Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Shiroi Annayake for women

Shiroi Annayake for women
dislike

After the Miyabi fragrant pair from 2009 and fragrance An'na Annayake from 2011, the Japanese brand Annayake presents the new duo which arrives in glass flacons of the same form as the above-mentioned fragrances. This is a black and white edition—male and female fragrant contrast Kuroi and Shiroi launched in October 2014 and suggest diversity but also the closeness between men and women.

Woman’s edition Shiroi presents all its gentleness and elegance in a pure white flacon, announcing the fresh and sophisticated fragrance. The composition opens with sparkling scents of neroli and mandarin above floral heart made of white flowers, rose and ylang-ylang. The intoxicating and seductive floral notes are subtly softened with musk and precious wood in the base. The perfume is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Mandarin Orange Neroli

Ylang-Ylang White Flowers May Rose

Woodsy Notes Musk

L`Air

Shiroi Fragrance Reviews

RAW85
RAW85

Being male, I obviously wouldn´t wear this perfume, but I just had to chip in to confess my love for it. Its innate delicacy and freshness and the subtle florals make this the perfect (daytime) spring and summer fragrance for women in my eyes.

I've heard some women in a shop say it's too innocent for them, but I personally disagree with that statement. I think it could however require a certain taste and understanding of underplayed sensuality and femininity to wear it properly. This scent does not scream out for attention and is not at all bombastic in it's entree.

mizz.cindy
mizz.cindy

This is truly a beautiful perfume for women who love their Narciso (the white square bottle) but feel that it's too much for spring and summer. Shiroï is based uapon a similar vibe as Narciso, musky woods with a white floral top. But since this is a Japanese brand, is smells much more transparent that Narciso. Therefor it's excellent during warmer months of the year.
Shiroï has a milky woody and warm floral heart, and smells very tender and soft. The white florals, slightly soapy orange blossom with some lily of the valley maybe and I suspect gardenia. With the rose it has a delicate floral bouquet that is very sheer and transparent. Underneath there's some woody musk that grounds the whole and becomes more dominant when it reaches the dry down.
Really beautiful!

DiaAnna
DiaAnna

I got this for Christmas as a present , I see nobody said anything about it so I'm the first :)), it's flowery , flowers and flowers , a bit of vanilla , it's sweet , a bit fresh as if you just took a shower , altogether not bad but I wouldn't buy it by myself , silage and longevity are under moderate for me , it's not a heavy one , works In the summer better , flowers , flowers , flowers :)!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Shiroi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Shiroi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shiroi by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shiroi by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jil Sander Style Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Chanel Coco Noir Bvlgari Omnia Coral Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm for Women Cacharel Noa Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Burberry London Donna Karan Pure DKNY Burberry The Beat Chanel Allure eau de parfum Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Calvin Klein Beauty