Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Antonia's Flowers Antonia`s Flowers for women

Antonia's Flowers Antonia`s Flowers for women
dislike

Antonia's Flowers Antonia`s Flowers for women Pictures

Antonia's Flowers is a tender floral scent with the notes of freesia mixed with jasmine, magnolia and lily. Subtle fruity notes encircle these floral accords.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT, 60 ml EDP, purse perfume, lotion and soap. The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Chant.

Fruity Notes Freesia Jasmine Magnolia Lily

poor -1

Paul Smith Women

Antonia's Flowers Fragrance Reviews

tubereuse
tubereuse

This one is really beautiful. Forgot all about it - had a mini forever ago and loved it very much. One of the best bouquets i’ve ever smelt - rich & complex. Classy all the way. Putting in on the need to have again list!

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

It's been years since I sampled this one, and my notes from the time are: not floral enough, fresh, but something like orange rind.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I don't understand where the spice note is coming from, but a few seconds into the fragrance it's all I can smell. I had high hopes for this one based on the glowing reviews but on my skin it crashes into a mess of celery salt and dry erase marker. What a shame..

violetbat
violetbat

I have adored this perfume for many years. I could not imagine not having it in my collection. I use it sparingly as it is very expensive, ( have the pure perfume) but when I do wear it I get loads of compliments. I have even been approached by people at work saying they were told by someone else to come and sniff me! Infact I have been asked specifically to wear it to work! I won't everyday though, I need to make it last.
My favourite flower smell in the whole world is freesia and after the initial blast, which I really don't like atall, I can't describe it, I am rubbish at describing notes, it settles into the most beautiful freesia on me.
Perhaps not for everyone, but you love freesia I think this is the closest you'll ever get to wearing it.

brugmansia
brugmansia

You can get samples from the Antonia's Flowers website...

schil
schil

Rarely to find.
I want to try this, but it is very expensive.
Has anyone an tip were i can get an example?

XtinaLngBch
XtinaLngBch

I love-love-love this fragrance! I have been wearing it since 1989 (not sure why it's listed as 1995). It is light, clean and floral, great for a daytime scent.

I've given myself almost the whole day in order to process this fragrance. Antonia's Flowers EDT is a hard one to decipher, one that can smell horrid one minute and intriguing the next.

I can certainly see where some reviewers are coming from with the stale sweat and fecal references. This is a damp, green and natural interpretation of lily, with a bit of garden soil chucked into the mix. It's perhaps not as feminine and friendly as you may expect.

If I were to take into consideration its garden-like freshness and the way it has been composed, I find ways and means to like it. However, I can't seem to get past the stale sweat scent. I'm always very conscious of smelling good, so it makes no sense for me to embrace my natural body odour with a spritz of Antonia's Flowers.

It may all just come down to skin chemistry, and perhaps I'll have to face up to the facts that this fragrance and I were never meant to be. I am half-pointing at the fruity accords in the opening and heart as the culprits.

By the drydown, I am convinced that this is my chemistry playing tricks. Perhaps the florals are much prettier on others. So with that in mind, take this review as a warning, don't blind buy.

I am now very curious as to how the EDP and extrait differs. Unfortunately this pretty sounding fragrance didn't live up to my expectations. So I say, next!

herbwitch
herbwitch

OK, I think I get it. This is the WORST smell on me. Sticky burnt dirt. It must be my chemistry. Received as a gift tried it and hated it. Two years later tried it again _UGHHH. I want to know what is in this that I can not wear so I can avoid it in the future.

ginawadsworth
ginawadsworth

can anyone tell me where to buy this in australia or new zealand. I am looking for it because it is bernard chant's creation. As AE has been reformulated because of restrictions on oakmoss etc, I hope that this remains unadulturated. I just adore his perfumes.

I am truly baffled by the range of reviews on the Antonia's Flowers eponymous perfume. I am wearing the eau de toilette, and it seems obviously to be a classic dried floral composition featuring above all lily. There is definitely a slightly dirty quality here which I have smelled in many lily perfumes.

Others, however, have said that this is a freesia-centric or even a lavender-violet perfume! Although I do believe that this is a mixed floral creation, I smell very little freesia and no lavender or violet whatsoever. What can this mean?

Either Antonia's Flowers has batch problems, or else this mixed floral composition plays out differently on the skin of different wearers. Or perhaps the notes are variably salient in a rather radical way for some reason.

As I also have samples of the eau de parfum and the extrait, I'll review those separately and see whether I can solve this conundrum! For now, I'll say about this eau de toilette that it smells nice but somewhat standard as far as floral perfumes go. On the dry side with a grayish tinge, imparted, I believe, by the lily!

rikkistein
rikkistein

it's been a while since i've worn this perfume but i remember loving the light scent of freesia. the scent of lilies is usually too overpowering for me but i didn't find it so in this fragrance. it reminded me of a bouquet of fresh spring flowers lightly scenting the air. very lovely, feminine scent.

emilee4
emilee4

I was expecting more of this one due to the fantastic reviews all over the net. Cheap synthetic floral, nothing spectacular, already forgotten.

Louw
Louw

I was a bit disappointed with this fragrance. I had heard and read many good things about it but I found it to be rather uninspiring, and on my skin the lily notes became overwhelming and eventually began to annoy me, so I won't be returning to it, I'm afraid.

flowermom
flowermom

my hubby bought me this about 3 years ago after i visited space nk, sprayed some on my wrist & promptly fell in love with it! very very expensive, but good ole hubby bought some for me, anyhoo i wore it for about 4 days, the smell of lilys is intoxicating, a really floral perfume, thats very strong, excellent silage, but for me its just to much! yes i love florals, yes i love the smell of lilys, but i just couldnt tolerate it im afraid, i ended up just using it as an air freshner, (very expensive air freshner), wouldnt buy it again, but great if you like srong lily smells!!

This is a very classic floral, my signature for quite some time. It's not a heavy floral; instead it's pure wildflowers bathing in sunlight. It's the way your skin should smell after rolling around naked in an enormous bed of freesia and magnolia.

I find lily to be revolting and I totally avoid lily perfumes, so I'm surprised others smell lily. For me this is almost pure, sweet freesia with overt hints of magnolia.

I suggest the EDP over the EDT because it has great staying power and smells richer, deeper.

When I bought mine (almost 15 years ago), it was packaged with a beautiful flower-shaped glass stopper, but it also came with a spray nozzle so you could switch back and forth if you want.

nyoka
nyoka

A sweet light floral that satisfies the senses.Jasmine and freesia r most prominate.It is a refreshing fume.A step away from ur regular florals in that nothing is heavy.An uplifting fume for sure.

Kterhark
Kterhark

This is available in EDP, EDT and pure parfum, (which sells as Absoluto).
I prefer the EDP over the EDT, which is a very pleasant, non-jarring floral.

however, i was WOWED by Absoluto, so I"ll focus on htat one. Absoluto is a luscious, sharp, gloriously crafted floral green. Picture yourself stepping out into a verdant valley in springtime, blanketed by wild flowers and saturated with warm sunshine.

it opens a little dry, as there is no rose here to add that dewy touch. All of the notes are on the raspy side, which is why the verdant valley is in the rockies and not in a tropical paradise. What i love, though, is how clean, crisp and vibrant this wears.

I'll even say, quietly, that I'm debating between Chamade and Absoluto. Will most likely get both - This one is irresistible.

Malegria
Malegria

Antonia`s Flowers is supposed to be a freesia soliflore,and probably it is the best freesia so far.Very beautiful...so feminine, so sparkling, a true breath of spring flowers...It was one of the first perfumes that amazed me because it had everything that perfumes back then lacked - lightness, freshness ,giving the feling of a second skin.

Antonia's Flowers by Antonia`s Flowers 3.98 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonia`s Flowers Antonia's Flowers fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Antonia`s Flowers Antonia's Flowers, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Antonia's Flowers by Antonia`s Flowers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Antonia's Flowers by Antonia`s Flowers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.