Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Monsieur Annick Goutal for men

Eau de Monsieur Annick Goutal for men
dislike

Eau de Monsieur Annick Goutal for men Pictures Eau de Monsieur Annick Goutal for men Pictures Eau de Monsieur Annick Goutal for men Pictures

Eau de Monsieur by Annick Goutal is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Eau de Monsieur was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Isabelle Doyen. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and mint; middle note is geranium; base notes are patchouli and sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Mint

Geranium

Patchouli Sandalwood

Eau de Courreges (new)

Eau de Monsieur Fragrance Reviews

MikesPlaza
MikesPlaza

I really love this. A modern take on classic colognes.

It smells classic without that old school vibe, if you know what i mean.

Very fresh, bright, citrusy but still elegant and classy.

badrat
badrat

I really love this one, it reminds me of the very first Eau Sauvage, back in the 70's.
Too bad it doesn't last long, 3-4 hours at most, with minimal sillage, yet better than Eau d'Hadrien - my second choice.

Momenti
Momenti

"A Morning Smile" ****

I like colognes a lot. They bring me joy and mixed feelings of cheerfulness and sexiness.

And also an excuse to scent myself several times along a day of summer and brightness.

This one is very good, although a bit more well behaved than others - I'm thinking of you, Eau Sauvage ;)

aliks

A very elegant and classic eau de toilette. Warm on summer and spring, it reminds me of Eau de Courreges and there is also a hint of Moustache by Rochas. A great fragrance that feels very clean and classy.

Ladycrafter
Ladycrafter

Nice and lemony but I am a little cross. I recently splurged on this fragrance. When I opened the package, I found the atomiser had been screwed on to the bottle rather carelessly resulting in considerable evaporation, at least by 1cm, going by comparing the level in my bottle to pictures only.

Bretto66
Bretto66

A nice but blatant rip off of Eau Sauvage!

rob2b
rob2b

I am an oriental fragrance lover and although Eau de Monsieur is not my normal style, I really love it.

It's incredibly light, fresh and airy. Perfect for daytime, the office, or after the gym.

I smell heaps of fresh citrus, a slight mint tang from the mint/geranium and, unlike the manufacturer's notes, I get a sweetish white musk base.

I agree that longevity is not amazing, but it's an EDT and it's intended to be light, I think. Just re-apply...easy!

Labaloo
Labaloo

Has anyone compared this to the old vintage 'Eau de Monsieur'? It looks like the new base is WAY different- they got rid of the oakmoss!

drakecito
drakecito

Very good and natural smell but is tooooo light and longevity is a joke (about 2-3 hours with very low sillage).

scent: 7/10
longevity: 2/10
sillage: 1/10

aliks

I just bought this eau de toilette based on love at first sniff. Actually, it reminded me instantly some classics, such as Moustache by Rochas, which unfortunately disappeared. Some classic Guerlain (think Mouchoir de Monsieur or Eau du Coq ) in it but less powdery.

The lady at the shop told me it was a new release, and it surprised me because I told her it smelled so much like old classics. Actually, the only thing which was new was the packaging, which I found out on coming back home, the scent being 34 years old... Not the first time a salesman does not know what he/she is talking about, but to my surprise, I easily accepted that a perfume could at the same time be brand new and refer to old times classics. My reaction was a reason enough for me to do the fastest cologne buying I've ever made, and I really love it.

I will try Eau du Sud next time,when I have finished this bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Eau de Monsieur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Eau de Monsieur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Monsieur by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Monsieur by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Christian Dior Dune Chanel Pour Monsieur Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Penhaligon`s Sartorial Boucheron Boucheron Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Guerlain Vetiver Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Chanel Allure Pour Homme Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta