Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Spirit for Woman Antonio Banderas for women

Spirit for Woman Antonio Banderas for women
dislike

Spirit for Woman Antonio Banderas for women Pictures

Antonio Banderas demonstrates his good taste once again. This charming actor and his perfumes are favourite not only to wide audience, but also to perfume critics. Spirit for Women is not his only perfume which received the perfume Oscar prize FiFi Awards (2006).

Spirit for Women is a modern oriental perfume with fruity opening of citrusy notes and plum, fresh floral heart with peony, freesia and orange blossom, and an oriental, woody base which includes white sandalwood and musk.

The perfume was created in 2005.

Peony Orange Blossom Plum Musk Red Berries White Sandalwood

Spirit Night Fever

Spirit for Woman Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I had it maybe ten years ago as a gift and I absolutely loved it. I am not a big fan of oriental perfumes, but on my skin Spirit was great. Nice fragrance on a reasonable price.

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Wow ! This perfume hold for at least half a day with one little spray on each wirst ! A bit strong at first but Settle down nicely. I Think this one IS for the winter.

ilanjo
ilanjo

Bought this perfume because it's cheap and I read the reviews that the smell lasts long. I like it, but somehow I got dizzy after 15 minutes. Maybe next time I have to spray it on my wrist rather than on my neck.

AVASCONCELOS
AVASCONCELOS

DELICIOSO, DOCINHO, MARCANTE E SENSUAL, BOA FIXAÇÃO E PROJEÇÃO. MEU NAMORADO ADORA QUANDO EU USO ESTE PERFUME.

quea
quea

I have vial for this perfume, I tried it several times on my wrist and I really love it. Fresh and lovely scent. Later on I tried to use more for a day, still smell so good at first, but after 2-3 hours it became overwhelming and gave me headache.

I'm not sure whether there's something synthetic in the fragrance that I can't stand or I just put it too much. Maybe I should give it a try again.

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

I bought this perfume, probably 7 to 10 years ago at rite aide after testing it and loving it. I got sick of it and didn't wear it for awhile, but lately felt like testing it out again. I wonder if mine has gone bad...After initial spray smell alcohol and maybe furniture polish. Ick, but I'm patient I'll give it time. After about 5 mins can smell the plum and berries. Within a half hour I smell powder musk. Do I love it still? No. I will probably end up giving it away. Those top notes are ew and it's really kind of boring...

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

A very nice fruity floiental, I definately get cherries & musk but not really a sweet juicy cherry more a synthetic cherry.. I like the smell but it goes to a skin scent really fast like in a half hour and gone at 2 hours..

So although it smells good (but very ordinary), I wouldnt buy it again based on the lack of sillage and short life span

harikaevre
harikaevre

a safe and romantic scent which can be worn at any age, anytime or anywhere ; soft,modern and feminine. zero risk for a blind buy.

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

A friend of mine owns this perfume, it smells awful to me.And again it smells obnoxious.I don't like it AT ALL:
Here are my reasons:
I hate musky fraqgances, it swmells very musky to me.
It's overly sweet, i am a fan of sweets, but this is overwhelming.
If i want a sweet perfuem i would go for Viva La Juicy, not this, i mfound it mvery overrated

RuthKarnowski
RuthKarnowski

This is my go to perfume. Its feminine but not overly sweet. It's light enough to wear without taking over the room. It's a perfect summer fragrance, but I wear it all year round.

Dollycat
Dollycat

Really love this one! It´s a soft, slightly sweet feminine perfume.I find it not manly at all but i can understand some comments it smell slightly manly because at the end after 5 hours of wearing it turns a bit aftershave like. But just a tiny bit but in combination with the soft and very nice womanly smell it turns out very well on my skin. But maybe if you have a certain skin chemistry the manly part will come out more dominant. It´s not a sexy smell and is perfect for during the day and to work because it will not offend anyone. I think this perfume will be liked by most.

ravine21
ravine21

i like this parfume, my mom likes too. its very feminine, flowery, long lasting, and very cheap

Annica
Annica

This was a blind purchase. I had read so many positive reviews and also the price was very affordable. When I tested it the first time it was at the beginning of the Summer but it felt like Fall here in the south of Sweden, rainy and chilly. I thought it was nice but nothing like I had expected. An ordinary and a bit dull scent. I sprayed it today when we have a glorious late Summer weather, 25 + Celsius and a massive humidity. This must simply be a perfume for hot temperatures. I sniffed my wrist all day with a smile on my face. It is a delicious fragrance. I am especially fond of plum and think that the combination plum, orangeblossom and peony is very pleasant.
I sprayed it in the morning and can still feel it now in the evening. A big LIKE.

