Designers » A » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Chocolovers Aquolina for women and men

Chocolovers Aquolina for women and men
dislike

nutty
Chocolovers Aquolina for women and men Pictures Chocolovers Aquolina for women and men Pictures Chocolovers Aquolina for women and men Pictures

Chocolovers by Aquolina is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. Chocolovers was launched in 2006. The fragrance features orange, hazelnut, coriander, musk, vanilla, lily-of-the-valley, bergamot and lemon.

Orange Hazelnut Coriander Musk Vanilla Lily-of-the-Valley Bergamot Lemon

Amour De Cacao
Choco Musk
B.U. Fancy Cinderella

Chocolovers Fragrance Reviews

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

Definitely too much orange for me. It is important to note that Chocolovers is much more of a hazlenut scent as others have established. Not much chocolate to be found here. After it has settled, this fragrance does have a sweet, Nutella-esque quality, but the opening has way too much citrus for me. In fact, this is mostly a nutty orange scent on my skin. I would like Chocolovers if it did not have this odd waxy quality to it that is reminiscent of Yankee Candles or off-brand Easter candy. I do enjoy the dry dark cocoa scent of Angel Taste of Fragrance, but I definitely have yet to find a true chocolate beauty.

ecerusen

shame on you aquolina! i think this one is more succesfull than pink sugar. i cant understand why they discontinued this.
anyway, this perfume is the only fume that i can smell chocolate COMPLETELY. my friends were also think this way. if you can find it on any store, dont think twice, buy immediately.
unfortunately i cant find anywhere. aquolina should bring this back or make a substitute for this.

TassieDk
TassieDk

YES! I happened to find Chocolovers at a reasonable price in an online shop that ships to my country. I am looking SOOOO much forward to to receiving Chocolovers and smelling it. I just hope I won't be disappointed and I hope that it haven't gone rancid. I will update this review when I'm ready to write an actual review! :)

Sweet? Yes.
Gourmand? Yes.

I have this & I wear it occasionally, but it's not a fav because some of the notes just smell really harsh on me (or at least TO me)

For anyone wanting a very chocolate-y chocolate, I suggest Tokyo Milk Bittersweet. That one is much more straight-forward cocoa chocolate,and the price is decent.

Happy sniffing!

sacha-grey
sacha-grey

I only put love on this fragrance because of how srumpctious the notes sound. I know not very helpful.

ohrite
ohrite

I tend to get specific notes on my mind sometimes, like for this example chocolate. So I went ahead and blind bought this one along with Amour de cacao. I have to say I love Amour de cacao better, even though my chocolate-phase turned out to be short-lived. I love to eat chocolate, wearing it was not really my thing.. This is definitely a like, but nothing more.

javaholic
javaholic

Delicious scent. Like creamy chocolate hazelnut cocoa with vanilla marshmallows. With hints of candied oranges and nuts.

RedHeartSunglasses
RedHeartSunglasses

The listed notes are wrong, and surprisingly no one's mentioned this in the reviews.

It's true that there is no actual chocolate in Chocolovers, but there is malt and a very chocolatey patchouli note.

Official notes:
Top: Bergamot, orange, lemon
Middle: Lily of the valley, coriander, hazelnut, patchouli
Base: Vanilla, malt, musks, vanilla absolute

After the bracing opening of citruses and herbal floral notes begins to fade off, the true scent of Chocolovers is left: creamy, delicious Nutella. The Nutella holds for about 4 hours, after which it slows fades away until just a hint of nutty hazelnut is left.

If you're seeking a "true" chocolate scent, you might want to seek elsewhere, since this is not a milk or dark chocolate scent.

ForrealMe2

I know when to admit that i am wrong about something and i was wrong about this perfume big time so i am deleting my old post and putting up this one. Ok ok, i hated it at first because it was too peppery like with the coriander but after a week the bottle settles down in its notes and it becomes more user friendly.So after a week of using this i can say i actually love this a lot.I never was a chocolate fan until i tried this.So much so i have been craving it.I wish i could get more bottles of it but at the price its selling for its too much to get all at once and maybe one at a time. So i am thinking of investing in Choco Musk oil to make up for it.Now this fragrance smells mainly of orange, hazelnut, coriander and vanilla the most.It is like hot orange coco powder chocolate that lingers for hours.I really never knew the bottle was going to calm down but after it did i can totally love this.If its too much for you in the beginning give it a good week before you decide on this one.I wonder if anything else can compare to the sillage and longetivity that aquolina offers with their fragrances? I will try Choco Musk and let you know! But one thing is for sure i don't know if i like this more than Pink Sugar now...we will see with time i will update.

yes gaga

gaga97

is this perfume discontinued ?

gaga97

is this perfume discontinued ?

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Just wanted to FYI to y'all. I've had a bottle of this forever, and it has not turned. So, if you find a good feedback seller on Ebay, go ahead and try, but don't spend insane amounts. It's just not that good. If you have to, get the Montale Chocolate Greedy. Montale fragrances are FABULOUS. No kidding, they are spot on. Their rose is just like a rose, a bit too much for me. But their Sweet Oriental Dream is so Rahat Loukhoum that I love it! I've not tried a lot of their fragrances, but they are long lasting and really smell like whatever they are supposed to smell like! At least on me. Anyways, just wanted to y'all and say, if you find a deal on Ebay, scope it out, it might still be worth it. Mine hasn't turned in many a years. Although, I have kept it in a dark closet in the round cylinder. Good luck! I do love it too!

Daisycat18
Daisycat18

I spent the day smelling like a cake!

julia hird
julia hird

This fragrance is so smellicious!
The Aquolina fragrance company have really nice fragrances! Like Pink Sugar and Gold Sugar! Yum Yum!

luna rebel
luna rebel

For the ridiculous price that you can get a rancid version of this fragrance on Ebay, you might as well buy Montale Chocolate Greedy, which is a far better quality fragrance and certainly worth the high price tag. Don't get me wrong, I love Aquolina fragrances, but for the quality you are getting, this one is just NOT worth $100, no matter how discontinued this is!

sharyssa

I still have my bottle I had two but ended up with one I don't use it at all can't find it anywhere it has turned dark in color but still smells good I wish they would have discontinued pink sugar and kept this one it smells way better. Marshalls and tjmaxx used to have this and all the good stuff around the holidays but now they get garbage fragrances

neurolepsia
neurolepsia

I am not only devastated that this is discontinued - I used it sparingly because I loved it so much... since I keep my bottles bunched up in a basket, it tilted and was leaking for I don't know how long, so I only have 1/4 of the bottle left! The horrible irony.
It's so warm... I live in tropical weather, so it can be overwhelming, but I loved to use it on dates. The other perfume that kind of reminds me of this one is Beauticontrol's Brown Sugar, but it's not the same...

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I find it hard to believe that Chocolovers doesn't have any actual chocolate in it, because it smells EXACTLY like Nutella! Gooey, delicious, chocolately Nutella. Lots of hazelnut and vanilla, with a hint of orange. It is SUCH a shame that it's been discontinued because I'd love to have a full bottle. I guess I'll have to turn to eBay for this one. Highly recommended for any gourmand or chocolate lover, or even anyone with a sweet tooth. I don't care for pink sugar or any of the other Aquolinas, but this one is just absolutely perfect. Doesn't really have an age category, but I'd say younger women would be more likely to fall in love with this. If you have access to it, at least sample it! It's well worth it.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

A favorite since 2008, 5 bottles later, and my love for chocolovers could still be rivaled by the ferocity of some of my most intense crushes. Chocolovers is as well all know, not really a chocolate scent. Instead of capturing literal chocolate, chocolovers captures the essence of an intoxicating evening that may as well be as decadent as chocolate.
Chocolovers is extremely sweet and a bit synthetic. It's aura is like being surrounded by chocolatey orange sweets, creamy hazelnut cocoa, and flickering vanilla candles.
The silage is thick and the trail is lovely, you'll be catching mmm mmm sniffs all day. Of course I am extremely upset this fragrance was discontinued. Be careful when picking up bottles now adays because some bottles are starting to turn. One of mine did half way through use and it was such a shame, had a stiff stale citric smell to the liquid.

charmybird
charmybird

This one smells good in the bottle, but on my skin, it smells synthetic orange with a little creaminess. I don't get pure chocolate, which was what I was hoping for. I might try to reach for it again in the winter... but smells so artificial, I don't know if I want to.

chchristyen
chchristyen

Thanks to a sweet member here, I was finally able to try Chocolovers a few weeks back!

To me the opening of this smells just like a chocolate orange ball! I did not feel that this smelled at all like Nutella, and did not get much hazelnut from it. I was surprised how much it reminded me of Pink Sugar, it's like that's the base of this scent, and chocolate and orange notes were added to it.

Chocolate notes tend not to go well with my chemistry - I was hoping it wouldn't happen with Chocolovers, but it did anyways; around 10 minutes after spraying, I got a sweet incense-y smell wafting from my skin. It HAS to be my chemistry, as I do not see any other reviewers thinking that Chocolovers smells like this after awhile. My brothers told me that the scent reminded them of burning incense sticks at the various Buddhist shrines in Taiwan. Not bad at all, just not for me.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

First spray is mostly hazelnut, a little bit of orange. It dries down to just hazelnut and vanilla. I think it's okay but not as earth-shaking as I thought it would be, I wish I had just purchased a sample and not the full bottle.

RaggaGirl
RaggaGirl

I have tried to find this perfume and I cant find it, I am very interested in purchasing if someone has this that they don't want? Im in New Zealand

April5092
April5092

I tried this today. From morning spray on cloth 9 am - 7 pm and the scent is still strong. Best to wear on a colder day. The opening is probably one of the most wonderful, delicious, chocolate-y scent I have ever smelled in perfumes. To me it opens like an orange-cream cupcake dipped in chocolate. IT'S JUST TOO DAMN GOOD. However, that beautiful combination only lasts about 15 mins, then follows vanilla and musk or something quite powdery. I wouldn't say I liked it, nor I hated it, but it's rather overwhelming and it stays for hours! 4-5 hrs and I was starting to feel like vomiting (the same feeling I had with Pink Sugar), come home and took a shower, then later (surprise, surprise) that musky vanilla-y smell is almost gone and now my clothes smell like a hazelnut-chocolate milk! In all, I liked it but I wouldn't buy the full bottle. The lasting power is incredible and the notes are generally nice, but it's one of those perfumes you really have to be in the mood to wear, and I don't think I'll be wanting to wear this scent again this year (I do like it though haha, seriously)

antfarm
antfarm

This smells really creamy, dreamy, chocolately, and nearly edible for about fifteen minutes. Then a watery orange enters into the mix and seems to wash everything away. Not detectable on my skin after one hour.

orangehaze99
orangehaze99

An awesome winter fragrance, and I don't know why it's been discontinued!! It's SO much better than Pink Sugar by the same company. I received compliments on this, especially by men! It's so warm....

icecube
icecube

Cant stop smelling my wrist and would like to ate it if possible.
This is a very soft and deilghtfull gourmand scent.
The orange is at its strongest the first minutes - then it fades avay and leaves a minimal trace. Smells mostly of chokolate, soft nuts and sugar.
It is somewat a little flat - could have been made more potent och letting the orange be stonger and stable to the end.
It is the true comfortperfume - you just feels like creeping under the cover, stay there and let the scent glide over you body like varm, melting chokolate.
I suspect that it fades quickly and it is very close to the skin.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This perfume is amazing. It sucks that this was a limited edition. The one thing I don't like is that the orange is a bit overpowering to me. I like to layer this perfume with the other Aquolina perfume Gold Sugar that just came out. The combanation of these two are meant to be. Chocolovers, and Gold Sugar are both great Winter, and Valentine Days fragrences. Hopefully they will re make Chocolovers, and bring it back out. This time put some kind of chocolate in it, and coconut, and pinapple, and banana. I think that would be perfect! I will say I do like Gold Sugar more, Gold Sugar has more power than Chocolovers, it really depends on the mood your in, and if you want light, or more heavy.

aveilhe
aveilhe

I have a weakness for gourmand fragrances, and Chocolovers tops my list. I actually prefer it to Angel, Hanae Mori, Fancy, Pink Candy, and Prada Candy (though these are excellent gourmands that I've enjoyed, as well).

There is something about the combination of chocolate and patchouli that sends me into flights of ecstasy (I'm not sure why Fragrantica doesn't have patchouli listed as a note, because it is extremely prominent here). Patchouli adds depth to cocoa, taking it from milk chocolate to a bitter, dark chocolate. The dryness of the coriander prevents the chocolate from being overly sweet. The addition of orange here adds another layer to the gourmand aspect and helps to bring a tartness and tang to the rich chocolate. The combination is perfection.

I would classify typical gourmands as "cozy," but Chocolovers is different: it is sexy and and slightly aggessive. You don't wear this for comfort, you wear this when you want to seduce ;)

This lasts an incredibly long time on skin and clothing, and it definitely garners compliments. If you like gourmands but feel that many of the gourmands available on the market are too "young" or girlish, this could be a more sophisticated option. It does fall under the category of a "heavy" fragrance, in my opinion, so if you are sensitive or need something light, it might not be for you. This is more appropriate at night and in the cooler months. It could be overwhelming in the summer.

Overall, this is one of the best (and most underrated) gourmands out there.

Update: Just read through some other reviews and noticed many people talking about this being discontinued? What a shame, if that is true.

babywabbit
babywabbit

This perfume smells like chocolate for sure! However there's just a tad bit of citrus in there which I dislike. :(

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

This is a totally chocolate hazelnut perfume with some orange cream. Thus a lot of people states it is nutella with tinge of orange. I really really find it a true to life smell of nutella, probably on top of orange sponge cake. It definitely makes me hungry for chocolate and it lasts quite well. It is not tooth achingly sweet, just delicious chocolate! So far the realistic chocolate w/o flowers that i have encountered so far. I dont find it any similar to delicious chocolate by gale hayman as that has a very flowery drydown on me plus not as long lasting as this one. If you find one on ebay at a good price, I do suggest you grab one immediately.

Blimunda
Blimunda

Loving Chocolovers means adoring Nutella as they have the exact same smell!

This is the truest, the realist gourmand fragrance I have ever tried, and under which I felt as if was covered with chocolaty almond mouthwatering cream. Despite being extremely sweet, it smells totally natural and so I would not suggest wearing this in public.

Excellent staying power, interesting, package!

Hayven
Hayven

Of course I just had to fall in love with a perfume that is hard to find and discontinued! The opening reminds me of a milk chocolate Toblerone orange. Then the drydown is hazelnuts and coriander. It lasts 6 hours; for a gourmand fragrance on my skin, that's GREAT.

Soie
Soie

There are no chocolate-related notes listed above for this fragrance, but it does smell a lot like powdered cocoa / cacao, especially while it's still wet on the skin. It also smells deliciously malty.

After a minute or so, the note of coriander comes through, making the fragrance less foody and more masculine.

Not bad but I would like this much more if if were sweeter, and creamy-smelling (like creamy milk chocolate candy, and if it had no coriander or bergamot notes.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

Chocolovers is the ultimate chocolate fragrance & has become one of my favourite scents. I'm really disappointed that it has been discontinued.

The scent is absolutely delicious! It's like a mixture of chocolate milk, Nutella (chocolate spread) & a hint of orange. It is a very comforting perfume, wonderful for Winter but I find I can also get away with it on warmer days too. I get huge compliments when I wear this, from females and males of all ages! Kids love this one as much as adults do (of course, due to it smelling like chocolate!).

This is a perfume I really look forward to wearing but unfortunately now that I can't buy a replacement I'm wearing it sparingly. If I knew that I could repurchase it, I'd probably wear it more often.

Aquolina, please please please consider re-releasing Chocolovers.

Kamaty
Kamaty

Delicious citrus hazelnut chocolate fragrance.
Is very well blended and rich is not a simple gourmand.
Chocolate with Nutella and a hint of bergamot, loooove!!!

caseyu
caseyu

my husband took me on a date and i put this on, went to the Rollerdome with him and left a vapor trail of cocoapuffs behind me. ended up selling it on ebay (but only after spraying some in a vial for me) and now i regret it. it has a more complex richness to it as it settles and i miss it. it can be a bit headache inducing, but when you're careful with it, it's a treat. since i can't replace this anymore for anything reasonable, i'm going for the amour de cacao by comptior sud. maybe the thing that caused the headaches won't whack me out with this alternative, and i still get my cocoapuffs...we'll see. after the eau de naphe purchase i am ready for more comptior sud.
and if the cacao by CSP is missing the sweet orange then naphe can layer it into the mix... we'll skip the musk and my head will thank me.

kai.laidla
kai.laidla

Delicious! I am not very fond of "eadible fragrances", but Prada's "Candy" and this... loving them! There's something enigmatic in this smell. It's a bit like Medieval fairytale - a bit dark and warm and royal. I would recommend to try it for everyone on their skin - really interesting experience for a real sniffeuse! :)

Goodfortune5758
Goodfortune5758

Absolutely everyone should have a bottle of this...It is a great fragrance for layering. Try it with Euphoria!!! The combination is to die for.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This opens hot and decadent, with intense accords of chocolate, hazelnut and orange. Sort of like Nutella and a Terry's chocolate orange melted together. It's odd that chocolate is not listed as a note, as it's one of the strongest things I get in this fragrance. It dries down quickly on my skin, settling into a transparent scent of musk, coriander spice and pale orange. Although Chocolovers starts off sweet, thick, and heady, it mellows out into a much softer fragrance.

I didn't actually find it that similar to either CSP Amour de Cacao or Montale Chocolate Greedy, other than the obvious fact they are all based on chocolate. The citrus is strong in Chocolovers, but it plays a minimal role in the other two scents. The other major difference is that Amour de Cacao and Chocolate Greedy remain thick, creamy, and rich right into the drydown, whereas Chocolovers thins out substantially. Personally I prefer the richness of the CSP and Montale fragrances; I suppose that is to my benefit, given that Chocolovers is now discontinued and hard to find. It's really too bad this fragrance was pulled - personally, I find it much more satisfying than Pink Sugar.

noninoni
noninoni

I found and purchased the last bottle I could lay my hands on in the country! Too bad this is being disc

jeepsaharagirl
jeepsaharagirl

I do not really care for this "chocolate" scent. I've purchased just about every chocolate scented perfume out there and the Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cocoa is BY FAR the BEST chocolate scent. To me this chocolate scent almost had a playdough or fake smell to it. Not like a true chocolate bar or walking into a chocolate shop like Comptoir Sud Pacifique. I bought this one and only used it a few times and threw the bottle in the drawer. Not one of my favorites. I LOVE sweet smelling fragrances but this has a plastic/fake smell.

