Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Yukimi Annayake for women

Yukimi Annayake for women
dislike

Yukimi Annayake for women Pictures Yukimi Annayake for women Pictures Yukimi Annayake for women Pictures

Floral, woodsy, oriental fragrance Yukimi is devoted to winter. The conception of the fragrance includes fresh frosty air, dazzling snowflakes, and anticipation of holidays. The top notes are frosty mint, mandarin, apple and green accord. The delicate heart is floral-white: white freesia, rose and jasmine. The base notes are white cedar, white musk, maple wood and amber.

Yukimi was launched in 2004.

Apple Mandarin Orange Mint Green Leaves

Freesia Jasmine Rose

White Musk Amber Thuja Maple

Yukimi Fragrance Reviews

CherryCharlie
CherryCharlie

As soon as I sprayed it on, I was in love with this scent! Usually I don't really like fresh and cold fragrances, I'm more the type for warm and oriental, but this parfume is stunning!
I love the mint, first I didn't recognize that note, but when I checked on Fragrantica I was really surprised to discover it was mint, because this perfume doesn't smell like toothpaste at all xD
Anyway, this one is on top of my wish list!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

I feel fower Bomb.. , the chewing-gum :).I liked this scent , now it is a little too sweet for me.
But very interesting.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

Very nice scent not only for the winter time. It is floral and woody, warm and I also get the green leaves,the mint and the apple clearly which makes it a quite green smell.

fotolux
fotolux

Floral, woodsy, refreshing and feminine smell of Yukimi («beauty of the winter») devoted to winter. First time I made attempt in summer, when my friend purchased it for me, then - on the terrace of coffee shop it`s reminds me a small pastry shop.Today - coolness of bergamot went and almost to no sweetness. Shining citrus, frozen mint, mandarine, apple, green leaves sounds in top notes. Expressive floral bouquet from the notes of white fresia, rose and velvet jasmin fill smell by tenderness. And woody notes of maple, white cedar, ambergris and musk help to prolong the charm of moment. And in the street in winter it was a fantastic and comfortable warm, spicy and woody, sparkling, gourmet...

Yukimi by Annayake 3.95 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annayake Yukimi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Annayake Yukimi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yukimi by Annayake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yukimi by Annayake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue John Galliano John Galliano Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Guerlain Mitsouko Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Chanel Allure Guy Laroche Fidji Thierry Mugler Innocent Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Dior Dune Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Thierry Mugler Angel Sisley Eau du Soir Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Dolce&Gabbana Sicily