Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Annayake Pour Elle Annayake for women
dislike

ozonic
Annayake Pour Elle Annayake for women Pictures

A spiritual balance, freedom and peace, a feeling of harmony and bliss, quintessence of the eastern philosophy – Annayake Pour Elle is a fragrance for itself. Lively and fresh aromas of bergamot, fig tree, and of course, tea, take you to a Japanese garden where you can enjoy the smells of wild flowers, water and blue Water lily; you breathe in the odor of trees and wet bark. Both Annayake for women and for men were created in 2000.

Annayake Pour Elle was created by Lucas Sieuzac and Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann.

Fig Leaf Tea Bergamot

Wildflowers Blue Lotus

Musk Woody Notes Woodsy Notes

New York Fling
Allegria
Eau Parfumee au The Rouge

Annayake Pour Elle Fragrance Reviews

tea time! This is very similar to BVLGARI The Rouge (almost the same perfume!). So apparently the most dominant note is tea. I also recognize some fig notes which matches the cozy character of a warm cup of tea. Wait, another thing which is very strong to my nose, but nonexistent in the notes is Cardamon. It is definitely like melding a mold of fresh cardamon in that given cup of tea.
I like this perfume, because it's different. It also has a cozy character which I adore. definitely a good work and it's surprising that it was created in 2000 and I just discovered it! now where is my cup of tea?

Verka81
Verka81

This is definitely a scent with a secret. Initially a very fresh beginning dries down to musk and sweet fig on my skin. Which to me is uncomfotable. Whereas on my Grandma (80+ years old!) you feel amazing peach and lotus (or waterlily, I'd say). Needless to say, she's very proud of herself and sprays the perfume when she expects guests. :))

NatalkaPetrenko
NatalkaPetrenko

Original, tender, peaceful, sunny, airy. My cousin, who worked in a salon in Europe, introduced me to this perfume years ago, and since then I have never been without it. Being a Japanese perfume and not having a big brand name, it is not well known in the US, which is too bad for everyone. It's a perfume you never get sick of, and it doesn't cling to you like sweet slime, but reminds of itself in delicate wafts of wildflowers and bergamot tea, underpinned by soft woody notes and the slightest touch of musk. It is not long lasting in the sense that with normal spraying, it becomes your private perfume after a while - detectable only to you (and your lover). But if you spray a good amount on your clothes, a cloud of elegant and delicate freshness will follow you all day.

Rinio
Rinio

I bought this as I wanted something different and special and it really is very unique, green, japanese inspired and spicy, very business/office appropriate and serious, elegant but it DOESN´T last...I am so disppointed by the poor longevity and unexisting sillage, what is going on here? 85,00 Euros might not be much money and you do get alot of quantity 100ml of eau de parfume but still it is gone after 10 min....I have never splurged so much with perfume. In 1 week 30 ml are gone and I am still not smelling it anywhere...It smells so beautiful, such nice creation but on my skin...the scent is gone the moment I put the flacon down in my vanity cabinet:(

irina.chirica
irina.chirica

Very light and airy. In the openning notes, I smell some spicies in it, like black or pink pepper.
It is aromatic, yet fresh and not soapy. Elegant, clean.
The white box and bottle perfectly reflect the spirit of the parfume. Like it a lot.

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

This one is a secret treasure. It isn't very well know and therefor underrated, but Annayake Pour Elle is an amazing perfume. I have recently purchased a 100ml bottle + matching shower gel and never ever want to be without it again. Pour Elle could be a potential thread for my beloved signature Creed Love in White. Its such a unique freshness, a warm freshness. The tea/water lily/wood combination is amazing and the noes are so well blended. Its perfect balance - warm and fresh, airy light but with substance and a spicy kick to it. To me this one feels classy and sophisticated, but with a lightness at heart. Funny enough I associate it with fall/autumn rather than the warmer months, even though the ingredients list would indicate otherwise. I highly recommend to try this, no matter what type of fragrance you like as Annayake Pour elle could potentially appeal to anyone.

Ananoa
Ananoa

It's adorable

Justyna
Justyna

After a nice opening gets somehow strange... If a soap could be metalic, it would smell like this.

treenhe
treenhe

well this is a turn up for the books. not a fan of greens or tea scents (i particularly dislike the elizabeth arden green teas) but i really love this. it's so gentle and calming. there is tea there but it's tea with milk and sweet sugar rather than dry jasmine green tea, if you know what i mean! towards the end there's almost a minty note to it too. the wild flowers and bergamot are the main notes throughout for me though and i'm so glad. they sweeten and freshen this scent to a beautiful but subtle level. now i've got to try and find this baby somewhere....hmmm...?

kerini
kerini

Not my cup of tea - even if it smells like one in the beginning.
The scent started out strong with tea and citrus.
After a few minutes it turned slightly soapy on my skin and it went downwards from there.
I got a quick impression from the fig leaves before they disappeared together with the soapy smell in favour of indistinguishable florally green notes.
Later the fragrance turned more green and fresh with a little wood and the tea came through again.
The flowers kept lingering in the background almost till the end.
The lasting power was rather poor with about 4-5 hours.
A light and inexpensive spring scent, perfectly boring.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

just wonderful.. so fresh and light and airy.. a little woody notes after a while, which harmonize perfectly with the initial freshness.. perfect for daily wear or when you want to feel clean all day long.

zvoncica
zvoncica

First smell on Annayake made me fall in love.

Moderatly strong citrusy smell, tender...tender...tender flowers, with perfect touch of tea notes. Has nice staying power, tones of freshness, brings the spring memories over and over again.

If you are a floral green type of person, or fancy citrus and tea notes, please dont look any further.

This is a garden of Eden.

fotolux
fotolux

Is this fragrance very harmonious Fresh above all things? perhaps. But it is a woodsy freshness. At first freshness of bergamot + freshness of fig leaf + freshness of sapling (not leaf, but wet bark). It`s freshness of the wild flowers then + freshness of water-lilys from a clean-clean lake. In the end tea (rather green) + wood notes (fresh and spicy at the same time) + musk, but very tender without sexual aggression. Annayake Pour Elle - quintessence of the eastern philosophy it`s really true.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Annayake Pour Elle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Annayake Pour Elle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Annayake Pour Elle by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Annayake Pour Elle by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.