Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

Citrus Sorbet Anthousa for women

Citrus Sorbet Anthousa for women

Citrus Sorbet is a sparkling and fresh fragrance, opening with bergamot, Argentina lemon and Sicilian mandarin. Basil, mint, jasmine and neroli are at the heart, while the base features velvety musk and tonka bean.

It is available as 50 ml EDP. Citrus Sorbet was launched during the 2000's.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Neroli Basil Mint

Musk Tonka Bean

Citrus Sorbet Fragrance Reviews

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

The initial impression is of a very light pinch of lime peel and bitter herbs with no hint of sweetness, and seems fairly promising. However, the clean beginning quickly gives way to an odd, slightly sour note reminiscent of a wet, dirty rag that’s been sitting around for a while. There’s a bit of woodiness underneath it all, but it’s more like the pithiness of a weed stem or some ground coriander that is way beyond its expiration date than any conventional woody note. I was expecting a bright, cool, clean citrus scent, but instead found something that might be lurking in the kitchen after a week out of town. The best thing I can say for Citrus Sorbet is that it is not strong, although it is fairly tenacious. I finally ended up covering it up with some TDC Bergamote. This is the first Anthousa scent that I have tried, and I have to say that so far I am underwhelmed.

I have a trio of Anthousa perfume oils (Citrus Sorbet, Fig and Vetiver, and White Tuberose). Of the trio, the Citrus Sorbet is the only one I don't like. It's a harsh, discordant mixture of citrus and herbs with a hint of something odd and sweet that I could never identify until now. I 'm guessing it's the Tonka bean. The fragrance is more herbal than citrus on my skin, and has an overall "synthetic" and chemical aroma that smells sharp and unpleasant to my nose. The other two scents in the trio are wonderful and I have reviewed them separately.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anthousa Citrus Sorbet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Anthousa Citrus Sorbet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citrus Sorbet by Anthousa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citrus Sorbet by Anthousa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dana Tabu Miller Harris La Pluie Natori Natori Boucheron Trouble Serge Lutens Daim Blond Lancome Magie Noire Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Gap White Amber No.541 Nest Indigo Hanae Mori Magical Moon Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Jean Couturier Coriandre Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Hermes Eau des Merveilles