Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Tiempe Passate Antonia`s Flowers for women and men

Tiempe Passate Antonia`s Flowers for women and men
dislike

Tiempe Passate Antonia`s Flowers for women and men Pictures

This fragrance combines the notes of cedar wood, amber, bergamot, rose and clementine to create a modern classic perfume.

It is available as 60 ml EDP, purse perfume and body crème. Tiempe Passate was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Norbert Bijaoui.

Amber Bergamot Clementine tincture of rose Cedar

Dark Amber & Ginger Lily

Tiempe Passate Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Well for a citrus perfume not bad. Yeah I guess I now like citrus that you can't eat but you have to smell in a fragrance. This opens with citric scents of clementine, bergamot and a tangerine. It's fresh, very fresh and cool like basking in the sun while munching on an orange off a picnic basket at the beach. A touch of rose and amber, or rather a honeyed rose, like it's been stuck in amber and warmed up releasing a delicious fragrance. There is also something like leather or musk which gives it a unisex quality besides the citrus and an opulence . Definitely a night cologne.This is a very interesting rose perfume in that it's not complicated just a warm summer rose. Luxurious smells very expensive. Love the bottle. Has this been discontinued? A girl friend of mine really loves how this smells on me and asks where she can buy it. I told her I wish I could remember. I purchased this years ago. Love this beautiful perfume. Sweet but not cloying, strong but not offensive, elegant, stylish, golden, warm. It evokes a warm summer day at a beach resort, but years ago like during the Roaring 20's. I needed this fragrance today it's so cold out today. Gorgeous. If you can get your hands on it, you're lucky.

nordhaul
nordhaul

BLACK TIE. Serious. STRONG. Intimate, exclusive
and reserved. Wearing this with a special someone
is saying I'M CRAZY FOR YOU.
Wearing this in public says DESPERATE TO FALL
IN LOVE. It isn't indifference you'd be proclaiming
should you choose to wear this.
This is the only Antonia's Flowers perfume I like
No, ADORE. Fell in love and scraped up enough
to buy a bottle immediately.
Like another reviewer however I've had my special
Bottle for several years and it's still 90% full. It's not
a "reach for" perfume at all.
It's a perfume that requires planning. Strategy. Not
a trace of old fashioned, shockingly serious. Hey, I
mean it!!! Utterly inappropriate with everything but
Diamonds & Pearls, velvet, plunging V-necks while
being serenaded by a suitor
in a tux on an immaculate grand piano under crystal
chandeliers - and this is your living room - on any
given weeknight. ...Peace...

ldetrich
ldetrich

Tiempe Passat is one of my favorite perfumes in my wardrobe. I find it more of a salty and amber scent with a subtle touch of woods.
This perfume reminds me of growing up on Long Island, the smell of dry sea grasses, warm ambery skin and the smell of sea salt in the air. A very compelling memory scent. Sillage is modest, I get 8 subtle hours of wear from it.

Scentmad
Scentmad

Absolutely wonderful. This is, to my nose, really rather special. I personally would suggest this is a quiet amber perfume wrapped neatly in citrus and rose notes that sits fairly close to the skin. It feels romantic, warm, airy, subtly sexy and intimate.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

How delicate and mesmerizing this perfume is. Something about it. Nostalgia, maybe..I wonder sometimes why we search and yearn for ties to the past. Perhaps those were more romantic times. Feels good to be transported back, even if just through scent.

Maenad1
Maenad1

I've read some of the other reviews of Tiempe Passate, and I'm really struck by all the reviews mentioning that it's soapy or just like Dove or Ivory soap. Wow! I had never thought of this as a "soapy" fragrance. Honestly, it's not really what I'd call a "floral woody musk" either, because I don't detect much, if any, musk in it. This is a hard fragrance to classify, because it combines elements from different categories. It's almost a floriental, but not rich enough to be one. It starts out fresh and almost herbal. The sharp edges of bergamot and cedar are softened by iris and gentle florals, and sprinkled with a "salty" (although not aquatic) note. This is an elegant, sheer, shimmering kind of fragrance that lingers and dries down to a delicate, sweet tenacious, floral-woodsy skin scent that lingers without being overbearing. I've received many compliments on it; it's one of my all-time favorites, and it's good for almost any occasion, from casual, to daytime/office wear, to dressy/night-out wear. It's unique and there's really nothing else quite like it; if you wear Tiempe Passate, you won't be in danger of smelling like everyone else wearing the latest/most trendy perfume. I like that it's very natural-smelling and doesn't have that synthetic/artificial quality that many mainstream fragrances have. It's not the strongest fragrance, but when layered over the matching body lotion, it has good staying power. Tiempe Passate is my favorite of the Antonia's Flowers line. If you want to try all the Antonia's Flowers fragrances, you can order a set of samples for $5 (I'm not affiliated, of course -- I just think this is a reasonable and easy way to sample all of the line's fragrances, if they interest you).

