Designers » A » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Miyabi Man Annayake for men

Miyabi Man Annayake for men
dislike

Miyabi Man Annayake for men Pictures

Miyabi Man and Miyabi Woman make a new fragrant pair of the Annayake collection and they will be available from December 2009. Their compositions are blended perfectly, in a simple but elegant way. The fragrances have the same name which means 'to follow elegance and tradition' in Japanese.

He is simple and strong,
In black and silver,
Radiant with tranquility and safety…

Fragrance for men Miyabi Man has an aura of steady masculinity and special charisma which accentuates strength and power, without influence of fashion trends. Top of the composition introduces citruses and red orange aromas. The fruity explosion of the beginning is softened with anise notes. A heart includes cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, violet leaves, which leave an impression of elegance and charm. Accords of woody notes of sandalwood intertwine with tasty vanilla. Base accords feature tonka and musk, as one step farther from milky sensuality…

Flacon design follows tradition of minimalism, sophistication and cleanliness and offers the ultimate balance of curvy and straight lines. Modern interpretation of brush and ink alludes at traditional calligraphy art and Japanese identity. The flacons were designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff. Available as 100 ml!

Citruses Blood Orange

Nutmeg Clove Cardamom Violet Leaf

Musk Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanille

Miyabi Man Fragrance Reviews

sebadancer
sebadancer

Beautiful! I had never heard of this house. The salesman recommended it to me after listening to what I was looking for. He sprayed some on my wrist and I went shopping to see how it evolved. It turned out beautiful on my skin. So I went back and bought a bottle.
It s such a nice light woody smell. If I had to make an association, I would say Tommy Hilfigher. I wore so much of that during my teen years but at some point it started feeling too young smelling for me. This is just what I needed, a grown up version of Tommy!
I m looking forward to summer days as I think this season will fit this best.
I'll need more wearings to talk about projection and longetivity. But it s a light fragrance so I'm not expecting much, and that s ok .

Update: I take it back! It stays really good! My skin eats perfume. But this sticks! I could smell in on my arm after 6 hours and a shower!
You can be generous in sprays if you like but easy on the neck as it can be a little cloying. So shoulders, back of the neck, hair and wrists are better options.

kigyo
kigyo

Nothing special. A synthetic smelling citrusy sweet smell. Safe for any occasion. I am a citrus fan, but this one is just way too weak for me. Will not buy it again once it runs out.

crusadernor
crusadernor

It starts fresh and eventually you'll get a very nice vanilla scent which last for days. It's the first fragrance which is partially waterproof on my skin. I can still smell it after a shower.

I'm loving it and the girls/women go crazy. First day i've used it i've received compliments from 6 different female colleagues. Age 25 - 40.

Very long lasting power!

electric_wood
electric_wood

A very nice and enchanting fragrance!
The calm and harmony of an intimate garden.

It is a vey delicate blend that makes your senses travel to Asia whilst making you feel at home all the way.

The opening is fresh and surprising, and the dry down lasts and lasts... fabulous!

This very blend of spices is exotic and rewarding because of its richness, its refinement and its long lasting power.
Lightness accompanies all this throughout.

Miyabi Man by Annayake 4.14 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Miyabi Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Miyabi Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miyabi Man by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miyabi Man by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Chanel Allure Pour Homme Davidoff Silver Shadow Annayake Tomo Diesel Only The Brave Davidoff Zino Davidoff Cartier Declaration Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo Hugo Boss Boss Orange for Men Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Guerlain Vetiver Extreme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Creed Aventus Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Rochas Rochas Man