Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Thais Dreams Antonio Puig for women

Thais Dreams Antonio Puig for women
dislike

Thais Dreams by Antonio Puig is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Thais Dreams was launched in 2001. Top notes are bergamot, bamboo, green notes and floral notes; middle notes are jasmine, rose, peony, lily-of-the-valley and peach; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and amber.

Bergamot Bamboo Green Notes Floral Notes

Jasmine Rose Peony Lily-of-the-Valley Peach

Sandalwood Vanilla Amber

Thais Dreams Fragrance Reviews

halona1
halona1

My very first perfume ever. Recalls beautiful memories of my first job and all the other life events. I liked all Thais line and tried Green and Life, but Dreams was the best and i bought not less than five to six bottles. I find this smell very calming like smell of my parents garden flowers.

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

I had it as a teenager and I remember it smelled very ambery, powdery, a bit dark for a 14 year old. It reminds me of a young and unrequited love, it could be that the memory of its smell is darkened by this sentimental connection. Others may see joy where I see the saddest fragrance in the whole wide world :)

Thais Dreams by Antonio Puig 4.40 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Antonio Puig Thais Dreams fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Antonio Puig Thais Dreams, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thais Dreams by Antonio Puig. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thais Dreams by Antonio Puig represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 La Pausa Givenchy Extravagance d'Amarige Givenchy Organza Indecence Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Cacharel Noa Kenzo Kenzo Jungle le Tigre Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Agent Provocateur L'Agent Christian Dior Dior Addict Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Dolce&Gabbana D&G Bvlgari Omnia Ralph Lauren Safari Dolce&Gabbana D&G Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Christian Dior Dolce Vita Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Fendi Furiosa Frapin Passion Boisee