Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Spirit VIP for Women Antonio Banderas for women

Spirit VIP for Women Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Spirit VIP for Women Antonio Banderas for women Pictures Spirit VIP for Women Antonio Banderas for women Pictures

Spirit VIP for Women is a fragrance for women from 2008, which reflects attitude and style, with a dose of passion and Latin seductive atmosphere. It is composed of floral aromas which fondle fresh fruity notes, with woody accords in an embrace of sensual musk. The flacon is coloured in gold, with VIP logo in central part of the bottle, iridescent in numerous gold nuances. Outer carton is a combination of gold colour with a white stripe, with inscribed perfume name.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes Woodsy Notes Musk

Spirit VIP for Women Fragrance Reviews

the bottle looks like a pear and the scent is sweet,sexy and fruity just like a pear!
it's very similar to haute Couture by Hanae Mori,but it's softer and less sharp,maybe a younger version of haute couture.
personally I don't get any woodsy note here.in fact I didn't expect it to be as simple as I see here in notes.but who cares?it's very nice.it's even a bit like muse by joop and j'adore(I know it seems strange,but my nose says that)
I can summarize it in the scents of a good champagne.

Spirit VIP for Women by Antonio Banderas 4.18 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Spirit VIP for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Spirit VIP for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spirit VIP for Women by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spirit VIP for Women by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Nina Ricci Premier jour Nina Ricci Nina Oriflame Lucia Oriflame Muse Nina Ricci L`Air Oriflame Grace Nina Ricci Love by Nina Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Carolina Herrera 212 Lancome Miracle Oriflame Elvie Summer Magic Oriflame Northern Lights Thierry Mugler Angel Sunessence Ocean d'Argent Oriflame Dancing Lady Oriflame Miss O