Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Tomo Annayake for men
dislike

tobacco
Tomo Annayake for men Pictures Tomo Annayake for men Pictures

Tomo by Annayake is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Tomo was launched in 2007. Top notes are rosemary, lavender and citruses; middle notes are coriander, clary sage and tobacco; base notes are labdanum, tonka bean, black musk and benzoin.

Rosemary Lavender Citruses

Coriander Clary Sage Tobacco

Labdanum Tonka Bean Black Musk Benzoin

Tomo Fresh

Tomo Fragrance Reviews

raiza1990
raiza1990

Deep, sweet, mature, misterious, strong and original. And just a bit spicy, what i think is good.
Lavender and tonka bean are the main notes for me,they are well done, not obscuring the other notes.
Unfortunately sillage and longevity are a joke, even when sprayed on clothes.
Well blended and worth having, but really overpriced.
Overall manly, intriguing and elegant, but i can´t say i am in love with it.
Note:8/10

Rerik
Rerik

Tomo is a hidden gem. Floral-musky notes. Made for the night. Made to compete with JPG Le Male.
Sweet, sexy, intimate fragrance.

nonsisa
nonsisa

Very flowery, sweet and a tad smoky as well.

You can clearly smell the benzoin musk base in it. What I don't get that much are the citrus notes.

Tomo is quite on the sweet side and pretty gourmand. If you like a good lavender benzoin combination highlighted by the spiciness of coriander you won't be disappointed with this scent.

Quality made.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

I don't know my way around men's fragrances yet, but I absolutely loved this when tried at the store to the point of wanting to wear this myself. After a while, the paper sample got really sweet - I guess that was the tonka and benzoin coming through. On my skin it didn't get so sweet.
I'm just so glad it doesn't have any leather notes in it. The combination of lavender, sage, rosemary, coriander and tabacco is great, it keeps it gentle and clean.

siemen
siemen

It is a supreme perfume, When you have smelled this all the others are just dull. It leaves an impression,

My signature smell

gert1980
gert1980

strong and good perfume

Yannis
Yannis

it's one amazing warm parfum with very close notes to Le Male JPG and One Million PR
Oriental parfum with very pleasant development

vertigo
vertigo

Want a modern take on your grandpa's citrus-herbal-lavender cologne that he used after shaving?
Tomo is the answer.

Starts very vintage, with very clear lavender and citruses and herbs in the second row.
Then, I agree with others, reminds me of Armani Code. But Tomo is less sweet and more smoky, also has a tiny hint of bitterness, which seems just right here.
In the very end it gets a bit dusty and mossy.

It also resembles Versace Dreamer and Bvlgari Black. There is one fragrance that it resembles even more, but I can't remeber it right now ...
Will update later.

Daniholland
Daniholland

yes , an oriental woody, very misterious and sensual! I love it! I think is way better than the armani code but it doesn't last long. 2-3 hours on my skin.

carera
carera

its beatiful oriental perfume very close to armani black code

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Tomo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Tomo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tomo by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tomo by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Chanel Allure Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L`Homme Le Parfum Chanel Allure Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Giorgio Armani Armani Code Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Montale Red Vetyver Diesel Only The Brave Creed Imperial Millesime