Designers » A » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Seduction in Black Antonio Banderas for men

Seduction in Black Antonio Banderas for men
dislike

Seduction in Black Antonio Banderas for men Pictures

A seductive man in a dark suit follows daringly after Blue Seduction, last year's seducer, while raising strength of the composition on a new level.

Oriental notes of amber are mixed with warm, woody accords in a very juicy and spicy way, along with fresh and sensual notes. Top notes include luminous sparkles of bergamot with tart zests of black currant. A heart of the masculine fragrance Seduction in Black is filled with fiery spicy notes: coriander, cardamom, and nutmeg, while a base hides woody notes of cedar, Tonka, amber and musk.

Its package is intriguing, designed of matt black and shiny black texture, with an elegant, silver logotype and name of the fragrance printed on its package. The fragrance has been available since 2009 in amounts of 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Bergamot Black Currant

Nutmeg Cardamom Coriander

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber Tonka Bean

Guess Seductive Homme
Whisky Black

Seduction in Black Fragrance Reviews

MSL
MSL

Great aroma; great longevity; great projection; finally, great price. Really like the famous 'Armani Code' ('Giorgio Armani'), this is more seductive & less stocky. Very good for the night.

zomran
zomran

A great fragrance for the price! Definitely for cooler temperatures and nighttime. Highly recommended!

johnnyjazz
johnnyjazz

A budget fragrance that frequents the bottom shelf of most chain drugstores, Seduction In Black is a very good choice for men looking for something affordable, attractive, versatile and reliable for fall-spring. Given the price point, you can't buy this expecting organic sophistication and reviewing it with the same standards as you would a fragrance with a budget five times as generous. After a few seconds of black currant bliss, Seduction in Black quickly restrains its moody, dark power towards a rather synthetic mix of background spices, bergamot and musky amber with the black currant and tonka bean taking center stage. This won't appeal to the collector on the endless search for an organic masterpiece, but it's absolutely perfect for beginners and people content with a handful of fragrances for casual use. It's very attractive and sensual for a budget fragrance and the cold weather seems to bring out the spices and create a darker layer of mystery with the black currant. 3-5 hours longevity is the standard with moderate projection. The fragrance stays rather linear after the first few minutes until the end. One of the best budget options on the market for those looking for a winter oriental that can easily be worn in fall and spring as well. Overall: 7.25

Francodiaz
Francodiaz

fresh, red sweet and dark.

When I first tried it I find it really awesome and well made. But when I tried other fragances, I feel it too synthetic and childish. Not a serious fragance.

AZJeff
AZJeff

I tried it in a sample form recently. It's not too bad. I'm not convinced enough to buy a whole bottle though. The weird thing about it, is it plays tricks on my nose,in that I think I smell pepermint & Chocalate,but after the drydown that scent is gone,and all I smell is the combo of other notes,I guess the amber and other spices. There's no peppermint or chocalate notes in this fragrance.

downer
downer

i've just picked up a bottle, the drydown smells alot like axe dark temptation, but it is a gorgeus smell, it has a medium projection for me and lasts about 4 - 5 hrs in hot weather, havent received any compliments yet but expecting one or more soon i hope :D
the funny thing is if u smell the sprayer it smells like PR 1 million but its a whole different beast once sprayed, recommend it, its good for the price

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

This smells similar to PACO RABANNE BLACK XS, but not as complex.

Anyway, given it's cheaper price tag, this is a must-get if you like that sweet apple/berry hit.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: average
LONGEVITY: average
SCENT: Good
VALUE FOR MONEY: Good

OVERALL: 6.5/10
---------------------------------------------

bkid142
bkid142

received plenty of compliments with this, mostly used for night but once in a while i will get em out for a bit of day use. Definitely a staple frag to have for me.
Reminds me of Black XS but less heavy and more fresh. Great in cold weather must try

badkarma
badkarma

I am one of those people who think that Armani Code is overpriced. This is almost armani Code, with the only difference being that this is slightly more fruity. To the untrained nose, however, it is Armani Code. The Sillage is quite weak but enough, the longevity is decent and the price fits the scent a lot better. For this type of fragrance, I prefer la nuit de l'homme and black diamond. Has stayed with me for seven hours so far and I still smell it around sometimes, especially when I move around, which makes me feel like this is worth a purchase again.

paulhunter
paulhunter

Upon first spray and the first stage (about 20 minutes) this fragrance is the run-of-the-mill "black" eau de toilette. Think Armani Code, Polo Black, etc. However, being a flanker of Blue Seduction, it slowly turns back into Blue Seduction with aquatics coming more strong and the cappuccino note flirting with the apple. After a few hours, it's about the same fragrance as Blue Seduction but a little sweeter and darker. I think this is a very fitting and appropriate flanker.

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Closest Flanker to Armani Code I know of. Little sweeter and notable Blackberry. The Tonka Bean has that sweet Almond like sweetness in the end. Rich, chemically enticing.

Migalex
Migalex

The way the blak currant is used gives the opening a basil like freshness. It does smell juicy throughout. The main notes seem to be tonka bean and the spices, mostly nutmeg. It is very similar to other oriental male scents, seeming to be a mixture of different ones. Anyway, these sweet and spicy male orientals seem to be very trendy these days, all smelling very much alike, copycats of one another. So, it is not only Antonio Banderas who suffers from that trendy lack of originality, even though one would expect it more from scents less expensive as his are. To me this scent comes across, nevetherless, as specially characterless, and the drydown, even after only two hours, is very very dull. I do not intend to wear it again.

juan carlos.henriquez

huele como un fresco play intense, menos chocolatoso y menos intenso, la verdad prefiero el de givenchy ya q me encantan los olores a chocolate, pero este es una buena opcion si no tienes como pagar un play intense y quieres oler similar.

zehjoe
zehjoe

Good for the price. But don´t expect anything special.

Diablo496
Diablo496

Sinceramente es un perfume altamente recomendable por su olor y bajo precio. ES de esos perfumes que hacen la diferencia al resto, me paso que estaba oliendo algunos perfumes y todos me parecían igual hasta que Oli ese. Huele bien desde la primera fase del perfume hasta que deja de oler. Su duración es moderada tampoco esperen oler todo el día pero dura siempre.

rishabhmail125

smells really nice but poor longevity and sillage.

said.mubarok.96
said.mubarok.96

smells good , I love it.

sawyer82
sawyer82

Really nice! Like twlahue said some reviews before, Seduction in Black is a mix of Blue Seduction and Givenchy Play Intense. And I would say that this fragrance has a little ressemblance with La Nuit de L'Homme too.

It lasts, but it could be better in projection. For that reason, it's great for romantic occasions, and nice & innofensive for office.

Those who say this fragrance is a copypaste of Armani Code... Uhmm well... seriously, go to check your nose, please..

And it's more masculine than the most of black/sweet masculine fragrances.

twlahue

in the never ending pursuit of the "latest and greatest" fragrances, it is easy to pass this one up. but there is more to this one then you might expect. it will never be a "classic" but don't underestimate its' simple, and tasteful character. everyone you meet will like this understated fragrance.

Teezam
Teezam

Something to wear before hitting the bed !!!

patrick pereira
patrick pereira

Quando pela primeira vez experimentei não me intusiasmou muito, mas...logo a seguir, como é que posso dizer? Meu Deus , que aroma sublime! Sexy, frutado mas não em demasia, envolvente... vale mesmo a pena , é fantastico!!

Well done Banderas!!

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

Seduction in Black really lives up to its name. The black currant and bergamot in the opening gives you a sweet, almost edible opening; the spices in the middle sets the romantic mood; the tonka bean, amber, musk, and cedar in the base will have everyone asking who is that smelling so good. This is a very balmy fragrance; so you can't overspray - it will cause a headache. This was done similarly to Armani Code, La Nuit De L'homme, Ferragamo Black, etc. Last about 6 - 8 hours with 4 sprays (2 front neck, 1 chest, 1 to back of neck). Makes the wife pretty wild.

smaran.kapoor
smaran.kapoor

I am personally a big fan of Antonio Banderas , to keep it short this is my second bottle,smells fantastic , its like guys ask me everyday to tell them which perfume im wearing and i tell them azzaro , i dont want any competiton . :P :D

Its my personal favorite that i apply and go everywhere.

guesswho

I just adore it...my best friend has it :)

guesswho

I just adore it...my best friend has it :)

rishabhmail125

just had it delivered before i was leaving for work. the scent is pretty decent and nice.. but not very long lasting, very poor projection...just expect a good fragrance and nothing else. but the price beats it all.

Swahili
Swahili

it is not bad .not luxury perfume but ok when you havent alot of mony to buy expensive perfume.
i used it before one year ago and i found it nice
and i used the blue seduction too

lunageerl88
lunageerl88

it is masculine and sexy scent for men. and turn me on all the time. I would love to buy it for my man

karthiktas
karthiktas

Antonio Black Seduction is sexy sweet fragrance for men. The smell is awesome and smooth. Need more sprays for good projection. The projection is good for 2 hours & Longevity is about 4 hours on my skin, then gets close to skin. But this is great for romance. U can wear for dating. For good projection u must spray some on ur cloths. This one suits only for young guys. Projection:5, Longevity:5, I give 6/10. I Love it.

juan carlos.henriquez

totalmente recomendable, olor bueno para la noche y vestir bien de negro, atrae mucho a las chicas, laverdad causa tanta atracción como la q causa la nuit, usenlo se los recomiendo.

