Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Diavolo Extremely Woman Antonio Banderas for women

Diavolo Extremely Woman Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Diavolo Extremely Woman Antonio Banderas for women Pictures

Diavolo Extremely Woman by Antonio Banderas is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Diavolo Extremely Woman was launched in 2004. Top note is grapefruit; middle note is violet; base note is sandalwood.

Grapefruit

Violet

Sandalwood

Diavolo Extremely Woman Fragrance Reviews

Victoria86
Victoria86

I got it as a gift when I was 16 years old. It was very cheap at that time so I didnt really have high hopes, just use it because it was there. What a surprise!!! lasted for 8 hours or more on my skin. Smelled very lady like and sofisticated, you would never guess the price.

As soon as I finished my bottle I wanted to repurchase it, sadly I could not find it anymore. I keep checking from time to time if they bring it back to the market.

Fragaria
Fragaria

Dummy me, ARGH! I passed on this at a great price not knowing it was a violet perfume I will get this next time! I underestimate this man too much!

inesleoa
inesleoa

Delicious,wonderful

Diavolo Extremely Woman by Antonio Banderas 3.00 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Diavolo Extremely Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Diavolo Extremely Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Diavolo Extremely Woman by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Diavolo Extremely Woman by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Calypso Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Oriflame Amethyst Fatale Jivago Jivago 7 Notes Al Haramain Perfumes Mukhallath Seufi The Body Shop Indian Gardenia Ormonde Jayne Black Gold Fendi L'Acquarossa Elixir Penhaligon`s Night Scented Stock Oriflame Grace Etro Rajasthan The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Oriflame Enigma Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Oriflame Mirage Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Annick Goutal Songes Prada L`Eau Ambree Nina Ricci Nina Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious