Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Songes Annick Goutal for women

Songes Annick Goutal for women
dislike

yellow floral
Songes Annick Goutal for women Pictures Songes Annick Goutal for women Pictures Songes Annick Goutal for women Pictures Songes Annick Goutal for women Pictures

Songes or Dreams is a romantic fragrant poem, rich and soft fragrance based on luminous jasmine note. The heart is ruled by woodsy powdery accords, while the base is composed of creamy French vanilla notes and beautiful white flowers.

The fragrance is very romantic, a bit dreamy; jasmine is unobtrusively dominating the charming powdery cloud of flowers and vanilla.

The composition includes the notes of Frangipani and Tiare flowers, jasmine Sambac absolute, ylang-ylang and French vanilla. It was created in 2005 by Isabelle Doyen.

Beside in classical Annick Goutal bottles this fragrance is available in a festive 'Moon Bottle'. The top in a shape of moon has replaced the kissing butterflies. The idea for the two kissing butterflies Annick Goutal got when she saw a similar theme bottle from 1925.

Vanilla Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Frangipani Tiare Flower

Tiare
Vanilia

Songes Fragrance Reviews

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I have its vial sample.i smell sort of fresh bouquet of ylang-ylang flower.then,i am able to smell jasmine flower in songes.this particular flower is very dominant,smells sweet n lasts through out the day...after like 20 minutes,songes develops to be a bit spicy n becomes oriental-floral n quite powdery..i am not sure about that spicy thingy scent that I experienced..probably,songes has star anise as one of the ingredient,even though it's not stated here.or maybe the spicy scent is due to my skin chemistry. The drydown is mysterious but warm n sensual.

Anyway,songes shouldn't be worn more than 2 light sprays as it may caused other people who passed you by feels suffocated or maybe fainted.just lightly apply it to skin n shirt,it will definitely brings out the lovely n beautiful smell of the perfume that you wear.

butterbean
butterbean

I really wanted to love this, but no it was not a love, not even a like.
It was not a concoction of tropical heavenly flowers, as I had hoped, no not all.

I have a very fragrant plumeria tree growing outside in full bloom. This is not frangipani. I love tiare, this is not tiare. I like ylang ylang a lot, but do not pull any ylang.

So what is Songes? It does have a very strong odd floral presence but its more animalic with an almost medicinal quality bathed in an overwhelmingly powdery, old makeup smell.

someone scent coloring pencils below - so I smelled my box of coloring pencils - actually, yes it did have a similar scent to it.

sorry to all those who love - but you must test this one. do not blind buy it.

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

I've always loved frangipani, and am hoping someday to find the perfect incarnation of that lovely flower. In light of this, I had thought that the Sylvie Chantecaille Frangipane would be that Holy Grail. My attention was drawn to the description of Goutal's Songes, and in a comparison, I'd have to say that the Chantecaille fragrance is flat and simple by comparison. Songes is not just a simple soliflore. The floralcy, which does not come across as pure plumeria (frangipani), develops gradually, almost linearly with a soft, smooth, blended base. It lasts very well on my skin, and although superficially it resembles others of this type, it smells much subtler, much higher quality than other things I have smelled. One reason compelling me to purchase this was the fact that others around me immediately complimented me, something which usually only happens when I wear Miss Dior, Murasaki, or Moschino.

Whatever white flower notes are here to not attempt to be the big blowzy ones of Fracas or Jungle Gardenia, although I like those fragrances. It's a different type of tropical white floral, one far more in keeping with my personality, although I also wouldn't exactly call it "restrained", rather soothed.

julieekerr
julieekerr

this one is an unusual one for me. frangipani dominates to start backed up by vanilla with the tiare glimpsing through. i have had to wear it a few times to decide. At times its a little too sweet, i would like to smell it without the vanilla as the floral notes would come through. this reminds me of a sweet version of Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia.

MQBannon
MQBannon

After three tries with this fragrance, I'm certain I'll never love it as much as I wanted to. This opens with a very sweet, somewhat artificial jasmine on me, and mellows to a much more natural sambac jasmine after about ten minutes. The frangipani seems to emerge a bit later, and the remaining sweetness seems entirely floral, not from the vague vanilla. It doesn't feel like the "big, white floral" described by many, but it has good staying power and decent sillage. Unfortunately, though, the drydown is extremely powdery and a hint medicinal, and I can't get past that enough to buy beyond the 1ml sample.

arrode
arrode

Tropical flowers everywhere. I smell no jasmine in this, which is odd, since a lot of reviewers say they do, but I definitely smell all other flowers listed. After an hour or two, the vanilla comes out and mixes with the flower bouquet. This is what I'd imagine a perfect wedding day fragrance would be. Soft and romantic.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I don't know if it's my untrained nose or what but this, to me, smells like colouring pencils. I actually picked up a bunch of colouring pencils and smelled them and then the perfume and the smell is almost exactly the same to me.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This is lovely, strong and rich without being too overpowering. If you love tropical or exotic scents but are tired of coconut giving a sunscreeny-vibe to that whole genre, this is a lovely change. I recall a novel I once read where the heroine was traveling the wilds of British India with her lover; she wore Frangipani as her scent. I think this would have suited her just fine. It's refined and elegant but far from stuffy; it's bold but not brassy or offensive.

Sillage was strong (my family complained a bit, trapped in the car with me on the way to church) and longevity about 4 hours.

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Reviewer courant was right on the nose saying "Fracas South Pacific style!" White flowers, exotic, tropical, "luminous," warm, all describe this wonderful scent. There are many similar out there, but this one is long lasting and top quality. Each stage - from the first blast of jasmine, to the frangipani tiare accord, to the powdery tropical finale is delightful. Makes me want to put on my sarong and drink a MaiTai!

Missh1
Missh1

A frangipani & jasmine bomb!

This fragrance was an almost blind buy for me. I was strolling around a Parisian duty-free before going to Brazil, and I spotted Annick's counter, since I had never tried Songes I decided to give it a shot. I only sniffed jasmine... And that was enough to make me purchase it and bring to the plane with me.

It was my companion in a very hot South-Brazilian summer! And I had only worn it during hot weather. From the notes listed I only get waxy frangipani and jasmine, but I got an amber dry down on my skin. It's sweet! But it's not exactly the vanilla that makes it sweet...

Big sillage, moderate longevity.

Anyway, if you are looking for a tropical getaway fragrance, I suggest Songes! You will make amazing memories wearing it, as I did.

(My review is for the EdP.)

Magdalena23
Magdalena23

A tricky little thing,this one...It goes through three totally different roads.The opening was,to me,like a slap on the face!Too loud,aggresive ,suffocating and alcoholic,almost medicinal!Thank God,I didn't wash it off immediately...Twenty minutes later,magic happened! It totally changed,a true miracle...Suddenly I was surrounded by exotic flowers,tiare and frangipani (mostly tiare to me,a note I love beyond words) and a touch of suntan lotion,but in the best possible way! I could smell the burning hot sand of a tropical paradise and the intoxicating scent of tiare dying under the sun...I was mesmerized! (Maybe with an "old-fashioned" feel to it,but in a sweet,nostalgic way).The miracle lasted a good 4-5 hours! And then magic disappeared ,leaving no trace behind it...The dry down was pure boredom.Dusty,powdery floral,generic and dull,like the smell of an elegant old lady's powdered cheek...

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

The initial blast is very "perfume-y" and heavy, but the fragrance soon dies down considerably. It's rather round and smooth, with lots of tiare and vanilla. There's a hint of suntan lotion and banana(?), as well as a sharper hint of something that smells slightly plasticine but gives the fragrance an interesting sort of kick in the pants. It smells a bit like synthetic leather, but I'd say it's probably the ylang-ylang. The further away from your skin you sniff, the less of this note you experience. Overall, Songes is more complex than I had expected from a fragrance with so few notes. It goes through a lot of ups and downs throughout its development. I think it definitely warrants another test at the very least.

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

A very closed friend is wearing this when we go out....Only I get is a long hours lasting smell of yasmine in the air, but nothing more than this....

Chocobooh
Chocobooh

I was hoping to get quite a lot of jasmin from this one, but it really reminded me of Ispahan (my mother's favorite) with no powder. A really heavy and kind of "buttery" floral on my skin.
I'm not that good at recognizing notes but I think that it is the Ylang/vanilla combo that I don't like.

My mother really liked this one though, and the jasmin was alot more prominent on her.

mysterious_scent
mysterious_scent

Annick Goutal Songes is not a love-at-first-sniff. It appeared heady and took me several wears to fall in love with. Songes is a jasmine centered, with fruity top notes and solid woody drydown. Unlike a lot of Annick Goutal "polite" creations, Songes is rather bold. It's lush and sweet, not girly but like a beautiful, grow-up woman, sexy yet romantic.

leathermountain
leathermountain

Candied ylangs. Fantastic!

