Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Miyabi Woman Annayake for women

Miyabi Woman Annayake for women
dislike

Miyabi Woman Annayake for women Pictures

Miyabi Man and Miyabi Woman make a new fragrant pair of the Annayake collection and they will be available from December 2009. Their compositions are blended perfectly, in a simple but elegant way. The fragrances have the same name which means 'to follow elegance and tradition' in Japanese.

She is sophisticated and refined,
In ivory and gold,
Gentle and gracious…

Elegant notes of Miyabi Woman bring floral waves with a veil of sensuality. Top notes offer juicy and velvety peach scent, while a heart is floral and incorporates white freesia and sunflower which suggest softness and gentleness of ingredients. A base is created of sandalwood, tonka, amber and white musk, as an unforgettable experience for all senses. Milky, warm and tasty nuances remind of vanilla scent which clings to your skin as comfortably as a dress on a women and it accentuates her elegance and grace.

Flacon design follows tradition of minimalism, sophistication and cleanliness and offers the ultimate balance of curvy and straight lines. Modern interpretation of brush and ink alludes at traditional calligraphy art and Japanese identity. The flacons were designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff. Available as 100 ml!

Peach

Freesia Sunflower

Musk Sandalwood Amber Tonka Bean Vanille

Miyabi Woman Fragrance Reviews

EMIV
EMIV

I love this perfume.

I got it as a sample, and have been wearing it for quite some time. Trying to find out if it will still work with migraines before I buy it.

It is a warm scent, lovely, I keep smelling my wrist.
It seems like it would be good for any occassion, and it kindoff feels like a burberry trenchcoat.
It is classy, but not boring.

I tend to hate vanilla with a passion (I lived in an apartment where it was used as airfreshner in the toilet, associations..) but I didn't even notice it was in here, with the nice way the scents are all blended.

It is not too sweet.

lilymorena
lilymorena

I am astonished. After so many tests and so many different scents. This one is definitily wow. Amber, fresia, vanilla, tonka. I can't smell musk at the drydown thanks god, but a lot of honing. This one comes to my wish list.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This fragrance surrounds you with a filmy veil of beautiful scent, vanilla, peach and light florals. The fragrance opens with the peach and tonka in the forefront followed by a pretty strong vanilla. The peach is a deep scent and it smells much more like apricot to me, probably due to the addition of amber to the mix.

While this fragrance may initially give some of the same feeling one gets from Kenzo Amour, I think Miyabi is a superior fragrance. As Yohji and flowers-in-the-springtime said, this fragrance gives you a centered, peaceful feeling, like being surrounded by a veil of peace. I have that quiet meditative feeling all day long when I wear Miyabi. Also there is no rice note in Miyabi so one does not get that "foody" vibe.

As the scent develops it becomes more of a skin scent but it remains with you all day, a calming presence, a balm to the spirit. As the hours pass you can smell the freesia more and a bit of green and a tiny bit of almost a hay note that I believe is the sunflower. I do not find the musk or amber to be excessive at all. They give Miyabi a depth and lasting quality without overpowering the beauty of the other notes. Finally, I rather like the bottle. It's very simple. It reminds me of a small vessel that might be used in a Japanese tea ceremony.

tijgetje
tijgetje

I got a tester of this one and WOW! do I love this one!! I don't know wich note does it but I keep sniffing my wrist :-0 It's summer here at the moment but your can perfectly wear this one. This is going to be my fav. parfume for now! Good sillage and the parfum stay's on forever. But it's not in your face at all. A very sensual and misterious parfume. My husband loves it to.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

I have been wearing this perfume for a few days now and I don't think that the fragrance is about the notes, but it is all about the experience.
When I wear this I am wearing a piece of clothing which clings seductively to my body. When the wind blows, the smell wafts around me as a gentle reminder of its presence.
This is a beautiful fresh perfume befitting of those hot summer months where the body glistens in the heat of the day and this scent creates a veil of beautiful florals.
Longevity on me has been inconsistent. On a warm day the lasting power is amazing but on a cold day it fades quickly.
Projection is subtle, this stays very close to the skin.
A stunning floral composition!