keffy
keffy

This is a GOURMAND scent, she is sweet just like her brother BLUE SUGAR. This stuff smells like chocolate for real, it seems edible and thats why its called a GOURMAND, im a guy and im not gay but i will still wear this fragrance, if you dont like scents that are sweet, then this is not for you. And ladies, you can still wear the males version BLUE SUGAR as well because it REALLY sweet

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I have a a cruelty free imitation of this in oil form,and I love it! I have not smelled the original,but here is my review of the imitation:

This is creamy hazelnut (that is the strongest note on my skin) There is a soft ribbon of citrus running through this too. Kind of smells like a chocolate orange treat. :)

This perfume also strongly resembles tootsie rolls when on the skin. Remember those? ;)

The imitation oil lasts a good 3 hours on my skin,but it is really easy to re-apply with the little oil sample vial I carry around (one day soon,I will buy the full 1/3 ounce roll-on imitation oil of this. The 1/3 ounce roll-ons are also very handy for trouser pockets and purses :)

Some days,this is more "chocolatey",and some days more nutty.

Anyone can PM me if they want info for the imiation oil. :) It is still being made,and it is not expensive.

Peace

pamphillips
pamphillips

Do any of you know where I can purchase Chocolovers. I have checked all the websites. Also do you have any suggestions for a fragrance that would be close to chocolovers. Thank you for your time and consideration.

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

I'm still pinching myself, cause i can't believe i actually just got a brand new bottle of this! I have checked high and low, and every website known to man trying to get a bottle of this, to no avail. Then... out of the blue got an e-mail from fragrancenet saying it was back in stock. I thought it was some kind of mistake, since it's been discontinued for a while now, but lo and behold, there it was; i think i got onto the site and ordered it within 3 minutes! Was out of the country for a couple of weeks and really dreading coming back to all the BS of reality, so when i got home and found this waiting for me, it definitely gave me a lift :) Won't actually wear this til fall and winter, but am probably gonna open it and smell it a hundred times before then. smells just as i expected, and love it!

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

With a name like "Chocolovers" it has to have chocolate in it!

This is devine! I can't add to anyone's review other than NOW I will write Aquolina and beg and plead that they bring this back.

First spray is the strongest chocolate part, then hazelnut and orange and all other notes are barely detectable. Once the yummo part fades, there is a slight lily-of-the valley if you REALLY concentrate... it is very close to the skin after 5 minutes. But I've been sniffing perfume all day... so will try again tomorrow with clean skin and a clean nose.

I think this blends well with its sister, Pink Sugar. So far, my favorite chocolate scent. More later if things change.

Later: Ok, I wrote to Aquolina in Italy. Their short response was: This is no longer being manufactured.." Well, no shit Sherlock!... that isn't what I asked. SO, there you have it. Get them while you can... oh, and it really is very short lived on the skin and on clothes... so... if anyone has a suggestion for something similar (hazelnut, chocolate and orange with longevity... please do tell!)

Later still: So, I bought the AMOUR DE CACAO COMPTOIR SUD PACIFIQUE because of the reviews and the "This perfume reminds me of" feature above the reviews and I did a side by side test... and OMG.... I can not tell the difference. Now, I'm not a high falooting scent snob, so if you think you can tell the difference, more power to ya baby. I for one will no longer be bidding on the discontinued CHOCOLOVERS on ebay and paying crazy stupid high prices for 1.7 oz. bottle. I can buy the ADC and get twice as much for almost half the price.... and people, I'm here to tell you... its the same stuff.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Oh, I am loving this! A BIG thanks to member, Lee79, for the sample!

This is a creamy hazelnut and cocoa butter dream! And yes, smells like Nutella! The longevity isn't what I had hoped though. That said, I still would like to eventually buy a full bottle of this lovely scent.

this is my valentine's day perfume and i love it. so happy with this purchase. i smell chocolate and oranges. yum! not too much hazelnut, which is fine because it gives me a headache. similar to pink sugar, but not exact. also, lasting time is less. this goes about 2 hrs while pink sugar lasts about 4 or 5 on me. but, thats ok because i still really love this scent. perfect for me.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Finaly i go to try this . hm.. a little disapointed maybe . this reminds me so much off a orange Chocolate we have here in Norway :)
But this is actualt not very chocolaty to me . yes i know there is no chocolate listed. This is nutty Orange heaven whit a slightly spicy twist from the Coriander ,The Coriander ruins it a bit for me , I wish it was more creamy .. A bit artificial and a tad to Sour for my liking. dont get me wrong it is totaly sweet:) but there is a slightly sour touch to it that makes me think the milk in the chocolate has gone yes.. sour..
A bit fresher would have done it good. a bit more like Egeo Choc..
This one has the same Dry, sour kind off smell that i dislike in Musc Maori and Amour de cacao.
I am starting to think this chocolat nuttyness is not all my thing after all. Kind off fun and nice , But hard to get right it seams .. at least to my nose .

In the drydown i can feal a slight touch off the aquolina feal i find in Pink sugar aswell. The sweetnes off aquolina:)
like it but not enough to get a bottle

sminxyvix
sminxyvix

This is a total novelty fragrance for me. Chocolate isn't quite right to me... because when I think of a chocolate smell, my mind goes to the authentic smell of it. This is more like Hazelnut/Vanilla/amber covered oranges...I bought it because at first it was interesting and yummy smelling... but after a while, started smelling sickening to me. Not at all practical, but fun nonetheless. I will add that after having it a while, the notes seemed like they completely changed & started to smell funky & unappatizing, even for a gourmand lover like myself. I was forced to throw it away.

Raina
Raina

If you're a fan of L de Lolita Lempicka's drydown and you're looking for something like it without the licorice note, than this is for you. So sad it's been discotinued as I've been looking all over for something like it.

When I read the notes and the description- heck even the title- I was really scared I would end up smelling like a jar of nutella. That stuff is delicious, but a little too much for me. I find the smell of chocolate in fragrances can be extremely nutty sweet or herbal and bitter. With that in mind, I was little shocked at what came out of the bottle.