Lape_snape
Lape_snape

It's gonna be a sweet summer night date or a trip to somewhere glamorous and near the sea. Definitely with someone you love. Lots of flowers and a drop of vanilla. And something from behind I can't name - maybe it's just love I've mentioned ;)

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I received Songes EDT as a Christmas gift recently. My friend knew I was very fond of the scent of tiaré flowers since I bought a bottle of Intense Tiaré by Montale and she was pretty sure I would like Songes although it was not on my wish list. Well, Songes has a lovely Tiaré scent and I’m also a big fan of jasmine but – and there always is a ‘but’ – it also has a rather heavy woody-resinous (or amber) base which I still have to get used to.
In colder weather like now, it is fine. The wood and amber give a nice comforting ‘feel’ to the scent. I am not sure if I will be able to wear this in warmer weather. I’ve been wearing Songes to work the past couple of days and had no remarks (good or bad), I am aware of it all the time. Every time I move a whiff of Songes whirls around me, but it doesn’t seem to radiate very far. For me the EDT is strong enough, it lasts for more than 6 hours on me and on my scarf you can still smell it after one week! My favorite Tiaré is still Intense Tiaré by Montale, it is a pure floral scent and has a mere hint of coconut which makes it one of my favorite perfumes.

Dove01
Dove01

I spent my honeymoon in Mauritius. Every evening the scent of frangipani flowers mingled with the breeze off the Indian Ocean. The island was beautiful, mysterious and romantic. If a fragrance could embody that exciting feeling of being in a romantic tropical, far away island, then Songes is it. Creamy, warm, sensuous and romantic. Yes there is tuberose, but not in a brazen Fracas way. The frangipani and jasmine soften the tuberose. It's much softer and more rounded than Fracas. It's delicious. Makes me feel exquisite and delicious. If you really wanted to like Fracas but just couldn't, Songes may be for you. It's younger than Fracas. But you can tell the ingredients are expensive and that the fragrance is well made. I love it.

Henriette
Henriette

I am among those in the minority who have chosen winter as preferred season to wear this beauty.
It's an intrinsic feature of any scent to be personal and to convey unique feelings and emotions. Songes for me in summer would be impossible: its creamy warmth wraps my skin so warmly that in the heat of sunny days I am afraid I would be choked. That's me of course and the summer where I live which is humid and sticky.
Songes in winter is a warm blanket near the fireplace, sipping a hot chocolate with a cat purring on the carpet. An image of cozy happiness, calm peace of body and mind.
Wearing Songes is so soothing. It makes you live in a chaotic metropolis as if you were on a peaceful tropical beach surrounded by fine sand and colourful fishes.
It's such a "young" scent, peaceful, innocent and pure (but not banal, it has all the richness the Goutal's creations have made us accustomed to) that I would not marvel at its being used for therapetic purposes in cases of depression.
Love, love, love it. Absolutely wonderful. And long lasting too. A must.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Beautiful white florals -- especially jasmine -- and just a touch of something sweet. Must be the vanilla. Reminds me of sugared flower petals that might decorate a cake, it's somehow very strong white florals and a bit of gourmand vanilla at the same time. Very unusual that they all work together!

Briarthorn
Briarthorn

I didn't get as much of the white floral as other reviewers. It was more of a warm, yellow, smoothness. None of the sharp white floral I dislike.

The opening was full of Frangipani, Tiare Flowers with a touch of Vanilla. It was lovely. The Jasmine and Ylang-Ylang were soft backup singers, never getting to loud so that the Frangipani was the dominant note.

The overall mix of floral reminded me of the scent of the Nuuanu or Makiki trails on Oahu. It is the closest thing to true Hawaiian tropical I have found. None of the brass coconut, or suntan lotion thing many "tropical" scents have. This was the true tropics. Soft, warm, yellow floral, relaxed and calm. Nothing brash or loud. Just delightfully gorgeous.

I am definitely going to put this near the top of my must buy list.

LB152
LB152

This was a complete internet blind buy inspired by so many shining reviews by other fragrantica memebers...and although I really wanted to like this...I just can't. I like jasmine, tiare flowers and ylang ylang. However, in this combination it just does not work for me. Upon opening, it's reminiscent of a gardenia air spray that my mother used back in the 80s followed by an extremely powdery dry down that smells similar to scented facial tissue. If anyone is interested in buying this...please message me.

courant
courant

I have travelled widely in the South Pacific, this area that I call home. Please bear in mind that I see hundreds of reviews where Paris, London and Rome are a train ride away to those in heavily populated areas of the Northern Hemisphere. I've never crossed the threshold of a proper perfume house and I buy my fragances online. I'm not being a jerk. I know the scents of Noumea, Rarotonga, Tahiti, Fiji, Norfolk, and Lindeman quite well, not to mention Australia and New Zealand's bush and stopovers in Hawaii. Songes is the most complete tropical perfume I have encountered, so far. It would have been inconsiderate to wear Songes to 'South Pacific' (the show) as it is a powerhouse perfume but I can't think of a better fit. It is Fracas, South Pacific style, with the requirement of fresh air and good spatial proximity. The stabiltiy of the perfume commands total respect. This is a stellar fragrance, I give it the stamp of the Southern Cross.

Gulnara
Gulnara

It is a romantic, dreamy & exotic Springtime perfume, suitable for day wear & night wear. It is amazingly long lasting - the best perfume in my collection in terms of longevity & sillage. Some may find it old fashioned. Yes, there is an old feeling about this scent. My mum once told me that Songes reminded her perfumes of her youth. You will travel in time to eighties and be indulged in nostalgia. Anyway I love perfumes with a retro touch. Songes is my favourite Anick Goutal perfume.

freddinos
freddinos

I had two previous traumatic experiences with Annick Goutal (I am exaggerating, I know) with Les Nuits d'Hadrien which was a very nauseating perfume to my nose and Petit Cherie which was not good for me at all. So when I was gifted a sample of Songes I did not know what to expect, despite the fact that on paper it had all the notes I love. Well I am pleased to say I love it:) To me it is like a blend of 1 part Fracas with 2 parts of Eau des Vahines and just a drop of Aloha Tiare by CSP. It is a heavenly summery floral, that is guaranteed to transport you to an exotic paradise on earth. It does not live on my skin as long as I would like it to, but I intend to sample the EDP as it sounds more potent and long lasting. My faith in Annick Goutal's creations is restored:)

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

Reminds me of what Queen Kapiolani must have smelled like while visiting London for the golden jubilee. The richness of frangipani tied into a tight corset and the heaviness of the evening mixed with the delicate note of jasmine and vanilla. Absolutely hawaiian and royal at the same time. In total love.

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is one of those perfumes that's hard to describe because I like it so much. As a kid, I was fascinated by watching motes of dust floating through a ray of sunlight that would go through the window at a certain time, late in the afternoon. The way the tiny particles would glow golden in the light just seemed to freeze time, it was so magical. Songes gives me that feeling. It has a hazy, golden, soft focus quality to it, the feeling of sun warming your skin, that magical hour or so in the evening when the light turns everything to gold.

Since that says nothing about how it smells, I'd say it smells tropical, but I'm not from the tropics so I don't know the actual flowers very well. It smells a little like jasmine or gardenia, but much richer and honey-sweet, with a rounded quality, almost banana like. It has a hint of salty oiliness to it that gives it that sensual skin quality, that note in the background reminds me a little bit of sunscreen or monoi. Vanilla is also noticeable, but it doesn't have a cupcakey kind of sweetness to it at all, it's much more rich honeyed tropical flowers, warmed up and mellowed with vanilla. With that thick, dense, honey-like sweetness it seems like it should be horribly cloying, but somehow it just floats, if you don't use too much.

This stuff is really strong, even in the EDT. It could be pretty seriously heady if overapplied, but the sillage on the EDT is amazing! I had a friend comment from across the room that it smelled like Hawaii, and I had only put on a tiny dab and forgotten about it. It's also the longest lasting Annick Goutal that I've tried, and my favorite by far.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

Nice, sensual, voluptuous and summery.

This is a sweet ylang ylang and soft-edged ripe banana jasmine with a slight fecal undertone (sweaty). It's sweetened by vanilla and given depth with resins (a beeswax feel) and sandalwood. It has a lovely soft-edged fuzziness although it's quite strong

It's a tiny bit reminiscent of tuberose in its rubbery-ness (I don't like strong tuberose and it's not too strong here). At one point I really felt the damp soil and humid air of an exotic jungle, so this definitely transports you somewhere magical (especially if you're stuck in Scotland in the summer rain!)

I'd wear this on a flirty night out in summer . Good longevity, the dry down is lovely, still on clothes the next day,silage not too powerful.

Caramelle
Caramelle

I love this so much that I have it both in Eau de Parfum and Eau de Toilette.
Both are breathtakingly beautiful and in my opinion the best tropical scents.
Both are very similar but there are still a few differences:
The Eau de Parfum is my true love as the ylang note is a little less prominent and the frangipani note which I adore a little more present.The Eau de Parfum also has an almost edible,addictive vanilla note which made me fall in love with it.This note is more present in fresher bottles.I definitely recommend buying it in reputable stores as Songes seems to lose its freshness within a couple of years.

Due to the complexity and deepness of Songes it seems suitable as a winter tropical,but I still find it best on very hot days when it's mellowed out a little and envelopes me with a sensual,creamy cloud.

SeverinaSerizy
SeverinaSerizy

Enchanting and sensually beautiful. This scent makes me feel seductive and sexy witout any punsch of aggressiveness. Sweet,tropical and intoxicating a scent for a goddess without being heavy and nauseating.

