Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women

Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Her Golden Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures

After 2011 edition The Golden Secret Antonio Banderas opens a new chapter of this story—with fragrance Her Golden Secret. The new fragrance arrives as a successor to Her Secret, created as the ultimate fragrance of seduction. Mysterious, intense and playful Her Golden Secret wins over all the senses, leaving us helpless to resist its fascinating attraction.

The main star of the fragrance Her Golden Secret is Spanish actress Paz Vega, a woman with authentic beauty, a strong personality, with accentuated sexuality. The new perfume HER GOLDEN SECRET develops strong and seductive fruity notes in the beginning, mixing zest of bergamot, mandarin, apple and peach. The heart introduces a union of gardenia and orange blossom refreshed with drops of black currant zest, on a base of woody notes of patchouli and cedar, along with tonka, vanilla and musk.

The bottle is designed in the same form as Her Secret with a touch of luxury. The liquid inside highlights the femininity and sophistication of the composition and is paired with a massive cap colored in a gold shade. A gold-colored key hangs on the neck of the bottle to unlock the mysterious and timeless secret. The packaging contains luxury design ensured by a matte gold shade and golden chain on the box hiding the secret. This secret is waiting to be revealed... Her Golden Secret was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Apple Peach

Gardenia Orange Blossom Black Currant

Patchouli Cedar Tonka Bean Musk Vanilla

Miss Varens Fashion

Her Golden Secret Fragrance Reviews

rihabi
rihabi

I got the 50 ml bottle, I've wanted this since forever. I love the musky sweet texture, mixed with fruity and soft spiciness. It's a rich fragrance, you can't just point out a single note. Can't tell what's prominent in it, but I really love it. 'Her secret' is an ok one, but this is kind of luxurious, more feminine and evolving type. White floral and vanilla? Yes.

socorrosouza
socorrosouza

I don' t like it much on me: 4 hour longevity (and this is stretching a bit) 1 h 30 min of decent sillage, decaying to a skin scent, very much alike Cacharel Catch Me, which in turn reminds me a bit of the heart of TM's Alien.

olesya.bond
olesya.bond

Even though it isn't expensive, this perfume is really luxurious. It's warm and musky, perfect for day-time. I tried HER SECRET before but that one is better for night-time. I recommend this perfume for those who is looking for everyday feminine but a little bit spice scent.

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

I have walked past this so many times, I can't even count. I could never test it, because all of the places I've been to never had testers. I had some extra store credit and everything they had within my price range were fragrances that I already have. So, I grabbed this thinking it can't be too disappointing.
I was very pleasantly surprised. This is a deliciously sweet, musky fragrance - very sexy indeed! And it really lasts super long. I got a fruity / musky vibe from it. And I got it at a really good price for 80ml :) Win-win!

Boobsie3
Boobsie3

First time I used it, i loved it. This is a beautiful scent hands down! I got it again after two years of staying away. My boyfriend loves it. Everyone that gets a whiff of it loves it. It is seductive, sweet, gorgeous. It speaks confidence. Gives an aura of perfection. AMAZING scent. Totally recommend it to any woman!

esyboss
esyboss

یک عطر فرش با بوی ملایم و معتدل که انسان رو به وجد میاره
دقایق اولیه فقط بوی شکوفه های پرتقال و یاسمن با یک ته رایحه تلخ ملایم به شمام میرسه
به مرور رایحه شیرینی اش بیشتر میشه و بوی وانیل و هلو هم اضافه میشه
سیب و ترنج و مقدار کمی روایح چوبی هم در پس زمینه وظیفه معتدل کردن و بالانس کردن رایحه رو برعهده دارند.
پخش بو و ماندگاریش متوسط و قابل قبوله و بیشتر مناسب برای استفاده در میهمانی های غیر رسمی و دوستانه است.
چون این کار رو بعنوان هدیه برای همسرم تهیه کردم میشه گفتن نقطه نظرات و علایق مردانه رو هم در انتخاب اش دخالت دادم.
با توجه به باز خوردها میشه گفت این کار یک کپی و کاری نزدیک به وان میلیون محسوب میشه

moonspace
moonspace

Love this scent, fresh and mature. Smells very similar to Alien which I love

carmillajeddah
carmillajeddah

I got it as a gift. It's a bit more mature than the fragrances I'm usually into (fruity gourmand mainly) but I don't think is unpleasant at all. At the very opening you can smell the peach clearly, but the rest of the time you can feel mostly the white florals. The only thing I don't like very much is gardenia because I think it smells a bit like old lady, but putting that aside it's a really nice fragrance that keeps you company about 6 hours. On my skin it has a monster longevity, though, more than 12 hours, so try it before you buy.

Miriana93
Miriana93

I like the smell. My sister owns it and I use it sometimes. I don't really smell the fruity notes, it's more floral on me. For some reason or another, it reminds me of Lady Million. When I smelled it on my sister, I turned around and told her - Did you just spray Lady Million?

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

PERFUME DELICIOSO, REFINADO, DOCINHO E SENSUAL. ÓTIMA FIXAÇÃO E PROJEÇÃO. EXALA BEM NA MINHA PELE. MEU NAMORADO ADORA QUANDO EU USO, FICA BEM DOCINHO NA MINHA PELE. AMEI O PERFUME.. EXCELENTE.

dacelea
dacelea

Very rich and sweet on me, but in a good way. Ladylike and maybe just a bit too pretentious, but I'm fine with it since I can pull it off. I smell a lot of gardenia and musk. A beautiful scent for fall or winter, but I wouldn't dare to try it in summer.

Andreaeli
Andreaeli

I just smelled orange blossom from this one, wich I loved but for me it had very poor longevity and sillage.

ElleNell
ElleNell

My mams friend bought this back from holidays for me. Its quite nice actually. elegant, rich and ladylike!

noninoni
noninoni

Tried it today. Smells nice, prominent green apple smell. Very suitable for the summer.

cdred
cdred

Uyyy love Antonio & Paz together, bien bellisimos los 2!!

astamm62
astamm62

I would like to try this scent...What stores carry this?

esteban747
esteban747

I think AB fragrances deserve more recognition.
Most of them are of good quality, including packaging and are affordable.
The notes on Her Golden Secret look inviting, very feminine and (hopefully) not overly sweet.
I hope I can test it soon!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Her Golden Secret fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Her Golden Secret, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Her Golden Secret by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Her Golden Secret by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.