Kharnak
Kharnak

Tonka, sweet Vanilla, smooth Powdery. Matures to a Vanilla/Berry.... Previous reviewer says it's like Axe Dark Temptation... and this is true! wow. But this is far more tolerable...
That Vanilla-like sweetness that seems to stay the whole time after it matures? vaguely of Cinnamon? That's Tonka Bean. Which is one of the main notes of Armani Code. But I like this better. The Black currant is a richer sweetness than the citrus of Armani. Tonka is an attention getter, and people seem to love this on me. Tonka Bean all the way to the end. The spices and berries are there, but stays very close to the skin.
... BETTER than Armani Code!

juan carlos.henriquez

huele muy parecido al axe dark temptatión, huele a chocolate y mas chocolate, recomendados por su buen olor y bajo costo.

MQS
MQS

for me, defiantly headache inducer.
a lot of vanilla and cardamom in there.
as most of the reviews says , it's really cheaper version of armani code.

longevity : 7/10 (3 to 4 hours)
sillage : 4/10 (poor - so close to the skin)
scent : 5/10 (cheaper version of armani code)

preshant.pathrose
preshant.pathrose

I have recently bought this perfume, which at the start reminded me of a deo- i kinda hate.. which it is not.. However, this is a perfume which is "sweet"... And its logentivity is good. I did check with the girls in the office... and i did get a thumbs up... Nice price too...

happychub
happychub

this is my 2nd bottle of AB seduction in black.lovely juice for men, stay on my skin 10+ hours, great projection,great sillage, very masculine scent.And the best part is great value :)

qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id
qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id

Copy Paste Armani Code Man

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

My fiance normally wears Drakkar Noir, but decided to branch out one day and purchase this at CVS for a really good price. I was stunned at how good this smelled-it has a little bit of an aquatic vibe actually even though it's categorized as a spicy oriental. We happened to be at a wedding that night and he was getting compliments galore. I love this scent on him, and it lasts forever. We could still smell this the next morning. Very nice quality for a celeb fragrance and excellent sillage and longevity.

tutu1234
tutu1234

Very nice fragrance, no doubt the best celebrity fragrance available in the market. Very stylish. :)

bumberongnars
bumberongnars

i like the smell.... =)

masboi
masboi

the best celebrity fragrance i might say.

smells so delicate, and has a creamy tonka and vanilla dry down. reminds me of armani black code, but way more cheaper.

i don't have longevity issues with this frag. 6-8 hours on my skin.

the opening is kinda similar with antonio banderas blue seduction, but a bit more creamier, if you know what i mean. less citrusy, a bit more sweetier.

very underrated for celeb fragrance. i think it's worth to try.

recommended for evening wear, and very versatile, not just for fall and winter, it's all season frag.

longevity : 8/10
projection : 7/10
overall smell : 7.5/10

great replacement for armani code, and YSL la nuit de l'homme.

twlahue

This cologne smells like Blue Seduction mixed with just a bit of Givenchy Play Intense. I love both colognes very much, however I still have some reservation about this one. At this point I like it, but don't love it. I love Play Intense, it is one of my favorites, but I am not sure I like the drydown of Play Intense all that much. After about 6 hours Play Intense, kind of goes in a direction, I am not as fond of. Seduction in Black starts where Play Intense ends. It smells like Blue Seduction, mixed with Play Intense's drydown. Very good, but I am going to have to spend some more time with it to see if it goes up or down on my list.

aussie bloke
aussie bloke

Nice clean fresh scent but nothing special.
Blackcurrant does provide a pleasant feel but cardamom gives extra sweetness. Do I love it? no, Do I like it? well,,,yah.
Poor sillage and longevity.
Scent score= 7/10.

krazyfizzy
krazyfizzy

THIS IS AWESOME.. Outstanding Fragrance.. The blackcurrant is fantastic.. One of the few unique fragrances.. A very good buy.

larali
larali

This smells fabulous. It is intense and sexy. Somehow I can't see my skinny white husband wearing it though.

guest_yoyo
guest_yoyo

I have it and it smells great, its not the best in the market but i personally love how i smell with it, have gotten good compliments. You can't go wrong for the price just buy it.

PS: I also have armani code and they do not smell similar.

murysusanto
murysusanto

This is good product, especially carrying the house of antonio puig, back in 90's I wore aqua cuorum, same maker of antonio banderas fragrances. I think spanish brand (loewe,mango,zara,springfield) blooms in asia and develops itself, competing with other prestigious brands from france,german,UK. For the two with perfume product, I adore loewe and antonio banderas.

sweet and sexy!not a wow,it's mild and soft,but it smells good.
to my nose it starts with fresh mint note mixed with something sweet and instantly gets sweeter.
I see why some people has claimed to can be unisex;because it's sweet.but I disagree.who says every single perfume with some sweet notes should be considered unisex?!I like men to smell a bit sweet,not too spicy,nor too woody.so it's ok.
I like this pleasant seductive cologne.it's got higher quality than a celebrity perfume.but I should remark that it's very mild and I doubt if the long lasting power would be good.

guest_GMK
guest_GMK

seduction in black is awesome... if u wear it,u smell edible. its as simple as that. its a great scent

tropic
tropic

my friend have it n armani code,he's say that both have similiar smell,make me curious!so i must prove itself..

at first test,i went to perfume shop,n comparing direct both of them on same time,YES both of them have similiar smell,especially on the base note.
still dont believe with my olfactory,i make 2nd test using my friend cologne,of course at the same time,code on my right wrist,the others on left,,i have no doubt anymore,both of them are similiar!
what can make different on my nose,code is more "sparkling" (maybe from lemon/olive blossom/tobacco??) than seduction black is more "sweet" (maybe from black currant/cardamom/tonka bean??),especially on top-heart note,,the base not really different.

my opinion,this is cheap version from armani code but have same quality..
so dont think twice,grab it soon!!
definitely girl magnet,MUST HAVE!!
=)

guest_harry
guest_harry

I bought it yesterday. I liked it a lot.

juanma
juanma

ESTE PERFUME DE ANTONIO BANDERAS ME SORPRENDIO GRATAMENTE Y LA VERDAD ME GUSTARIA COMPRARLO. LO SENTI BASTANTE SIMILAR AL BLUE SEDUCTION PERO EL BLACK ES MAS CALIDO, IGUALMENTE MANTIENE CIERTAS NOTAS FRESCAS APORTADAS POR LA BERGAMOTA Y EL CARDAMOMO. EL CAPUCCINO ES UN POCO MAS NOTORIO, TAMBIEN SENTI LA GROSELLA (NO MUCHO) Y UN TOQUE DULCE TIPO VAINILLA (QUIZAS SEA EL CEDRO O LA TONKA). LO RECOMIENDO PARA SALIDAS NOCTURNAS PERO TAMBIEN EN EL DIA, PREFERENTEMENTE EN OTOÑO O INVIERNO.ME GUSTA MUCHO Y NO ESTOY DE ACUERDO CON QUIENES LO DESCALIFICAN. LO RECOMIENDO ABSOLUTAMENTE.

periquito89
periquito89

Tried it today. An oriental in the same way, maybe, of Zegna Intenso, but with a bit of the sweetness of Blue Seduction. Less sweet though. Nice and pleasant, easy to wear. I need to take a second look but, for now, better than Blue.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Blue Seduction was pleasant, but this truly is seduction caped in sheer black. It's similar to Yves Saint Laurent's La Nuit de l'Homme. You can almost detect leather accords within Mr. Antonio's dark sequel. I thought maybe I'd get my hopes up and the alcohol might dominate this fragrance, but it leveled very smoothly. This is a romantic, warm-spicy oriental you can appreciate on the right occasion. Antonio is underrated due to poor marketing strategies. If Paris Hilton and Britney Spears Fragrances can have the luxury of sitting on a Macy's counter top, the Seduction duo could very well receive the same respect.

guest_Guest
guest_Guest

I was searching through the colognes today looking for a nice, simple fragrence for a friend of mine. He doesn't wear cologne so i thought maybe he should? And then i came across this. once i got a wiff of it i couldn't resist. It drew me in so deeply i couldn't let go, this cologne is the best i've ever smelt and i will never go for any other one than Seduction in black.

I can't understand the previous review. Maybe I am un unsophisticated, trailer trash woman or something, but I like it alot. Two reasons, I am opposed to any scent that is unisex... I want to smell like a woman and I want men to smell like men. We have different hormones, different chemistry. We are complimentary but not interchangable. I like that this scent is clearly masculine. Also, I don't want to spend money on something that, once sprayed becomes so subtle, you might as well have saved the money and worn nothing. This scent is noticable, pleasant, masculine and long lasting.

Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas 4.08 out of 5 based on 274 ratings and 55 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 1 OZ TESTER
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 1 OZ TESTER
FragranceShop.com
Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Seduction In Black Cologne by Antonio Banderas, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Seduction In Black Splash Cologne by Antonio Banderas, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
FragranceShop.com
Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Seduction In Black Cologne by Antonio Banderas - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Seduction In Black Cologne by Antonio Banderas - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Perfume.com
Seduction In Black Splash Cologne by Antonio Banderas - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ
SEDUCTION IN BLACK for MEN by Antonio Banderas EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ
Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Seduction In Black Cologne by Antonio Banderas, 6.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Seduction In Black Cologne by Antonio Banderas - 6.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Seduction In Black Cologne by Antonio Banderas - 6.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.75oz
Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.75oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Seduction in Black by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.