This lovely alluring fume actally reminds me of my signature scent in my teen yers and twenties,Ysatis by Givenchywhich also smelled sweet and tropical, and had nothing of the woodiness or aldehydic noted about on my skin.
Anyone else getting that resemblence?I guess it's the sassy ylang - ylang and the captivating jasmin note that makes the Songes edp remind me of vtg Ysatis...What do You think is
there a resemblance or is just me? This is a perfume for a Woman. Absolutly wearable year round day or night. Perhaps not on the hottest days. God projection and longivity. Will definetly purchase a full bottle of this. Love it and I give it a 5/5!

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

At the behest of some dear Fragrantican forum experts, I’ve ordered a sample of this rare beauty in my search for a fume of that most elusive flower, Ylang Ylang. From the first application I was in floral heaven! I was hit with a powerful gust of Ylang Ylang overtaking my senses for about 20 minutes before Jasmine replaced it in the composition. The Jasmine note here is the indolic kind: Natural, unrefined, and sinfully voluptuous. The Vanilla Absolute joined in the sensual fray in the base notes, making this a Jasmine/Vanilla combo at its climax. This perfume reminds me of a graceful-looking woman adorned in a most conservative dress, who sits in a dim-lit restaurant, sipping her wine and gazing into her lover’s eyes. And yet the man across her can hardly sit still. Like a hungry cat who’s smelled a delectable piece of treat in an obstructed cupboard, he cannot wait to rush out of there and take her home, for he knows that she’s wearing a garter belt and no panties under her modest disguise... There is something absolutely erotic about Songes. My recommendation is: Try it at least once. You won’t find this kind of deceptive carnality everywhere.

evesoho
evesoho

I just stopped by to read reviews (love johngreenink's and miss_pink's), not write my own, but I want to quickly reply to elusivek who writes: "I think I may not be a fan of soliflores because I keep waiting for more, like a green or airy note, maybe even a little fruit nuance. I guess I'm trying to find a perfume that can duplicate the overall/complete smell of a tropical paradise, not just one element of it. Perhaps I should try layering it with another perfume to achieve that effect."

While I don't consider Songes a soliflore, I decided to test it (at home) while wearing Monyette Paris, which is mostly Gardenia. I wasn't wearing much of the Monyette Paris, I think two dabs, and I only applied one dab of Songes. It was fabulous, so I applied two more dabs! While I wouldn't hesitate to wear Songes by itself, and have done so comfortably, you could layer it with a perfume that is mostly gardenia. My little experiment didn't smell green or airy, but it smelled sweeter, which is close to what a fruit note would achieve. I hope I helped anyone who was wondering the same thing as elusivek.

Update: A light, orange blossom soliflore (I use 7 Virtues Afghanistan Orange Blossom - an amazing scent) used as a hair mist is also a huge compliment to Songes. :)

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

I'm in love. What a beautiful dream - exotic, intoxicating flowers laced with the sweetness of vanilla. Tropical, deep, mysterious, sensual, a bit waxy and very feminine. It will seduce you, it will delight you and it lasts 12+ hours on me (I have the EDT version). I wore it during a very hot day, and it worked for me even then - I was lying on a bed of flowers at first, when outside - the flowers were calmer, creamy with tropical freshness and it changed to seductive vanilla-jasmine combination in the evening. Beautiful.

jamjazz
jamjazz

great perfume. amazing longevity, and althoughy a bit too much jasminy on me, it is counterbalanced with a lot of powders of sweet vanilla.

Heady, waxy white florals. I don't get a lot of vanilla until the very end stages of this fragrance (5+ hrs in), just the sweetness inherent to tiare, frangipani & jasmine. Not a candy/fruity jasmine at all.
Songes has a thick, humid quality to it. Some might find it old fashioned because of the indoles.

madhurimadhara
madhurimadhara

Songes is so unlike any other creation from Annick Goutal's line, it feels like an alternate reality, a dream. A rich concoction of heady frangipani and indolic jasmine draws a realistic portrait of Indian summer evening where the air is heavy with night blooming white florals.
While possessing the translucence that Isabelle Doyen bestowed on her other creations for Annick Goutal, Songes retains wonderful warmth and richness.
Its liquid comfort for me!

jtd

The mixed floral is a very particular exercise. For many, the term perfume implies floral, though for the connoisseur a mixed floral might be a cliché. Given the icons, Joy, No. 5, Amouage Gold, anything less than outstanding doesn't measure up. And given the ubiquity of floral scented functional products any floral perfume with less than a certain degree of sophistication or intention will be considered cheap. Forget the fact that any perfumer considering the challenge is haunted by the two classics: 'smells like soap', and unintended compliment of appearing 'like an old lady'.

Songes focuses on the qualities of floral fragrances rather than storytelling. It is identifiably fruity, white, tropical. And while some call it a floral oriental, I consider it a woody floral. The house of the Goutal know florals, and their line shows a wide range of floral perfumery. In Songes they perfect the woody sub-genre. It's not just a floral that eventually dries down to woody basenotes. From the focused sweetness of the opening notes through the ambery-sweet, woody tones Songes remains taut and crisp without feeling uptight. It's fitted, and in this respect can be both sexy and formal simultaneously. Composure is Songe's defining attribute, and from its heady top to it smiling tightlipped base it never takes a wrong turn.

While smelling nothing like one, Songes is a sort of ripening banana in reverse. Expansive, bombastic, even dizzying at the start. A bit more subtle, starched, equally satisfying in the end.

from scenthurdle

elusivek
elusivek

This is a simple tropical floral blend. The Tiare, which is one of my favorite scents on earth, is right on top. The jasmine (not indolic thankfully) and ylang ylang give the lightest amount of support and a little bit more depth. I don't really smell the vanilla separately but since each place I've been to with Tiare has also had vanilla around perhaps I just associated the two together as just the flower.

Despite Tiare being one of my favorites (and this is a dead on duplication) there still seems to be something missing for me. I believe this scent is exactly what it is designed to be but I think I may not be a fan of soliflores because I keep waiting for more, like a green or airy note, maybe even a little fruit nuance. I guess I'm trying to find a perfume that can duplicate the overall/complete smell of a tropical paradise, not just one element of it. Perhaps I should try layering it with another perfume to achieve that effect.

In the end (between 3 and 4 hours) the floral fades away and all that is left is a bit of powder. No longevity on me but the tiare is the most realistic I've smelled yet.

aschiffm
aschiffm

Ooooo yahhh potent white florals! Sexy sexy and diva-esque, I had originally thought all the fragrances in this line were on the delicate side until I tried this one! (with the exception of a few of course). In the beginning it smells spicy, warm and sparkling. and quickly fades into the bright delicious warmth of the flowers and vanilla.

I agree with another user it smells like there's some majestic tuberouse in there. But it also might be the bright sensual frangipani I'm smelling. Definitely some heady in your face jasmine in there too. White floral lovers dream, and unique combination of notes! It gets sweeter as it goes but natural floral sweetness with hint of vanilla which makes it even more alluring. Can easily be a signature scent for women who are sensual and like to stand out.

Kiera79
Kiera79

I like this, but it was a little too sweet for me. The jasmine is lovely, but the vanilla sweetness combined with the frangipani gives this a tropical note that reminds me of suntan lotion. It's not unpleasant, but not for me.

cloudberry
cloudberry

On me, this perfume is sensual, evocative, and makes my husband and I want to jump right back into bed. The deep smooth jasmine balances perfectly into my body chemistry. My advice (if you like jasmine scents like this) is to wear this very lightly, as it is long-lasting and has a grand sillage. It's a perfume for someone with confidence, as it will precede you no matter how little you use. Not a perfume for a "Scent Free" office environment. For me, sophisticated, special and very sexy. I'll keep my bottle. If you don't like jasmines or big white florals, just steer clear.

Buying this perfume is part of my experiment to try and find a jasmine that I like, since my husband adores the scent. While I like the scent of jasmine flowers rising out of dewy soil on a warm summer evening, I find it cloying as a perfume. That said, this is the best jasmine scent I've tried so far. Smells wonderful on me, somehow settling to a more grounded scent than I would have thought, and meets my husband's needs for a hot, almost nasty, hit of wicked jasmine.

jtd

The mixed floral is a very particular exercise. For many, the term perfume implies floral, though for the connoisseur a mixed floral might be a cliché. Given the icons, Joy, No. 5, Amouage Gold, anything less than outstanding doesn't measure up. And given the ubiquity of floral scented functional products any floral perfume with less than a certain degree of sophistication or intention will be considered cheap. Forget the fact that any perfumer considering the challenge is haunted by the two classics: 'smells like soap', and unintended complement of appearing 'like an old lady'.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

I must have my notes mixed up as my first thought was "Tuberose" but I can't see it listed. On paper I thought I'd love this, but actually its a bit too Jasmine and the Gardenia is overpowering.

If there's no tuberose in this then it certainly smells very similar to it. I found it overwhelming. I wouldn't buy this. It's too rich. I like my flowers light and floaty, not thick and inescapable.

norlyh
norlyh

Songes is one of the first fragrances I bought when I started to take an interest in perfume. Not being able to discern notes particularly well I blind bought this based on reviews and the profile of the fragrance. That was back in 2007 and I still have the bottle, about 95% of it, but I just cannot manage to love Songes even though I appreciate how lauded the house of Annick Goutal is and the exceptional quality of the ingredients in all of their range.

Just one spray is like an assault on my senses. The floral combination is heady and overpowering, it always has been and I just don't enjoy it at all. My sense of smell is so filled with the Jasmin that I can't smell anything else. It isn't until the dry down and hours later that I actually feel I enjoy Songes.

I do think it is a beautiful fragrance but one that needs a very light hand so the vanilla can be enjoyed with the florals. I am going to persist with it but I need a break from it for now.

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

This is absolutely gorgeous and very dreamy, once the initial heady blast has died down a bit.

It reminds me (and my daughters) of a Lush soap 'alkmaar' quite a lot, in the dry down, with its gentle jasmine & honeysuckle, if any of you remember that.

Lovely.

curvealert
curvealert

I wish I looked as beautiful as Songes EDT smells! It's the Truly Scrumptious of perfumes - wealthy, pretty, sweet, charming, lovable.

If you like white florals, particularly jasmine, this is a lovely rendition of one. I don't own many because they often have a habit of turning acrid or resinous on my skin after a while, particularly on very hot days. When I applied Songes, there was a moment after three minutes when I detected a rubber note, but it soon disappeared, leaving a heady aroma. I tried the EDP and that had a longer lasting rubber note and it was a little overwhelming so I'm putting the EDT on my wishlist.

Some have noticed the similarity between Songes and Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia. It is striking, but you can tell the difference and I've never been a huge fan of lily. If that doesn't bother you, save some money and get Lys Soleia.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

A perfect tropical scent..it glows in warm weather! ...simply lovely and intoxicating!! A gorgeous composition of flowers...if you love any of the named flowers...you will love this perfume!!

soonflower
soonflower

Jasmine.
More jasmine, tiare flower and frangipani. White flowers bomb.

Creamy.

Intoxicating.

Amazing aroma.

missliberty11
missliberty11

I received a tester today. This is one beautiful fragrance, absolutely stunning. After a first spritz, the top note reveals a fine combination between powdery flower bouquet and tiare flower. The tiare scent remains the same in the middle note and gives this fragrance it's exotic appeal. You find tiare flower scent in Tahitian monoi products. It smells cozy too, a bit like very fine cotton candy or that type of scent to wear with a soft mohair sweater you can cuddle yourself into in front of the fireplace. In Songes, it's the combination of tiare and vanilla that impresses me most in the middle note. The base note smells smokey like a very expensive whiskey, but always stays feminine. I couldn't remember first of which other perfume it reminds me of, but finally got it - the base note is very similar to Gucci eau de parfum I for women.
Overall, Songes is a well rounded composition suitable for a woman who looks for a romantic but adult and ladylike scent. It smells expensive and is subtle on me. Longevity is not that strong however. If you like the scent and are not willing to spend an expensive amount of money, it might be better to buy Gucci eau de parfum (the cognac colour one). All in all, another beautiful scent made by Annick Goutal.

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

I have the edt, which smells like jasmine flowers and Nag Champa incense. I really love Nag Champa, and I burn it on a regular basis, but Nag Champa perfume oil always smells cheap and a little nasty on my skin, nowhere near as good as the incense sticks. Songes smells amazing like the burning incsense, just with dreamy jasmine added.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

AMAZING, that's all I can say.

Creamy, sensual and woody.

Bettany87
Bettany87

So far, SONGES is my favorite among the ANNICK GOUTAL fragrances I've tried and acquired. There is something very comforting with this scent yet it does not fail to exude luxury.

Right from the initial spray, the high quality floral notes with the glorious jasmine being the dominant one floated around me like a dream. It's undeniably jasmine on my skin with hints of the other floral notes, and the creamy vanilla according this divine concoction a most welcome warmth. The dry down is reminiscent of my favorite cool season fragrance, Hypnotic Poison ... they are not alike ... oh, no ... but they both leave me with the feeling of the most grandiose velvety hug.

I may need to get a second bottle ... it's so versatile, it will serve me well the whole year. I'm just ecstatic when my fragrance encounter results to a conceivable life-long love affair.

mylancome
mylancome

Just can't understand and accepting this perfume cause it smells like high quality candle wax to me.

May because of the Frangipani flowers cause the flower does smell like candle wax to me.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

To me, it smells similar to Annick's Passion. It wraps you in that same dreamy bouquet of flowers. Not normally a Jasmine fan, but this note within it is soft enough to not be cloying. Love the Gardenia mixed with vanilla, which is what sold the former fragrance to me. The sillage is medium and for an EDT the lasting power is pretty good. It makes a good office, day-time scent. French, sophisticated, dreamy and non-intrusive. But due to the Jasmine notes and my overrall aversion to it, I probably won't purchase it...just yet.

oasis1313
oasis1313

Incredible hand-painted bottle, but doesn't do well on me; smells like Gardenia Hell.

Galya
Galya

absolutely lovely perfume!Longlasting,sweet and natural perfume with a lot of dry vanille and jasmine.My favourite.

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

Unfortunately I also got the "car tires" after a few minutes of wear :( It started out so LOVELY! Warm, tropical, comforting... Definitely try this, but be sure to test it on your skin!

Sweet and warm exotic floral fragrance!

Most of all I feel the tiare, frangipani, ylang-ylang, incense, vanilla and amber notes in it.

I would say that the tiare note is the leading, because it's really overpowering in this fragrance. The ylang-ylang note is a little bit less noticeable, but it's also very intensive. And the frangipani note brings its noticeable nuances to this fragrance, too. Sweetened by the vanilla and warm amber notes these flowers really make it smells like sweet and intensive exotic floral bouquet. But at the same time the incense note reminds about Orthodox church scent. Strange combination, actually... But at the same time this note makes this fragrance deeper and darker.

This fragrance really associates with a warm tropical night with blooming flowers. And it's really enchanting!

The lasting power of it is good enough. And the sweet floral siilage is quite fascinating.

I like this fragrance. It smells natural. Besides, it's unusual enough.

Yamba1
Yamba1

Songes is a sunny burst of tropical flowers that evokes feelings of summer, sun and warmth. The main notes on me are frangipani and tiare and they seem to compete with one another for dominance. I live in the sub tropics where everyone has a frangipani tree in the garden and I don't think this is exactly how the beautiful scent is in nature. This is a little more obvious, dense and sweet. Combined with the other notes, Songes does remind me of a myriad of perfumes and lotions popular in my country during summer based on the tiare Tahiti concept, although studying it closely, this composition has more structure, allowing the vanilla to come through.

Anyone liking this may also like Guerlains Mahora, another dense luscious white floral with a sturdy complex drydown.

Although beautifully composed and clearly niche quality, for the price, there is not enough difference between Songes and various other tiare Tahiti renditions for me to purchase.

Baldric
Baldric

Lovely, lovely jasmine. Approachable, not overbearing, refined, and yes, lovely. Silage yes, longevity is pretty dang good. Not for me. I keep trying florals, wanting to find one that I love, but alas I think it is not my genre. If I had to choose a Goutal based on my tests thus far ( charlotte, camille, chevrefeuille, heure exquise, passion, songes) this would be a very close second after Passion.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Songes is a typical oriental floral! It smells exotic, tropical and nostalgic. Learned the story behind its creation, memory from a romantic Mauritius garden in nightfall. There is a lot of sweet frangipani, I can clearly recall this little angel flower because I’ve ever smelled them myself. It was my trip in Thailand, many frangipani trees were planted around the hotel that I stayed, both white and red blooms. I picked up the falling flowers several times from the ground and carefully sniffed them, sweet, creamy, but fresh and uplifting at the same time. Now it all comes back in Songes! It reminds me of the happy time of vacation. Also love the “moon bottle” which looks romantic and cute. This perfume is one that you should never miss out, at least try it once if you’re a fan of deep intense floral scents.

Smellthisgood!
Smellthisgood!

Have been a fan of AG frags for many years, and loved most for their own particular combinations and interactions on my skin. Then, back in 2004, my oldest son was stationed in Boston for the Coast Guard. While visiting him, I took a warp-speed cruise thru Nieman's and sprayed several new scents, Songes being one. Throughout the rest of the day, I kept smelling the most beautiful sillage emanating from the Songes. I had instead and unfortunately purchased Jo Malone's Blue Agave and Cacao, which, by the time I'd gotten back home, realized I'd made a horrible mistake. So, when Nordstrom got in a supply of Songes, I purchased both the EDP and body cream. And yes, it IS potent, but used sparingly, a dab of cream on pulse points and perhaps a very light misting of EDP, you will understand what the positive reviews meant. My son's girlfriend took one whiff and said, "THAT'S what a woman should smell like!". Not for work or office environments, but for those times when you want to feel utterly feminine, sexy, and classy. Oh, and definitely just a little "dirty!". Love it!

Jellybean
Jellybean

Musky soft white floral. Jasmine's a bit too much in here. Only other note that compares is frangipani, which dries down quite nicely. Kind of smells like a skin right after shower (with jasmine bodywash).

Jasmine lovers should definitely check this one out.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Ehm eerrmmm well I was expecting to love this fragrance considering the reviews here, however....I dunno really...it opens as this very heavy sweet oriental fragrance and then I get a very unpleasant blast of something woody almost cedar-like which overtakes and lasts for ages mixed with vanilla and frangipani... It doesn't make for a very pleasant scent until it (the woodiness) calms down and then I get this beautiful vanilla/frangipani scent. The scent is very powerful and lasts a very long time. Sadly it doesn't wear that well on my skin as the woodiness tends to take over but it seems to wear better on the fabric. Think the bottle will last me forever...I am trying to like it...SIGH!

it has finally dawned on my what this 'woodiness' reminds me off...ashes and dust...such a shame

oona noir

I recently tested this one again and realize now that my skin turns certain kinds of jasmine into... tires! I'm very sad, since this is beautiful on paper. I certainly understand why so many have this as their signature. My skin rejects it totally, though. :( I'm a bit surprised that no one has mentioned the fleeting cumin in the top notes as I find it quite noticeable.

orangeowl
orangeowl

Songes is probably the most unique, beautiful scent I have ever worn. Completely one of a kind. I have always been fond of Goutal, Gardenia Passion is a gorgeous, green floral, light and easy to wear. I also love Grand Amour, a beautiful and sexy fresh Spring scent of hyacinth and jasmine. Most of her frags are unique and delicious, but Songes is extra special. Songes is one of those rare scents that "melt" you and send your thoughts swirling on the most wonderful adventures.The scent and notes seem to constantly be changing around you, enveloping you in an symphony of gorgeous accords. At first it started as warm, creamy white floral. I instantly felt like a goddess, so innocent yet so damn SEXY!!! A breeze stirred and I caught a whiff of pure yumminess, then realized it was ME!Songes continued to play with my senses, at one moment it was soft and vanilla, next it was a sweet frangipani carried on an ocean breeze, slightly salty.Then I detected another, unidentifiable sweetness, then back to warm and salty sweet. Songes was like magic. Pure magic. After about an hour, it dried down very powdery, yet the frangipani and jasmine were still there,demurely peeking at me under long eyelashes behind the trees in the twighlight of a summer day..... An hour later, Songes started to remind me of Estee Lauder's Youth Dew..and "Old Lady" perfume from my childhood. I wasnt crazy about that part, but it didnt seem to last long. (Not that Youth Dew isn't a nice frag, just you know old perfume stereotypes are hard to get over!!) At that point I had decided to take a nap. After an hour of some of the most beautiful dreams I ever dreamt, I awoke to a completely new scent. Songes had dried down to the most amazing, woody, smoky,sultry Oriental...very sexy and powerful, yet light and seductive. It had a powdery incense smell now and I was in HEAVEN.It smelled of intimacy and whispers.It was masculine and spicy, yet soft and quiet. I finally found THE ONE. Sweet,floral, exotic,warm, creamy, sexy, innocent all at the same time. It can be worn day or night, and I think it works for all seasons,though most appropriate on warm and humid nights,sexy sundress and high heeled sandals, maybe a warm night with a slight summer breeze. It makes me happy and I find myself smiling when I wear it. It's like a secret. I wear it now on special occasions because it is SO special. Unique and powerful. Not something to be worn out by daily wear but something I can indulge in once in a while so it can transport me to that incredible place, to that most amazing DREAM. Songes is a winner all around in my book...and takes center stage on my mirrored perfume tray!!

Kmarkko
Kmarkko

I am not a fan of overly sweet scents. This one is perfect! The jasmine is wonderful. It has a warm, delicious sillage.

this is a very heavy sweet cloying scent to my nose. i get the same feeling from this as no.5,vanderbilt and chloe narcisses. i like sweet scents if they are fresh and light to my nose, but this one is just too heavy. while i like annick goutal perfumes this one, not so much. i had a sample and tested this today, its just not for me. lasting power is good, over 5 hours on me so far. i will be changing it soon and i won't be buying a full bottle.

ralucucky
ralucucky

This is a very very nice perfume. It's warm and it kinda reminds me of Poeme. I find it sophisticated, feminine, I keep smelling my wrists all the time. Unfortunately, it's very expensive in my country (> 100 Euro), but I will save up the money to buy it one day.

Portia Turbo
Portia Turbo

This EDP is yummy but doesn't last on my skin so I gave it to a girlfriend.
OMG!! What a difference. On her it is a glorious cascade of flowers and vanilla, and some spicy scent that we couldn't place and isn't in the notes. I left her after 4 hours and Songes was still powering away like it had at the 1/2 hour point but slightly more vanilla. YUMMY!!

On me 3/10 GRRR!

On my friend
Sillage 9/10 (4+ hours when I left her)
Scent 9/10 AWESOME

Jayne58
Jayne58

This is for the EDP.

I bought Songes EDP for a bargain price on eBay and love it. I lived for nearly a decade in Malaysia, where Frangipani (Kemboja) trees are planted by the roadside. I used to collect the fallen blossoms and float them in a bowl of water, to enjoy their creamy, sunburst beauty and glorious perfume. I have been searching for a faithful representation of frangipani scent ever since. Is Songes the one? No, it isn't quite accurate and is considerably more sugary and vanillary (is that a word?) than the real thing. But it is gorgeous and does try to capture the lush character of an idealised tropical flower. Because it is so sweet, I don't find this a very sophisticated perfume but it is a joyous one and sometimes that is just what is needed.

NB The contents of my bottle have turned orangey-red. I read that this is normal for the EDP and is a characteristic of some jasmine oils. If any does know of a good Frangipani that doesn't have such a sweet, strong vanilla base, I would love to hear.

vdxl
vdxl

This an absolutely dreamy scent that I think it works for both men and women( especially the EDP). I do remember the EDT being more feminine( I still want it), but I found the EDP at a very good price. I do smell the frangipani and a very nice tuberose, with a leathery/rubbery vanilla "aftertaste". I do perceive it as a cross between the more raw and cold "Tubereuse Criminelle" and the calming Jannat by Memo. The lasting power and sillage is tremendous( equally EDT and EDP). I can't decide which version I like most, because they are two different scents that are more like cousins. Like Serge Lutens fragrances, Montale and some designer fragrances, this one is like out of this world. A couple could share this easily. I'm sort of in love with this scent, along with Memo and Tubereuse Criminelle. Can anybody tell me if I could pull of Un Matin d'Orage? I found it at a great price on the internet.

TillyWave

SONGES has quickly worked its way up into my top 10. Every time I wear it I find a new facet. Sometimes it's the jasmine, which is so aromatic it almost smells like fresh, steaming jasmine rice. There is also a strong incense note, which I love. When I first put it on I feel like I am emitting pleasant-smelling smoke, like when a candle is blown out, or when a nice incense stick is quitely burning its way down. The sweet frangipani and vanilla are dominant, and they get creamier as they wear.

Richly sweet, white flower, incense beauty, I love, and it needs not be more complicated than that.

(This is for the edt)

johngreenink
johngreenink

I think 'Songes' is what perfumery is about - lifting you out of hum-drum existence into another world. There is part of me that doesn't even want to know what elements are in the scent. All I know is that I was dreaming of a very far off and beautiful place when I took my first breath of Songes.

While this is unquestionably feminine, there is something about Songes that feels like a return to nature. No, there aren't any harsh woody notes here that bring to mind the earth or rain or weather... What I do smell here is something like flowers in a greenhouse. I remember my father had some lilies in his greenhouse, and this was the first image/memory that came to mind.

Songes also works well for those who love flowers but don't particularly like jasmine. While there is certainly identifiable jasmine in the scent, it doesn't stand out; rather, the flowers are combined so well that it seems like a new and previously unknown flower is emerging out of the clouds. I suppose this is the kind of flower that would appear in a dream.

glorious1
glorious1

This is a lovely scent....it is sweet. I am usually an oriental over but this is nice. Very feminine. It's good when you feel really girly.....
I wear this one when I am in a certain mood.

Wega
Wega

This is a VERY pretty, sweet and syrupy white floral. I really like it a lot. Very feminine, a bit powdery or dusty, and yes - intoxicating. Nothing dark or gothic in here, just pure golden, diffuse loveliness.

Man, I'm going to have to take a perfumery class or something - learn some notes, so I can describe my favorites better! I do feel jasmine in here, and I also did actually catch the ylang ylang - it's just enough to amp up the sweetness a notch.

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

I tried Songes (from a sample) for the first time this morning. And while I do smell the jasmine, I can't seem to smell anything else. Since I love the scent of jasmine, I am happy but what happened to the other scents? Fleur de Tiare, Frangipani, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang?

miriamfloriana
miriamfloriana

Vraiment irresistible! Je suis enseignant et je choisis avec grande precaution le parfum que j'emploie, d'habitude, plus discret, moins penetrant, tres personnel. Lorsque j'ai choisi celui-ci, je savais qu'il etait tres agree par les jeunes, il s'est fait remarquer vite par eux, cela a ete une grande revelation,,tres, tres reussi!

Nathalia
Nathalia

This perfume reminds me Youth Dew by Estée Lauder, but with something different, superior. If you spray each of them on your wrists and compare, you'll see...

Annick Goutal seems to use higher quality ingredients. You can smell the difference, especially on the woody notes. Probably because Estée Lauder is well known for using mostly chemicals (I had an allergic skin reaction and/or very strong nausea to many Estée Lauder products, so I finally gave up trying these).

There is something precious in Songes, like some kind of rare incense. It's a haut-de-gamme perfume that makes me feel exotic and classy at the same time.

missymary
missymary

A wonderful tropical white bomb, not too sweet not too syrupy, strong but soothing and honeyed. I don't find it in the least powdery. It's all floral nectars and it has a thoughtful balmy air. I loved it from my first sniff.

It's one of the few perfumes that carry through effortlessly from day to evening.And it has no age limits, it would equally suit a young girl or a mature lady.

I was sceptical of Goutal before I discovered this gem. Alas it doesn't last too well but it's still well worth paying for. Unmissable.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I find this a Lily-heavy scent with a good dose of ylang and other tropical florals. This is exuberantly floral and for me, not a winter scent. I will wear this one alongside my samples of Datura Noir in the summer, but I don't find it 'classy', I find it delightfully glam and trashy, just like D.N., to be worn with a cocktail and sitting on a sunbed. I like it a lot!!

lara0905
lara0905

Elegantly mature and mysterious fragrance.It has a little old-fashioned feeling but it's delicately feminin.

Tiare and frangipani opens with a touch of vanilla. They give me the slightly tropical illusion. Soft, warm, very pleasant smell.Ylang-Ylang and jasmine clearly detectable in the heart, they transform the scent into a warm, deep, delicious powdery composition..no edges, just close to skin pleasure.:)

I can hardly imagine this scent on a young girl, this fragrance just for "grown-up" womens..

AimeeSoui
AimeeSoui

I think this is a unique and complex fragrance. The eau the toilette has long lasting power, and the sillage is above medium. First I get a sweet and exotic touch of tiare and frangipani, then the jasmine reveals, lush and creamy, with a small hint of vanilla. The smell is not what I first expected, it is seductive, dirty, dark and sexy. Inspite of this, the fragrance is far from heavy.

Tusnelda
Tusnelda

I know that a lot of people adore this, but on me it is instant headache in a bottle. Sweet and almost stiffling. Alas!

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

God, what a HUGE disappointment! Loud, heavy, sticky, tacky, nauseating. I expected so much from this perfume, based on all the reviews, and all I got was a massive headache. Elegant is the last word I would use describing it. :((((

PiggyB
PiggyB

So creamy and elegant.
Almost I don’t feel I want to smell it on a too much hot day.
But it would be a type of best scents for you to feel yourself very special and refined.
Smooth, but not suitable for immature women, perfume selects a wearer.

dhoakohime

Oh, i forgot!! Despite it is an EDT, amazing lasting power..in my clothes way over 8h, in my skin it is starting to fade tho. And maybe the dry down takes longer than 2h....I'd say maybe 3

dhoakohime

I recently bought this EDT after month and months of spraying a little bit on myself every time i went to a store that had it. The first try of it i did was over paper, and i remember i thought that it had such a strange note on it...then i noticed it was the frangipani. I didn't like it...but there was something appealing, exotic, special in this fragrance that made me go back now and then to keep trying it until i finally got sucked into it's sensuality, femininity and got a 100ml bottle for myself. Oh my god..i am in love! At first it is a blast of sensuality and sweetness, as if a bouquet of exotic flowers where melting down under the hottest summer in a polynesian island. Dense, carnal, sweet, intoxicating (in the good sense, haha). Finally after maybe a couple of hours for me, it dries down to a soft subtile delicious vanilla scent that hits softy my nose as i moove arround making me moan every time a hint of it reaches my senses. Delicate, again feminine, sweet, warm..delicious. For me this is a scent for a voluptuous woman, sensual, self confident, mature, mysterious and irresistible.

Because of it's strength one would think it is better a winter time scent, but, again, this EDT stands out of the rule making it more special: for me it better fits a hot humid summer night in which a long vaporous thin dress envolves you same as the sweetness of this scent. (and when i mean hot summer night i mean it, i live in spain and we have over 40ºC summers...and i insist, i will take this fragrance with me to the beach)

Has anyone compared the EDT and the EDP? Which differences there are between them? i love this scent so much than i am planning to order the EDP too, but it would have to be not smelling it as it is impossible to find on my country....

nargis
nargis

The initial blast of Tiara and Frangipani reminds me of the old "Tiara Tahiti" OIls and Blends. Since I am used to those strong single florals I would be happy with just the top notes. But on my skin "Songes" also has a pleasant and fast dry down to Sambac jasmine then vanilla. For me it is at once uplifting and relaxing. I also find that I can layer this with other Annick Goutal fragrances, in particular "Neroli" for an altogether different effect.

smellsogood
smellsogood

A rich, heady tropical floral, thick enough to swim in!

This swirls around you like a luxurious garment. I'm in love!

lafefe
lafefe

It's official, I cannot stand Tiare when it's so dominant. I'm sorry but I don't like Songes, it's too flowery for me, I'm sure it can be wonderful on someone who can appreciate it fully.
By the way, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, try Tiare by l'Erbolario!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I have the edt... it smells just like Montale Intense Tiare. It is so strong, I find it difficult to wear. After 1 or 2 hours, it morphs into a real beauty, where I get little whiffs of a gorgeous perfume coming from my skin, and wonder how come it's so lovely. Basically, tiare-frangipani, mixed with soft vanilla. I wish it was lighter, because it is so beautiful and lush, a very elegant tropical scent. Usually my skin eats up perfume, but this one seems to just get amplified once it's out of the bottle and on the skin. Silage and lasting power are both too much for me...and that is on skin; I don't dare to spray it on clothes.

Manya3
Manya3

Bright, juicy, sweet - a wonderful bouquet of flowers which is in my opinion quite sophisticated and more of an evening or special occasion perfume.

I really, really wish I could wear it - I love jasmine and vanilla, but something turns dusty on my skin, annoyingly dusty, which blocks my throat and makes me want to sneeze :/ It really ruins the beautiful opening notes for me... Such a shame!

Maeva
Maeva

I really loved this perfume from the very first moment I smelled it. The first day I tried it, I felt disappointed with its lasting power on my skin: only 2-3 hours. However, the second time I used it it was much more long-lasting (6 hours). I don't know what the reason for this difference is, but I have stopped doubting whether I bought Songes or not and I have finally bought it. I guess I would have bought it just the same, for I couldn't bring myself to the idea of doing without such a unique beauty in my collection. Sensual, warm, creamy and romantic, but also with a dark, "dirty" touch, as some of you have pointed out.

gelsomina
gelsomina

I really like this perfume, it is warm and sweet, dreamy, romantic and bright..very feminine. I usually prefer darker and "dirtier" perfumes, but Songes brings back many good memories to me and I enjoy wearing it. it reminds me of the time I spent in an indian ashram some years ago, when I was often buying jasmine and frangipani chains from street vendors, to wear them around my neck. many other people were doing the same, so the hot indian air in the ashram was filled with smells of these lovely white and yellow tropical flower. On my skin is also quite lasting, even if after 6/8 hours it gets lighter.. as delicate as a whisper.

babsyfish
babsyfish

I was lured into trying this one by someone I really admire and who has pretty similar fragrance tastes to mine. I can't say that I regret it, but the fragrance is not what I was expecting. Jasmine usually comes off pretty soapy on me--not a bad thing--but that note does not dominate on me. Instead, the frangipani rules, with its oddly alluring swimming pool effect. Also, something quite buttery comes onto the scene. I'm not a note expert. Could it be the tiare? At any rate, the whole thing eventually sweetens to the point of near-edibility on me! Truly lovely, but not at all what I expected.

miss_pink
miss_pink

Songes par Annick Goutal.

Songes is my first Annick Goutal. I must confess I had always been attracted to the brand, but it was until now that I had the chance to try it. Finally, I understand all the fuss there is around Annick Goutal.

As a rather tardy Christmas present, I gave myself a small bottle of Songes EDT. It arrived on the mail about two week ago, during a time that cannot be ignored. I laid my hands on it a Tuesday midday and wore it for the first time early Wednesday morning; only hours before the coldest weather there had been in thirteen years hit my town.

I only mentioned this because it seemed an odd coincidence: wearing a perfume inspired by Tahitian evenings in the middle of a winter storm. As strange as this situation may sound, it is actually what has marked the short-lived relationship I have had with this scent so far. I must admit I received it along with two makeup sets, both inspired by Tahiti as well.

During the coldest moments of that dreadful winter week, the most delicious instants I lived were next to my Tahitian beauty sets. With them, I had the brief opportunity of letting myself go. Imagining the intoxicatingly warm atmosphere of tropical islands, next to the sea breeze and wild flowers, were the outmost rewards I cuold receive. Even now, when the weather has amaliorated and my mood has improved, those memories of Songes remain.

About the scent; I am still puzzeld with it. It is quite different depending on the moment and the distance from which you smell it.

I must warn you all: it is quite strong. Strong in a good way, but still strong. I smelt it from the very instant I opened the package. I detected an unfamiliar but pleasant smell I had not experienced before. Shortly after, I discovered it was Songes, and I had not even opened the perfume box; let alone the flacon. I checked it and the bottle was not scarred, nor dripping; it was just the magical scent that is too big for fitting into the small and delicate bottle in which someone tried to imprison it.

The moment I got it, I immediately opened it and sprayed it on my wrist. I could not make up my mind. From afar, it is just a huge bouquet of clean white flowers. It is like a huge cloud that veils everything around you.

Smelling it very closely, it is dirty. Actually, is is filthy in the best possible way. It is like virgin soil and sand from Tahitian islands. Al that level, on top of the ground, you can also smell the leaves and flowers. Even more strange is the fact that smelling just a drop of scent from a considerable distance, the most noticeable impression you receive is coconut. I normally detest coconut, but this one is done in a French parfumeur manner. It is neither artificial, nor edible; which makes it distinctive.

Finally, as a last souvenir after long hours of wear, Songes leaves on your skin a sweet impression based on white flowers and the most precious vanilla. Songes is the ultimate French sweetness. La douce France, even when it was inpired by des colonnies.

panda0410
panda0410

I really loathe florals. So it stands to reason that I also loathe most of the AG frags. This one however is an exception! First impressions are frangipanni, jasmin, with creamy tiare and deeper ylang ylang heart which is impressive, and then later vanilic notes which are powdery but really rather lovely and probably the reason I like it as I do. Its the only AG frag Ive come across and used so far that Id even be remotely inclined to purchase... but I know in my heart Id never use it... my truer orientals and woody musks own me heart and soul and this pretty baby would be neglected for my truer loves. It would be perfect for the summer though, the heady jasmin makes way for the frangipanni and it reminds me of my grandmothers garden... she had frangipanni everywhere and we made flower chains from them as children as we played in the spring and summer. I may be tempted, we'll see, but if you have a floral heart then this would be very worth owning!

oona noir

I put the edp on for the first time a few hours ago, expecting a scent of mostly florals and vanilla, and instead was greeted by a cloud of tobacco! It was such a smokey vanilla w/ylang scent that I dabbed some onto a paper, and on the paper it was much more like what I had been expecting-tropical, white florals, delicate. On my skin, this wears like Tabac Blond edt's little sister. So do I like Songes? I have no clue at this point. She is so different from what I expected that I need to wear her a few more times to figure it out.

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

SONGES is a tropical night with the heady and intoxicating flowers, exotic landscape and bright stars. There is something haunting and sensual in the sweet and strong aroma of tiare and frangipani. SONGES showcases their beauty quite well.

The gardenia-like scent of tiare flower and frangipani is intense and sweet in the beginning. The scent transforms into jasmine and vanilla in the heart notes. The vanilla on my skin is not gourmand sweet but woody and smoky. The dry down is vanilla and woody ylang-ylang.

I must say that you have to like strong and sweet scent of tiare and frangipani to appreciate this. This scent is well made and showcasing the beauty of those two flowers well. However, I do not have a skin chemistry to wear them. This scent turns a bit too sweet on my skin. The dry down is much more pleasant and subtle. The staying power and sillage are quite good.

If you are dreaming of a vanilla-gardenia fragrance, I doubt you'll find a better marriage of the two scents than this. They play on each other beautifully in this fragrance. Songes begins with heavy, thick gardenia. The floral notes became much more demure as the fragrance evolved, while the vanilla became stronger, but not in a cloying way. At this point I found the scent to be quite pleasant. If I got my first whiff of it during this stage, I would not think it was "a gardenia perfume."

ineverwas
ineverwas

This review is for the EDP.

For me, it was love at first smell. The richness of the luxurious Frangipani, combined with the exotic Tiare and hints of Ylang-Ylang opened as a joyful blast that filled me with an unexpected instant happiness. The jasmine and vanilla keep somewhat in the background and provide creaminess and warmth throughout the life of the fragrance.

Songes is a beautiful dream on a sunny Sunday morning, a happy, worry-free sleep in a soft bed with yellow flowered sheets. A cozy room in which the sun rays breeze in through white lace curtains. There's absolutely nothing dark about this fragrance, the oriental component is only here to bring it a honeyed quality and even more delight and pleasure.

I honestly didn't expect to like a predominantly floral composition to this degree, and yet I'm very much infatuated with its beauty and dreaminess. What a suggestive and alluring name it has.

I'm so going to test all Annick Goutal perfumes. They have the most evocative names and I hope the scents will rise up to them as well as Songes does.

Review for EDT:
This opens with opulent white flowers. Lots of white flowers. Some how sweet but not really creamy. With a backdrop of aromatic basmati rice. I don't know why but that's what I smell. I like the smell of cooked rice, although the first time I tried this is was a little strange.

This perfume stays strong for awhile, but settles down after an hour, with a dimming of the white flowers, and an emergence of a nutty vanilla and lingering flowers.

I think it would be fun to spray this on, put on a nice black dress, and go out late, about 11 o'clock. First you would have your white flowers, but they'll dim before they become too obnoxious, and you will be left with a remarkably nice drydown.

After opening briefly with a sweet frangipani-tiare bouquet, Annick Goutal SONGES edp lurches to the left and marches straight to an essentially ylang-vanilla drydown. There is a fairly hefty helping of jasmine in here, too, which becomes stronger right after the opening but then fades, along with the frangipani and tiare, in the approach to the drydown.

SONGES is an unapologetic big yellow-white floral fragrance with such a focus on ylang-ylang that you really must love that note in order to appreciate this perfume. Very strong, slightly spicy, and intoxicatingly thick, SONGES amplifies through its development and should therefore be applied in the manner of a pure perfume.

SONGES is not a subtle composition, but I find it likeable nonetheless and recommend it for strictly winter wear.
Superb staying power.

adele l
adele l

On me this smells exactly of ojon hair oil! Not unpleasant but very, very buttery almost oily tropical scent ( the ylang predominates )-borderline dirty and quite different from the other goutals i've sampled

uninco
uninco

On me it is ylang-ylang pure with a little shade of jasmine. So strange.. like I've put on my skin pure essential ylang-ylang oil.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

The first 20 minutes of this fragrance made me feel uncomfortable. It felt like it should be on a gracious, pretty, lithe, fragile girl; not on a blundering thunderpuss like me! It was also incredibly familiar, hauntingly so.

After reading the notes, it was probably this incarnation of Jasmine I recognised from somewhere (I have never come across my experience of the actual Jasmine flower that we grew in our yard).

Interestingly I noticed the sweetness others mentioned but it is a very floral one, not a sugary one. Almost a savoury sweetness.

After 20 minutes Songes started to feel very vintage, very powdery and vanilla-floral. I can smell the frangipani lurking there too. My nose started to transmit messages of 'beautiful' to my brain.

This is my first Annick Goutal experience and since I had read AG fragrances are light & etheral I was suprised by the punch this one packed. It is not heady or overpowering but it has some real guts to it. The sillage is good & staying power is also good.

In the end though, I do like it but I simply cannot decide how much I like it. Luckily, I still have another 0.8ml of my sample to decide.

Nosina
Nosina

The jasmin is very predominant and the lasting power is exceptionnel. However, I like it best when combinded with Myrrhe Ardente. Then you get a mysterious oriental flower and woody smell that is fantastic.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

When I first sprayed on some of this from a sample that was generously sent to me by another forum member, I smelled gardenia. A true gardenia, just like the flowers, even though gardenia is not listed anywhere in the notes. This gorgeous opening lasts for about 15-20 minutes, after which the scent becomes sharper as the exotic tropical flowers make their appearance. This is a sweet, flowery scent, which I often don’t like, but Songes is one that I could fall in love with just for the opening notes.

For me, the selling point is that it smells soft and natural. When I got married many moons ago, we were all wearing freshly picked home-grown gardenias, so this reminds me of summer weddings. The drydown maintains the white floral quality, with a super-creamy vanilla, almost like creme brulee, becoming more prominent as time goes on. Florals are not my favorite genre, but I do like Songes very much and can see adding a larger decant or mini bottle (if I can find one) to my collection.

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

Bought this based purely on some reviews here..but...I gotta say...I'm not in love with it like I thought I would be. It's...I can't put my finger on it. But it's the first perfume in my scent wardrobe that my husband actually said 'it stinks'. TOTAL bummer because I wanted to like it so bad. Too much vanilla and 'chemical' scent...to little flowers. :( Sad!

JenniferinSB
JenniferinSB

This is one of the first AG scents that I purchased. As with most AG fragrances, I had to develop a relationship with the fragrance by wearing it, figuring out what it had to say, understand its makeup and then finding my relationship with the scent. This is why I love AG. It is a special experience. You can't really just spray it on and decide that you do or don't like it. If you do, you miss out on everything this line has to offer. I think it is the reason that there are such loyal wearers and others that do not care for AG at all.
Back to Songes, my first trial was with, unfortunately, an old bottle, it arrived red and had a bit of an aged oder. I did not care for it. After reading reviews I got the feeling I needed to give it another try. Luckily I received a sample that was light in color. Here was the Songes that I had read about! It was soft and smooth, sweetly floral, primarily jasmine but not the sharp green Jasmine of the day, but the rich encompassing Jasmine that one smells on a warm tropical night. The ingrediants list vanilla, but I think it is part of the persona, tropical,warm,soft and nurturing in a sexy way.
I purchased the lotion and a new bottle of the fragrance and love wearing it every night. It is long lasting,I smell it when I wake in the morning, beginning my day with a smile and warmth in my heart.
~Some helpful information. The reason the scent turned red and odd smelling. The fragrance has a lot of essential jssmine oil that is sensitive to being exposed to air and sunlight. It needs to be stored somewhere cool and the top afixed tightly. Again, the special part of AG fragrances, natural ingrediants that you are less likely to find in mass produced fragrances. I hope you love this one too!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Thanks for the sample rithacha!

