Designers » A » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Pink Sugar Sensual Aquolina for women

Pink Sugar Sensual Aquolina for women
dislike

Pink Sugar Sensual Aquolina for women Pictures Pink Sugar Sensual Aquolina for women Pictures

Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual arrives on the market in September 2009. The beautiful successor of Pink Sugar from 2004 has the same pink flacon but decorated with seductive black lace, presenting seductive aromas of the composition ideal for open seduction.

Top notes of the fragrance introduce sweet-tart sparks of black currant, tangerine and bergamot, as an fresh-fruity overture to a heart composed of orange blossom, light nuances of pink jasmine petals and tiare flowers. Base notes seduce with sweetness of vanilla, black sugar and woody accords of sandalwood.

Advertising campaign is focused on seduction. A girl in seductive, black lingerie is lying on a pink sugary background. First fragrances of the collection, Aquolina Pink Sugar and Chocolovers were created to awake desire for sweet notes and childhood with their notes of liquorice, pink fruit and creamy chocolate, while the new fragrance, Pink Sugar Sensual, aims at a more mature generation of women who prefer seductive approach.

Bergamot Tangerine Black Currant

Praline Rose

Pink Sugar Sensual Fragrance Reviews

Konga5000
Konga5000

First--there is NOTHING sensual about this...at all.

You get cotton candy and some juicy fruit in the background (in a nice way). The fruit smells pretty natural as well. The Sugar I guess smells natural?

This is a dupe of Pink Sugar ...MINUS the burnt licorice record smell. (Well there is a tiny hint of it in here--but it's nearly undetectable).

I have no idea who enjoys that "burnt licorice record " smell but it's in like 500 different frags labeled "dark" and "noir". It makes me want to throw up and it smells actually quite TOXIC.

BLIND BUY from Nordstrom Rack for $9.95! Good deal!

P.S. Longevity on this one is longer than you'd think!

Emrys95
Emrys95

I read lots of comments where people compare this fragrance with "Fantasy" Britney Spears; and frankly, I don't see how these two are similar. Yes, the opening is indeed resemblant, however, it lasts a maximum of 15-30 minutes before the two become completely different fragrances. In one hour especially there is nothing alike left. So if you are searching for a substitute, I would not recommend it. But if you just want to add to your collection of sweet, girly-like perfumes, go for it. The sillage, however, is significantly lower for Pink Sugar Sensual compared to BS Fantasy.

Mmm...Smells
Mmm...Smells

Nothing "Sensual" about it.

It's nice. I use it. I like it.

It's similar to, but better than, Fantasy.

sweetstar1

I've changed my mind about this fragrance. I picked it up at Ross and it's a pretty, bright, citrusy floral. It isn't sensual but is vibrant and playful. To me, this a better, more wearable and more grown up fragrance than the original.

Update: I love this fragrance more and more every time I wear it. It's sweet, but not overly sweet. I don't understand the comparison to Britney Spears' Fantasy as I find that nauseatingly sweet and synthetic. Pink Sugar Sensual is definitely aimed at an older audience than both Pink Sugar and Fantasy. I think anyone in their 20s or 30s could rock this fragrance!

enjoythesilence
enjoythesilence

This is purely for play time...

"Devour me when you're with me...speak delicious fires."

She returns to his naughty words over and over again, pulled in every imaginable pleasurable direction. She is pulled repeatedly into his sweet nothings - molding her desires into a pink taffy candyland, laced with black candy whips.

Sparkling sugar coats their playful dreamworld like an edible, icy landscape waiting to be melted by their warm breaths. He playfully kisses a teasing pattern up her arms, inhaling her sweet perfume as he lingers.

An icy chill dances up her spine - he feels her goosebumps rise, and reaches for the cloud-soft duvet to cover his love. "You're all I need...", she whispers as she pulls him ever closer to her.

Soundtrack: Madonna - Candy Perfume Girl

blanc.noir
blanc.noir

There's a note in this that unfortunately makes me abit nauseated, I think it might be the black currant? It smells bitter and plasticky sadly...ohwell. I guess I'll just stick to Fantasy.

Greensprite
Greensprite

Nothing at all like pink sugar. Smells like mandarin orange pieces with a tiny bit of white musk and vanilla and maybe a tiny bit of sugar in the dry down. It's not a sweet sweet fragrance like the original though, so I don't really understand why it doesn't have a completely different name. Nice but not as fun as the original.

matty64
matty64

IMHO, this is the best in the Pink Sugar line of fragrances, if you love the smell of cotton candy, this is the one.

unsrsly
unsrsly

This is so delicious. I do believe this is a more mature version of pink sugar. I do a get a similarity with fantasy but this is so much nicer and more sophisticated. It is very sweet but with a bit of tartness from the tangerine and bergamot. Was a great buy, it comes cheap on ebay too.

SuzanneS
SuzanneS

I wanted to try the line and was afraid pink sugar might be waayyyy to sweet.. I opted for the sensual with the black currant, tangerine and bergamot opening, the white floral middle and the sugary drydown.

This is one good little fragrance! It surprised me.
I got a bit traumatized trying LaVieEnBelle, with that thick synthetic syrup opening that really disturbed me, so anything in this genre makes me gunshy.
This is a fun oriental vanilla but so much more. I like how it does not start out as a sugar bomb. Little by little the white florals take over from the slightly green/sour bitter note in the beginning and the sugared sweetness seeps up slowly from the bottom. There is a lot going on in here and quite the fun trip into the sugary vanilla world without feeling like your rolled around in it all day..well maybe for about an hour or two :)

My man really liked this one, and preferred it to a more expensive floral.. so what do I know... totally fun fragrance. I do have to agree with reviewers here, that it really does trump some of the more expensive fragrances out there..I think the "pink sugar" names hurts it a bit. If it was released under something else, I believe it would stand alone very well on its own not needing the "sugar" brand. It wouldnt be perceptually dismissed being attached to the original "sugar bomb"...or like it.If you like tangerine, light white florals and vanilla for summer..this is for you!

xJessax
xJessax

This does indeed smell a lot like Fantasy by Britney Spears, but in my opinion, this one is even better! Instead of the kiwi note in BS Fantasy, the initial spritz of PSS is straight up citrus and sugar. (It has a very slight "freshness" to it, too.) PSS is Creamy and delectable! It wears a lot better on my skin than BS Fantasy does. (I owned Fantasy but ended up giving it to my sister instead..) And as a matter of fact, this lasts pretty well for an EDT. I ADORE this fragrance, it easily deserves a spot in my top 10, it's just so easy to wear and it makes me feel extra girly on days I feel like dressing up. I think this one is easy to like, and can be worn by anyone, it's never offensive or intrusive! I can get away with 3 sprays on the neck and one on each wrist and smell it softly wafting throughout the whole day; like a cloud of velvety warm sugar. Yummy! <3

Longevity: 6-7+ hours
Sillage: Soft~Moderate

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this, and should have trusted the reviews. It really is super reminiscent of Britney's Fantasy. I like Pink Sugar Sensual slightly more, but it's very close. I got it super cheap, so it's not a big deal, but I really thought maybe I'd find it slightly different than Fantasy. Also, it is a lot weaker than Pink Sugar Sparks, and the original Pink Sugar. I don't have the original, but when I've smelled testers, that stuff is strong! I have too many that smell similar to Pink Sugar to buy that too.

My next attempt is Black Sugar. I have a good feeling I just might like that one.

Helloxexkitty
Helloxexkitty

Smelt very familiar to me, and then I realized, this smells just like a knock-off of Britney Spears Fantasy that I had a long time ago. Yes, I can see the comparison, it does have the same candy sweetness and fruit, but it is not exact. Like I said, it smells like a knock-off.

Update: This smells just like Nicole Polizzi's signature fragrance, 'Snooki'!

Fancypotatosmoothie
Fancypotatosmoothie

This is a less sweet version of Pink Sugar. It's waaaaay different from the original. My nose detects a Popsicle(or some type of pastry)mixed with laundry detergent as strange as it sounds but the two seem to work very well together. I absolutely love this scent!

Eri1985
Eri1985

Nice fragrance, soft sweet, stands out. For its price, relative to other major perfume houses are excellent.

Anywho
Anywho

Pink Sugar Sensual to me is a less sweet version of the original with an underlying liquorice note that stays throughout the life of the scent. The 'liquorice' (I wonder what note or combination of notes gives that effect) makes this scent a little bit more interesting, but I can see that some are put of by this since the liqurice falls just short of melting with everything into a whole and can have a somewhat jarring effect as if someone has accidentally spilled the liquorice into this concoction and it is not quite sure how to fit with the rest and is doomed to a balancing act that sometimes is succesful and sometimes not. Well, in my case it is successful, I like it quite a bit. I can imagine myself buying a full bottle.

Edit: My review above was based on smelling the scent from a paper strip. I have my own bottle now and the scent coming of my arm is fantastic! It is soft powdery, not very sweet and quite cozy. On my arm the 'liquorice' is more blended with everything else and gives the scent grounding. On first spray PSS had a slight metallic effect but that lasted only a few minutes. After that linear bliss!!!! This will make a very nice everyday joy to wear.

Fragaria

nirvana1 I totally agree and got a huge smile because you sound as excited as I do trying to explain this to people!

nirvana1

Well, this is absolutely ridiculous. No matter what fragrance I wear, and I have ALOT!(150) + bottles. I just get the darn craving to spray this Oh SO YUMMY Desert! on me! It DOES work with layering other fragrances as I have found. The cheapie has found her way into the not so cheapy realm! She has so many different sides to her, I smell different notes minutes within each other. I am not a fan of Citrus notes, BUT in this just Delectable. I had to make another post about the addiction to this! I NEVER expected the attraction when making the purchase! I full intended to resell the 2 NIB bottles I have, but I will not let them go! I believe I received 14 bottles blind buys on the same day, and WOW, this just made my nose whip around!$10 against $90 + bottles! ANY Gourmand Lover I believe should give this one a chance!

PS I have Fantasy also, NO comparison!

nirvana1

YUM! What a Great Blind Buy! Original Pink Sugar does not get along with me, I get that plasticky smell, but this is so Delicious! Lucky I got 2 bottles for a steal!

BuenaGirl
BuenaGirl

OK...seeing some mixed reviews I was on the fence, but having found this for 10 bucks at the bargain store, I had to give it a shot....

And I'm glad I did!

I'm not familiar with Fantasy or the original Pink Sugar, but this is a fun, fruity, soft, sugar-bomb - if that bomb went off in Whoville and was then noticed by Horton. I don't find it sensual as in perfumespeak and therefore sexy at all, but I can accept sensual in the more classic definition 'of the senses' and thus fruity, sugary, etc.

The notes have been described so I'll just add this - I feel rather like I'm wearing the perfume version of a spicy gumdrop! Not a bad thing at all at this time of year! : )

Gemini12
Gemini12

As others have said, this bears a striking resemblance to Britney Spears Fantasy. It smells as if I was wearing the original Pink Sugar in the morning and decided to spray Fantasy on at night--I get a strong Fantasy scent with an undertone of Pink Sugar's carmelized cotton candy note. It's nice, but similar enough to Fantasy that I'm glad I only bought the roller ball of this.

shell_bell
shell_bell

It's lovely but so much like Britney's Fantasy that I don't need 2 bottles of basically the same thing.

Full bottle up for swap to anyone in the States. :)

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

I bought this particular perfume because of all the good reviews. Im glad that i bought this . It smells a lot like fantasy but i think i like pink sugar more....i literally smell sugar.....like real sugar not the syntetic kind.

I also smell orange/citrus/ vanilla and lovely floral notes....this smells sweet, fresh and creamy all at the same time. This could become one of my favorites. I would recomend Pink Sugar to Britney Spears Fantasy admirers....maybe you are tired of fantasy and wanna try something different? TRY THIS....its GOOD.

wind83
wind83

Too sweets, girly perfume, and like fantasy BS.

matillyrose
matillyrose

This is Pink Sugar all grown up. I wouldn't call it sensual in the usual dark musky sense but it certainly has a bite that lures you in.

I am really into citrus at the moment and the tangerine in this is spot on. I'm one of those women who goes to the fruit shop and smells fruit before she buys and this is fresh, tart, green and totally tangerine.

The longevity of the citrus is surprising, I can still detect the bitter tang of tangerine and bergamot hours later. It's so good, I've never had a citrus linger so long.

Add a touch of vanilla sweetness sitting on a pillow of mellow sandalwood, surrounded by falling blossoms of jasmine and orange and this makes for a warm summer nights dream.

I really like this fragrance, I was expecting something similar to Pink Sugar but this is not the same at all.

If you find Pink Sugar too youthful and sweet, definitely give this a go.

licialane
licialane

I was looking for a replacement for my signature, which has been discontinued. The price and reviewsindicated this might be comparable but it's such a synthetic scent on me. Starts out sweet, but quickly dries and becomes a bitter, synthetic smell that is not pleasant at all. Will be giving this one away, it just doesn't work with my chemistry.

bibibling
bibibling

One more vote for "this smells like Fantasy's fresher cousin." I totally reccomend this as a blind-buy to any Fantasy fan. This could literally be a flanker called White Sugar Fantasy. The tangerine really adds something special to it that Fantasy doesn't have and there's a hint of what my nose is picking up as black licorice, especially in the drydown (when it separates itself from Fantasy more and more.)

Fantasy fans, JUST DO IT!

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

This is a very GIRLY perfume. Very sweet. Smells like a fresher, more citrus(tangerine) Fantasy (by Britney Spears). If that was TOO sweet for you, try this. As a few other have mentioned, it has a Pulse (by Beyonce) kind of opening to it as well, which I would agree with. I like to reach for Pink Sugar Sensual as my sweet candy like perfume in the warmer weather months when I'm in the mood to smell edible or ULTRA girly.. This has a smooth, sweet almost creamy drydown. If only they had added a bit of spice I would have LOVED this bit is just a like for me. I don't reach for this a lot but it is nice to have in my collection to change things up when my sweet tooth is nagging me. Also, men seem to LOVE these kinds of fragrances ( sweet almost edible scents), so if you are looking for something that men may like, give it a try. Men compliment me a lot on this fragrance and other sweet ones that I own, so I have noticed a certain affinity they have for gourmand perfume on women . It's fairly inexpensive these days ( I got a 1.7 oz for $15 at Ross) and the bottle is very cute to look at. Sillage/projection is moderate on me and longevity is maybe 4-5 hours. Overall a good perfume.

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

if Pulse by Beyonce & Fantasy by Britney Spears had a baby this would be it! it smelt like pulse straight away on the 1st spray & lasted for around 10-15 seconds on me then after the 20 second mark it starts turning in fantasy. sweet wonderful & i crave more of it. i love this scent

JoaquinxJ
JoaquinxJ

I agree with some other reviewers. I like Pink Sugar so I thought I'd like this one. I don't hate it buy any means but it didn't sweep me off my feet like Pink Sugar did. I'm a little disappointed, but I won't give up on the scent. To me, the first half of the perfume smells exactly like Beyoncé Pulse, the citrus notes smell identical to me. The remaining half of the perfume smells like Britney Spears Fantasy (Oringal). I just gave away Britney's perfume, so I guess it's nice to have it in an almost identical form. If I wouldn't have ever smelled Pulse or Fantasy, I don't think I would be disappointed. Now, how will I use up a 100 ML bottle? Who knows. I've sprayed this only in my room, so I cannot comment on the longevity and projection off of skin at this time.

UPDATE:
I will be giving this one away. It reminds me of Beyonce Pulse entirely and I don't need duplicates of the same smell. This one, along with the entire Paris Hilton line, has disappointed me.

mamehaviolette
mamehaviolette

Sooo nice! This is quite similar to the original Pink Sugar, without the burnt sugar/liquorice note and with a distinct citrus note :) I was so lucky to find a 100 ml bottle for 8.90 EUR on EBay :D This will surely go on my favorite shelf because the sillage is good and it is long lasting

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Not impressed. I bought this because the original Pink Sugar smells so sweet and so delicious. After I read the reviews on this one I figured I'd give it a try since. I already like the original Pink Sugar. I do smell the sugar and I do smell the vanilla in this but it really does not have sweetness. I was expecting the sweetness of Pink Sugar,without the black licorice note.. with extra warm, creaminess.It really doesn't transform much. Basically what you spray is what you get.This perfume did not do it for me. I gave it to my 14 year old niece.It smells wonderful on her she really likes it. So no money wasted.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

My favorite of the Pink Sugars. I really use them as more as body sprays after a shower or before bed. These are not statement perfumes just sweet, adorably packaged body sprays.

candyfluff7
candyfluff7

Upon first spray this smells like juicy tangerines mixed with sugar syrup and Britney Spears' Fantasy - a tyical Victoria's Secret body spray type of scent. It sits there on the skin being the the exact opposite of Sensual, Skipping Virgin in the Spring Picking Fruit and Throwing Glitter would be a more apt name. Teenager with Bad Blonde Highlights Chomping on Gum at the Mall Drinking Starbucks and Whining, even. You get the picture. It is safe, it is sweet, generic, a bit annoying. Nuns, grannies, overprotective fathers and abusive boyfriends alike would approve. Then, this concoction starts to dry down, the tangerines fade to the back, the sugar syrup slowly evaporates and Britney's Fantasy lingers, but she forgot her cupcakes and picked up some sandalwood instead. Now this fragrance makes sense, now it smells sensual!

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Sugar coated tangerine slices. I mean, yum! Why am I loving so many gourmand scents all of a sudden?
I need the lotion, the hair mist and a small bottle to carry in my purse ASAP! Wait, is there a lotion? I really hope so, because I NEED it...

Anywho, this is my *absolute* favorite of the Pink Sugar line. That tangerine, it gives me the feels. It smells like the original Pink Sugar might be hidden under here somewhere, but it's so well covered by the tangy, juicy tangerine, that Sensual has a sassier life of its own. It really is the sensual scent of the line.
Pink Sugar was way too sweet for me to wear, but Sensual is far from that cavity in a bottle (sorry, I liked PS but couldn't wear it).

Longevity is moderate and projection is moderate-to-soft, which is kind of a bummer because I constantly feel like I need more. But it's so inexpensive that I can reapply with wild abandon. It's about 90 degrees here and it's not too heavy at all. I think the citrus works well in hot weather.
I'm really going to have to retest BS Fantasy because of the comparisons. I seem to remember Fantasy having a thick buttercream icing feel that made me a little sick, which PS Sensual doesn't have, but I need to retest to properly compare.

Update: Okay, something happened. Picked up the shirt I was wearing the other day to throw in the wash, and low and behold, all I could smell was PS Sensual!!! Holy cow. So I guess longevity is looooong on clothes. Projection is about an elbow-to-arm length away.

cande.elias
cande.elias

i'm a big fan of aquolina pink sugar but i don`t understand this fume. It's something herbal maybe? no vanilla, no caramel. A huge NO from me

starvega
starvega

Out of the many perfumes I have tried, Aquolina fragrances are unbelievably impressive for longevity and sillage, given the price point. If you are a person who, like me, finds that just about everything they wear turns into a dull, powdery mess, try just about anything by Aquolina.

I haven't worn Fantasy, but to me this is like Pink Sugar without the burnt/liquorice aspects, and much more juicy. I definitely prefer this to the original. And the clincher: my husband said "you smell good." Coming from a man who shrugs in response to most scents, this is a big deal. I am definitely keeping this one.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I am super impressed with this!

I have been really into sweeter scents lately and have been meaning to give this a try. What a great buy!

The opening is really juicy and actually put me in a great mood! I was feeling soooo rotten this morning and immediately I felt better.

It does have a Britney Spears feel to it, but the vanilla and jasmine are the main event in my opinion. In the dry down they steal the show for me and create a beautiful alluring & sensual yet fresh combination.

The hint of sandlewood gives it a slightly masculine feel but in a strange way I like it.

This lasted all day which is fab, it really sticks to fabrics. My scarf especially. At first it fills the room, then leaves a lovely cotton candy aroma in the air. Every time someone came into the class they commented that there was a nice smell.

Definitely a keeper.

rick0757
rick0757

Bought this for my wife after buying pink sugar. this one smells better than pink sugar to me. but pink sugar still smells good. my wife likes this one better, but she goes back and forth.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I have the body spray and is totally strange :p especially the drydown, like some cheap sticky perfume out of it's date, sort of bittery, sun-lotion kinda sensation.

BethAshley
BethAshley

Pink Sugar Sensual has a brief citrus (bergamot) opening that quickly dries down to warm floriental scent. This is what I'd consider to be a "man bait" fragrance with its vanilla and sugar notes that men seem to find irrisistible. While not the dominant notes, there are light florals woven through this scent, which prevent it from becoming cloyingly sweet.

This was an emergency blind buy for me. I wanted a last minute evening, flirty scent and found Pink Sugar Sensual on sale for only $20. The lasting power isn't great but it worked for the few hours I wanted it to and was worth the money.

If you're looking for a something like Flower Bomb that's lighter (and less expensive) this one is a good one to try.

AriaW

I just got it in the mail! I get a lot of citrus and it reminds me of Victoria's Secret perfumes! To me, it does not smell like Pink Sugar at all. Pink Sugar is cozy and warm this one is fresh and sparkling, it's a summer scent. I like it since I love citrus, but I don't love it as much as the original Pink Sugar. But the packaging looks more elegant than the original.
If you like citrus scent you need to give it a try but please don't expect it smells much like the original.

I think I'll exchange my 3.4oz Pink Sugar Sensual for any size of the Original Pink Sugar if anyone is interested. Please leave me a message.
BTW I live in the United States.

Sorendara
Sorendara

It feels very much like Aquolina is coasting on the success of Pink Sugar. While Sensual, Sparks, and Simply Pink are all excellent perfumes, I wish they would engage in a little more risk. If not at the Tweety level, at least at the Black Sugar level.

I understand why they don't - even with this complaint I'll continue buying all the Pink Sugar variants they release, because they're cheap and I'm confident they'll be very well done. But it seems like a bit of a waste to keep producing minor variant after minor variant.

AriaW

I saw the original pink sugar on BlackFriday at Sephora for $10, it wouldn't hurt to give it a try and I fell in love, it is a great deal for the quality! Now I wanna try sensual. Since I can't find it anywhere and I saw you guys got them on Target then I just placed my order, but it is $18.99now, I am waiting for it! I'll be back with a review

Shimone
Shimone

@ChristopherK21 lol....I also got a 3.4 oz bottle from Target.com for $11.39,definitely a steal!!!

At first spray on my skin I immediately smelled Beyonce's Pulse as ChristopherK21 mentioned. It stayed that way until the dry down which resembled Britney Spears' Fantasy! Another fragrance I can share with my soon to be ten year old daughter.....I like it!

Edit:this doesn't work well on my skin durning winter(I thought it would).
Can't wait to try it when the weather warms up!

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

Just received my bottle of Pink Sugar Sensual in the mail today. I opened it up, sprayed some into the cap and expected it to smell like an exact dupe of Fantasy by Britney spears and to my surprise, the tangerine was the very first sweet/citrusy note that I got, and for some strange reason I IMMEDIATELY was reminded of the fragrance Pulse by Beyonce.