Two of my favorite gourmand fragrances are L de Lolita Lempicka and Sensual Amber from Bath and Body works, and this smells like a combination of both. I get no chocolate (which is strange considering the name of this perfume) only a deep vanilla-amber.

There's no fruity coctail here, just a straight up gourmand, and one of the best that I've smelled. The first spray is Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber, with that bright golden citrus and amber praline combo. As the citrus slowly fades this becomes L de Lolita Lempicka without the licorice, and pretty much stays that way.

If you're not a fan of chocolate don't be put off by the name, there's no chocolate here. I think the name was more "inspiration" as there is no real chocolate here. This is what you could call an interpretation of chocolate, by using hazlenut and a dark vanilla-amber to create something that evokes the same deep sweetness of chocolate. Very delicious and most definately for fans of L de Lolita Lempicka's drydown.

olga1780

I came to a conclusion that while it is super delicious gourmand fragrance, it is not for me. For some reason I feel very immature and unrefined wearing it. But my little daughter is really enjoying it and it smells divine on her.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Wearing Aquolina's Chocolvers is a thoroughly delicious experience that will tempt and tantalize all the senses.

I used to live in a small Provençal town. And just outside my door there was a street vendor who cooked and sold Crêpes au Nutella.

There was always a stunning aroma wafting through the air from his cart. And whenever I smell Chocolovers that is the scent that I'm reminded of.

It's smooth, sweet, rich chocolate coupled with nuttiness from the hazelnuts that is a true olfactory delight.

The tang of orange prevents it from becoming cloying, and a slight and subtle underlying booziness to the fragrance rounds off this gourmand exceptionally well.

Longlasting...fantastic sillage...and you will smell good enough to eat.

The only downside is that it's been discontinued. I mean why oh why did Aquolina discontinue this fragrance?

Well thankfully it's still available online...I'm stocked up on backup bottles!

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This does remind me of the chocolate oranges like the other user mentioned. It opens up with strong orange notes blended with hazelnut and vanilla. I don't mind this perfume but after about an hour of wearing it (and when the orange notes fade) it starts to bother me a bit. I think there is artificial I am smelling with the vanilla/hazelnut mix. It's ok just not something I think I will end up wearing. (I know this shocks everyone since I'm a chocoholic! I do have an excuse, there is no actual chocolate smell in this! Lol) It lasts about 6 hours and i think it best for fall and winter wear. Thanks dame piglet for the decant so I could try it! :)

Hollyberri
Hollyberri

This smells just like a Terry's Christmas Orange. Chocolate and oranges.

mandashell
mandashell

Oh boy! :D Lot's of yummy chocolate, tons of vanilla, plenty of spice and a hefty dose of Hazelnut to top everything off. This is one hell of a sweet, gourmand and vanilla perfume. The smell is literally mouthwatering and I really enjoyed it. But, after time it began to seem like a bit too much. It's so undeniably foody that I think even my body was confused. At times, I'd find my stomach growling when wearing it, lol! XD

Some complain about the lasting power but it was GREAT for me, lasting at least 8hrs on my skin and days on clothing. :) Sillage in comparison to the lasting power was equally great. I'd get lots of compliments/comments but there were generally food related. If you don't mind walking around smelling like a giant jar of Nutella then you have yourself a winner. Chocolovers is very cheap and has wonderfully lasting properties, so why not give it a chance. :) Fyi, I also prefer this one over Pink Sugar.

LaGari
LaGari

I love Nutella...

and this is a great hazelnut fragrance. Yummy like hazelnut-milk. It stood out above the rest and for me its not as cloying as pink sugar. I do like it and I've been searching for something with hazelnut, but I don't think I'd be buying this any time soon but perhaps one day.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

To me this is like Kahlua Hazelnut, Irish Creme Liqueur and Grand Marnier met at an orgy and used some Ghirardelli White chocolate to do their dirty deeds. Not bad. I said it...I, who finds, and most passionately so, gourmands vile. It smells like chocolate in the beginning, and slowly you are introduced to the vanilla and the orange ties it all together. The only reason why I like this is the orange really. It is not as dominant as I like it to be, but it envelops the other notes most beautifully. It does not make me gag or sneeze, or cry. I feel comfortable, hugged. I can't imagine this in any other time of the year except winter. It is very comforting and warm. Loving. Not like Pink Sugar or Angel, or like Miss Dior Cherie, which make me want to run to the Atacama Salar and die. Not my favorite, but not bad.

jodee
jodee

This is such a great scent, that I just found, so I am sad that it is discontinued. It reminds me of Yves Rocher Orange & Chocolat but this one is much nuttier and the lasting power of this one is much better. Chocolately hazelnuts with a bit of orange, I love. This spices up on me a bit on the dry down. But not a bad spicy, a good spicy! It's probably that coriander note taking effect a bit. Like I said, this is a great scent.

anneymn
anneymn

On me it smells like hazelnuts (which smell chocolatey to me, but better then smelling a real piece of chocolate),candied citrus, and comforting vanilla. Mmm ^-^ it's very satisfying.

Great for fall and winter, it is reminiscent of the holiday season. It isn't too sweet so it works for any weather really. The citrus notes brighten it up.

I think this is more of a female chocolate themed fragrance. Gale Hayman's Delicious Chocolate is a more unisex chocolate fragrance.

I'm surprised this has been discontinued. And gourmands are more in then ever aren't they? I might have to buy a backup bottle. Update, I have bought a backup bottle.

olga1780

My first experience with Chocolovers hasn't been so great. Somehow the bottle leaked in transit inside the cap so when I opened it splashed all over my kitchen and me....what a disaster!
The sweetness made my head spin. Can't say much about its sillage and longevity either because looks like it will waft throughout the first floor of the house for a few days. Will write a review after I get a new bottle, but looks like in small doses it should be very delicious.
It clings to the skin even after a shower....so I quess it's going to be my scent for today.

Edit: I am generally not a fan of foody fragrances but Chocolovers is so hard to resist or dislike....very delicious and not overly sweet or suffocating (unless you splash it all over yourself like I had earlier).
The sillage and longevity are amazing, so prepare to wear it throughout the day. I switched to Prada L'eau Ambre for the evening, and even after a shower I could smell Chocolovers through Prada....and it actually outlived Prada by a few hours. Unbelieveable!

kalios55
kalios55

What a scrumptious scent to my olfactory. I had never had an urge to put on any perfume this badly. Three days ago I received a bottle of Chocolovers and everyday after that I have craved for its smell.

