Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Rose Pompon Annick Goutal for women and men

Rose Pompon Annick Goutal for women and men
dislike

Rose Pompon Annick Goutal for women and men Videos
Rose Pompon Annick Goutal for women and men Pictures Rose Pompon Annick Goutal for women and men Pictures

Rose Pompon by Annick Goutal is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Rose Pompon was launched in 2016. Rose Pompon was created by Camille Goutal and Philippine Courtière. Top notes are raspberry, black currant and pink pepper; middle notes are rose and pink peony; base notes are musk, cedar and patchouli.

Raspberry Black Currant Pink Pepper

Rose Pink Peony

Musk Cedar Patchouli

L'Ombre Dans L'Eau
Briar Rose

Rose Pompon Fragrance Reviews

Jtay
Jtay

Everyone is so crazy about this scent but to me there's definitely a distinctive and enduring "body odor" facet straight out of the bottle that is less than appealing. Something about that musk/cedar/patchouli combo just does not work for my nose. Maybe I got a bad bottle? Or am just highly sensitive to that particular "musk" note? Smells like an athlete who forgot deodorant and tried to mask it with a very girly perfume. Not good.

Ivanqa
Ivanqa

I would have been 100% thrilled to wear this one when I was about 11 :-)

It smells like a nostalgic rose scent that you recognize from somewhere before ..dipped in a jar with raspberry candy.

You'll smell young, innocent and fashionable.

I find the longevity very poor.
6 / 10

curvealert
curvealert

This is what I imagine Violet Beauregarde smelled like as she was transformed from a gum chewing pre-teen into a giant blueberry. It lasted about 15 minutes on my skin.

ParfumAmour
ParfumAmour

This reminds me of late summer hazy days fruit picking in raspberry fields. Sweet with a delicious sour edge, so fresh you can taste it. The rose element is a soft tea rose, lighter than air, so girlish that it skips any romantic connotations. While lovely, it is very delicate and fades all too quickly.

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

Just tested this afternoon.

My first suspicions are confirmed: this is a very light, airy tea rose fragance, fresh and fruity, with hints of black tea, mandarin, litchee and peach, and a slighlty sweet, almost gourmand drydown. Similar to Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher and Chloé, and even more similar to the Rose Eau de Parfum by L'Occitane, long time ago discontinued. It's indeed very nice, but clearly overpriced: there are better rose fragances avaliable, and more affordable.

Sillage and lasting power are impressive, though.

HUEbris
HUEbris

I'm big fan of AG's all rose, but this time is no... never.
Just another banal fruity floral which berries are dominant - Not a distinctive rose before.

What a sensation this fragrance is! I have to say I've very impressed and wasn't expecting to be so taken with a fragrance I immediately deemed to be 'Too feminine' just from looking at the name and the little card my sample came on.
The truth is Rose Pompon is a fresh, breeze of loveliness and in actual fact not too rosy. The rose note is pride of place of course but sits on a thirst quenching and metallic background and foreground of palette cleansing, cool notes allowing the warmer rose to be suspended in and amoungst them. The opening is instantly berry like and that blackcurrant note doesn't give way to jammy raspberry but becomes greener and more metallic seeming extremely natural in the process. This works fantastically well with a light musky, uplifting feel all around and reminds me at times of Amouage Lyric man, with very clean and consise vibes.
Rose Pompon doesn't quite reach the heights of lyric for me and if I'm honest dries to a slightly more powdery version of that opening but still very, very nice indeed and something I'd have no trouble wearing.
I didn't apply a great deal and performance has been okay so far but difficult to judge, I'd say it's on the lighter end of the spectrum.
Reminds me of an old school teacher I had when I was a kid too, strange how that association just popped into my head, she obviously wore something similar.
I'd have to say this is not your typical rose scent, we'll certainly not the deep oud/rose bombs I've become accustomed to sampling and it's great to appreciate rose in a different context.
Rose pompon delivered for me I actually love this scent and I'd love it on a woman even more...hats off to Annick Goutal.

Just received it today, it smells lovely!! Lots of raspberry, with floral notes underneath, the overall tone is so pretty, I like it, but it isn't anything new...it has been done before, this would be a tame version of Lancome midnight rose, and a bit of Lalique Amethyste eclat too...so it isnt like a splash of fruits...it is a refined fruity floral...the blackcurrant is definitely there too...I do not get though the warmer base as much...it is overall light, and seems to disappear rather fast...had I tried it before, I probably wouldn't have bought a bottle, although it smells quite nice. Goutal had fun with that one, it offers no complexity, it is like a wink to the upcoming Spring. Would see a 12 year old girl with bows in her hair wearing it!!

mayosh
mayosh

love it before smell it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Rose Pompon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Rose Pompon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Pompon by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Pompon by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.