cmmando.ando
cmmando.ando

I have many lovely perfumes but Tiempe Passate is my all time favourite, my signature scent...or perhaps only I know that as to me it is a winter evening seductive and extremely special and intimate perfume. It is a scent of some depth and I splash it on for a special evening, very rarely, with silk underwear, it is sophisticated and sensual, quite exquisite. There is nothing like the heady, secretive romance of Tiempe Passate, I love it so much I won't tell it's name except to that special loved one. Time passes...memories don't fade. The perfume is unique, I smell a salty, aquatic rose nuzzled with warm sensual cedar and amber that you need to nuzzle up closely to to truly appreciate. This gets better as the night goes on and lingers gently on hair, skin and clothes in the morning....love x

GMarie
GMarie

I have had this perfume for many years, after falling in love with it immediately. It is incredibly strong, so strong my bottle is still 3/4 the way full, after all this time. It's always felt like a special occasion perfume, it's too overpowering to wear often. Thank God I swapped out the spray top for the screw-on flower, it has helped the scent last.

vlivshen
vlivshen

You have no Tiempe Passate in stock. I am yousing this parfume for a few years. How I can get it?

I'm surprised to find that Tiempe Passate isn't an oriental. I had just assumed that with such a name and a dominant accord of amber, this composition had to be rich and exotic. Instead, Tiempe Passate smells fresh and citrusy, dominated by clementine, with only the slightest hint of syrupy amber.

The packaging can mislead you into thinking that this particular fragrance is elegant, bold and expensive. It's pleasant and inoffensive, but nothing so spectacular as to turn heads. As much as I hate to say it, it feels casual on my skin. Kind of like a scent for weekends and days spent in-doors.

I agree with Sherapop and afartherroom, this does essentially smell like a bar of soap. The unisex kind of soap, with a touch of citrus and woods. So far, it smells lovely on the skin, but a tad generic and plain. I want to stand out, and Tiempe Passate doesn't want to follow in suit.

After a few hours wear, it is not the composition that I'm bothered by, but the weak sillage and fast fading longevity. I expected it to pack a bigger punch than that, seeming that the sample I'm using is labelled as an EDP. Tiempe Passate is quite possibly the softest fragrance by this brand.

The drydown, (if only it had it been stronger), is more to my tastes. My nose can detect soft cedar with a creamy hint of rose. The citrusy bergamot and clementine have all but vanished by this point, in turn focusing on the smoother aspects of the composition.

While I am not bitterly disappointed, I am feeling a little cheated. I had imagined so much more and had become victim to my high expectations. I'm afraid this fragrance is not one I can see myself wearing for a second time around.

Antonia's Flowers TIEMPE PASSATE is a very soapy amber perfume to my nose and on my skin. The soap is especially dominant in the opening and midstages. Eventually the composition becomes more of a light amber skin scent. The overall effect remains quite clean--while it lasts. I have to agree with other reviewers that the longevity of this edp is not very impressive, which is surprising since the edts I've tried from this house seemed fairly strong.

While wearing this eau de parfum, I was reminded a bit of Prada HOMME/AMBER, which is another soapy amber. But the soap in the two cases is quite different. In general, It think that soap notes are very tricky and there is no way of predicting whether one will be appealing or annoying, so I recommend trying TIEMPE PASSATE before buying even if you already know that you like soap, because you may or may not like this particular version. Some people have compared the scent to Dove, which seems about right to me.

AveParfum
AveParfum

This is the only Antonia's Flowers perfume I don't like. I get very queasy with a lot amber, and this is intense amber on a strong cedar base. It's too one-dimensional for my taste and needs a little "something" to make it more enjoyable. I don't detect any musk whatsoever. The Antonia's Flowers website doesn't say anything about musk either. I think this is miscategorized as a floral woody musk.

talnyc
talnyc

I bought this fragrance and loved it when I had it. It is an earthy floral. It is excellent for the summer/fall. I always received compliments when I wore it. It kind of reminds me of Les Nuits d'Hadrien, but that one has Mandarin in it. I think the color of the fragrances and the other notes make them similar.

It took me a while to use the bottle up as I wanted to hang on to it for as long as I could, but now that I used it up, I am not sure if I will buy it again. Odd, right?

merlinarbor
merlinarbor

Nothing about this appeals to me. It is acrid and discordant, with a biting, sharp edge that doesn't soften. I get an unwelcome orris root note that others don't, apparently. The price seems way out of line with the quality.

Scarlet39
Scarlet39

Tiempe Passate is a really nice perfume. When ever I wear it, it reminds me of an old French countryhouse in the summer, filled with great smelling flowers from the garden. Its comforting and makes me feel happy. Tiempe starts of very woody and becomes more flowery after a while. It is not a sweet scent, it's pretty dry in a lovely, womanly way.
The only problem I have with this fragrance is it's sillage. It takes 6 sprays for me to smell anything and it stays really close to the skin: nobody smells it on me. For such an expensive perfume I find that to be very dissapointing.

dboakes
dboakes

I bought this today. Someone here mentioned it smells of Dove soap and sort of agree. It reminds me of someone just having a shower and smelling yummy and clean. Has very spring fresh smell and will be gorgeous on a hot day.

Louw
Louw

I adore this fragrance, yet strangely I don't detect any of the notes that are actually supposed to be in it! To me it's lightly floral, with a hint of wood. When it settles down it gives me a subtle hint of tobacco, in a good, very slightly sleazy, 'morning-after-the-night-before' way!

On the downside, it is very overpriced. However,I have discovered that the body cream is much cheaper and has great staying power, so that makes a decent substitute until I feel I can afford to treat myself to another bottle of the fragrance!

afartherroom
afartherroom

This one seems even more dependent on skin chemistry than most fragrances. I loved it for the first five seconds. It smelled like a delicious unisex woody-floral. I was looking forward to the rest of it. And then...it vanished, leaving behind only the faintest hint of soap. And not even expensive soap, at that. It smelled, in fact, almost exactly like a bar of Dove.

I asked my husband if he could smell anything where I'd applied it and shoved my arm in his nose. He sniffed, frowned, sniffed again, and then said: "Well...I can smell it a little. I think. It smells faintly like soap. Unless that's just the soap you used this morning?" (I only used unscented soap that morning to prepare for testing) So it's not just my nose! It must be my skin.

Definitely try this one before you buy. If it works on your skin, I can imagine it being soooo wonderful and delicious. But you might be like me, in which case a bar of Dove would be far less expensive.

Eremiel
Eremiel

About 2 months ago, I was looking for a perfume at Mecca, because I was sick of buying department store fragrances and smelling like every other girl I passed on the street. As soon as I walked in, I smelled something amazing, and knew that I needed to find the source of that smell at any cost. An hour later, due to the confusion of all the smells wafting around the store, I ended up purchasing something that was not Tiempe Passate, and once I got it home and smelled it, was bitterly disappointed with my purchase. Since then, I have been back to Mecca time after time to smell this fragrance, and even though it costs a small fortune (a ridiculous amount, really), I am intent on buying this. It lasts forever on my skin, has such a warm, glowing scent that seems just right for me, and is neither too sweet nor too manly for my tastes. This is a scent that will completely envelope you, yet is never overbearing. The most perfect smelling perfume I have ever come across.

Catharine
Catharine

I bought Tiempe Passat in 2005, and I love it more today than I did back then. I think I've grown into it and simply feel more confident wearing it. (I am a very late perfume bloomer, but better late than never!) I agree with the previous review in that this does make me want to smile. It's the bergamot and clemantine? It sparkles. So good. This scent lasts on me, right on through to the next morning when it's dead sexy. Drawback? It can make me sneeze if I over-apply, but I don't care. I think I'll always love this.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I ordered the sample pack from the website, ran through all the viles and picked this one to try first. The amber is noticable immediately, and along wiht the citrus twist make this very 'nose' catching.

I find that a green opening, especially from bergamot, provides an instant lift in mood. This scent makes you just want to smile, it's very refreshing.

I associate it a little bit with Yves Rocher's Voile d'ambre (which has no amber at all, I know). The citrus theme is reminiscent (a little bit) of Guerlain's philtre d'amour.

My one complaint, and it's a biggie, is that this is an EDP that is way too fleeting. Perhaps it is my skin chemistry, but this wears really light on me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonia`s Flowers Tiempe Passate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonia`s Flowers Tiempe Passate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tiempe Passate by Antonia`s Flowers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tiempe Passate by Antonia`s Flowers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.