Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Yukimi Annayake for women

Yukimi Annayake for women

Yukimi Annayake for women Pictures Yukimi Annayake for women Pictures Yukimi Annayake for women Pictures

Floral, woodsy, oriental fragrance Yukimi is devoted to winter. The conception of the fragrance includes fresh frosty air, dazzling snowflakes, and anticipation of holidays. The top notes are frosty mint, mandarin, apple and green accord. The delicate heart is floral-white: white freesia, rose and jasmine. The base notes are white cedar, white musk, maple wood and amber.

Yukimi was launched in 2004.

Apple Mandarin Orange Mint Green Leaves

Freesia Jasmine Rose

White Musk Amber Thuja Maple

Santal Carmin

Yukimi Fragrance Reviews

Fresh, soft, subtly minty, slightly sweet, and clean. Very faint on my skin, even after I've doused myself with numerous sprays. Perfect for settings where only unobtrusive fragrances will do. You'll offend no one while wearing this.

As I have said in a review for another Annayaki fragrance, this wonderful creation is not about the notes, but about the soul and the experience of the perfume.
This needs savouring for it's beauty, it's complexity and it's sheer genius .
I cannot believe how magnificently this fragrance creates the essence of a sharp, cold, frosty winters day where the sky is cornflower blue, not a cloud in sight and you can see your breath in front of you when you breathe. You are walking through the park, the trees are bare of leaves and the the branches glisten like diamonds, as the sun reflects the ice, Everything is cool and crisp, fresh and clean. This is the initial spritz you get from Yukimi.
The heart and dry-down offers such promises of exquisite sweet woodyness and the continuing aroma wafting under your nose. This is a devastatingly beautiful, sultry, refined, quiet and soulful perfume.
I cannot put into words the sweetness and joy that this perfume brings.
It's wonderful, simply wonderful!!

polly golightly
polly golightly

creato per l'inverno, ne ricorda i sentori freddi e quasi cristallini. io invece, che d'inverno preferisco i profumi opulenti e avvolgenti, lo trovo perfetto per la stagione calda: la nota di menta, immediatamente riconoscibile (e difficilissima da rendere perchè fa venire in mente sempre l'odore di dentifricio) si fonde magnificamente con l'impressione, quasi croccante, di mela verde. seguono le note di mezzo, fiorite (con la fresia in primo piano) e quelle di fondo, che si assestano su un accordo ambrato e leggermente legnoso. originale e gradevolissimo.

When I was around 7 years old I was going to school by my own. 7.30 am - dark winter, silence, walking on the full of frosty snow road, shining as millions of diamonds under the street lights. But my favourite part of all was that magical thuja alley..thuja trees from the left and from the right, covered by snow, tall, green, as a quardians to my own Narnia. Each time I was passing them by I would take off little thuja leaf and would rub it into my palms to create that aroma of fairytale..Unforgettable...
Yukimi to me is that frosty crispy snow on my favourite trees of all, - revealing my romantic but assertive and adventurous side. Its full of promise, bright and sparkling...
Have to admit that mint is the last thing that I smell in Yukimi - thuja, maple wood, apple and amber - the most.

As soon as I sprayed it on, I was in love with this scent! Usually I don't really like fresh and cold fragrances, I'm more the type for warm and oriental, but this parfume is stunning!
I love the mint, first I didn't recognize that note, but when I checked on Fragrantica I was really surprised to discover it was mint, because this perfume doesn't smell like toothpaste at all xD
Anyway, this one is on top of my wish list!

I feel fower Bomb.. , the chewing-gum :).I liked this scent , now it is a little too sweet for me.
But very interesting.

Very nice scent not only for the winter time. It is floral and woody, warm and I also get the green leaves,the mint and the apple clearly which makes it a quite green smell.

Floral, woodsy, refreshing and feminine smell of Yukimi («beauty of the winter») devoted to winter. First time I made attempt in summer, when my friend purchased it for me, then - on the terrace of coffee shop it`s reminds me a small pastry shop.Today - coolness of bergamot went and almost to no sweetness. Shining citrus, frozen mint, mandarine, apple, green leaves sounds in top notes. Expressive floral bouquet from the notes of white fresia, rose and velvet jasmin fill smell by tenderness. And woody notes of maple, white cedar, ambergris and musk help to prolong the charm of moment. And in the street in winter it was a fantastic and comfortable warm, spicy and woody, sparkling, gourmet...

Yukimi by Annayake 3.94 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Yukimi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annayake Yukimi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yukimi by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yukimi by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.