Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Her Secret Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Her Secret Antonio Banderas for women Videos
Her Secret Antonio Banderas for women Pictures

Antonio Banderas presents Her Secret in summer of 2012, the female version of The Secret fragrance from 2010. The fragrance is inspired by little secrets of female seduction that transcendent time. Her Secret is described as the essence of seduction, a mysterious and secret potion.

The composition blends essences that are most associated with legends of female seduction, such as cinnamon, pepper, tuberose and vanilla.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bitter Orange Blossom Grapefruit Wild Strawberry

Tuberose Jasmine

Vanilla Cedar Benzoin

Her Secret Fragrance Reviews

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Can't define smell, strange and unpleasant. Just smell it and forget it. A huge missunderstanding

Pasaka
Pasaka

nice smell, unfortunately very weak (or others might refer to as a 'close to skin' type). Also looks as an expensive perfume and smells quite nice + great commercial :D maybe it's because I like Antonio Banderas

Chloebelle95
Chloebelle95

I could swear there was musk in this fragrance. To me it smelled like vanilla + musk. Maybe vanilla + bitter, strong strawberries?

It's sweet but in a mature way. It's not a gourmand. Nice everyday office scent, if you enjoy it.

Not very long lasting, and it's rather weak (stays close to the skin). Kind of meh, you know? like a watered down version of Hugo Boss Deep Red. I don't mind wearing my samples but I wouldn't buy a full bottle.

BrittneyN
BrittneyN

I sampled this one on a whim and ended up falling in love with it and had to have it. The vanilla in this one is very rich and delicious, the wild strawberry note is so fresh and pretty with a soft undertone of jasmine and tuberose. I agree 100% with the reviews that state it smells like a higher end perfume. It is amazing. I will be checking out other Antonio Banderas fragrances in the future since this one is so good.

Amal Elyahyaoui
Amal Elyahyaoui

a bespoke and tailored seduction system... very feminine and i fell in love with it from the first time i smelled it and immediately decided to buy it...
in general, i love the perfumes of Antonio Banderas... i feel they talk on my behalf and i love smelling the man frangrances on my husband!...

Aspendina
Aspendina

ok i just deleted my first review on this where I had put this up for swap and didn't think it smelled "young" and thought it smelled kinda grandma-ish. ok new review......

since my review I started spraying this on me a few times a day (does not last all day). I think I am on day 4 or 5 now but by day 3 this had moved up to one of my favorite scents.

It has a lovely soft smell but is VERY strong and powerfull upon first spray, and let me say the sprayer is AMAZING, it sprays like a dream, like....just wow; it sprays like no other, its awesome.

my husband is not bothered by it, he likes the smell BUT when i did my normal spray routine of spraying once under my shirt, once on top of me and my shirt and once on the back of my neck, that was WAY TO MUCH of this scent, like i said its very strong and powerful at first and u don't need to cover yourself in this. after i did this my husband was acting like he was allergic to it :-(

so now I will spray once on one of those spots, give it 20-30minutes or even an hour or so then spray another area. I really like this scent ALOT and it is perfect for spring and I hope it will work fall and/or winter too, we'll see :-)

BUY IT!!!! I got mine on ebay for $26 for 2.7oz with free shipping

Juliana6
Juliana6

I certainly agree about the fact that it smells expensive ( but it's not).
Opening ir citrussy, refreshing and kind of "alive". I tried to figure out, what's that soft, sweet note was I smelled after the burst of citruses. And yes- it's the wild strawberry. So subtle, so silky and shy.
I don't really smell the middle notes. After the described beginning this scent turns into a warm, sensul vanilla with a touch of the cedar.
Somehow the drydown reminds me Hugo Boss Intense. This is a coquettish scent indeed- opens in a wery feminine way, but the drydown shows a masculine edge. A positive note, of course!

mizsadako
mizsadako

Slightly soapy, silky-soft, pinkish and delicate. To me it smells like coquettish innocence, and yes, it's sexy. As a side note, it costs less than it smells like.

alicem
alicem

This can easily pass as a unisex fragrance, when I first sprayed it on my wrist I could swear I was wearing men's aftershave, after an hour it got girlier, but still not girly enough for my taste. If you are into fruity-gourmand or oriental-vanilla fragrances you can probably pass this fragrance.

maiker
maiker

I buy this perfume today. WOW what a innocent smell so rich and lovely perfume all in one. then it open with vanilla balmy smell. then after 2 hour i can start smell the wild strawberry. very nice and elegant. one of the best perfume by Antonio Banderas for women.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

توصیف این معجون اسرار امیز واغوا کننده برای یک زن جذاب ودلفریب برای هر مرد وزن شنونده را یحه دارچین وفلفل ووانیل را از ذهن ها خارج نمیشود..

antonpan
antonpan

To me Her Secret is a scent of wild strawberries with a hint of vanilla on a floral base. It follows the style of Valentino Valentina (maybe without screaming orange blossoms) and Givenchy Le Bouquet Absolu. Definitely the fragrance smells much more expensive than it costs.

Her Secret by Antonio Banderas 3.40 out of 5 based on 83 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Her Secret fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Her Secret, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Her Secret by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Her Secret by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.