Songes is a over-the-top floriental-yes, pretty-and it sounded like I would love it-but it's just too too sweet. I've smelled a few fragrances recently that this reminds me of: Monyette Paris, and Aqaba Spring, but there are others. This is an ode to (mostly) white flowers, an overdone dedication-forgetting the tenderness of delicate petals for the thickness in the air that comes from full blooms in a heat wave.

Very vanillic, but the richness of tiare, ylang, frangipani and jasmine together would indeed be enough, sweet-I dare say almost vanillic together even if that ingredient was left out.

I am not a fan of powdery perfumes usually, and this is powdery, but the sweetness is the soul of the scent, the big question as to whether or not you can pull this off-the powder is nice enough, not bothersome. This reminds me a bit of the dessert crème brûlée, which I actually don't like.

Many people like crème brûlée, but it makes me feel sick--I prefer a different but equally rich dessert, like baklava, as I prefer a different, and differently rich ode to white flowers...

Brielle87
Brielle87

Sweet, yummy, white flower floral, devastatingly feminine and sophisticated; all of this with a lovely powdery depth to it and vanilla to round it out. What more could one want in a fragrance. This truly is the scent of dreams and beautiful ones at that.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Despite it was created in 2005, I really thought it was a hello from eighties. And a good one, not outdated. I don't know what brings this a bit old feeling to it, but it's actually nice- like something retro. For those who enjoy older fragrances or powdery floral lovers it would be quite a great find.
What can I say about it? I like it, it's very Annick Goutal, very feminine. I can tell that it contains frangipani and tiare without seeing notes, because it's a bit similar to CSP's Aloha Tiare. Although it seems more sweeter that CSP. Very well done, interesting alternative to most nowadays released stuff.
P.S. Tested from paper strip.
P.P.S. Damn, I'm writing on my old PC and it seems playing jokes.

P.S. Tested from paper strip.

Migotka
Migotka

This is a perfect example how the same fragrance can be seen in so many different ways...
I bought it unsniffed. I had read so many different reviews about it, from almost extatic to very critical (somebody even compared it to basement full of books that got mouldy!!!).
After the first spray I was not charmed, almost disappointed. But this is one of those fragrances that take a while to reveal their true self.
I love this combination of jasmin and vanilla, it is sweet, but not girly. I think of it as a scent of womanhood, a sort of mature sweetness. But at the same time I have to admit that it is also a fragrance that is pretty difficult, it took me a while to appreciate it fully.

Today I was wearing it, and I was still wondering whether I liked it or not when a friend of mine suddenly told me that I smelled of India. Im terefore glad I dont smell of old books:)

enigmatict
enigmatict

This(edt version)is a yummy scent. On my skin the jasmin and ylang ylang are very pronounced. Songes also has a smoky note which reminded me of L'Artisans Vanilia. Tropical, lush and womanly.

Faint vanilla and old style jasmine with a lemony soap edge and hints of sweat. Not nice on me. Almost nice, but it just doesn't quite make it.

frida
frida

Songes is a kind of a boudoir-scent.Mystical and powdery. If you want to try one of Annick Goultals perfumes,try this one.It reminds me of Bal de Versailles and L´heure bleue. Not a day perfume. But when the night comes......

Songes is absolutely beautiful. One whiff of this fragrance and I really fell in love.

I had started off my love for Annick Goutal fragrances when I tried Passion, which just happened to be the first perfume from her house that I tried. From then on I have been continuously impressed by her array of floral fragrances. Songes was no exception.

As you may have guessed, Songes is very flowery, sweet, feminine and pretty. While Passion is more suited to special occasions, Songes wears well as a casual or daytime scent.

The scent itself is quite bright and sugary. Imagine a bouquet of fresh jasmine and frangipani blooms sprinkled with icing sugar and you have Songes.

This fragrance actually makes me think of a wedding. Not a particular wedding, just an image of a romantic celebration, and Songes could very well be a beautiful and fitting fragrance for such a day.

This fragrance has great lasting power, so those people that assume that Annick Goutal fragrances don't last, you should think again.

I knew even before testing this fragrance, that Songes would be undeniably hard to resist. If you love white florals or sweet scents, I highly recommend.

rebella
rebella

I´ve tried some Annick Goutal perfumes and non of them manage to make any impression on me. Until I tried Songes, and of what an impression. More than enough to outlast the others I´ve tried from AG. I´m so glad that I´ve got the possibility to try Songes thanks to a swap with another Fragrantica member.

Songes is classy, elegant, sofisticated and smelling of good taste and money. A perfume that matches pearl necklaces, flawless but light make-up, champagne-coloured satin dresses and modestly high healed shoes. The flowers in Songes smells almost alive and the soft, lingering note of incense is so sensual yet softspoken.

If you´re only about to try one from Annick Goutal, make sure it´s Songes. Songes goes straight to the top among my floral favourites, and thats kind of an accomplishment.

Powdery, sweet, magnificent. Ladylike and lingering, so beautiful, longlasting and gosh I do love it.

Time to make room on my big bottle list again, I guess?

Promise to not count Annick Goutal out before you tried this one!

verity
verity

This one I would happily accept as a gift, but don't quite love enough to purchase for myself as I have a slight reservation which can't quite put my finger on. Love the initial hit of jasmine and ylang ylang. It is also an interesting scent in that you can sniff away and pick up other flowers and the vanilla. It could be overwhelming for some, and on the heavy side. If you want a lighter version of this the AG singular jasmine is jut as alluring without the density of the other notes such as the heady frangipane. Very unique though and unlike anything else I've ever come across.

Mals86
Mals86

If you're a White Floral Girl like me, you must try Songes. It is heady and rich, a Big White Floral fragrance done right from start to finish. The frangipani and tiara are luminous; the jasmine and ylang provide texture; the vanilla gives a cohesive base, binding the flowers in sweetness.

In case you hadn't noticed, Big White Florals are indeed sweet, which is one reason some people don't like them. On the other hand, some people seem to have skin made for white florals; the fragrance seems to melt into their skins and become part of them. I'm one of those lucky people. If you are too, please pick up Songes.

VioletLily
VioletLily

Sometimes something says to me that Songes is not total love for me, that it could possibly be too heady and powdery, but then I catch a wisp of it and ahhhhh, it is love, there is just something about it!
You’ll have to excuse my flowery description here, but as it states on the box, Songes is indeed intoxicating. Jasmine and frangipani burst onto my skin, blossoming into a beautiful warmth with the roundness of the ylang-ylang, and a sweet whisper of powderiness. As it dries down it becomes a little dusky and somehow airy…like a gentle warm breeze, and that’s where the true magic is…the duskiness of this scent, whether in the background at the start or as it starts come to the fore on the drydown, this is what gives it that unique feel. It truly is reminiscent of delicate white flowers mingling into warm breezes on balmy tropical nights; of the sun having just gone down, and that beautiful deep blue light of the moon beginning to rise; so very, very evocative. The only other scent I can think of right now that is just as emotive for me in this way, is another favourite of mine, Monyette Paris. The final drydown is a very softly sweet almost spiced white floral vanilla.
So beautifully done, Songes is indeed a dream in its dusky, sweet, exquisiteness.
PS. This review is for the EDT

F_A
F_A

I love Songes! Cannot resist the sweet powdery flowers - so romantic, mysterious, dreamy, simply lovely!I even spray it for the night on my wrist to sleep better:) Songes, for my nose, has something in common with Guerlain L'Heure bleue. A must try for powdery perfume lovers!

Leesee
Leesee

Of all the Annick Goutal scents I have tried, this is by far the most wearable. There is something about the AG genre that, while undeniably pretty, tends toward frilly-frou-frou-ness, for lack of a better term. Songes has all of the feminine charm of AG's other scents, but possesses at its core an uncharacteristic air of restraint as well. This combination of femininity and reticence creates a delicious, yet completely dignified scent.

essija
essija

At first I get a lot of Jasmine, very floral and pretty with a twist of sweet like sand and sable not candy like at all. Very White flower like. This is nice but nothing I would wear often. Special occasion maybe. Not really my style.. Doesn't seem too strong so that is good b/c this would give you a headache is too strong. This is a little out dated.

debbborra
debbborra

I tried Songes and fell in love. The idea was something similar to passion, but a bit lighter. The opening disappointed me. It was very full, heady and strong, a little too strong, too flowery. But after a few minutes it calmed right down into something absolutely gorgeous and delicious with wonderful staying power. It's a lovely floral with some interesting things happening. It may be my newest favorite.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I'm undecided about this one.

On the card & bottle the Jasmine is the dominant scent which enticed me to try the perfume on my skin.

On my skin, the Jasmine is pulled back to turn into a powdery, extremely sweet sugary scent. I think this scent could do without the Vanilla & just rely on the flowers.

Songes by Annick Goutal 4.01 out of 5 based on 631 ratings and 130 user reviews

Songes Perfume by Annick Goutal, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Songes Perfume by Annick Goutal, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
SONGES for WOMEN by Annick Goutal EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING
SONGES for WOMEN by Annick Goutal EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING
SONGES for WOMEN by Annick Goutal EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING TESTER
Songes Perfume by Annick Goutal, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Songes Perfume by Annick Goutal, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
SONGES for WOMEN by Annick Goutal EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING
SONGES for WOMEN by Annick Goutal EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ NEW PACKAGING
Annick Goutal Songes Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Annick Goutal Songes Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Songes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Songes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Songes by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Songes by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.