Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Diavolo per Donna Antonio Banderas for women

Diavolo per Donna Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Diavolo per Donna by Antonio Banderas is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Diavolo per Donna was launched in 1999. Top notes are green leaves, green tea and grapefruit; middle notes are nectarine, violet and rose hip; base notes are sandalwood, plum and musk.

Green Leaves Green Tea Grapefruit

Nectarine Violet Rose Hip

Sandalwood Plum Musk

Diavolo So Sexy per Donna
Sexy Amber

Diavolo per Donna Fragrance Reviews

JFrags
JFrags

Diabolically bad. skip this one. 1 dimensional, overly spicy and tacky.

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

ill always have this perfume in my collection for scentimental reasons. i cant say i would love this scent if it wasnt associated with one of my favorite people of all time (whos now passed on). RIP

getora
getora

One word: SOFISTICATED.

claudia_23
claudia_23

i really loved it when i was in high school. It was my first love and this perfume was the first one that got me so adictive to perfumes. It was great but i don't know in wich category to put it..... maybe bright , spicy creamy floral, lovely and very good staing power.
The price is ok , good quality for good price, lovely....

This one contains Rose hip! I find perfumes with the note of Rose hip really similar to each other. Like the Rose hip is superdominating the whole composition. What do you say about this one? A typcial Rose hip as well??

sarselia
sarselia

yup i used to like this perfume and i also used to wear it some years ago.
now i do not quite remember very well the smell of it but as it reminds me of my first love i think that i still like this perfume.
what i remember is that it is woody,sweet and also a little masculine.

hannah18
hannah18

I had two bottles of this one, and I am thinking of getting another.On me it is very very warm, clean and seductive. Diavolo per donna really suites me and I just love it!

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

I finally have it... It's soft..kinda too sweet for me. It's not my cup of tea. I hardly fine the masculinity. But nevermind, i will use it infrequently when i want to feel romantic. i prefer not to recommend this as casual use, it make me sick at work

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

It's one of my favorite perfume. It's strong, sweet, seductive, woody, almost masculine. I have Hypnotic Diavolo, but I try Diavolo per donna and it's almost the same. I prefer Hypnotic diavolo because is stronger than the other one, and Hypnotic smell more woody and like cinammon. WARNING: if you are the kind of woman who don't like the strongers one, this perfume may cause to you headache because my mom almost die when I put it on myself.

2007
elgab89
elgab89

Very nice fragrance! Warm and soft!

2007

Diavolo per Donna by Antonio Banderas 3.23 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Diavolo per Donna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Diavolo per Donna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Diavolo per Donna by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Diavolo per Donna by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dior Addict Givenchy Hot Couture Thierry Mugler Alien Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dune Prada Infusion d'Iris Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her John Galliano John Galliano Tom Ford Black Orchid Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Escada Ocean Lounge Oriflame Dancing Lady Lancome Hypnose Bvlgari Omnia Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Cacharel LouLou