Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Hanami Annayake for women

Hanami Annayake for women
dislike

Hanami Annayake for women Pictures Hanami Annayake for women Pictures

Japanese house Annayake is presenting the fragrance for women, Hanami. Japanese holiday of blooming sakura (Japanese Cherry) Hanami has inspired the designers to create a fragrance with the same name. This fragrance is created with intention to provoke a feeling of joy, relaxation and absolute happiness that evokes when achieving a state of harmony with nature that Japanese people feel when they get in touch with the greatest artists of all – the Nature. The base of this perfume is created of cherry blossom, night jasmine and pink peony.

Top notes: violet flower, cyclamen
Heart: cherry blossom, jasmine, peony
Base: sandalwood, musk

Hanami was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Martine Pallix.

Violet Cyclamen

Cherry Blossom Jasmine Peony

Musk Sandalwood

Hanami Fragrance Reviews

ChelseaJack
ChelseaJack

This is one of the only Fragrances that is designed for women that I wear. It's kind of sweet, but not overwhelmingly and that makes it in my opinion very suitable for men.

Barbie2
Barbie2

This is a wonderful surprising fragrance! t has this kind of sour note, that someone described as 'metallic', but I see it in a positive way. It makes it not boring but surprising. Somehow it reminds me of Rive gauche, don't know why.

mjb28
mjb28

This is fresh, soft, floral, a bit juicy, feminine fragrance. It has an inspiring notes which is harmoniuously blended. This fragrance will be great for spring. Pretty lovely, wearable smell. Only disadvantage is its lasting power. A bit weak on my skin. Not for me!

zvoncica
zvoncica

Beware! This scent can cause serious trauma by its depressive notes, uninspirative soul and meaningless existence. When I initially sprayed this on my hand I recognized floral green notes with loud metallic background. Weird green notes, far from fresh and joyful, more like bitter pill or car refreshener.

And the flowers I mentioned, smell like grown in black shaded basement, without light or air. Sad, empty and annoying. I regretted testing Hanami from the first moment, and was helpfully blessed when two hours later last note of this melancholy monster vanished.

I would classify Hanami in olfactive group named Blah.

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

A sweet and gentle scent that makes me think of a soft lily of the valley (muguet).

imgcas
imgcas

This scent sounds lovely according to the list of notes, but I was really disappointed when I tried it on my skin. It is a floral-green fragance (more green than floral), with a note which I can't put a name. It is something herbal and metallic, which I just had to scrub off.
It's a shame, but the only Annayake scent which I love a lot is Tsukimi.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Hanami fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Hanami, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hanami by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hanami by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dolce Vita Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum John Galliano John Galliano Annayake Natsumi Versace Versace Pour Femme Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Balenciaga Florabotanica Guerlain Insolence Givenchy Ange ou Demon Annayake Matsuri Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Cartier Baiser Vole Annayake Tsukimi Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Versace Versense Annayake Miyako Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris