Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Liquid Dreams April Aromatics for women

Liquid Dreams April Aromatics for women
dislike

yellow floral
Liquid Dreams April Aromatics for women Pictures Liquid Dreams April Aromatics for women Pictures

This scent reminds you of an open field of greens and flowers. It is fresh and clean, with citrus, narcissus and osmanthus. Refreshing, yet calming to the senses.

Available as natural perfume oil in 1, 5 and 10 ml, but it will be soon also available in organic alcohol versions in 30 and 50 ml bottles.

The nose behind this fragrance is Tanja Bochnig.

Citruses Narcissus Osmanthus

Liquid Dreams Fragrance Reviews

MariaMundera
MariaMundera

I now understand why Liquid Dreams used to be called "Spring Dreams", it fits into the Spring season very much. Light and airy, yet faintly floral with a strong citrus opening, that is surpassed with sweet osmanthus and narcissus notes. I do get a hint of Linden as well. A sweeter Linden than in "Unter den Linden", which is more bitter. Liquid Dreams is feminine, classy and light. Uplifting for the hotter days. I love it. 9/10

deadidol
deadidol

Liquid Dreams strikes me as a peculiar title for this scent as the phrase implies something amorphous and theoretical when, in fact, this scent evokes very precise images, environments, and seasons.

At the start, you’re hit with the lemon rind that’s sweetened to the point of smelling a bit like a bag of sherbet lemon drops. However, it’s neither excessively sugary, nor is it bitter and tart. Instead, it’s more of an intense, yellow, candied lemon chord that’s lavish and full, yet doesn’t exhaust you with its presence. There’s also an ambiguous apricot facet that smells brighter than that fruit’s typical dusty lactonic silhouette, harmonizing well with the lemon to produce a distinctive twist on standard-issue citric notes. Combined, the opening reads like a bag of gummy candies but with a greater fidelity the natural source—a sort of epicurean dessert that wavers between edible and inedible. I’m enjoying more than I feel like I probably should.

Thirty minutes in and the whole thing starts to morph. By this point, the energetic opening has worn itself out and is now taking a nap while the most noteworthy phase fires up. Leafy florals bloom, and colors shift from yellows to greens with an unusually translucent chord that smells both watery and cucumber-esque, but also fleshy and grassy at the same time. And as it heads toward the final stage, the profile settles into something that could only be described as an expanse of verdant hay. It’s entirely evocative of a field of wild grasses—slightly buttery, soft, with a touch of powder. At this point, it reminds me quite a bit of Eau de Polder’s oily meadow effect. Here, it’s neither sharp nor sweet, sitting elusively close to the skin. At the one-hour mark, it really is just a trace—but it’s a really good trace that goes on for some time. Green, fresh, faintly soapy and faintly powdery—whatever the material is that’s rounding out the base of this scent, it’s fascinating and intricate. It smells like it could contain benzoin, labdanum, or orris, but it exists in whispered suggestions.

Despite the high decibels of the opening twenty minutes or so, this is ultimately a light scent. And due to its structure, it’s probably not the kind of thing you could count on keeping you company for more than a few hours. Spraying on clothes will likely make it last a little longer, but overall, the scent appears to be an exercise in skinniness. Picture a figless-Philosykos and an incense-free Passage d’Enfer, and you’ll get the sense of the way this scent wears. Airy and spacious, but with a confident presence, I find it surprisingly fulfilling.

AveParfum
AveParfum

This was ok, smells like a combo of citrus and linden (not listed in the notes, but it's so strong in the perfume that I have to assume it's in there). It's fresh, bright, and sweet. Good for spring days. Nice, but maybe not for the price tag. For +$200 I want more complexity.

sofiebgoode
sofiebgoode

A great friend brought me this as a gift from Berlin, and I am hooked. It smells like spring, and is very soothing and relaxing at the same time. It develops beautifully and brings out the apricot note of osmanthus in a way that I thought only Ellena could (s. Hermessences Osmanthe Yunnan and Osmanthus by The Different Company). Apparently the perfumer who does the April Aromatics fragrances used to be a Yoga teacher, so it's all the more fitting that she can do something as ethereally and spiritually uplifting as Ellena's Zen-like fragrances.

april aromatics
april aromatics

Liquid Dreams is the new name of Spring Dreams! :-)

blossomlight
blossomlight

the name says everything... it is a little bit similiar to lindenblossom, but had more fine citrus scent which makes you smile in a second.

kma241
kma241

Spring dreams was my first perfume from April Aromatics and remains one of my favorites! It is a delicious citrus scent that makes me think of and imagine warm weather, beaches, and sunshine. I love wearing this in winter because it gets me out of the winter rut! And my favorite thing about AA is that everything is organic, so I know that what I'm smelling and putting on my skin is natural and pure.

Liquid Dreams by April Aromatics 4.00 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about April Aromatics Liquid Dreams fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about April Aromatics Liquid Dreams, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Liquid Dreams by April Aromatics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Liquid Dreams by April Aromatics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.