Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine Antica Farmacista for women

Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine Antica Farmacista for women
dislike

A bright, delightful fragrance opening with orange blossom, lilac and jasmine, which mix with mandarin and lemon. A subtle hint of vanilla musk forms the base.

African Orange flower Lily Jasmine

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Vanille Musk

Orange Blossom
Fleur d'Oranger

Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

This is a beautiful orange blossom, opening with bright and juicy orange and lemon leading to the floral heart notes - mainly orange blossom and lilac on me, I can't detect the jasmine. The base is soft musk with a hint of vanilla. It's a bright, clean fragrance all the way through. I have both the perfume and the body lotion, and I get decent longevity and sillage wearing both. Love it!

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

I have only tried this, but it wore all day, it was a delight. I was looking for something bright and shiny, uplifting and delicate. This fits it all, in the amount I tried, which was a touch on the wrists. I need more to find out the nuances, but I will buy it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antica Farmacista Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antica Farmacista Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine by Antica Farmacista. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orange Blossom, Lilac & Jasmine by Antica Farmacista represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Fragonard Fleur D`oranger Jo Malone Orange Blossom Hermes Jour d'Hermes Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Estée Lauder Sensuous Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil By Kilian Forbidden Games Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Stella McCartney Stella Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Lancome Tresor In Love Christian Dior Pure Poison Chanel Coco Noir Tuvaché Nectaroma Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Soliflore Narcissus Library of Flowers Linden