After spraying it a couple of more times, in the air, I then was immediately brought back to a lighter less sweet version of Fantasy, just as everyone was talking about. I really like that about this fragrance! I LOVE Fantasy by Britney, but I find that it is not always the most appropriate scent to choose because it can be heavy with a lot of sillage, which could possibly offend others around me if I am not wearing it in the right setting. This will be the perfect alternative for me when I still want to wear something sweet and playful but not so "in your face". :)

I have to comment and say that out of all the Aquolina bottles that I own, Pink Sugar Sensual is definitely a top contender to my favorite bottle design. It still have that "Pink Sugar Flair" from the original bottle, but, it is a much more mature and sexy version of the bottle.

I got a 100ml 3.4oz bottle from Target online for a total of $11.39. I would say that was a good deal, and worth every penny! :)

Will do a follow up review in time!

sasha.heywood
sasha.heywood

Smells like melted fairy floss and vanilla. Reminds me heaps of Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf and Britney Spears Fantasy.

The basenotes are still only my wrist if I put my nose to it and smell. I applied it over a week ago...then sprayed other fragrances over that. And obviously showered heaps lol but THERE IT IS a WEEK LATER.

I'm not fussed by it either.

CPelly82
CPelly82

Beautiful sweet scent. The vanilla, sugar and tangerine dominate the scent when first applied and comes off as extremely strong but once you give it a little time it dries down to a subtle sugar cube smell. It does smell like Britney ' s Fantasy but more adult with a longer lasting fragrance. I find this to be a more inviting scent that's great for work or play.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

I agree with elenmart. It is like Pink Sugar but with a weird milky note. Much like Britney Spears original Fantasy, which I also do not like at all. I wore it a few times to give it a good try before passing judgment, but it just won't work. A huge NO from me.

DionysusSeven
DionysusSeven

I use to wear this often, I loved the deep vanilla smell. It is a very sugary sweet scent though, which I have (probably) grown out of. I do think it is a little more complex than other highly sugary vanilla scents. It would be cloying if it didn't have that tiny bit of crispness to it, so I feel like it could be a little easier to wear for some people because of that. It mixes nicely with anything coconut scented. It is a very cozy, warm, youthful fragrance. It's very long lasting, and a really nice fall and winter scent. I feel like it would be a good fragrance for someone who is just beginning to wear perfumes and maybe graduating into more intense fragrances.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

I wanna say that yes, its smells like Fantasy but its BOLDER and SHARPER. Pink Sugar is light and sweet.

pravda48
pravda48

Doing a side-by-side w/ Spears' Fantasy Naughty Remix:

this is less creamy, more sharp/fruity/juicy. MUCH more citrus here, much more cakey vanilla sugar there with a slight violet tart touch (from orris root). This smells like red Koolaid compared in side-by-side with the Naughty Remix. i.e. a 'redfruit' punch, lots of sugar without the thickness.

That said, this one's fresher, seems it'd be better for hot weather and does have more variety of fruits.

I like both, not sure I'll want either since I have the original formula of Fantasy on the way

[10.1.14]

keydday
keydday

This smells very similar to Fantasy. Fantasy has better lasting power and sillage as well as being cheaper and easier to find. The verdict...Just buy Fantasy and call it a day.

elenmart
elenmart

For me it smells like the original Pink Sugar diluted with milk. I think people who think that the original Pink Sugar is too strong and not gentle enough, would really like it.

swampgirlie
swampgirlie

Wow. This stuff is heavenly. I cannot stop smelling my arm!!! I bought the original pink sugar and pink sugar sensual as blind buys after hours and hours of reading reviews.The pink sugar original(a truly unique treat) is very sharp.A Mysterious and Very strong licorice followed by a mesmerizing burnt sugar. The dry down is exquisite. (And addictive!!! Warning!!!) pink sugar sensual has also blown me away. This stuff is incredible all the way from the first spritz to the delicious dry down. Very comparable to B'S fantasy but sensual far outshines. Will definitely buy again! (I am now on my third bottle of pink sugar and second bottle of ps sensual. .......both of these are great for layering.......love love love my aquolina)#musthave
#ismelldelicious
update. I could not get enough of the sensual. Then slowly the original pink sugar started to appeal to me.OMG.Give the original pink sugar a fair shake. In tial spray is sharp however the dry down is intoxicating

Drybleeder
Drybleeder

Really smooth and creamy with a warm depth, suitable for chilly autumn evenings. Definitely a fragrance that many men (and women) find attractive and therefor a good choice to wear on a intimate date.

Longevity is decent, at least five hours on my skin, but even better paired with the body lotion. Sillage is actually quite discrete for this kind of scent, it grasps on pretty tight and doesn't come of as offensive or overpowering (people only tend to smell it when they're really close, for example when sharing a hug). It's inexpensive and gives you surprisingly good value for your money.

However, during the years we've grown apart. I wore it every other day during a stretch of six months (I'm from Sweden, our winter lasts forever ... ) and the love eventually faded. I still think it's a pretty neat fragrance and it suits my chemistry well, but nowadays I find it somewhat generic and not that complex, lacking some punch in the composition.

A great beginners fragrance for those who want to venture in to “sexier” territories but probably too safe for the already hardcore fans of oriental vanillas.

Treacherous
Treacherous

The opening is nice but then it turns into a herbal smelling fragrance, it actually reminds me of the smell of damp musty hair mixed in with a herbal smelling baby powder.

Alysha
Alysha

Fantasy dupe, but better. It's more powdery. I like it! Found it for 30 dollars at winners, 50ml bottle.

imhis7
imhis7

Yes, it does smell like Britney Spear's Fantasy perfume (I had it). This fragrance is strong, spicy, smells like kiwi, cotton candy, sugar, and light musk. It's very fruity and sweet. I also smell very faint amber. It smells like a Victoria's Secret scent..There's also a light powder scent that appears in this fragrance, a good powder.

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Es idéntico al perfume fantasy de britney spears, solo que mas económico. Me encanta ! :D

caylarhene
caylarhene

I wish we had a top ten instead of a top 5 because this would definitely be in it. Its such a soft sweet perfume. I think more mature than the regular pink sugar. Its not too loud or too sweet to give you a headache. It kinda hard to find so Hopefully I can get me a second bottle soon.

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

I adore this perfume. I get excited when I wear it... my household gets excited, strangers get excited, the lover gets excited.
It stays with you..never leaves you.. you feel skippy, young, youthful, playful.

If ever you are having a miserable day or being grumpy spritz this for a happy mood lifter. Sweet, sexy, spicy I really enjoy this range of perfumes.
I have a sweet tooth too. Smelling sweet, fresh and edible is the way to go.

Ladies if you want to flirt or seduce your man - you will be surprised at how they will love this...especially if they are hungry hahahahah x

raw umber
raw umber

The bitter orange is prominent on me and makes the whole thing smell like Prosecco. This is a playful scent but its peculiar "freshness" doesn't really sit quite right with me. It's almost citrus but not quite.. More like a complete abstraction. A fruity sour gourmand. Funny how there's no kiwi listed, yet it shares a VERY similar sourness with BS Fantasy. Like I said- abstraction.

Update: I wore this around my boyfriend, and he actually said, " It's alright... Is that something you made yourself?"
LOL...

janechemi
janechemi

this smells like licorice, dark vanilla, sugar and the smallest hint of floral. i wear this when i want something sweet but not as sweet as pink sugar.

chrissyc15

Slightly more floral and citrus than BSFantasy original formulation. Also, does not last nearly as long.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

EXACT duplicate of BS Fantasy. I love it anyway though!

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

I love this fragrance. It's very sensual as the name says and has a deep vanilla base. Vanilla, sugar, bergamont, citrus, and sandalwood really round this out to be a great fragrance that I find wearable anytime.

I note the vanilla and sandalwood mostly with just a touch of citrus and sugar. I think this is a perfect follow-up to Pink Sugar, which is too sweet for me. This and Gold Sugar are unbelievable.

Labaloo
Labaloo

Velvety, smooth, and more-sophisticated than 'Pink Sugar'; as another commentator remarked: it has a rather musky base... with quiet woods. There is also a subtle "bitter-green" note present- which I find intriguing as a counterpoint. Overall, the fragrance reminds me a bit of 'Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge' by Bvlgari and 'Pure' (original/vanilla) by DKNY. Neither of those have the tangerine-berry combo like PSS, but the feeling- soothing, delicious, mellow- is similar. Very nice! and I don't think it's at all "girly"- this is a mature dessert.

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

I really like PSS. Orange and floral, mostly for me, with just the faintest hint of that cotton candy from it's older sister. I'm over 50 and I feel ok wearing this, but not Pink Sugar.

EveLily
EveLily

Maybe its just me but, I get this weird maple syrup smell from both pink sugar & the sensual. The perfume would be ok minus this weird maple syrupy thing. Does anyone else smell this or did I receive an old bottle of this stuff.

cfedosoff
cfedosoff

I had high hopes but it gives me a headache if i spray it on myself. It's too young and smells almost like a girls version axe to me. Made reed diffusers with it and they smell lovely.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

a light BS fantasy..i already owned that so i returned it but if fantasy is too strong get this

Lily2911
Lily2911

It is a nice smell on paper but on me it is only a very linear tangerine fragrance and nothing else :-( if someone is interested to buy or swap contact me

marcello19
marcello19

Much better than the original PS. It is wearable. A great everyday sweet scent with good longevity and sillage. Great for fall and winter.

denncita
denncita

At first I wasn't sure about this one because I thought it would be similar to Pink Sugar which I really like. It's not as candy smelling as Pink Sugar but there is a sweetness to it, must be the vanilla. It is smoother than pink sugar and is quite musky as well. I absolutely loooooove the drydown. That's pretty much the reason why I like wearing it. The drydown is gentle, warm and comforting. My husband loves this fragrance. I think I don't wear it as much as I should.

mandy.may

I wanted to like this,i looove pink sugar.but this makes me-literally-sick to my stomach.gave it away...

chrissyc15

I honestly do not this this smells anything thing like Brittney Spear Fantasy and I own both. Fantasy is MUCH more sweeter and less floral. PSS is very lovely in itself. It begins a little to intense for me, BUT I LOVE IT once it warms on my skin and calms down (about 15 minutes). In the beginning there is a very strong orange blossom, citrus, and white flower burst that is almost intrusive. However, once it settles, the mandarin and vanilla mingle together with the white flowers and the smells becomes pink sugar's big sister getting ready to go out for a night on the town! LOVE IT!

sultaria
sultaria

I just bought this one today. I disliked the original Pink Sugar due to a strange liquorice note and its strength. Thankfully, this one is a lot more subtle It still has some of the sweetness of the original, but unlike the original it has much fewer notes and is less audacious. I could not wear Pink Sugar the original without either suffocating and offending someone with its strong scent, or having teenage boys constantly commenting on how good it smelled to them, which made me realize that I was too old to be wearing it. Sensual, however, is much more calm in nature. It is Pink Sugar's older more refined sister. While Pink Sugar is juvenile, Sensual is young without the naivete and ignorance of youth. Other reviewers have stated that on them it smells "childish". I think it depends on chemistry but personally I don't find it childish at all. It is a great sweet, but not cavity inducing, fragrance with hints of fresh fruit to balance out the sugar and vanilla notes. Longevity is not the best, but because of its versatility there are so many vanilla dominant fragrances this could be layered with.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Sweet, sour, sparkly and with a perfect balance of orange fruitiness. This a lovely fragrance for any time of year, any occasion.

Lapprose
Lapprose

This is my absolute favorite of all the perfumes I've ever tried. I once got a tester from a perfume store, a cute little bottle wrapped in like a candy. After using my tester as a daily perfume, I got my friends tester because I had fallen in so in love with it.

Since I couldn't find it anywhere near where I lived, I ended up not buying it for a long while - but my love for this perfume really never went away.

I've had about 2 bottles of this one now, and I'm definitely going to buy a third one soon.

This perfume fits its name perfectly; it's way more sensual than the original ''Pink Sugar''. It still smells sweet, but in a more ''mature'' and ''calming'' way. I would say that this is the better version of ''Pink Sugar''.

It has a good soft but sweet smell and lasts for a long time. Definitely worth buying!

mariafr91
mariafr91

I have the body spritzer. I think it's a little bit similar to Fantasy but they're absolutely not the same fragrance. Fantasy is more fruity,rounded,and there is the white chocolate sweetness. PSS is really orangey in the top notes (too much for my tastes) and I smell a strong woody note mixed with the same burnt sugar quality of Pink Sugar. Yes,it's really like a sensual,more mature (but not old) sister of Pink Sugar.I like it but I prefer my beloved Fantasy :)

joliecat
joliecat

I won this fragrance in a giveaway. Thank you so much, Chickenpotpie ! This is a definite LOVE ! Pink Sugar Sensual is wonderful on me ! Powdery, soft, and lasts forever on clothes and lasts a good 8 hours on my skin, with moderate projection. There is a soft, slight fruity hint surrounded by tons of rich sugary powder. Sweet, not too fruity, it's grownup powdery, not childish. Affordable, completely feminine, comforting, sexy. Great to use any time, anywhere! I get loads of compliments from both men and women whenever I wear Pink Sugar Sensual ! This is now a staple in my perfume wardrobe !

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual has a sugary sweet vanilla top note that has a crisp freshness to it from the bergamot. A zesty sweetness from the black currant with a tangerine gummy bear undertone. As the dry down begins I can smell more of the sandalwood and the tiare flower, then finally the orange flower and jasmine. This definitely is very similar to Britney Spears Fantasy. Over all I would say that I like it, but the men seem to love it!

Jadeeeee
Jadeeeee

I Dislike It So Much... I Ordered Mines Off Ebay Thinking I Was Going To Get A Sweet Sensual Fragrance But Its Nothing Like How Its Described.. The Bottle Is Brand New, Packaged & Full... I Willing To Sell It To Who's Ever Interested !

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

Smells very similar to Britney Spears Fantasy.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I have never smelled Britney's fantasy so I cannot say if these two smell alike. This is a really cute perfume with really decent lasting power. If the perfume is on you it seems to fade quickly. However I can tell you that the smell is still lingering even though you cannot smell it. This number has serious lasting power. I sprayed a hint in my linen closet because I had company visiting. They all asked what the wonderful scent was on my towels. I know this is a popular scent and I can see why it is. Even for a middle aged girl like myself I find it pleasant and enjoyable. I got my bottle at Tj's and did not pay a lot which I like. I have owned in the past pretty pricey French perfumes and sometimes it's not what you pay but the chemistry of the perfume itself. Costly perfume does not always mean it's good.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Top notes smells like a weaker Britney spears fantasy after 5 minutes it turns sour..I'm sticking with fantasy!!

