughter so I tried it. The top notes smell sweet and fresh, adorable. but it lasts not so long. Not very special perfume in a word. Suitable for young girls.

Dongning
Dongning

It's perfectly wearable, and the bottle as well as the packaging box is cute, adorable. One mouth after I had it, the bottle cap is getting loose. My boyfriend likes it very much.

sofiii
sofiii

It's another pretty, easy-to-wear, but not that special Anna Sui perfume.

Secret Wish is like a girlier and sweeter version of Moschino I Love Love.
It starts with the sweet, tangerine kinda cirtrusy top, which is deliciously fruity sweet and optimistic.

However, it goes to the middle notes/dry down phase rather fast. I don’t get any monotone pineapple or current, but more a well mixed sweet (kinda syrup-like, without the cloying factor), cute girly scent, which has a similar vibe as Jeanne Lavine by Lavine, but Secret Wish is shier and more tamed by the citrusy hint in a way.

The dry down doesn’t smell much different, simply closer to the skin and less fresh or fruity. There is the typical Anna Sui style quite and nice dry down with soft peachy musky hint which concludes the perfume in a pretty manner.

Secret Wish is nice, optimistic, girly pretty and nice for everyday wear. However, I find it lacks some personality just like 99% of the floral fruity perfumes these days. Nevertheless, it’s a nice perfume, and I can see many people liking wearing it or smelling it from friends or colleges.
The only con is, as most Anna Sui’s, it doesn’t last long and the sillage is poor after about 1.5 hour.

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

very clean fresh scent, i enjoy this for my school perfume..
but i think i hate the pinneaple smell, it make me dizzy..
the bottle was soo very cute and creativ..

tschiepchen

I love it. Fresh and clean - and makes me feel like a young girl again.
The lasting power is poor though.

mery09
mery09

I bought this without knowing how it smells,but not my cup of tea.I think is for youg girls,under 20,my opinion is that this perfume smells very syntethic,but curious my boyfriend love this perfume.Still,not for me...

hotaru
hotaru

it has the same 'face' as D&G Light Blue, with a slight of bitter 'taste'of lemon peels (at least that's what i think).
I dont wear this, for it smells terrible on me; like i was just being plucked from the inside of a stack of old paper, garnished with lemon peels.

but it smells great for air freshener.and i do use it for air freshener :-|

beautyinthemundane
beautyinthemundane

Great if you're under twenty one, it's spring or summer and you want to smell fresh and clean but not sexy. The bottle is extremely pretty and a must if you love all things fairies and magical. In short, this is a fragrance for the girliest of girls. As others have noticed, it's very similar to Dolly Girl (though not as sickly sweet in my opinion) and virtually identical to D&G's Light Blue. In fact if you can foresake the gorgeous packaging and have a bit more cash to spend, get Light Blue: it lasts at least three times as long and has more substance.

stibby101
stibby101

This was my first ever perfume at the age of 16 so it is among one of my favourites. Not the best perfume I've ever owned but the one that makes me happiest and reminds me of the days of being sweet 16.

It's a fresh fruity citrusy smell that is there for a fleeting moment. I love the lemon top note the fragrance opens with and it cross matches with D & G Light Blue though it isn't as harsh.

boogeyyy
boogeyyy

it's sweet and soft, acceptable, but it's kinda cheap i must say. like everybody wears it. and yeah, right! it smells like dolce & gabbana light blue. you wont smell it anymore after 2-3 hours.

nirwana
nirwana

i don't know what was wrong with me but i got headache when i wore this. it's just too strong for me. the top notes are okay. but the base notes just not my cup of tea. smells different to D&G Light Blue but has the same effect to me.

guest_cottonmoon
guest_cottonmoon

The flacon is gorgeous and will capture the hearts of many, but its fragance lacks substance - it's a typical tweeny fruity floral. Lacks originality, and the smell vanishes in a jiffy.

Easy on the eyes, but boring on the nose.
Why is it always the prettiest flacons with the most unremarkable fragrances?

guest_yuzi
guest_yuzi

it is a cheaper version of D&G's Light Blue. My friend wore Secret Wish and I mistook it for LightBlue. I think it is so similar that it is ALMOST the same!
I am a personal fan of Light Blue, but I will get this because of the Bottle.

