Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Anne Klein 2 Anne Klein for women

Anne Klein 2 Anne Klein for women
dislike

Anne Klein 2, was launched in 1985, one year after the debut. Top notes: bergamot, green notes, peach, rosewood and lemon. Heart: jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, carnation and iris root. Base: vanilla, amber, sandalwood, musk, patchouli, benzoin, and civet.

Available as EDP.

Jitterbug

Anne Klein 2 Fragrance Reviews

armacoonsum
armacoonsum

Good lord, this stuff is/was achingly beautiful... I remember it being similar to Guess Original, oozing from its bottomless depth with rich amber and orris root... AK2 with just a bit more bite... almost a bitterness, but a craveable bitterness. It is factually causing me physical pain to ache for both of these impossible to afford unicorns. I long for them. Nothing comes close to either, not yet anyway. Should I spend $40 for the mini on Ebay? I love this one and Guess Original, and my husband, and my kids... not *necessarily* in that order. ;)

Hani70
Hani70

Anne Klein 2!....i miss you so much, why isnt there more perfumes like this? its the sexiest by far....its Love all over...looking at Addict by Dior at the moment. its the closest to it!

aber19
aber19

If you are perfume collector, who likes spicy, vanilla perfumes, that are strong but linger this is the one for you. I have a 100ml of this fragrance which I bought on EBAY. It was expensive, but it is like Obsession, Must be Cartier and Cartier Dragon all in one. It is a smooth perfume that is welcoming, warm and great quality and consistency. I has a vintage smell of cinnamon and cloves and is remarkable. Today, perfumes are usually 1-2 dimensional, this one changes, transforms to happiness. If you have a chance to buy this perfume, I think you will not regret it. Only women who are confident, like a strong and complex fragrance this is one is for you. I have seen small perfume samples on Ebay it is worth a try. This fragrance lasted 8hrs on my clothes.

Flowergrl
Flowergrl

I got very lucky and saw two bottles of this in a thrift store one day. I wanted to buy them both but knew that one would last forever since it's such a concentrated scent. My first bottle was divine in the 90's, right up my alley. I had to be careful not to overdo it but with a drop here and there, ummm, and it lasted and lasted. Somehow the bottle dropped behind my dresser and spilled out into the carpet and my room smelled of Ann Klein 2 for years. This bottle is firmly placed on my dresser and I intend to enjoy it for the next ten years or so, so yummy.

shamsiruhe
shamsiruhe

So far in my three year journey into the world of perfume, this is my absolute favorite. I've spent $250 on bottles of it to date, and expect to buy at least two more big bottles in the future.
I may try the "Long Lost Perfumes" version as well. I've heard it's lovely.
What strikes me about this is it is the most sophisticated perfume to have no"coldness" about it. It achieves what I had thought could only be achieved by the chypre genre.
It's not quite formal, but definitely perfect for a wedding/funeral/event. Also a delight for everyday. Very comforting and warm while not being oversexed or teenage sweet.
A triumph.

perrie
perrie

This is, although not available anymore, so, technically 'was' my all-time favorite fragrance! In the nineties I managed to buy and cherish and enjoy only three bottles. Because never before and since has a fragrance felt so 'me'! I do have to confess that I still keep the empty bottles, now only with a couple of drops of thick liquid in them. Whenever I feel the need, I take a whiff ... and feel better. :-) I'll never forget this one time when a good friend was over at my place, and feeling bored, took the bottle, took the cap off, smelled it ... and then he said, 'Hm, smells like you.' Exquisite, special, feminine, attractive, comfy, enchanting -- this is Anne Klein II for me! Take a bow, creators and label for a most delightful PERFUME!

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

This fragrance is all that and a bag of chips! Warm, rich, sexy mmmmmm. Stand back or you might get burned because this fragrance is hot and on FIRE! She is powerful and demands respect. Amatuers need not apply but don't take my word for it...

Update: received a full 30 ml bottle in a swap today, now I don't have to use my two large minis all that sparingly. This fragrance is deep and rich just the way I like it. It's warm, comforting, with a hint of spice and very classy. It's like An alternative to Obsession, made for a 'lady'. It's so pretty.

amariah

Update: four hours later

I can still smell on my wrist. I have sprayed it on my clothes, as I walk on the streets I can feel the wift of fragrance when the wind is blowing. I have a warm, comfortable feeling, it is smelling alot like just de cartier now. It has softened a fair bit, it is still there but it close to the wrist and less powerful to offend anyone. It smells really nice on clothes because the smell raises as one's body temperature is raised and you can smell the lovely fragrance. It would have the same strength of cartier or obsession after four hours.

amariah

Firstly, it smells a bit like obsession at the start, I can smell the wonderful spicy cloves, which smells a little like must de cartier, and has a lovely vintage, refined scent, a little goes a long way.It is a multidimensional fragrance.

