Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Lindenblossom April Aromatics for women

Lindenblossom April Aromatics for women
dislike

honey
Lindenblossom April Aromatics for women Pictures Lindenblossom April Aromatics for women Pictures

Lindenblossom absolute extract is mixed with Magnolia flowers and a hint of citrus, settled on a base of jojoba oil. It is s delicate fragrance with a beautiful, light, powdery, sweetly-floral scent.

Available as natural perfume oil in 1, 5 and 10 ml, but it will be soon also available in organic alcohol versions in 30 and 50 ml bottles. The nose behind this fragrance is Tanja Bochnig.

Citruses

Lime (Linden) Blossom Magnolia

Lindenblossom Fragrance Reviews

smellagent
smellagent

I was unfamiliar with this brand until I came to Fragrantica and this was one of the brands that first piqued my interest outside of most mainstream or niche brands that were available in dept. stores. I ordered the deluxe sampler. I enjoy most of the fumes in that sampler but this is the one I want the most. It opens with the most beautiful delicate blossom smell. It just blooms on my skin. Then I get some honeyed citrus but all the while the blossom stays. I keep waiting for the honey bees to land on my arm. It is hard to believe that the list of ingredients is so small because this is complex and changing. It is not much more than a skin scent but that is fine with me because it lasts a good long time. I see powdery listed above but I don't get a huge amount. I am almost out of my sample size and must order a full bottle. It is expensive but so worth the extra pennies because a little goes a long way.

dessso
dessso

I don't believe many of those reviews. Most of the reviewers (blossomlight, Unicorn1, Pinkflower, blueflowerladyscent, Ilovenature, kma241, pipersmom, angelinaartemoff, fabfab) are very suspicious to me. They seem to have registered in Fragrantica just to post positive comments for the April Aromatics scents and then never used Fragrantica again... :) I have never seen this in other perfume house's reviews here in Fragrantica. WOW, it is a very inapropriate way to make marketing through fake reviews :) I hate it when employees or managers try to make fools of their customers ;) How can I trust a company to make quality products when they try to cheat with the reviews? Cheaters are cheaters and they never change.

EmeraldDream
EmeraldDream

A lime-tree in bloom is one of the most beautiful scents there is. Its flowers fills the air with a light, sweet fragrance that is as komplex and beautiful as perfume. Unter den Linden captures this scent almost perfectly, and is a wonderful reminder of a lovely summers day.

It comes in two versions: oil based roll-on and EdP spray.
The EdP has one plus and one minus compared to the oil based version:

- After a few minutes the scent is dominated by a sour note that is not at all pleasant.
+ It settles down into a slightly woody drydown that is absolutely gorgeous, and very hard to stop sniffing.

The oilbased version is more linear, which means that you don't get the sourness but you also don't get the gorgeous drydown. I prefer this version however, since it is even more like the real thing than the EdP. (Please take care not to stain your clothes with the oil though, I did with a favourite silk jacket and that was no fun.)

All told, save for the real thing this is the best linden blossom I have ever smelled.

strawberryswitchblade
strawberryswitchblade

The lemony aspect of this scent stands out too much to be called a real linden blossom fragrance. Nevertheless, it does smell like linden blossoms although only on a second note. I don't know what mixing moonstone into this concoction does for the fragrance but my guess is, it will attract the more metaphysically inclined. To me it is a lovely gentle scent without much projection or longevity. I own the oil but will definitely not shell out the 170€ for the organic! Eau de Parfum.

fabfab
fabfab

This is Summer in a bottle!

Have you ever walked under a linden tree in full bloom? The smell is unbelievably beautiful: sweet in the best possible way, warm, flowery.
Tanja Bochnig of April Aromatics captured this experience perfectly.
Unter den Linden is a soft, floral scent that reminds you of warm summer evenings. It makes me want to inhale deeply and puts a smile on my face. I originally got this scent to wear during the hot New York summer, but now I keep on using it in the middle of a very cold winter...
Every time I put on Unter den Linden, it feels like I dab on a little bit of sunshine :)

Linden lovers have reason to rejoice: April Aromatics Unter den Linden showcases linden in a simple yet lovely presentation. The greenish opening smells a bit like hay to me, and I never really perceive the magnolia listed in the note pyramid, but the drydown is linden all the way. In fact, I'd say that this is virtually a linden soliflore.

Why do I find linden so scrumptious? Its sweet ever-so-slightly citric florality, perhaps. Analogous to orange blossom, which I also love. I decided to don Unter den Linden this morning as we are being inundated by torrential rain, and I thought that it might bring a spritz of springtime to my day. When I stepped outside, I discovered that the air is quite warm--about 60F--so it seems more like a summer than a winter storm. The slightly sweet scent of linden blossom is a perfect complement to this warm downpour!

angelinaartemoff
angelinaartemoff

This is my favorite scent to wear. It is bright like sunshine rays warming the flowers and sweet but not overly so. It makes me feel happy and in love with life.

Jaroslaw
Jaroslaw

Hot summer and the smell of linden flower blooming.
A unique experience!
Rating:8/10

kl99

I've tested the alchoolic version. But I suppose there is so much difference. So this is my comment for both:

The linden blossom is my favourite fragrance smell since I was a child. Florence is surrounded by linden trees. I've Been waiting many years to test this creation of April Aromatics, and i'm really upset with all those anosmic reviewers who says "the real smell of linden" "it's seems to be under a Linden".. NOT AT ALL!
This perfume smells like a decorticated tree, smell of the jelly sap of oleander, more some note poudree. Maybe is not a bad Perfume, but this is far away to be the light green, dry honey, soapy enveloping, opulent fragrance of the real shining blossoms that I'm sensing from the tree linden far 2 meters from my window right now.

LesleyA
LesleyA

Not a review-but I just finished writing a long review about the deep, dark honey of Honey and the Moon, which isnt my type of honey, but these notes and the description of this fragrance make me swoon!! Linden is one of my favorite scents.
Must sniff this ASAP! Will update as soon as I accomplish that.

cobe
cobe

I got the linden's perfume, really wanted.
Calm the mind, is a beautiful fragrance.

guest_hyw
guest_hyw

I have been using Tanja's products for years and she is truly the best. The quality of the fragrances and the care in which she takes to prepare it is outstanding. Lindenblossom is my favorite fragrance and I love that I understand where all the ingredients come from. It is in short, a product of integrity as is the distiller. Try the other scents! Jasmina is wonderful as is the Spring Meadow. I have love everything AA since Tanja first introduced it to me at our yoga teacher training. Next thing to try-- chakra set. really fun!

imgcas
imgcas

Lindenblossom Meadow is a lovely, high quality scent.
At first, it is so soft that I can barely smell it, but some minutes later it starts to get sweeter, honeyed and floral. The lindenblossom is the main note and it smells completely natural, with green and earthy nuances.

I can't get the citruses, but I think they make the scent more bright and joyful.

If you look for a heavy fragrance, this won't be your perfume. If you look for a discreet skin scent, I recommend it.

melia
melia

I've got mine this morning! I was a winner of the contest a few weeks ago, and I chose lindenblossom because there aren't so many lindenblossom fragrances out there. I never tried a lindenblossom fragrance, so I was taking a risk by trying this instead of rose l'orange (because I know I love roses). But I am happy! I just needed to use the tiniest bit on my skin to feel the aroma. At first sniff, I thought: 'oh, that's nice'! At second sniff (when the citrus came more out): 'mwahhhh'.
And now I can't stop sniffing, because the honeyish lindenblossom addicts me. The citrusses pull attention, and could be a little less in my opinion, but it is not as annoying as I feared it would be. It actually lifts my spirit very much!!! I just woke up and by sniffing it I feel more awake allready. I also like the fact that it's infiltrated with moonstone. I don't know if it really makes a difference, but I am a cancer and since moonstone is the stone of my sign, I just think it's a nice extra :) I would give it a big 'like' at this time, but I think it will grow on me very soon!

ps: if you compare this with other fragrances, it actually is very different. I would almost call it 'herby', which definitely is not the typical thing to find in a fragrance. It is a bit like a tileul tea bag, very interesting :) herbs and freshness. strange combination, but it works!

Pinkflower
Pinkflower

This is the only Lindenblossom that really smells like walking through the streets when the trees are in bloom...and on top of it, its all natural...I love it...wearng it right now...

jeca
jeca

If you love linden blossom you might love this perfume. I find this scent of linden blossom more natural than D'Orsay and Jo Malone. It is less sweet ;o)

pipersmom
pipersmom

Smells like spring! Fresh! You don't smell like anyone else.

blossomlight
blossomlight

the person who creates the products is coming across in an authentic and believable way. she uses only the best and genuine oils. i bought the chakra kit and every single air mist and also about the last three years all the other oils. it realy makes the difference. i haven´t experienced products like these bevor.

kma241
kma241

I have used and loved April Aromatics perfumes and body/room mists for almost 5 years now, and if I can, I will only ever use April Aromatics! This Lindenblossom Meadow perfume is probably my favorite of AA's scents. It is sweet and citrusy, but has a really nice depth to it. The citrus is dominant but not overwhelming... it's a really clean, fresh scent. And it's nothing like I've smelled commercially! I love it :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about April Aromatics Lindenblossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about April Aromatics Lindenblossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lindenblossom by April Aromatics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lindenblossom by April Aromatics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.