RaggaGirl
RaggaGirl

I purchased this after loving Pink Sugar and Gold sugar and this is my least favourite. Sillage is 6/10 on me and longevity is poor on my skin. I don't get any vanilla on my skin unfortunately wich is what I was hoping for it was allll citrus for me. the only dye down for me was a powdery scent coming through the citrus but it wasent strong the citrus was still very loud. I am interested to sell or swap to anyone in nz. Message me. : ) I wanted to like it but it dosent go with my skin chemistry

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I bought vial last month and tested it on my wrists. First, It's really like Fantasy. Next, it's sensual, sexy than Fantasy. And last one, my mother said it's liked a smell of....condom..

leeyathatsme
leeyathatsme

This fragrance is sexy to me but it needs time to develop. When I first put it on I do smell alot of vanilla mixed with the woodyness, I would say almost a tad masculine, but still very sweet & soft, its hard to explain. As it drys down on me the candied fruityness kicks in, an the floral/powder peeks thru just a little. Once it fully settles it all equalizes and it becomes alot deeper & mysterious, guess thats why this is considered "sensual". the sweetness of this scent holds it all together very well. Overall very nice for sure, but still debating if i like this or the original better ;)

mandy.may

I don't like this.i don't know what it is,maybe a powdery smell,something turns my stomach and actually makes me nauseous!i do love the original pink sugar though.

mahawa
mahawa

This perfume smells very good.i just got it today as a blind buy from eBay and am not disappointed at all.it smells very good and i can't stop smelling my wrist...........it smells like how a little girl that love candy and powder will smell like

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

I just got a 100ml bottle of this perfume on a blind buy, based on great reviews. I'm glad I bought it, because it really is a beautiful scent! I do see the comparison to BS Fantasy, but to my nose this has a slight freshness that helps the sugary goodness from being too much. I'm guessing the freshness is coming from the tangerine & bergamot. To be honest, I prefer Pink Sugar Sensual, because it smells a bit more "mature" to me. I love the original Pink Sugar also, but this is more wearable to me, because the original can be far too sweet to my nose sometimes.

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

I'm not sure how much I can contribute since i agree with most everything that has been said lol. On me, this smells almost identical to BS Fantasy except lighter and fruitier with some powder thrown in. The bottle is tacky wirh the black ribbon swirls but i like it anyway haha. The price of PSS Is just right, too. I was able to find a 100 ML bottle of it on perfume.com for $22!

antfarm
antfarm

I think maybe I tried this because I'm a sucker for punishment, or maybe because I disliked the original Pink Sugar so much that I felt I should give this one a chance. I'm sorry I did.

The original Pink Sugar smells like cotton candy sprayed with Windex. This one smells like Goldschlager mixed with Victoria's Secret Amber Romance. I'm not sure which one I dislike more.

lauraapadron
lauraapadron

very citrus-y, eventually it dries down a bit powdery, but still staying sweet.
not as smokey and yummy as the regular PS. i'd describe it as JUICY, like a starburst candy or striped juicy fruit gum. this is definitely a daytime fragrance.

this is pretty similar to britney's FANTASY, but fantasy dies down to white chocolate, white PSS remains juicy sweet

lalaDinky
lalaDinky

Definitely not sensual!....but I appreciate it for what it is.

I have never tried pink sugar original flavor, simply because I'm not a fan of over the top vanilla and sugar.

So why the heck did I pick this up at Ross!?

Simply because I was in the mood for it. I was pleasantly surprised by this one though. Sugary sweet? Yes, but surprisingly this perfume contains notes of what I can finally identify as fruity and juicy.

The slight (still sweet) tart of fruit comes through and makes this really juicy. Not at all sensual, but more like sparkly happy J-Pop music. Suitable for girlies that wanna smell like strawberry syrup.

Not my favorite, but one I'll put on to pretend I'm someone else. Someone who wears striped socks, rhinestones on her face, and a pink wig with flippy pigtails.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I think this is nice stuff! Sweet but not over-the-top. Has a subdued warmth to it that keeps it from being nauseating like so many other sweet perfumes. I'm a big fan of vanilla and this scent has done it justice. A cozy fragrance that makes you feel like snuggling with someone special. Thumbs up!

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

This smells almost just like Britney Spears Fantasy, and Pink Diamond by Cher Llyod. The only real difference is there is no cupcake in Sensual, and the difference between Pink Diamond, and sensual is that there is no Kiwi. Otherwise they are 80% the same. I will say Sensual is better than Fantasy, and Pink Diamond. I really don't like the cupcake in Fantasy, and Pink Diamond is way too light for me.

Arielrose
Arielrose

This one took a little getting used to, but now I absolutely love it! In some ways though, I wouldn't call this a 'Sensual' or sexy kind of perfume. For me it's a very joyful, radiant scent and always puts me in a good mood. The sweetness of the fruity notes is uplifting and blends well with the deeper vanilla and base notes. The florals are not overwhelming and contribute nicely to the overall effect. Like all Aquolina fragrances, this lasts really well and only occasionally do I want to re-apply it.

PinoiPerfumista
PinoiPerfumista

Lately, the cold weather in Riyadh warrants that I wear scents which are more dense than the usual sheer perfumes. This one fits the bill. To my nose, it is gourmandy, as my officemate commented, "there is a faint smell of chocolate in the room", and he said that in a good way.

It is definitely not very different from the other vanilla+musk perfume category but I must admit every now and then, I crave for something familiar and comfortable. This one is it: very familiar and you will feel the comfort once the fragrance envelopes you.

nimiel22
nimiel22

I had a sample of this that I really enjoyed...Now that I have the full size bottle, I'm not as fond of it as I once was. It's not bad, kind of dark and sweet. It reminds me of licorice. Maybe it's just me though.

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

Love, love, love this one so much! :) It's notes are amazing and smell so wonderful - can never stop sniffing myself after spraying it on!

deliten
deliten

Smells almost identical to BS "Fantasy" which i detest somehow (bad teenage memories?). Get the real deal instead with better sillage and longetivity.

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

As the name implies this is sexier and more 'sensual' than the original Pink Sugar, but this is still sugary sweet. I think it's blended well with the vanilla, sugar and sandalwood being most prominent to my nose. I like the original but I REALLY like this version. It's sweet, seductive, and sophisticated all at the same time. I picked up my bottle inexpensively at Ross but will order a back up bottle as I see this one is no longer being sold at non-discounter stores. I do get the comparisons to BS Fantasy but on my skin they are really different. This is not as creamy and more complex in my opinion.

fullbottleworthy

To me this is just "meh". I mean, I do like it, and I would have no problem wearing it, but it smells just like Britney Spears Fantasy. I don't like it as much as Fantasy though. To be honest, I'm kinda getting a headache from overspraying (even though I only sprayed twice!) but with Fantasy, I could (and would) spray like 4 times and still no headache or sick feeling. (I can be quite sensitive to perfumes at times.) I have the regular Pink Sugar and I think it's nice because I don't really have any other licorice perfumes (but I rarely wear it because, well, "been there, done that", if you know what I mean.) Bottom line, I wouldn't buy this because I prefer Fantasy and I really don't see the point in owning both because they are so similar.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This smells soooo wonderful, that I couldn't keep my nose out of it. I love the black currant note at the beginning ,and the way the fruit and florals blend with a hint of sweetness. This is my new favorite, so far, anyway. Blue Sugar runs a close second, it's just a little heavier, with more of a hot, spun sugar note at the beginning. They both dry down marvelously.
Update Feb., 2013: I smell elements of Diesel Loverdose, without Amber and licorice.

Fragaria

Oh! oh MY gracious goodness is this stuff wonderful! It's like Pink Sugar and black currant (pure sexiness) to me! I am speechless. This could be thick, deep dark, suffocating and mind altering if you over do this one. I can see the comparison to Guess by Marciano! This just gets sweeter and heavier as it dries down. Whoa...what a breath taking experience...literally...it could be the joy of your life...or TAKE your life! Be afraid, be very very afraid. Dolce and Gabbana (red cap) is tinkerbell perfume compared to this! I do believe this might be the strongest perfume I've smelled to date. Forcryingoutloud this is sexy!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Pink Sugar Sensual is such a beautiful, sweet and flirty fragrance. At first spray, I can really smell the blackcurrant, bergamot and slight citrus smell which must be the tangerine. It fades to a delicious creamy, floral with a woody/vanilla trail. I can definitely smell the vanilla throughout this fragrance. Despite it being called 'Sensual' I don't think it is, it's more a flirty yet innocent fragrance. This has similarities to Britney Spears Fantasy, however Pink Sugar Sensual doesn't have a really musky, heaviness to it that Fantasy does. It lasted about 5-6 hours on my skin and wasn't heavy at all, in fact it was very gentle. I received many, many compliments wearing this.

Overall, a beautiful, sweet, flirty and girly fragrance that will drawn in many compliments. If you love Fantasy, you will adore this. I'm so glad I bought the biggest bottle as I think this will become my new favourite! I am now definitely going to try the original Pink Sugar. A must have perfume in any sweet/gourmand lovers collection!

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

I finally tested Pink Sugar Sensual today. I love it! It's PS with some citrus and maybe a very faint plum. The two are *very* similar, so at this time I'm undecided about buying it since I already have an almost-full bottle of PS.

Edit: bought it yesterday at Ulta. I couldn't resist the fruity, juicy sweetness. I sprayed it on my wrist when I got to the store, walked around, did some shopping, and noticed it turned into a nice Haagen-Dazs pineapple coconut creaminess. I had to get it!

act620ress
act620ress

I really like this perfume. It smells like two white vanilla unicorns having sex. Not a fragrance for little girls. no no... You can really smell the musk and sugary vanilla thing going on. It almost reminds me of a sexy incense. I love it and guys do too.

Eicher
Eicher

A sweet vanilla, balmy scent. Long lasting, you do not need to spray much of this fragrance. I cannot feel any black current nor bergamot. I find it to be much nicer than then previous, simple "pink sugar".

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

beautiful sweet seductive scent, 2 spritz of this and you're ready to go! for some reason,this reminds me of guess by marciano! is it just my nose?!
but nonetheless,it's a well made sweet adult scent for night time and especially in the winter months!!! yuuummm!
lasts 4-6hours on my skin, i sprayed on my hair today and that lasted the entire day.funny thing is,i thought the scent was gone,but when i took a shower, i could still smell that sugary scent on me. this is a sweet and citrusy at the same time if that makes sense. anyway, this is my new favourite!
i spray this on and it makes me happy and it brings out confidence in me!

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

I love this and I'm in my 40's! This is not only for young ladies, but the young at heart too. I tend to go for fruity gourmand fragrances. Have always been that way from my teens till now. I like this better than Pink Sugar as it doesn't have that burnt smell that annoys me. I get compliments on this and it is long lasting too. I don't see this as sensual though which I would think would be a nightime romantic scent, it is more of a fresh everyday scent. I tend to stick with sweet fragrances like Fantasy, Fancy, Cotton Candy, Can Can and Flowerbomb. One of my favorites!

loveitorleaveit
loveitorleaveit

I received samples today. and I think this fragrance is awesome! It is a bit sweet,but kind of seductive!. It does fade, and it is not overbearing. Itl ast for 4 hours on me. You only need to spray a little bit on as it could be quite heavy. I would say this is a nice fragrance for young ladies, maybe for grown ladies too. It just depends on what you feel like wearing. Lovely notes in this fragrance.

kay_dee
kay_dee

got mine today... opening really busrt of sweet vanilla sugar candy. dries down to sandalwood & little spicy, dont get any floral whatsoever though
sensual dont think so, still girly sweet ;)
good for everyday use

marylu
marylu

I purchased this today, soft and subtle, very nice. I, personally, wouldn't consider it "sensual" but it's nice, I like it. An everyday fragrance.

lickthetins
lickthetins

Very feminine, but not as innocent as the original Pink Sugar. Definitely some naughty, musky undertones. Warm, sweet, vanilla, amber - "Sensual" is really the best way to describe it; it's almost a bit much. Don't wear it at work.

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

I have and love "Pink Sugar" and "Blue Sugar", so I thought I needed this one, too...
You can defenetly smell that it´s from the Aquolina Sugar Family. To me "Pink Sugar Sensual" is like the older more mature sister of "Pink Sugar".
There is no Cotton Candy or Licorice in it, and I think that´s what made PS and BS unique. So PSS lacks a bit of uniqueness.
In the beginning it´s like a burst of Tangerine mixed with pure sugar. That passes very quickly and leaves an orange peel smell that´s kind of herbaly to me.
On my skin it fades so quickly, it`s more like a body spray rather than a perfume. After an half hour I don´t notice it anymore... Maybe that´s just me, I don´t know...
I don´t get any of the florals at all. In the end it´s just a tiny hint of sandalwood mixed with herbal orange peel and a bit sugar.

I mix it with Pink Sugar now on days where I don´t want people to think I live in a cotton candy machine.
2/3 PSS + 1/3 PS = casual, more mature cotton candy scent :)

KSBelle
KSBelle

My collection of perfume is quite vast. I have a rainbow of fragrances from one end of the spectrum to the other. It seems as though the Italians love their women to smell of powered sugar and candy. At first, I tried this and thought it was way too much for my nose. Then after I let it settle, I found a new appreciation for this catagory of perfume. (Though I still think of it as a body spray, and not a perfume or edt). I may lose all credibility at this point, but so be it. To be honest, this is nice (in small doses). Men love this sickly sweet stuff, and sometimes that's just the ticket. I do find it overpriced for what it is, but online you can get it quite cheap. Especially of you purchase it as a tester. It's certainly not a jaw-dropping fragrance, and probably best worn in the warmer months by a younger person- but like my review of Betsey Johnson's original perfume, it's fun to feel youthful at times. This, in my opinion, is a summer scent for a fun flirty woman who wants to dip her feet in the fountain of youth every now and again. (Its also nice when layering other fragrances and lotions). The name pretty much sums it up, and there's no sense overthinking this one. Cotton candy and bikinis in a bottle. Hmmm, I think the Italians are onto something here.... This is not a goundbreaking fragrance, but it's guaranteed to have men asking what you're wearing...and probably imagining you wearing less clothes, and more Pink Sugar Sensual.

jeepsaharagirl
jeepsaharagirl

I bought this because I loved the original Pink Sugar so much. I always have women coming up to me saying I smell SO good & asking what I'm wearing. Well...I was VERY disappointed with the Pink Sugar Sensual. It was much more of a musky smell to me..maybe it was the Patchouli too..not sure..but I sprayed it a couple times and threw it in the closet..YUCK!

Whit
Whit

The first time I tried this, I thought "Meh, it's ok." Well, after being a member on here for a while now, I've found that sweet scents work very well with my body chemistry, which is good because I like sweet scents anyway. I bought the body cream to the perfume and at first, it smells like Fantasy. Then after it settles, I smell chocolate; it's not sharp at all, just creamy and smooth. This is another one of those "I-wanna-eat-my arm" kind of scents! Yummy and delicious and to think I didn't like it at first. I can see this being another cozy winter go-to scent and to those that haven't tried it, it's very sweet, so just a warning. I really like how it settles into a sexy chocolate aroma, that isn't overbearing but just right. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat my arm now. Lol

Turtledove
Turtledove

I actually don't like this much at all. I love gourmands, and the original pink sugar, but this is just so BLAND. It's like they took everything interesting and unique out of pink sugar, and all that's left is plain, unflavored sugar water.

Now, of course Pink Sugar isn't complicated or deep or anything like that, but its charm was the playfulness of taking cotton candy and marshmallows SO literally that it makes you feel like being a kid again. Pink Sugar Sensual loses all that by trying to be more grown up.

It's not an obnoxious smell or anything, it's not too persistent or cloying. The sweetness is milder than the original, and much less in-your-face, but it's very plain. There's just nothing compelling about it, it's like vaguely perfumey granulated sugar.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

I love this!!!!! I hate the original because of the burnt smell. This one smells sweet without the burnt smell.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I have a 100ml (3.4oz) bottle of Pink Sugar Sensual available for swap if anyone's interested! If you are then send me a message. :-)

Hollie
Hollie

To me this smells like a saltier,somewhat masculine version of Eau de Star from Thierry Mugler.I don't mean overly masculine as it's very sweet still....probably wouldn't even say unisex.I smell sugary,licorice and vanilla counter balanced with some sort of sharp aquatic grapefruitiness.As strange as that sounds,I think I like it. Seems to be blended well...doesn't smell expensive but also doesn't smell cheap. The price was great($19 for a 3.4oz bottle at Ross.) Projection is decent and longevity ok ( morphed into a generic musky scent just an hour or so after applying...this happens quite often with other scents on my skin though) I wore it for the first time today in blustery weather and it seemed to mingle nicely with the wafts of wet, chilly air.I would think it might be too cloying in hot weather.