Hmmmm to the light zesty orange and the nutty hazelnut. The cacao note is not listed here but something tricks my brain that chocolate exists within the flagon.

The orange is noticeable and gentle during the opening. I smell bitter orange rind--not the sour/sweet orange fruit--which blends perfectly with the nuttiness and the semi-sweetness of vanilla. Altogether the notes mingle so well and represent something totally delicious.

Chocolovers dries down to a soft nutty creamy and dreamy vanilla. The bitter orange faints but still lingers.

This joy-induced potion lasts several hours on my skin. While it lasts I keep my nose to my wrist .. sniffing my life away. I think I could drown myself in a bathtub filled with Chocolovers <3

Cmanier
Cmanier

It does smell delicious not cloying..Funny on hot summer days when i have worn this in the past i've received many compliments. people say it smells like a soft vanilla on me. I keep this one in the car because sometimes i forget or don't have time to put on perfume and i know it always smells pleasant no matter what season we are in.

it smells delicious!
when i wear it, everbody sniffs and ask "where comes this chocolate smell?"

dame piglet

takeasniff... I think it smells more mature than a more fruity fragrance. It does have fruit notes, but the chocolate-type (hazelnut and vanilla, I guess) scent is warm and the spice, musk and floral aspects make it more complex. I actually think this scent is much too "sexy" and mature for a girl (well, maybe one in her late teens), but appropriate for an adult.

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

a masterpeice!!! never had so many compliments!monster sillage on me and long lasting.. 3 sprays are enough to last all night.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Could anyone tell me if this smells more mature rather than the Brittney or Jessica Simpson ones. I like gourmands but I find when I wear them I feel like I am 5 years old or a plastic barbie girl which I am not so I was wondering if Aqualina is a more adult range?

kinsy
kinsy

Men are drawn to this like a moth to a flame! It's a keeper!

prizzyjz89
prizzyjz89

I mostly get a chocolate-malt scent from Chocolovers (I guess that's the hazelnut and vanilla), plus the orange. It smells delicious! But unfortunately it doesn't last very long on me at all :(

ujhb
ujhb

I'm surprised at some of the reviews but if someone asked me to make a perfume for CHOCOLATE LOVERS why on earth would I put Lemon as a lasting note? I smelled this in a department store and of course I was disappointed. I wanted a hot cocoa, woody, amber, vanilla kind of scent but the citrus notes completely ruined this for me.

I found this to be a rather "cheap" and artificial chocolate smell. There are plenty scents like this from drugstore companies by now. A much better chocolate smell is "Fleur de Chocolat" by Molinard.

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

I don't like how it smells when I first spray it on because it gives me a strong alcoholy smell but when it dries down a bit, it smells simply delicious. Even my husband likes it and sprays it on sometimes. I do agree that I sometimes wonder where the chocolate smells is but maybe it's a different kind of chocolate they are trying to make it smell like... Not Hershey's or Snickers.. hehehe..

This is the inoffensive version of L de Lolita Lempicka for me.

LuckysGirl
LuckysGirl

I must be missing something. It's called Chocolovers but none of the notes are actually chocolate. To me it smells nothing like chocolate, just oranges and cream.

krissycat
krissycat

My favorite Aquolina scent, infact one of my favorite all time scents. Sillage excellent, longevity excellent, scent.. amazing.. well if you like chocolate. And I wouldn't say this is straight up chocolate either. It's a great balance of notes, infact I find it hilarious Chocolate isn't even listed in the notes... cause I can definetely smell the chocolate, it's just not in your face. Great gourmand. I actually enjoy this scent way more then Pink Sugar. I have a backup bottle of this for when I run out of my current bottle because I love it so much.

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

To me, this fragrance is the perfect chocolate version of the original PS. If you love and appreciate the sweetness of PS (who doesnt?!) then you will love this one just as much. Its not a pure chocolate scent, it makes me think more of a snickers bar with some vanilla in it, and then musky during the dry down. No other perfume gets me more compliments from guys than this one and the original PS :-) so ladies dont pass up on this one!

Malibu

The name may mis-lead you; CHOCOLOVERS does not really mimic the scent of pure chocolate. It uses some of the most widely-used ingredients that are used in chocolate, but never claimed that the result was the same scent as flat-out chocolate.

Chocolovers is the darker, sexier, naughty but nice sister of the cult fragrance Pink Sugar. Sort of like Dannii Minogue to Kylie Minogue if you will. Not as sweet as Pink Sugar, when first applied I got the rich aroma of the lemon and orange, combined with coriander, preventing it from being zesty. I could also smell roasted nuts.

After a few hours the vanilla base comes through and mingles with the hazelnut, with the result being a work colleague commenting on the smell of my hot chocolate (no I didn't' have any).

I'm impressed by the staying power; I can still smell it it on my clothes at the end of an average working day. I use it for casual use, work and evening wear, but some people don't think it's 'serious' enough for work. Maybe pass on it if you work closely with the public.

I also wear it all year round - it's warming and comforting in colder weather, yet is non-cloying in warmer weather. This is in my top five favourites; It's girlie, but has a darker edge to it. I don't feel like a sheep, as I've never smelt it on anyone else and I always recieve compliments on it :)

It has sadly been discontinued, but it is still available through some sites.

cloyd42
cloyd42

European drinking chocolate--rich creamy warm. Chocolate and oranges open the scent. In a few minutes the hazelnuts appear. After about an hour a carroty note comes up--green and crisp. I assume this is the coriander. As the hours pass the amber and floral become more noticeable but the chocolate stays until the end. Quirky, pleasant, not everyday.

Note on the bottle: the hearts are "artistic" so not as obviously hearts as you'd expect. The amusing effect makes it look like a Holstein cow.

Sillage: conversational
Durability: okay
Fabulosity: eccentric more than fabulous
Price to value ratio: okay

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells yummy....like chocolate covered oranges. I would not want to wear this every single day but it is delicious on occasion. It is not overly strong as to not offend but just right. I think it is a tasty little confection.

Romnel
Romnel

Es un perfume maravilloso...
I love it!

