Designers » A » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Thais Antonio Puig for women

Thais Antonio Puig for women
dislike

ozonic

Thais by Antonio Puig is a fresh floral - aquatic scent that blends notes of violet leaf, lily of the valley, rose, musk and aquatic chords. Available as EDT of 50 and 100 ml. Thais was launched during the 2000's.

Watery Notes

Milaya Dnem

Thais Fragrance Reviews

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

I had this scent back in the 90's, one of the first ones I had. I guess I bought it because it remainded me L' Eau d'Issey, that I loved very much, but couldn't afford. It was, indeed, a scent in the watery vibe so fashionable then. It was sweeter than LEDI, with a prominent violet note. Good sillage and projection. And yes, as somebody said before, it is a pity that Puig has discontinued most of its classic fragances of the 80's and 90's, most of them were very good.

edita1972
edita1972

While waiting for it to arrive a was wandering if cheap fragrance could be good. The smell of funeral flowers, unfortunately. Watery, fir-tree and citrus notes, nothing more

Nikkafragrance

Today my story with Thais ended tragically - my mom dropped it on the floor and the bottle shattered. :(

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

This is an unusual fragrance, and I'm not sure about it yet. It has a very sharp opening note on me, and smells more citrus than floral. I start to get a bit of the floral as it settles, but still remains very green and 'leafy' down to the musky finish. I love Antonio Puig's Aqua Lavenda, and think I might come to love Thais too. It's certainly different! Longevity and sillage are both good.

kiskionok
kiskionok

The first real perfume in my life. Still remember it - very clean, pure, very good. As I remember, both its sillage and longevity were quite good. I recommend it as a perfume for those, who feel young.

Nikkafragrance

This one should be named Gorgeous lilly of the valley! I love it so much, it stays on my skin for 5-6 hours and its sillage is intensive. Such a nice fragrance for spring and summer!
Update: Thais has amazing staying power on me. Always makes me feel fresh and clean! Great frag for a great price.

Glarnere
Glarnere

Oh, my early teenage years... One of my first perfumes ever, all i remember is fresh, aquatic and young boys liked it! :D

cris nobre
cris nobre

lovely fragrance

thazinha30
thazinha30

My name is Thais, so I automatically like this fragrance kkkkk!!! Now, in all seriousness, I really love it, I used to have it when I was in my teens and would love to have it once again. Fresh, watery with a touch of light sweetness. Heavenly!

busik
busik

It is only with caps vaguely heard lily, and then incrementally sounds rose, one to one as Moment de Bonheur Yves Rocher

hope.nesmith

My bottle of Thais arrived today from the UK and maybe it is the same fragrance Ioved in my 20s. I'm not sure. Flowery, lily of the valley or hyacinth? Doesn't seem to have the longevity I remember but I am happy to have a bottle of this in my handbag again.

mariasara
mariasara

I´m sorry to go off topic, but I have to say that It´s such a pitty that you can no longer find most of Puig's Classics, that were available in the 80´s and 90's. What hapenned to Estivalia, Zambra or Moana, just to name a few? They are not in fragrantica´s database, but I remember them well. They were nice fragrances and I can´t really understand why they don´t make them anymore, specially because people keep looking for them!

I had this fragrance when I was 20-something years old, and I remembered I loved it. Fresh and clean. Not loud but there all around you for many hours. Maybe its still possible to buy this one? I have to check..

Jag hade denna när jag var i 20-års åldern och kommer ihåg att jag älskade den. Fräsch och ren, inte högljudd men ändå tydlig runt dig. Kanske finns den att köpa fortfarande..., får kolla runt lite.

hope.nesmith

my all-time favourite scent was a perfume available widely in Australia in the 1980s and early 1990s. It was called Thais- and wasn't expensive, it was the sort of thing you'd buy in a pharmacy like Charlie or Tabu. Anyway it smelled absolutely AMAZING on me, and I would be so happy to find this scent again.

Does anyone know- is this the same scent? I remember it being flowery, maybe white musky, powdery- fairly inoffensive and nothing special when you describe it but it worked so well with my chemistry! I am sure the bottle had a purple lid and the scent itself was yellowish so it really doesn't resemble this incarnation superficially. i am going to try and find a sample or partly used bottle online to try, but wondered f anyone remembered the Thais I remember?

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

This is such an interesting frag...it's a fresh, casual & relaxing scent. For me, it's a perfect scent for a vacation...very watery & flowery. :D I like it!

claudy76
claudy76

al principio suele ser algo fuerte pero a medida que va mostrando las notas medias es una fragancia floral muy rica un poco polvosa agradable para mi pero yo gusto de perfumes fuertes

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

To me this perfume is a fresh winter frag.
I got hold of one last bottle on ebay and will be using it during the colder months.
It smells blue and fresh but still has a warmth to it.

MrsG
MrsG

Ach Dia! "O I had bought the deodorant spray version of Thais online based on the fragrance notes listed and the only good thing I can say is thankfully I spent less than $15 on it. It comes out of the bottle with a turbo-charged blast of a plastic, synthetic lily that unfortunately, stays and stays, coupled with a weird, super-sweet smell kind of like cotton candy. If there is rose, musk and aquatic notes in there, I've yet to find them. Silage is especially potent for a deodorant spray and unfortunately, so is the longevity. I thought I'd give it just one more try today and yep, same results. If the deodorant spray is this bad then how much worse would the EDT or EDP be? Please excuse me while I go grab a bottle of bleach and take another shower!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Puig Thais fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonio Puig Thais, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thais by Antonio Puig. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thais by Antonio Puig represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.