Aspendina
Aspendina

alot of people were saying this smells masculine so I was excited to try it, but I don't think it smells masculine at all :-( it just smells like cherries. Normally cherry notes on me just end u smelling like incese which i can't stand and yes this does but only a little bit, thankfully its actually more cherries than incense. I don't get anything else from it but I will say I do like it alot, although I do with I was getting that masculine smell alot of other are getting :-( but still its good. It's prjection is bad though, no one is gonna smell this inless they put their nose on you, but I guess thats ok, some days u don't want to be in a strong cloud of perfume.

it's a nice light musky spice. slightly floral and slightly woody. easily wearable. i use it mostly for work. it's not loud or offensive. a good everyday scent with a little kick.

virginia.pavez
virginia.pavez

Esta fragancia me produce sentimientos encontrados, por instantes me agrada, a ratos me disgusta. En mi opinión, la madera es lo más notorio en su pirámide olfativa, seguida del musk. Creo que es adecuada para mujeres de 30 años o más. Tiene una excelente fijación y persistencia, y su precio es muy conveniente.

This fragrance gives me mixed feelings, for moments like me, sometimes I dislike. In my opinion, wood is most noticeable in the olfactory pyramid, followed by musk. I think it's appropriate for women 30 years or more. It has an excellent setting and persistence, and its price is very convenient.

belle femme
belle femme

i have blue seduction & looooooooooove it so i thought this one will be delicious too but i was disapointed it is masculin fragrance overpowering too sure not for me

judeaqua
judeaqua

Spirit for some reason reminds me of Dune, another warm, sweet, ambient, outdoorsy, spacey kind of perfume. While Dune is like a yellowish orange Flambé, Spirit is a pinkish red Flambé.. I guess the name Flambé would be fitting this fragrance. To me, it starts out for the first half hour as being masculine in an aftershave kinda way, i don't mind that, its due to the spicy nature of musk. A few minutes later, it starts feminising by sweetening up with the red berries and soapy flowers (i guess Orange blossom). The warmth of being outdoors to my mind comes from sandalwood. It is a bit inexpensive, but definitely not linear nor is it easily understood. It can be felt just like a Spirit.

psychodrama
psychodrama

At first I thought this was too strong for me (and I'm not afraid of strong scents) but the strongness mellows as soon as it's on the skin and turns into something very nice. This is the first perfume that got me several compliments from my friends; I wear perfume usually when I'm with them but they've never commented on a scent before.

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

This perfume is very strange. I don´t like it :S i don´t feel any natural products here, i think it smells really bad : ( sorry

GloriousMadness
GloriousMadness

I found a package of this perfume, along with the accompanying shower gel, today in a random clearance bin for $5.00. Since my favourite perfume has been discontinued, I have been on a hunt for a new scent, seeing a small price tag, I figured why not.

I'm rather liking it. There is no overpowering fake smell to it. I find a lot of perfumes these days just smell sickeningly fake and sweet. The warm blend of scents, the musk, it just, all seems very sensual. Perfect for winter. Musks do well on my skin and I will definitely be raiding the clearance bin for the others.

Siv55
Siv55

High brightly synthetic smell. Can't detect much aside from maybe nail varnish remover scent. It was a present so I have to wear it for a bit. Hope it dies into something nice!!!

mystica
mystica

Sometimes I need to smell just nice; and this is quite nice and refreshing after a shower. I like it being slightly masculine, musky and powdery. I can say it's even sexy depending on my mood.

Good for the price.

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Toilette)

SPIRIT FOR WOMAN is a soft floral musk fragrance. Gentle, feminine, and attractive, the fragrance definitely has elegance and style combined with the warm and sensual side. There are perfumes that make a loud statement but this one rather whispers softly and wraps around like a chiffon scarf.

The scent opens with tart berries, bergamot and plum notes, which perhaps is not unique among fruity-floral wave but it is quite pleasant and lovely. The scent settles into the heart notes of orange blossom and freesia wrapped with the light and chic musk. The musk is quite noticeable in this perfume but it is pleasant, soft and very sensual. As the scent progresses into the base notes, the sandalwood notes mingle delightfully with the musk.

My skin loves musk scents, so this one works nicely for me. The scent stays close to the skin and lasts for about 5 hours. If you like light, floral musk scents, then I would definitely recommend this one.

GabyE
GabyE

Es un perfume interesante, definitivamente dulce pero no empalagoso.Quizás ello sea por alguna nota de vainilla...¿?
Es muy femenino y juvenil...pero en mi piel se va rapidamente, me encanta pero al cabo de un ratito ya no lo percibo en mí, sólo se fija un poco más en la ropa y esa no es la idea, verdad?

Szonja
Szonja

I've bought a 15 ml bottle after smelling it once and reading positive reviews and this is truly a nice oriental floral scent with some fruity notes. Overall it is a warm, sour-sweet creamy composition.
I guess due to the sandalwood it has some spicy acccord too which makes it special and exciting. It is an ageless perfume also, because every women no matter how old is she can wear this one if she has the right feminine attitude to pull it off.

I also have Jenna Jameson's Heartbreaker EDP which is a bit similar to this one but Heartbreaker is a more harsh one while Spirit for Women is a pleasant, harmonic blend.

The fragrance absolutely worth its price and yes, is not a complex one but smells quite sophisticated and expensive. The bottle is very pretty in reality, simple yet elegant.

jaylovesmac
jaylovesmac

Not pricey,beautiful packaging, unique smells, love the peony note,won the FIFI 2006.Such an Amazing fragrance and this use to be my signature frag for a couple of months.

Suseken
Suseken

I never thought,that I would like a perfume which is created by an actor.
But this one is soft,not overpowering,just nice for the nose.
The base is delicious,I like it a lot.

vioversilver
vioversilver

A very sexy, unique sensual scent , I smell sweet strawberries with some darker tangy berries , there's orange too, very vivacious ! The florals combine perfectly with musky sandalwood.
For me Spirit is a perfectly balanced ,undeniably feminine scent.
A celebrity scent that doesn't disappoint !
Flirty & sultry at the same , this would be exellent for a hot date or a fun night on the town.
Not a strong perfume, it's rather soft,lasted 5 hours or so on my skin.

INTERESANTE FRAGANCIA DE BANDERAS,MUY FEMENINA, DE BUENA FIJACION Y PERSISTENCIA.COMIENZA ENTRE FRESCA Y DULCE, EN ELLA SE SIENTEN BASTANTE LA CIRUELA Y LOS RED BERRIES Y LOS CITRICOS, LAS FLORES MAS EN EL FONDO, ME PARECIO QUE EN UN DETERMINADO MOMENTO SE MEZCLABAN LO ACIDO DEL CITRICO CON LO DULCE DE LA CIRUELA Y LOS BERRIES. LA RECOMENDARIA PARA SALIDAS ROMANTICAS Y POR LA TARDE/NOCHE POR LO DULCE. ME GUSTA MUCHO.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

This has sort of a comfortable "Old Spice" vibe to it, though I don't think it is overly masculine. I don't love it, but I can safely say I like it. People around me say they can barely smell it, and I gave myself several good spritzes.

c3c
c3c

I like this one. Feminine, sweet, pretty, and soft ~ very soft. You could spray yourself down and not overpower anyone. I pick up plum, possibly some citrus, and a tiny bit of sandalwood.

~Revision. After about an hour the sandalwood is gone and it's just plum. Still nice but I miss the sandalwood. Also my boyfriend thinks it's strong even though I still don't pick it up. Something to consider.

HOPE007
HOPE007

A beautiful scent - something different, nothing ever done before. Yes it did win the Fifi award in 2006 and I can see why. Definitely an Oriental and how I love those.. Spicy is a good way to describe it. Unique.

barbiot35
barbiot35

Such a good fragrance for winter!
With its sexy spices and with seductive florals that's really good!
And Spirit is very very similar to treselle seduction by avon, which was my fav perfume last winter with its similar character to Alien...

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I love this one is very nicee fresh,citrus,i can feel the plum at first then it become more warm,femenine,i never get tired of it ,i just love it,is very unusual a little bit masculine. ;)it has a very good staying power for the price.

sjanira
sjanira

I'm glad I purchased this perfume, it's smells so good and unique. It's a really different and modern fragrance in my opinion. At first it smelled a little minty and then it turn into a nice warm, powdery floral. It's a very sensual and feminine scent.

Montie_M
Montie_M

It doesn't last long on me. no sillage either, though i used 4 spritz.
The floral part is too subtle and I can smell the scent of sugar-candy.
However, the base notes are extremely sexy and intriguing. I just wish the top/middle notes are as sensual as the base notes.

ioana.stef
ioana.stef

I received this a year ago... and I use it since then. It has a very sweet perfume, very feminine. It's one of my favourites.

Aiona
Aiona

This is a very strange smelling perfume. I bought some because I find the male version intriguing. Spirit for Women smells a lot like Spirit (for Men), but with some kind of floral stuffs added to it. I can't say I like the floral part, but I do like that heavy bergamot weirdness that assaults my nose. It's just so different from a lot of other perfumes out there. 'Kinda stinky, in an "Obsession for Men" sort of way. And like its male version, I can smell it a mile away.

Spirit for Woman by Antonio Banderas 3.56 out of 5 based on 202 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Banderas Spirit for Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Antonio Banderas Spirit for Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spirit for Woman by Antonio Banderas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spirit for Woman by Antonio Banderas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.