Designers » A » Chypre Floral « Groups

Blue Cool Seduction for Women Antonio Banderas for women

Blue Cool Seduction for Women Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Blue Cool Seduction for Women Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Blue Cool Seduction for Women Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Blue Cool Seduction for Women Antonio Banderas for women Pictures

Blue Cool Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Blue Cool Seduction for Women was launched in 2011. Top notes are amalfi lemon, pear, water notes and freesia; middle notes are gardenia, rose and peony; base notes are musk, patchouli and virginia cedar.

Amalfi Lemon Pear Water Notes Freesia

Gardenia Rose Peony

Musk Patchouli Virginia Cedar

Eau de Luxe
Pure Lightness

Blue Cool Seduction for Women Fragrance Reviews

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

PERFUME DELICIOSO ALTAMENTE REFRESCANTE, ÓTIMO PARA O VERÃO, FIXAÇÃO E DISPERSÃO MUITO BOAS, PENA QUE É EDIÇÃO LIMITADA.

Missyee
Missyee

Seduction??? More like fruity scent for a teenager!

saraghazii
saraghazii

I bought it online, and had this perception it'd smell like Davidoff's cool water which I dont like, But I needed a lighter smell in my collection.
I have to tell its love from the first smell!
I love it! Its different from any aquatic perfume I've ever smelled... it has something sexy about it .. it lasts for around 5 hours...

nickznackz
nickznackz

I love this at first, smells fresh..But then one time my officemate said I smelled like soap :-) Gave this to my husband and he smelled good in it!

Enchantia
Enchantia

Does anyone know what is the difference between this fragrance and Blue Fresh Seduction (also by Antonio Banderas)?

mei3ya
mei3ya

Wow.. I love this.. but staying power? Blah.. only stayed for an hour :'( This is my first perfume purchase without trying it beforehand.. But I love it.. It's definitely a youthful scent and after I sprayed it on my wrist, I felt like I want to taste it! weird! lol. Very suitable for 21 yrs old and up.

novi.kumalanew
novi.kumalanew

i was blind buy 1 week ago...first i sprayed just made me headche ,,,too fruity..n i hate it..its just 1 hours on my skin.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Blue Cool Seduction for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Blue Cool Seduction for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue Cool Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue Cool Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Paco Rabanne Lady Million Versace Versense Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Dolce&Gabbana The One Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Paco Rabanne Black XS Guerlain My Insolence Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Cacharel Scarlett Nina Ricci Nina Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles