Designers » A » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Odette Anthropologie for women

Odette Anthropologie for women
dislike

The designer duo Moulinette Soeurs launches their perfumes in collaboration with and exclusively for Anthropologie. Odette is a spicy fragrance that contains dewy nectar, luxurious amber, pink pepper, citrus, bergamot and sandalwood.

Available as 100 ml EDP. Odette was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Citruses Sandalwood Pink Pepper

Odette Fragrance Reviews

Sizzler
Sizzler

Notes as listed on box of Moulinette Soeurs Odette EDP
Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Bergamont, Juicy Mandarin
Middle Notes: Velvet Lilac, Pear Nectar, Orange Flower
Base Notes: Red Amber, Musk, Cashmere Wood, Sandalwood

These notes sound great to me! But I have a hard time enjoying this fragrance until it gets to the warm amber sweet/spice drydown.

I tested this fragrance in the store on my skin, but some got on the sleeve of my sweatshirt and I kept coming back to that scent on my sleeve, really enraptured by it. Finally I gave in and bought the juice since I was home for Christmas and I do not have an Anthropologie where I live.

The packaging claims "clean, modern bouquets with notes of old-world Parisian romance" and I think I do smell something "old-world" or vintage here, but it's hard for me to put my finger on. I'm really not sure about this fragrance now that I own it. I seem to smell notes that are not listed and I'm missing notes that are listed (the whole middle note section is lost on me). I do not get any fresh citrus from this fragrance. Something is spicy, pink pepper? Has more of a raisin or plum sense to it. My biggest hurdle here is something like lead pencil shavings that I have perceived as cedar in other fragrances. Odette starts off too sharp for me, but gets warmer and sweeter in the dry down, nice Amber with a hint of musk & incense, this is the stage that appeals to me. This lasts for a long time on me and I continue to smell this throughout the day. Would say medium sillage. Lovely packaging.

muskymoi
muskymoi

I don't get the citrus so much...just the amber and spice and everything nice. bit of sweetness in there too. I'm a confection today!

Reminds me a lot of Spadaro's Doux Amour....which means that I have two frags that smell *almost* identical. Doux Amour is lot more womanly and "in charge".

Edit: This one is pretty much (to my nose) a dead on dupe for Diptyque's Eau Duelle. Maybe it's my nose but it's hard for me to tell them apart...apart from the price difference...

Odette by Anthropologie 4.00 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Anthropologie Odette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Anthropologie Odette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Odette by Anthropologie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Odette by Anthropologie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Coco Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Memoire Liquide Encense Liquide Ineke Poet’s Jasmine Keiko Mecheri Oliban Tom Ford White Musk Collection White Suede A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Guerlain Shalimar Hermes Eau Claire des Merveilles Kate Walsh Boyfriend Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Histoires de Parfums 1804 Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Givenchy Organza Indecence Gucci Guilty Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi John Galliano John Galliano Tom Ford Violet Blonde