Planet_X
Planet_X

Miyabi is a true child of Annayake house - distinguishably perfect and refined. From same (or almost the same notes) noone could creat a miracle yet Annayake manages to do it. Again and again. Its 5th I think fragrance that I try and they are soooo different - from each other, from the rest..that in my olfactory world there is two-dimensional perception from now on - Annayake fragrances and "all other fragrances"
They are not your american-european-niche ones where you can go on about top notes, middle notes and base notes, - nope! Its just A smell, that you hardly can call "A fragrance" - its a smell of YOUR hair, of YOUR skin, always tender, mysterious, undeniably visual
Back to Miyabi - masterpiece. Undescribable one. One moment its all about milky-vanilla-peach, another-flowery-tender breeze of the tonka. No comparison for me with anything. Very very sensual in a very very surreal way. Liv Tyler in the "Lord of the rings" sort of girl. Eahhh....
P.S. Kenzo Amour not even comes near to this beauty, but Le Parfum Kenzo, yes.

Magneto
Magneto

@Habanita Annnayake is exclusively sold at Douglas, but that doesn't make it a housebrand. Annayake is a luxurious cosmetics-brand from Japan. All Annayake fragrances consist of 80% natural ingredients. Perhaps that explains the price.

For the mods: this scent is called Miyabi, not Miyabe. You can even see it on the bottle in the picture if you look closely.

As for the fragrance: it's wonderful, simple and elegant fragrance; Miyabi even means elegant in Japanese!

9154mf
9154mf

I do find it resembles Kenzo amour but it is slightly louder, a little...screechier...perhaps, not as soft and milky-vanilla comforting as Amour (which I also own and love.) The peach note is quite strong so it overpowers the soft powdery floralcy of this at first. After only 10 minutes it softens and becomes more mily-powdery and resembles Amour alot more.
If you wanted a more floral-fruit punch to your Amour then this would be a good choice. Not sure if I'd actively seek this out to buy but I would swap for it.

coconutpixie
coconutpixie

a warm vanilla fragrance. it really resembles amour by kenzo. i feel very comfortable when i am wearing it. it works very well and the lasting power is also good. unfortunately it is a bit expensive, but i would not say that its not worth the money.

@guest: You can buy Annayake at the online shop of Douglas. Annayake is the house brand of Douglas.
I personally didn't like any Annayake scent yet and find them too expensive for a house brand.

About Miyabe: I find it hardly discernible and a bit harsh.

Moonglowone
Moonglowone

A decadent rich scent. The moment I sprayed it on it hit me as the scent I was searching so long for. Miyabe feels like silk when it touches your skin. I disagree that it is too sweet, to me it's more of a woodsy one with a mix of flowers. I find the peach note not to come through too strongly either. This one is my new passion. I tried Kenzo, it is not for me it lacked the ommph of Miyabe. Absolutely gorgeous. I think it smells A LOT better than Kenzo "Amour". If you can afford the price, it's worth falling in love with this one. Too me, it's worth EVERY penny.

Mayim Eden
Mayim Eden

The bottle is ugly but the scent is really warm and spring inspired. Peachy, a bit juicy, woody, i smell cherry wood, earthy vanilla. It resembles me on Tommy Hilfiger Peach Blossom, but more earthy, more subtle and not that sweet.

Maki
Maki

I don't get the Amour by Kenzo like the other reviewers...to me this one is much 'cooler' en more bubblegum-ish...
It certainly differs from many of today's scents but like other modern scents it has no 'inside story' to listen to...
It's the same from beginning till the end...
I don't like that fact...I like a little adventure in a perfume...as with the more classic scents...
Got me a sample to give it an other try some day, but I don't think I'll buy it.

wauzilauzi
wauzilauzi

I have it and I´m not happy with it. Much to sweet in my opinion, doesn´t work on my skin - same as Amour does. What a pity!

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Wonderful warm scent. Reminds me at "Amour" by Kenzo but Miyabe is more beautiful on my skin.
I´ve always looked for a scent smells like Amour because it doesn´t work on my skin. Now I´ve fount it.
Beautiful fragrance and happy to have it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Miyabi Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Miyabi Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miyabi Woman by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miyabi Woman by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.