Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Natsumi Annayake for women
dislike

ozonic
Natsumi Annayake for women Pictures Natsumi Annayake for women Pictures

The new fragrance for women, Natsumi or 'the beauty of summer', is a perfect fragrant companion for warm summer days. Japanese summer is full of green vegetation and herbal-sap, and therefore Natsumi came to be a translucent and grassy-fruity summer essence. Floral notes, rose, orange blossom, lily of the valley, are arranged with green and floral notes of peach, watermelon and black currant. Woodsy-fruity-musky base is elegantly sweet. It was created in 2004.

Top notes: herbal-sap accord, watermelon, ylang-ylang, citrus
Middle notes: rose, orange blossom, violet, lily of the valley
Base: peach, sandalwood, cedar, plum, musk, black currant

Green Grass Lemon Ylang-Ylang Watermelon

Orange Blossom Violet Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Black Currant Plum Musk Peach Cedar

J`adore
Clinique Happy In Bloom 2011

Natsumi Fragrance Reviews

miss honeysuckle
miss honeysuckle

Natsumi is an early morning visit to the garden just before the sun is shining
All the plants are relaxed, fresh and green.
I can smell the flowers and all the fine fruits of the saison.
Natsumi is a fine summer perfume, refreshing, tender and delicate.
An enchanting summer day starts with Natsumi!

missgeschick
missgeschick

Natsumi is my favourite summer scent. It's best for hot days because it's a really refreshing and vitalizing green and fruity scent. At first I didn't like it. But then I began to smell the freshly sliced watermelon in it and now I love it. You can spray generously cause it's light and decent with moderate sillage however an delightful fragrance with an energizing effect on me. Longevity is about two hours.

geierwally
geierwally

I was looking for a substitute for Aqua di Gio, Armani which I liked a lot in the 90ies when it was most popular and which I coudn't stand any longer. And here it is: my new perfect summer fragrance. I can wear it everyday and everywhere, as well on vacation as to the office. It will offend nobody, yet be recognized as something very pleasant, even by people who usually disapprove of perfume. I bought the 100 ml bottle plus a small one for travelling, because I am quite sure that this will be a long-time affair. I don't think that Natsumi is very similiar to J'adore except for the woody base and maybe some flowery accords. J'adore is far more elegant whereas Natsumi is green and sportive.

Grazia
Grazia

It's so powerful fragrance, lasts very long!!! Fresh, I feel ananas and lemon, but I didn't like it, sorry.

samsara1977
samsara1977

Am I the only one who find resemblance with J'adore? Only a lighter version of it, less sparkling...?

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

OH YES! Natsumi is truely delightful! It is a perfect summer scent. It´s fresh green and fruity. I get the watermelon and the peach out of it very clearly. Today is the first time I am wearing it and it seems like the lasting power is quite good.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This is a very subtle one, lovely. Not as fresh as I hoped, but fresh indeed, fairly green, and just slightly sweet.

Update:
I have only a decanted sample of this, thanks to Fragrantica user Chat Lunatique...I have the bad habit of rubbing wrists and neck when I use perfume splashes, which weakens the scent. I abstained from the bad habit today and I was in awe of how feminine and unsynthetic this fragrance is! I really smell a perfectly ripe peach and lily of the valley more than anything. If I had the money, I would buy the largest bottle I could find immediately, and make this my day scent....

Latest update:
I thought I loved cedar, but this makes me feel otherwise. This is one of those fragrances that I was excited to try, liked one aspect about it, without paying enough critical attention to decide whether it's really great for me or not. The strong peach, the unusual watermelon note, and the the lily of the valley all left me excited enough to think I liked it, even while the sharpness was putting me off. This light wood-the sharpness of freshly cut cedar, the feel of sticking your nose in it, is not for everybody. In any case, it's not for me. I don't like the usual sharpness of straightforward florals, and I am skeptical about cedar, since it seems to be the sharpest and most pale-smelling wood. On somebody else, this might smell elegant and fresh, but I am not sure whether it would be equally sharp-smelling from a distance.

Elumina
Elumina

This one is really made for summer.
The opening is just fantastic, so fresh, juicy and mouthwatering fruity, love the watermelon smell there, i wish it would stay til the end, but well the contrary is the case. The drydown is flowery and fresh, but its not a nice kind of freshness, because its too bitter.
I also saw its only available in 100ml, that pretty much, as the scent has a very good lasting power for EdT.
At the moment im not sure if i would buy it, but i cant deny that Natsumi is a well done summer fragrance.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Used to be my favourite for summer. Reflects easy-going personality yet brings some individuality with Japanese touch. Technically it could remind of J'adore but with "greens", without glamour - in green trend / philosophy (if there is any, haha).

Helene
Helene

In some way it is fresh. Very pleasant, lasts long. I weared it several years ago. Sorry, don't remember how much did iy cost, but I'm sure that the price has changed already! )

precioustima
precioustima

I love Annayake natsumi so much
that is my favorite fragrance, i want to know how much it costs to buy it?

2007

Natsumi by Annayake 4.00 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Natsumi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Natsumi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Natsumi by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Natsumi by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.