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

As mentioned by others this is definately one of her better creations cz it is absoltely sublime & a mouth watering beauty.
To me it smells a less fruitier version of ASui - a flight of fancy, which just misses out to this & also i am not a fan of her work but this is nyc.
Probably this is the best fragrance out of her creations.
It starts a lemony & slightly fruity(edible) which later calms down to a less fruity base & that is the best bit.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

The bottle is an eye-candy, but the scent inside... nothing special, to be frank. Very light, it's actually hard to smell it. I can smell the fruits, esecially lemon and melon, very refreshing. It's nice and airy, plesant to use but I doubt you'll stand out in the crowd wearing this. Also the lasting power is rather poor. But it's nice to have it on your dresser.

JML LEE
JML LEE

i love this one its fresh and friuty and not too sweet i just wished it lasted longer i only get about 2 hours sometimes less on my skin

deargabby
deargabby

I LOVE this scent! I had the secret wish magic romance first but decided to buy a bottle of secret wish. I like this better than the pink one. it doesn't stay long though. but what I really like about this is the bottle! and I love the color. the appearance is very attractive!

LoveLy
LoveLy

it smells similar to the dolly girl on the beach from anna sui and when i ran out of that one i started using this one.the bottle is perfect and the scent itself isnt that bad...just doesnt stand out and doesnt really las long

tee_vee09

i dont know what was going through me when i bought this... i must have had a cold it smells like lemon cleaning stuff... just terrible

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

You'll be charmed by its bottle - but its scent isnt charming at all.

The fruity florals are pleasant but I always found that they never lasted longer than 15 mins.

I know girls would buy this for the bottle - its gorgeous - but it really isnt worth it. Perfume should be bought for its captivating scent -this isnt captivating at all.

A very fruity scent. Not much else to it really.

It's nice enough and Summery of course, but it's not the scent I expected to find in such an enchanting, child-like bottle.

I expected sweetness and flowers, but Secret Wish is mostly soft lemon, pineapple and melon. Not particularly a blend that I usually associate with young girls, which I assume this fragrance would be marketed towards.

There's a surprising element of sharpness which continually bugged me. I'm guessing that it's the blend of lemon and pineapple that makes me feel this way.

Overall I can't entirely hate this scent, but I can assure you that I will never love it. Some have mentioned similarities to D&G Light Blue which I do detest, partly because of the strong lemon notes which remind me of cleaning solutions.

Secret Wish is really to do with personal taste. If lemons and pineapple are your thing, certainly give Secret Wish a try.

Halvah
Halvah

It is similar to Light Blue but this is sweeter, sharper more edgy. It's very nice indeed but it gets to be to sweet on my skin so it's too much in really hot weather. Personaly I prefer Light BLue, but Secret Wish is not easy to purchase in my country and hardly a few people knows it by name. Due to it's similarity to Light Blue there were people who thought I was wearing the latter when I was wearing Secret Wish:( It's a shame:(

Scentgoddess
Scentgoddess

very fresh and young. Gorgeous little bottle.

alexie_kwan
alexie_kwan

it's fresh and pretty distincitve,at least to my nose, i can recognise it whenever someone is wearing this. Unfortunately, same as the rest of Anna sui's perfume line, they last for like an hour on my skin then vanish, not even a wispy trail can be found

indikanoor
indikanoor

secret wish is one of the fragrance that suits my nature-scents, it's fresh, it blends lightly and sweet yet a bit mysterious. never would have thought floral-fruity fragrance like this can be soooo much fun to wear. 4 thumbs up for daily wear..absolutely fun..fun..fun. yes,i love it!

shiela0103
shiela0103

smells so fresh and light, and i love the packaging! i feel so good when i smell this!

Aui_Manila
Aui_Manila

love love this! first off, the packaging is really nice, that little pixie sitting on top of the bottle is really cute, and the scent, its so light and fresh and crisp! its something i wont get tired of smelling. its very perfect for warmer climates as it is not overpowering. it doesnt stay that long however.

pure
pure

I didn't like the head note at all, but didn't wash it off my wrist. "Secret wish" wasn't worth the second chance. My friend described it the best way: old coins + a hamster's urine. Sour, metallic, unwearable.

I'm sure it must be my skin chemistry, because I simply can't imagine anybody wearing THIS fragrance.

Spring25
Spring25

Although it is light, I really enjoyed sampling this perfume. It lasted about 2-4 hours on me. The initial scent is very young, fresh and uplifting. The fruit notes are not overwhelming, and the drydown is very soothing. Overall, a very pleasing fragrance that I would like to try again. The beauty of the bottle design and pretty color of the juice might entice me to buy a full size bottle.

I liked this. It doesn't smell like every other perfume- the pineapple and cedar give it a fresh, clean smell. It's not sexy or seductive but it's cheerful!

dianthus
dianthus

Gentle, soft like cotton, fresh and "cosy" in the end. First notes are definately full of peach and melon, I can't feel lemon..unfortunately not very long lasting. Good for every day use, even forvery young girl. Rather for summer becouse it is not too strong.

asilverfire614
asilverfire614

I sampled this today hoping to discover another summer scent to my liking. I didn't quite succeed...

I did enjoy its opening notes - fruity without being too sweet or too strong. I could smell peach and pineapple at first and then a little bit of sweet melon.

Those lovely fruits lasted about half an hour, and then nothing. I could detect a faint musk and that was it. So disappointing that it didn't last any longer, or have any heart notes to speak of!

IMO, not worth buying, even if you find it super cheap.

guest_Anya
guest_Anya

Very Nice.

But it likes COLOGNE, not EDT! doesn't last at all, typically Sui's EDT!!!

Shauntay
Shauntay

Very fresh..
Very nice..
Asians would love this scent =)
It fades away too quickly tho, luckily i have the miniature to bring along wherever I go!

Cleopatra
Cleopatra

Yeah, It's very fresh fragrance.
I think it bring cool effect.
Perfect for summer..
But I think it's similar with D&G light blue and Moschino I Love Love.
Unfortunately, it doesn't last :(

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

I really do love Anna Sui fragrances.. they're usually light and not headache inducing! However, I've read so many reviews on how Secret Wish smells like Light Blue... which makes it not so unique :( Initial spray gives me huge splash of citrus somewhat sharp but pleasant lemonly zest (not like your average Light Blue!) I usually hold my breathe for about 10 seconds during this time bc I tend to sneeze when I inhale it in! So the top note actually doesn't last past 2 minutes and then you get to a more dried down middle note that is definitely less sharp (this is where it smells like Light Blue!). The lasting power isn't super great.. i had to reapply at least twice a day.. but I figured that the scent stays longer on warmer days and when you spray it on the skin.

perfumejunkie
perfumejunkie

I agree that it is identical to dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Sedef
Sedef

its not lasting! but the smell is really great

joybee88
joybee88

Fresh and quite special. My friend has this and she always smell so good

Natalia78
Natalia78

This doesn't last a 30 minutes!

rockerbabe
rockerbabe

Ya.. I'm agree with you all... the smell so sweet and most of all I love the bottle!

guest_perfumaniac
guest_perfumaniac

I'm addicted to this perfume. It smells so sweet and seductive. But it fades away w/in 3-5 hours.

guest_cessginger
guest_cessginger

I just love this perfume!!
it's awesome!! My boyfriend loves it!! It's very sensual and girly :)
the bad thing is that the the aroma fades away so fast!!! :(

guest_irene
guest_irene

Identical to Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue". I love it!

guest___
guest___

I like this better than the magic wish. Smells alright.

guest_tanya
guest_tanya

My summer favourite! Very girly and flirtatious :) People ask me what perfume is this all the time!

2007
jannyma
jannyma

awesome!!
jst like into da paradisc!!! how can u miss it!

2007

Secret Wish by Anna Sui 3.95 out of 5 based on 419 ratings and 104 user reviews

FAIRY DANCE SECRET WISH for WOMEN by Anna Sui EDT .14 OZ MINI
FAIRY DANCE SECRET WISH for WOMEN by Anna Sui EDT .14 OZ MINI
Secret Wish Fairy Dance Perfume by Anna Sui, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume WorldWide
Anna Sui 'Secret Wish' Eau de Toilette
Anna Sui 'Secret Wish' Eau de Toilette 2.5 oz
Anna Sui 'Secret Wish' Eau de Toilette 2.5 oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Anna Sui Secret Wish Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 90ml 3oz Shower Gel 90ml 3oz 3pcs
Gift Set 1.7oz
Anna Sui Secret Wish Fairy Dance Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 90ml 3oz Shower Gel 90ml 3oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anna Sui Secret Wish fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Anna Sui Secret Wish, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Wish by Anna Sui. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Wish by Anna Sui represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.