Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Vent de Folie Annick Goutal for women

Vent de Folie Annick Goutal for women
dislike

Vent de Folie Annick Goutal for women Pictures Vent de Folie Annick Goutal for women Pictures

The composition of Vent de Folie incorporates scents of sweet pea, which brings light and airiness, and hedione molecules that fill the air by placing gentle citrusy and luminous floral petals in the first plan. The floral notes are refreshed with blood orange zest, accompanied with the vivid energy of geranium and fruity shades of black currant and raspberry. A soft and powdery trail in the base is supported with white musk and cedar choir.

Annick Goutal Vent de Folie arrives in the characteristic glass flacon with a golden-color stopper. It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT. Vent de Folie was launched in 2014. Vent de Folie was created by Camille Goutal and Isabelle Doyen.

Blood Orange Black Currant Raspberry

Sweet Pea Rose Geranium Hedione

Powdery Notes White Musk Cedar

Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 18

Vent de Folie Fragrance Reviews

TillyWave
TillyWave

Aromatic Fruity Floral

Vent Folie is not a sugary fruity floral by any means. This is the fruity floral you'd find in your garden, not in your bodywash. If anything the flower/fruit notes chosen for this composition are a little unusual, at least in combination. The opening geranium notes are very tingly with greenery, and as the fruit notes open they are very, very tart, especially the blackcurrant. The geranium notes are slowly replaced by the sweeter, smoother sweet pea flower, and surprisingly, the structure is a little different--on my skin the blood orange is a long lasting heart note, very tangy and tart, and smells just like the real thing, as goes along nicely with the sweet pea note. Is it the hedione that makes this smell so bright and tart?

I am surprised that so many people find this to be so powdery, because on me Vent Folie predominantly musky, not powdery, as it heads for the base. I can only catch small hints of powder during the sweet pea phase. The base is not bad--a nice skin musk, a tiny bit of woods, and I swear I smell some vanilla, too. The drydown is very faint and I hardly remember that I'm wearing anything at all.

If the notes had a little more power to them I'd like this a lot, but really, although the lasting power is not bad, I only like to wear this perfume after a night time shower, in preparation for bed or if I have a hangover. It's only because they made the whole perfume so quiet, I almost have to concentrate on smelling it at all. The notes smell natural/authentic but the silage makes it almost not worth wearing. I'm not worried about having anyone else smell me, but I want to be able to smell me!

donna255
donna255

on my skin this one is all about the rose geranium and soft power, no fruit comes through at all. Reading other reviews on here I seem to have a totally different perfume. Very very long lasting and great sillage on me.

I did buy mine blind in a sale, for others do perhaps test first.

curvealert
curvealert

I wouldn't purchase this one blind. I've smelled this on others and they were fortunate that their skins brought out the green, vegetal notes listed. I got bitter and acidic, probably because of the blackcurrant, so sadly it's a scrubber for me. In any case the longevity is dismal so I don't feel I'm missing out!

Un parfum parfait !

Son odeur, légère et évocatrice de moments ensoleillés. Impossible de ne pas sourire en le respirant.

L'odeur est d'une extrême poésie, assez enfantine, bucolique en quelque sort, mais avec une clarté remarquable. On se sent prêt à tout vivre avec calme et délicatesse une fois parfumé de Vent de folie.

Flacon très élégant, avec ses facettes de la gamme permanente des eaux de toilette de la maison.

Le parfum semble adhérer à la peau s'y fondre avec force.

Amélie Amélie

lovely delicious fragance, fresh, pleasant,cozy, youthful!
Highly recommended!

ps: poor longevity

Fleurimonde
Fleurimonde

First of all Vent de Folie is a green powder scent on me, steadily accompanied by refreshing tart accents of black currant and raspberries. It' s a natural and ( due to musk and cedar ) clean smelling scent - there is nothing artificial or overpowering about it. The scent surrounds me all day long with a soft sillage.
Whenever I apply Vent de Folie, it puts me immediately into a good mood and gives me a gentle energy boost.
It' s my very pleasant whirlwind especially on warm spring - and summer days!

It's no secret that Annick Goutal is one of my favourite perfume houses. Not only am I fond of her very classic approach but I also enjoy the naturalistic edge that almost all her fragrances possess.

Vent de Folie is quite possibly the most unforgiving geranium fragrance I've ever tested and I love it for all its boldness. This new scent is best suited for Spring and Summer wear, especially seeing that it smells so crisp and green throughout the composition.

The votes here on Fragrantica seem to suggest that powder and sweet pea are Vent de Folie's most dominant accords, however I couldn't agree less. This is predominantly geranium, bitter green herbs and juicy black currant on my skin.

Geranium makes Vent de Folie a very bitter and tart fragrance, which will either leave a lasting impression or cause one to run for the scrubbing brush. I grew up surrounded by geraniums in my Mother's garden, so this scent is beautifully nostalgic to me. It smells exactly like my fingers used to shortly after having crushed the furry green geranium leaves between them.

Despite being an EDT, Vent de Folie lasts extremely well which is somewhat rare for an Annick Goutal scent. I do sincerely hope that consumers come to love this fragrance just as I do. I'd safely say that if you enjoyed Ninfeo Mio, Folavril or Rose Splendide, you'll definitely love this new addition to the Goutal Spring line-up.

ginger68
ginger68

Odd fragrance! Spicy because of the garanium, fresh in a real weird way, girly bacause of the rasberry that on my skin appears later and makes me feel young and smiling. IMHO I don’t feel the power of the “vent de folie”. It’s spring in a educated way. Anyway this scent is pleasant. There is a connection with the "jardins" by Hermes. Well done, perfect for any age, not only for teens. Non overpowering and not dramatic. Not a masterpiece but a original little fragrance that can offer good emotions.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Annick Goutal Vent de Folie opens bitter green in a mineral way, which evokes a retro vibe to me. This green stage lasts about 1 hour, before eventually fading into the background.

Vent de Folie is then dominated by jammy rapberry and gentle powdery floral. These two combined, actually smells like a powdery rose to me. The sweetness is well restrained, thanks to the discreet greenness and the clean musk.

The sillage is soft and the longevity is around 8 hours. Vent de Folie smells calm and breezy to me, far from being a whirlwind. It's young at heart, but still retaining a discreet sophistication. Although it doesn't touch me as much as some Annick Goutals fragrances do, Vent de Folie is no doubt a very pretty and decent green fruity-floral.

I don't think it would work for me, the geranium smells a bit like a synthetic smelling plant to me!? I will add few Goutal work for me, it isn't my vibe, and Vent de Folie isn't as breezy or pretty as I imagined it to be. It doesn't make me think of a whirlwind... it is more serious.....it is bright and greenish, but after smelling a sample, I won't get a bottle ..make me think of flower seeds..!?

nathalie_soleil
nathalie_soleil

Very bright and youthful fragrance! Little sweetness from the fruits but overall it is more of a bitter fragrance due to the orange zest and the geranium.
Nice Spring fragrance with a decent sillage and longevity.

Babygia
Babygia

Beatiful,very powdery and ethereal goodness.
The fruits are not to distinguish literally ,they give rather a joyful vibe to this fragrance and are not sweet at all.
All ingedients linger in a powdery cloud,very fluffy and cozy.
Longevity very good, despite the lightness.
This is a perfect fragrance for all young spirited dreamers !

meama
meama

I don't understand this perfume. A geranium with a unpleasant bitter side pulsing under. No fresh wind, no madness...just boredom.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Annick Goutal Vent de Folie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Annick Goutal Vent de Folie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vent de Folie by Annick Goutal. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vent de Folie by Annick Goutal represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.