Es cómo oler un horno lleno de galletas de vainilla con chocolate y naranja

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

I bought it unsniffed, because I love chocolate scents. Chocolovers is delicious, it smells just like nutella... So I´m not sure if it smells like a perfume! Anyway, I love it. It lasts long and I can feel orange, chocolate and hazelnuts notes all the time.

orchidlover
orchidlover

I love this nutella-like, hazelnut smelling wonder. It is sweet enough, but if it could be sweeter it would be better.
I'm sad because the lasting power is very weak on me, approx.10 minutes and gone, so need to re-apply often. I expected more from the lasting power because I know the other Aquolina fragrances (Pink Sugar and Sensual)which stays much more longer than this one.
Chocolovers is a sexy,yummy and very unique perfume, I don't know any other similar to Chocolovers. It has a place in my wardrobe forever.

aelias
aelias

I don't see this as a male fragrance...it sort of smells like a chocolate martini. Definitely appealing for the right time - it's not an everyday scent.

oona noir
oona noir

Exquisite until it hits the base, which smells absolutely cheap on me. Also, it hits the base after about 45 minutes. So sad the top and heart notes don't last a little longer, as they are DIVINE.

inthemisosoup
inthemisosoup

At first I liked this perfume. It's pleasant, with a great sillage. The lasting power is extraordinarily long, too. It's a powdery gourmand, an orange-tinted chocolate. I've worn it every now and again the past year, mostly in winter. However, about a minute after I put it on (one spray!) Sunday (sorry if this is a little bit TMI for people) I felt horribly nauseous. Like I was on the verge of vomiting. Five minutes later, that's exactly what I did. Immediately afterward I scrubbed it off and was subsequently fine. Suffice it to say, I gave this perfume away to a friend that very day.

Contessa01
Contessa01

This smells exactly like chocolate brownies or cookies! It is really sweet. Only problem is when you wear it people may literally think you have spilled cooking chocolate on yourself. But it is very yummy

labbella
labbella

drives any man crazy loveeeeeeee it soooooooo sweet and whoever loves chocolate there u go its for u

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

This is very gourmand, and one of the very few gourmands I like and I can wear. I don't smell vanilla in it at all. It's pure Lindt orange chocolate, the one with orange and almond slivers in it. Light enough and not cloying, sweet but not the gag type like the other Aquolinas or Angel (sorry fans of those). It's not dry like Eau de Charlotte either. Actually, in moderate amounts, it shares similarities to Hermes Elixir de Merveilles and Kenzo Jungle Le Tigre. The lasting power and silage are modest in my opinion, but so is the price. I love the "edibility" of this scent, really the smell seems natural and well balanced. As I said, Lindt Orange chocolate in a bottle!

Malegria
Malegria

I am such a sucker for a lemon custard pie. Especially when there is a cup of chocolate to go with it.
Chocolovers could be a chocolate junkee sister to L by Lolita Lempicka.The same lemony tart motif,the sweetness of sugared croissants,only Chocolovers is sweeter and nutty. Love it, despite of the obvious Uber-girlishness.

A unisex? may be, considering that the wearer has a super sweet tooth and is 11 years old!

minty
minty

it's opening, is like bitter chocolate and then it turns burnt sugar on me. Heavy & not long lasting. Not my cup of tea.

janudy
janudy

If you're looking for a sweet, chocolate, vanilla fragrance, this is for you. It opens with a blast of chocolate and vanilla. I get some candied orange as well that's truly delightful and I wish it were more prominent, but it's very light and then the chocolate and vanilla take over again. I wonder if I can satisfy my chocolate cravings by sniffing this perfume--could be the perfect diet aid!

im dying to hav this perfume paid thru cash basis lol, got no paypal n other credit card,, anyone can help?

im livin here n japan but its hard for me as filipina with no japanese husband to get a credit card,, really wish i can have this chocolovers so much,, i tried it already,, scents calms me perfectly!!! too bad cant buy thru cash basis,,, anyone can help me??

This fragrance is for the true gourmand lovers.

This is chocolate at its best. Rich, velvety and delicious. A melt in your mouth kind of chocolate.

Chocolovers sits smoothly on the skin, almost like a creamy hot chocolate, thick and luxurious. The chocolate and hazelnut notes tend to dominate the most, however a sweet candy-like lemon note sets off this fragrance with a citrusy touch.

I love this fragrance for Winter wear. It brings a sensual, foody touch to the cold night air. My friend who loves such rich chocolatey scents like Thierry Mugler's Angel, absolutely loves this kind of fragrance. As said in her words, "I want to eat it".

I dare say this is one of the sexiest, richest gourmands you'll possibly ever experience.

guest_Tie
guest_Tie

hmmm I don't know, it's good, but too lemony, i wish it smelled more chocolate. But it's not bad. I prefer Pink Sugar.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

OMG! This is a wonderful scent. It smells like caramelized nuts or something like.

Try to imagine: It´s cold and rainning. You are at the door of your home...it´s hot, and your family is there, cooking something sweet. It smells like vanilla with a bit chocolate and toasted cinnamon, mixed with lemon. You go to the kitchen, and you can smell clearly sweet nuts. You take a shower, and go with your family to have dinner and eat that wonderful cake...

Is so sweet, but not cheap or inmature. I absolutely love it, 100% recommended!!

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

smells soo delicious, like nutella actually.

If you like this scent then you should also try it's chocolate colored lipstick.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This smelled purely of hazelnuts to me-I don't mind smelling like hazelnuts, but I don't really like smelling like that....
There is a chocolatey opening, and perhaps a bit of spice, but this is definitely a simple gourmand. If you don't think you will like it, you probably won't, but if you think you might enjoy it, go ahead and try it. I would have loved this as a little girl or young teenager.

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

I love how balanced it is...
If I don't know the smell of Chocolovers I would never believe that out of these ingredients can come up something so good...

I used him in the begining of summer and it was the best in that period...

I don't know about you, but I don't have desire to eat anything sweet - Chocolovers is sweet enough :D

jasonx
jasonx

This one is growing on me. The more I wear it, the more I love it. Make me feel like Christmas. I wasn't impressed at first though because what came out of the bottle is not what I expect from the name Chocolovers, it smelled more like orange cookies though. The longevity and sillage of this scent are the ones that disappoint me. I wish it could stay longer and project more.

