Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Diavolo per Donna Antonio Banderas for women

Diavolo per Donna Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Diavolo per Donna by Antonio Banderas is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Diavolo per Donna was launched in 1999. Top notes are green leaves, green tea and grapefruit; middle notes are nectarine, violet and rose hip; base notes are sandalwood, plum and musk.

Green Leaves Green Tea Grapefruit

Nectarine Violet Rose Hip

Sandalwood Plum Musk

Diavolo So Sexy per Donna

Diavolo per Donna Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Devil Woman? Hardly. This is a beautiful sweet fragrance for women who embrace their femininity and don't want to scare anyone. I don't know whether it's been reformulated but I can only speak for the 1999 original. Antonio Banderas put his name to this fragrance and I thought well maybe I'll smell like a sexy spicy Spanish woman. But this is more a fragrance that describes his wife Melanie Griffith: it's sweet, soft, delicate but not too much, no nonsense but sophisticated, classy, elegant and sexy. It starts with some green notes and tea, like plants and leaves, but in a perfumy way, bordering on a chypre. Because it begins smelling like an aromatic chypre or tea perfume, it disappears and then the fruitiness and floral scents take over. This is a well balanced fruity floral. I can totally smell the grapefruit, nectarine and plum. I have been told by more expert noses that plum as a fruit has no real scent. What you smell in a plum note in a fragrance is usually a rose scent or cassis/cassia. Whatever they did in the lab, it smells like the plums and nectarines I've eaten. This is ripe, rich, fruit scent, nothing like celebrity fruit scents that are too sweet. It smells a bit like Donna by Pavarotti which is also a big fruity floral. It's formulated in the same way as those epic 90's fruity florals like Lancôme's Tresor. So if you like those fragrances you'll like this one. The notes mentioned here are:

Green Notes Tea Nectarine Grapefruit Plum Violet Rose Hip Sandalwood Musk

I do smell roses, so whether that's an unlisted note or not it's clearly there or the rose hip and violet combined smell like roses. I do smell a strong violet scent so that violet is an individual floral scent that stands out to my nose. The dry down is musky but not heavily musky or unisex musky. The sandalwood keeps it aromatic and woodsy, wonderfully woodsy. Not bad. I really like this. It was hard to have to sell it on ebay because I love how this stuff smells. I'll have to buy one from another ebay seller myself!

JFrags
JFrags

Diabolically bad. skip this one. 1 dimensional, overly spicy and tacky.

addicttoperfume
addicttoperfume

ill always have this perfume in my collection for scentimental reasons. i cant say i would love this scent if it wasnt associated with one of my favorite people of all time (whos now passed on). RIP

getora
getora

One word: SOFISTICATED.

claudia_23
claudia_23

i really loved it when i was in high school. It was my first love and this perfume was the first one that got me so adictive to perfumes. It was great but i don't know in wich category to put it..... maybe bright , spicy creamy floral, lovely and very good staing power.
The price is ok , good quality for good price, lovely....

This one contains Rose hip! I find perfumes with the note of Rose hip really similar to each other. Like the Rose hip is superdominating the whole composition. What do you say about this one? A typcial Rose hip as well??

sarselia
sarselia

yup i used to like this perfume and i also used to wear it some years ago.
now i do not quite remember very well the smell of it but as it reminds me of my first love i think that i still like this perfume.
what i remember is that it is woody,sweet and also a little masculine.

hannah18
hannah18

I had two bottles of this one, and I am thinking of getting another.On me it is very very warm, clean and seductive. Diavolo per donna really suites me and I just love it!

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

I finally have it... It's soft..kinda too sweet for me. It's not my cup of tea. I hardly fine the masculinity. But nevermind, i will use it infrequently when i want to feel romantic. i prefer not to recommend this as casual use, it make me sick at work

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

It's one of my favorite perfume. It's strong, sweet, seductive, woody, almost masculine. I have Hypnotic Diavolo, but I try Diavolo per donna and it's almost the same. I prefer Hypnotic diavolo because is stronger than the other one, and Hypnotic smell more woody and like cinammon. WARNING: if you are the kind of woman who don't like the strongers one, this perfume may cause to you headache because my mom almost die when I put it on myself.

2007
elgab89
elgab89

Very nice fragrance! Warm and soft!

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Diavolo per Donna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Diavolo per Donna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Diavolo per Donna by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Diavolo per Donna by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.