Designers » A » Woody Spicy « Groups

Spice Blend/ Vetiver April Aromatics for women and men

Spice Blend/ Vetiver April Aromatics for women and men
dislike

Spice Blend/ Vetiver April Aromatics for women and men Pictures Spice Blend/ Vetiver April Aromatics for women and men Pictures Spice Blend/ Vetiver April Aromatics for women and men Pictures

vetyver Sandalwood Blood Orange Spices

Spice Blend/ Vetiver Fragrance Reviews

dessso
dessso

Don't believe too much those reviews. The first two reviewers @hurricaneofgrac and @Unicorn1 are very suspicious to me. They seem to have registered in Fragrantica just to post positive comments for all April Aromatics scents and then never used Fragrantica again... :) wow, this is very inapropriate way to make marketing :)

MariaMundera
MariaMundera

Does this perfume still exist? I don't see it on their website? Is this the old Bohemian Spice now? I noticed they have changed some of their perfume names...

The notes of April Aromatics SPICE BLEND really took me by surprise. I was sure that this rich perfume oil opened with dark florals--perhaps a melange of neroli and carnation?--and equally confident that the drydown included incense!

Maybe the components I believe myself to be detecting are all subsumed under the vague note "spices"? Who knows, but this is definitely, as advertised, a spicy little number and best suited (as one might well expect from the name...) for wintertime, when I'll be taking it up again. For now, suffice it to say that SPICE BLEND has a dark floral opening and dark incense-y drydown--at least according to my oh-so-fallible nose!

Unicorn1
Unicorn1

Me too, I love this perfume. I bought this scent for my boyfriend.I t is earthy and deep with beautiful notes of sandalwood and spice...a perfect men cologne...and I love that is totally natural..

Mimi, London

hurricaneofgrace
hurricaneofgrace

I LOVE this... It is rich and deep... And when I walk into a room with it on people are like "WHAT IS THAT??!!.... AMAZING!!"
Regards, Tiffany Rae "NYC"

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about April Aromatics Spice Blend/ Vetiver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about April Aromatics Spice Blend/ Vetiver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Spice Blend/ Vetiver by April Aromatics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Spice Blend/ Vetiver by April Aromatics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

April Aromatics Crown Chakra Oil April Aromatics Liquid Dreams April Aromatics Rose L'Orange April Aromatics Lindenblossom April Aromatics Nectar of Love April Aromatics Third Eye Chakra Oil April Aromatics Solar Plexus Chakra Oil April Aromatics Heart Chakra Oil April Aromatics Throat Chakra Oil April Aromatics Root Chakra Oil April Aromatics Navel Chakra Oil April Aromatics Rosenlust April Aromatics Jasmina April Aromatics Precious Woods April Aromatics Tempted Muse April Aromatics Precious Woods April Aromatics Calling All Angels Gabriela Sabatini Ocean Sun