Now I can smell a lovely ginger smell and strong florals, vanilla. It has becomes softer, but it has wonderful smell whereby you can be smelt easily about 1 metre away. This is spicy, strong sweet, perfume a fusion of cartier dragon, smell, but more complex and but the same great lingering power of cartier.

As a avid fragrance appreciator, this is one of the best fragrances ever made.The smell reminds me of old money, vintage class and exotic leather in a good way. I would recommend to try a sample first, it you like rare, quality perfume it is treat to have for someone with a strong bold personality.

It's distinction promotes sexuality and power. It is quite strong reminds me now of NU YSL fragrance. Anyone who likes vintage smelling perfume, the sillage is great I think it would last over eight hours due to its strength would appreciate this. A rare, delight treat of how perfume should be made and smell. A winter or an interview or a seductive perfume, remember a little goes a long way.

outside_the_box
outside_the_box

Long Lost Perfume makes a worthy AKII dupe called Duality. They used to have their own site, but are now on eBay. Especially like their dupe of Deneuve called Cannes.

kyara.peacock
kyara.peacock

This perfume screamed FEMALE SEX APPEAL! I could never ever leave the house without it when I had it. I has 8 bottles at one time and they are all gone now. I would give anything to be able to have more!

krmarich
krmarich

I always wondered whatever happend to Anne Klein II? It was so LARGE in its time. The mall I frequented in the day used to blast it through the anchor stores! It was unforgettable, potent and extreemly well dressed.

It was another one of those classics that merged the notes so well that it was a very distinct composition. At the time Giorgio was everywhere. I can easily recall both in my memory easily. It was rich, luscious and sexy-totally east coast!

This is one of those forgotten standards that slipped under the radar. I always wondered if there would be an Anne Klein III? We will never know...

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Beautiful scent. Soft, feminine, great staying power. I recently bought it on a vintage store and fell in love. It is the perfume version so thank God a little goes a long way (it's such a small bottle :(... I will have to get another at Ebay when it's over.

sofababe
sofababe

I just bought a little 5ml bottle on Ebay for £1.20 ($2)!!!! I'm gonna cherish it and make it last forever, its soooo good. Why on earth are fabulous fragrances like this discontinued while crap like Paris Hilton and the Spears woman is readily available for next to no money everywhere? It makes no sense.

zapling
zapling

My sister wore this until her bottle ran out and we all switched to Osbsession for a whole decade.
I loved it. I have never been able to find anything that resembles the airy cloud of softness that one gets from Anne Klein II (nor has my sister). If anyone could suggest a replacement scent for this, i'd be grateful!

gazelle
gazelle

I really dislike to boast about my finds, but I bought two for myself and sister when drugstore clearanced it when discontinued. My sister sent me back to buy the remaining five. When she passed, I inherited her bottles. This is the heaviest vanilla I can wear. When I do wear it, I feel wrapped by my sister,s love.

My two remaining bottles are over eight years old and the one I just started smells like the very first one.

candacew
candacew

This was my signature scent for a decade. When I ran out, and discovered that it was discontinued, I went into mourning! I did pay the high price on Ebay for a large bottle a couple of years ago, and I am so glad I did. This is a sexy, sophisticated scent that never fails to elicit compliments, especially from men! It is complex enough to get noticed, but not intimidating. In fact, after a few hours, it seems to have a calming influence on me and those around me. I am in sales, and I always wear Anne Klein 2 when I have a meeting with a big prospect! Maybe because it makes me happy and gives me confidence, or for whatever reason, but I am usually successful when I wear it.

twinsplus1
twinsplus1

I used this until I could no longer find it. The ebay price IS outrageous. This was a wonderful scent and became my signature scent. I never wore it that someone did not tell me how wonderful it was, men particularly loved it. It made me feel classy and sexy. I do wish they would start making it again!! I have tried some knock offs of it and they just terrible!

Teebird
Teebird

I have been testing a sample today and while it IS a classy, spicy, "syrupy" scent, I find it to be a bit overwhelming(one drop does linger for hours and hours) and reminds me too much of the smell in one of those Christmas stores with all the scented candles.

larring
larring

This is my all-time favorite perfume. I wish that it were not discontinued as the price on ebay is outrageous. To me this is the definition of a floriental. True perfection. Long lasting scent too.

nickflick
nickflick

I bought this back in the early nineties and I believe it is one of the best in its genre. This is a delicious, syrupy, incense like scent that is perfect for evening wear in cooler weather. It made me feel rich, classy and seductive when I wore it and if it were available now I would probably find it hasn't dated at all. Use sparingly as it is quite strong but the longevity is better than excellent. This is a classic in my opinion. I bought two bottles of this which is unusual for me because I get easily bored so I must have loved it.

Anne Klein 2 by Anne Klein 4.32 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anne Klein Anne Klein 2 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Anne Klein Anne Klein 2, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anne Klein 2 by Anne Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anne Klein 2 by Anne Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.