MaDi
MaDi

My favourite perfume is Pink Sugar, I thought I would love this one.
Received it today, unsniffed. I was so disappointed, I hate this, makes me vomit :( I'm so sad, I am a truly fan of Pink Sugar, but this, I don't know what to do with the bottle :S

babybomb
babybomb

So good! Soft, delicate yet full of flavour. A great winter perfume! (replaces my usual winter fragrance midnight rain). When I finish it im sure gona buy more~
CHOCOLOVERS <3

mwater1
mwater1

Okay, so I took the plunge and picked up some Aquolina Chocolovers because of all the great reviews. Boy, am I glad I did!

The fragrance is chocolate and also vanilla, but it's so much more. I love the comfort of the rich vanilla and chocolaty hazelnuts. The first spray begins on this bright lemony note, which is surprising.

All in all, I really love this fragrance! It will be in heavy rotation, especially during the fall!

suway
suway

it smell like chocolate cookies. i luv it

Amanda79
Amanda79

As a person that's extremely obsessed with perfumes I'm also intrigued by everyday smells. I've often wanted to bottle up certain scents I love such as my favorite spiced chai candle or favorite dessert!

Ever since I was a little girl I've loved the aroma and flavor of coffee, cappucino, mocha, espresso and hazelnuts so much that I wanted to smell like it! I believe a perfume doesnt have to smell "perfumy" or like a classy flower all the time. I appreciate when those comforting real life smells are attempted to be bottled like in Chocolovers.

Every morning I drink espresso with a shot of hazelnut syrup and the smell excites me as much as the taste! Chocolovers is reminiscent of that smell! With Chocolovers I smell cocoa powder lots of hazelnuts and a syrupy candied orange. The bottle is cute, the name is lame but the scent is the best hazelnut perfume I've smelled yet!

sharyssa

This smells good it reminds me of sweet warm chocolate-lemon cookies.I would wear this often it is actually sweeter than fantasy,it reminds me of L de Lolita Lempicka when it dries down and sweet scents like this are my favorite!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Delicious chocolate cocoa scent with the right amount of depth. The vanilla and spices make it sexy and I was surprised there is a floral note, but it's faint. It has freshness in the top notes, and the sweetness smells real but not like Pink Sugar. This is dessert while Pink Sugar is candy-like and more sugary sweet. I smell something more like perfume, but still oddly edible and a perfect gourmand. It's incredible.. Every time a man smells this I get a compliment! It's my secret now. A really good date perfume... or for cuddling. You can spray this on and walk past a man, and he cannot help but notice because some their brains are wired to find gourmands interesting. While others prefer a complex oriental. The more complex, the more they like it. I guess that is because the nose cannot figure it out and you linger for longer. I want to hoard it as much as I want to wear it. I kept seeing it for $5.99 at TJ Maxx, but I never bought more bottles because I had just bought a new bottle. It could still be out there, or at Marshall's.

Princess
Princess

Not bad, really its sensual and smells like chocolate! But i would say I prefer pink sugar and Jessica's Fancy. Fancy smells just like pink sugar

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Yummy! I just bought the massage oil in this scent, and I am eager to get the edt. It is a really good chocolate scent- I am so surprised that chocolate isn't listed in its notes. Compared side-by-side with a chocolate chip cookie, I've got to say the "Chocolovers" oil smells every bit as chocolaty and rich. This is what I thought the chocolate note in "Angel" was going to smell like...

Update- I purchased the EDT, and it is everything I hoped it would be, except that it isn't very long-lasting on me:-(

Malibu

'Chocolovers' is the darker, sexier, naughty but nice sister of the sugary 'Pink Sugar'. Sort of like Dannii Minogue to Kylie Minogue.

When first applied I got the rich aroma of the lemon and orange, combined with coriander, preventing it from being zesty. I could also smell roasted nuts.

kokica
kokica

this is my jewel...bought it a long time ago thinking,ok,this is going to be my comfort- scent....but using it I've realized that this is one the most unique gourmand fragrances ever...very simillar to Cde S.Pacifique's Amour de cacao but this bergamot is realy fantastic and gives the whole composition a floral and green touch...smells almost like Jaffa cakes (you know,the ones that have an orange jelly ''disc'' wrapped in dark chocolate)...very longlasting and not too sweet at all!!!
love it ,love it!!!!

Silvery
Silvery

I got really interested while I was reading these reviews, and I wanted to buy a warm gourmand winter fragrance, that's what made me to try this.

For the first seconds, it had citrusy notes, but the freshness faded away quickly, giving place to the unmistakable Pink Sugary-cotton candy smell... I just didn't understand it. There is no cotton candy indicated among the fragrance notes. I tried it on paper too, and it was more chocolate-like at least, but still cotton candy was dominant for my nose.

To sum up, it's not something I would like to smell on myself, in spite of this I feel sorry for it, but it didn't work with my skin chemistry :(

P.S.: I've just realized that it's considered a unisex fragrance. I just can't imagine men wearing this. :O

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I love Aquolina's other fragrances, but I didn't care for Chocolovers. Overly sweet, and smells more like cocoa butter or coconut, something kind of tropical that dominates the chocolate notes. And yes, very synthetic and chemical-smelling, too. There are much better chocolate fragrances on which to spend your money.

coco76
coco76

if anybody really wants a chocolate perfume i highly recommend 'Fleur de Chocolat' by Molinard. it is deliciously chocolately without smelling like a strawberry shortcake doll...

AprilPink
AprilPink

I was looking for chocolate smelling perfume for long time - and this was the worst i have...just chemical substance.

Dolly
Dolly

When I tested him I was take a look in my bag to see does I have chocolate.He is great.Like a mini sweet chocolate!

amanda
amanda

i love it!!! its so much like recently made cookies!

zoka
zoka

I like this fragrance so much it is very sexy and it definitely stimulates you to eat more chocolate.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

Wow, now that I think of it, it does remind me of nutella a bit. This is quite a strange perfume. Smells like chocolate, which is good, but I don't think I really would want to wear or smell of chocolate. Definitely something for Chocolovers...

Chocolovers by Aquolina 3.86 out of 5 based on 478 ratings and 121 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aquolina Chocolovers fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Aquolina Chocolovers, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chocolovers by Aquolina. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chocolovers by Aquolina represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.