Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Nectar of Love April Aromatics for women

Nectar of Love April Aromatics for women
dislike

tuberose
Nectar of Love April Aromatics for women Pictures Nectar of Love April Aromatics for women Pictures

A very sensual, deep and rich perfume oil containing the most precious absolutes gathered from all over the world. It is an exotic tapestry of fruit nectars and extracts of Tuberose, Indian Jasmine and Bulgarian Rose, woven on a bed of Sandalwood. Its deep, exotic flavor makes this fragrance a powerful aphrodisiac. Nectar of Love was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Tanja Bochnig.

Fruity Notes Rose Tuberose Jasmine Sandalwood Amber

Nectar of Love Fragrance Reviews

Q80
Q80

The first top spray feels like heaven for few tiny seconds as the tuberose and the sandalwood mix up with white floral and fruitti charm for a little while till the red roses shoots up rushing in like an intruder to to make a bewilderment scene! specially with the help of sandalwood and the jasmines. After few minutes it turns red roses sandalwood powder and the white floral, tuberose, and the fruit notes vanishes. My skin kind of itches because of the red roses, it burns to be honest and gives the sensation of burning.

After a little while it goes fully powdery with roses and sandalwood

Neptune71
Neptune71

Nectar of Love is gorgeous. I actually disliked the scent the first time I wore it but after a couple of time of wearing it I fell in love with it. Tuberose is a note that seems to make perfumes smell nice on me and this perfume is no exception. Wonderful...an all-natural perfume that does not vanish at once. This perfume is pretty expensive but the quality is also outstanding.

Gardenia_Girl
Gardenia_Girl

This juice is stupidly sexy. It is the such an alluring sensual scent. Dreamy smooth tuberose ( I don't even like - er didn't used to, like that flower- at all) with a bright yet creamy orange flower , dewy fresh roses and happy sweet fruits ( with a light neroli) combination. Becomes a luscious yet soft buttery creamy tuberose over a light sandalwood vanilla heavenly drydown - ah-maze-zing.
Tanja has created some REALLY spectacular scents imo, but this one takes the cake for me.

priyalugus
priyalugus

It started out nicely on my skin with the citrus, jasmine, tuberose, neroli + hint of vanilla. somehow it dried down to a hazel-nutty gourmand that I could not stand. I'm trying to give my sample away now.

deadidol
deadidol

Nectar of Love pulls out the big guns and unleashes an exceptional blend of some of the line’s best ingredients. Like others from the brand, this is immense up front, but mellows considerably over course of an hour or so and goes through some fairly drastic transformations.

Starting up with an bang, this scent throws it all at you: tuberose, jasmine, sandalwood, spices, all over a balmy, semi-sweet base. Everything is tuned to the right pitch, and you can tell that this scent was crafted with some major attention to detail. The sweetness is kept in check, and the florals are kept from shining too brightly to keep from distracting too much. There are spices and a subtle citrus to help fill in the gaps while woody notes gradually make their way to the surface. The whole thing is beautifully articulated and synchronized.

With that said, it all-natural and so its going to function differently for different wearers based on the environment. I did find that this scent went through some radical shifts in the first hour with many of the florals dropping away to reveal subtle wood tones with perhaps a slight smoky facet as well. What's great about such transitions is that they keep the wearer engaged, but it could be seen as problematic in that the way the scent smells at the outset and the way it smells 30 minutes later are somewhat far removed. But even still, the blend itself is hugely appealing, and if it weren’t for Calling All Angels’ runaway success, I’d harbor that this reflects the line’s overall approach to multidimensional fragrances the best. Very nice indeed.

caroldawson
caroldawson

This perfume is perfect. So lush, so warm and seductive, and utterly addictive. I will wear it forever--on the days when I'm not wearing the other April Aromatics I love: Rosenlust, Rose L'Orange, Jasmina, and Under Den Linden. Nectar of Love combines the deeply sensual with the profoundly spiritual, and has a narcotic effect on my neural system. Instant happiness and well-being, in a rich and layered profusion. Tanja Hochnig is, in my opinion, the Queen of Scents.

rschmidt65
rschmidt65

Like all of the others of this line that I've tried, this is a beautifully crafted perfume. The opening smells like roses and some kind of fresh green plant juice. Rose is the one note in perfume I cannot tolerate, so I did not enjoy this phase in the least. Happily, I stuck it out, because after about two hours, the tuberose peeped out underpinned with the sandalwood and amber. This phase is quite lovely and there were a couple of moments were it reminded me of the dry down for LouLou which I still think is the best dry down ever created. This phase then gives way to creamy sandalwood and amber.
The longevity is good for a natural like all of the April Aromatics line up. The silage at the beginning is quite overwhelming for me but after three hours, when the green sap and rose fade, it's more of a skin scent.
I will pass this on to a rose loving friend. You have to appreciate rose to really enjoy this one. This one makes me regret my rose handicap.

MariaMundera
MariaMundera

want to try…even if I am more of a woodsy girl…these reviews get me curious...

Narcotic....addictive...

janne800
janne800

Very very fine blend. If you have difficulties in accepting heavy scents, I can recommend this one. It`s heavy, but you can approach it slowly and just a little, so that your sences can learn and accept it. It, s very nice and deep and sweet scent that I came to like allthough I have difficulties in wearing strong heavy scents from the usual market.

dulcimeire.andrade
dulcimeire.andrade

OMG !!! Perfect, another masterpiece !!!

sergio.fiorenzi
sergio.fiorenzi

NECTAR: the juice of a fruit, especially when not diluted, or a blend of fruit juices: pear nectar; tropical nectar

LOVE: sexual passion or desire.

Got it?
So I do not need to write anything else, the review is done.

Worth the price? Come on!! Truly love does not have price, it has PLEASURE......

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

On my skin, Nectar of Love was an intoxicating floral-oriental. The influence of the fruits are present in the top notes, where they serve to introduce the tuberose, but they do not manifest in the stereotypically juicy way seen in many mass marketed fruity-florals. Instead, they provide an edge to the floral opening, and set a clarifying tone to the fragrance experience.

As the fruit notes fade, a voluptuous tuberose note takes hold, smoother than any tuberose note I've smelled before. What is so captivating about the heart phase is that the tuberose feels almost mystically grounded by the suggestion of sandalwood in the distance.

But this isn't just any sandalwood either! Over the period of an hour, or so, the sandalwood slowly swells and unfolds to the point where it creates not quite a cloud, but a mesmerizing aura of woody warmth around the wearer. The texture of this sandalwood note is so sublime that I would compare it to the texture of the finest powder, yet the fragrance isn't powdery. Here in the base is also where a delicate rose note emerges, creating a fleshy (but not dewy!) feel to the fragrance, making Nectar of Love meld seamlessly with my skin. And I must note the warm, woody sandalwood base lasts FOREVER...around 6 to 8 hours on my skin, and that was from one drop from a sample vial.

Yes, I would definitely classify this fragrance as a truly seductive floral-oriental on my skin!

blueflowerladyscent

Nectar of Love is a drug, a perfume that makes you addicted. Its velvety and sweet. Mysterious and deep. The opening catches you with a fresh citrus note, which immediately dives into the full bouquet of the middle note where everything from roses, over jasmine to neroli and tuberose awaits you. It has a powder effect, but doesnt' smell like powder. In the drydown a delicious vanilla note, covered with a blanket of sandalwood remain for hours on your skin. 6 hrs and counting. For a natural perfume, a long time and enough that I need. Nectar of love contains all the most precious absolutes, nothing spared. If you like it strong, feminine and sexy, this is it. I feel this is worth the price, the perfume goes a long way and one doesn't need much to apply.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about April Aromatics Nectar of Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about April Aromatics Nectar of Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nectar of Love by April Aromatics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nectar of Love by April Aromatics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.