Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Agua Lavanda Antonio Puig for women and men

Agua Lavanda  Antonio Puig for women and men
dislike

herbal

Agua Lavanda by Antonio Puig, the enduring classic Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men, was released in limited edition special packaging for the 100th anniversary of the Puig company. The fragrance features lavender notes, and the special edition bottle was wrapped in wicker, adorned with a vintage label and comapny seal, topped with a custom-made cap of French ash. Agua Lavanda was launched in 2014.

Lavender

Agua Lavanda
English Lavender

Agua Lavanda Fragrance Reviews

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I absolutely love this! I go through one 25.5 oz bottle of this per month, and I use it for everything - as air freshener, linen spray, after bath splash. Its one of the most aromatic and long lasting scents I've ever come across, and the price is so reasonable! I buy it in the big plastic bottles sold on Amazon. Its too bad that many of the Antonio Puig fragrances are not available, though I did just order a bottle of Thais which I can't wait to try -

Josep
Josep

soft, fresh, nice for summer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Puig Agua Lavanda fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonio Puig Agua Lavanda , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Agua Lavanda by Antonio Puig. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Agua Lavanda by Antonio Puig represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Antonio Puig Agua Lavanda Kenzo Parfum d`Ete Roger & Gallet Bambou Al Haramain Perfumes Firdous Al-Rehab Oudy Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Melissa & Verbena Demeter Fragrance Grass Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil Roger & Gallet Fleur d`Osmanthus Sisley Eau de Campagne Givenchy Xeryus Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Tuvaché Nectaroma Tauerville Vetiver & Petitgrain Splash Neil Morris Earthtones #3: North Woods DSH Perfumes French Linden Blossom (Lime Blossom) DSH Perfumes Feuilles (Leaves) Skeem Lilac Dandelion