Cassiel28
Cassiel28

Many nice things have been said about this fume and I don't think I can say nothing new. But someting is for sure, this little bottle (30 ml) really surprised me. I don't crave for sweet perfumes, I like more orientals and chypres. Anyways, the nice thing about PSS is that on my skin loses all that sugary effect, it's there in the very very background. It becomes a kind of woody-sexy very close to the skin fragrance.

I think that it's great for layering with something woodsy or maybe a good musk.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Ok, doesn't smell expensive. But I kind of liked it. Very sweet, like white chocolate. BUT it disappeared on me about 2 minutes after I sprayed it on. I know it's an EDT, but COME ON! Why would I spend money on a perfume that I can't smell??

angel15601
angel15601

I recently bought this perfume and i really like it. It reminds me a little of fantasy (bs) b/c of the sweetness but its not all the same. Its Much softer than fantasy..the opening is a bit like fruity to me but when it drys its doesn't smell fruity it smells soft powdery.. sugar and vanilla! My husband love it too..

Aspendina
Aspendina

I first sprayed this and thought "YES, I am totally buying the yummy scent" then about 15 minutes into it, it turned kinda fake and not so yummy, so I am gonna be passing on this.

1nov
1nov

I use this perfume as an air freshener.. It smells ok

Nanc
Nanc

Yes this does remind me of Fantasy but the dry down is completely different on me. Fantasy is all about the white chocolate where Sensual is much more on the fruity side and smells a bit synthetic after awhile.

anneymn
anneymn

Mmm, I'm really enjoying this at the moment.

It's mostly granulated white sugar, citrus, & dark vanilla. My husband said he thought it was a little spicy, I'm thinking that was the black current and sandlewood together? I detect both these notes but they don't smell spicy to me.

I favor it over the original pink sugar, I don't care for the licorice in the original, and I like that this is a little more complex. Although it doesn't last as long as the original.

It does have a similar smell to Britney Spears fantasy, but it's different. It isn't as heavy, the sweetness is sugar instead of white chocolate. It's fresher from the citrus also.
Oh yeah, & it isn't sensual to me :P it's pretty innocent!

fullbottleworthy

This is like the original but not as sweet. Not as much cotton candy or creme brulee, but the heart is still there. You can tell they are related. I am so in love with this. This is like Pink Sugar for older people (and by older, I mean older than 15! lol). I really really want to pick this up now. I love my Pink Sugar but sometimes it is a little sweet.

By the way, I find this to be waaay different than Britney Spears Fantasy. Not even close except that they are both sweet!

AveParfum
AveParfum

Sensual is not as sensual as I hoped it would be. I expected something that would be richer, deeper, heavier. I think the original Pink Sugar is more sensual. This one smells a lot more "pink". It's really sweet with a touch of orange and fruit. I don't think it's as potent as the original Pink Sugar. While it smells very nice, it sort of reminds me of a something that could be a Victoria's Secret body spray. I love Victoria's Secret's scents though, so that's not an insult in any way, but I just wanted more of a real perfume from Sensual.

jenny23
jenny23

Hmmm not a fan..if you like britney spears Fantasy than this one could be for you..be for some reason along with fantasy it really makes me nauseated and I want to throw up when I wear these sorts of scents. So unfortuantely not for me. But if you like Fantasy than you will be inlove with this:)

eclecticgal1
eclecticgal1

What a surprise this was! I just bought it on a whim after sampling a test strip and I thought 'why not'? I like vanilla fragrances and this was on sale.... For an EDT, it has amazing longevity and silage. I can still smell it in the morning after using it in the early evening. I adore the fragrance - I don't have Pink Sugar and never even tested it but this sensual is vastly overlooked I think....give it a try...it deserves it. :-))

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

The chemical note here really disturbs my nose .. I prefer can can by paris hilton ..

Raina
Raina

I was suprised at the overwhelming opinion that this smells like Britney Spears Fantasy, but now that I have it on I can somewhat understand why. This smells like a better done, higher quality version of fantasy. If you were to switch the concentration between the strong fruity sweetness and the soft orris root in Fantasy you'd get something similar to Pink Sugar Sensual.

This is not at all similar to Pink Sugar, and it is very much a woody type of scent. I would say this is almost unisex and comes off rather masculine on my skin. Judging by the notes you'd think this was a very feminine type of floral with some sweetness, but there really is little sweetness if any. I get hints of the listed notes, but all I can really smell is that strange orris root smell which is the backdrop of Britney Spears Fantasy.

belle femme
belle femme

i love this much more than the original one wich is too sugary for my floral taste but it is not made for day use i think it is more suitable for nights

babydoll77
babydoll77

This is an every day scent that has awesome staying power and gives off a happy/uplifting vibe without being "barbie-ish" about it. It is exactly like the name suggests, sweet and sensual, but by no means is it an elegant or sexy scent. This is sth I put on when running errands or around the house when I don't want to stand out, as it were. It reminds me of Mariah Carey's first scent and just like that one, it's one of hundreds on the market today that someone else commented as being very "drug store". This is one of the better DS ones but it's really nothing WOW.

Lee79
Lee79

This scent is beautiful. I received my sample today and sprayed my wrists. I've had it on since 1 pm and about 4 pm and I can still smell it. To me it smells nothing like the Original Pink Sugar. It smells better. It sweet and powdery, and woodsy. Smells soft. I love it!

sweetstar1

I liked this fragrance at first, but as I wore it I began to dislike it. After awhile, all I could smell was tangerine. It became extremely overpowering, and reminded me of smarties candy. This isn't the scent for me.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

First off, when I smell this, I really don't think of Britney Spears' "Fantasy". To me, this smells sooooo much better. Fantasy is overly sweet and overpowering, and actually makes me sick. Now, the original Pink Sugar does kinda remind me of Fantasy, but enough about that!
Pink Sugar Sensual, to me, is more mature than the original, but it's still a little "girly" (that's not necessarily a bad thing). The first time I smelled Pink Sugar Sensual, it reminded me very much of Britney Spears' "In Control Curious" which is my FAVORITE perfume (along with Viva La Juicy). I was so excited because Pink Sugar Sensual has the corresponding body lotion and shower gel, neither of which I can find anywhere for In Control Curious. So, while I don't plan to buy the actual perfume spray, I will soon be purchasing the shower gel and body lotion to complement my very large bottle of In Control Curious.
If you like gourmand smells and don't want to smell too sugary or too girly, you'll probably like Pink Sugar Sensual (as well as In Control Curious).

Princess
Princess

Smells identical to Britney Spears Fantasy

candys
candys

this do remind me of fantasy, but this smells more sugar than fantasy, fantasy is fresh while this one is cosy.

this is light and makes me feel happy. sooo close to fanatsy but i think i like this one more! one of my new favorites!

candy 1
candy 1

sweety sexy very nice perfume long lasting its reminds me Britny Spears Fantasy ........its really magnifesent

This is the re-incarnation of Britney Spears Fantasy as far as I'm concerned.

I have only just polished off a full bottle of Fantasy in the last few weeks, so I'm still very familiar with the scent. Pink Sugar Sensual is Fantasy pretty much right up until the drydown, where it takes on a more sugary and vanillary turn.

I'm annoyed, but at the same time, I don't blame Aquolina for wanting to cash in on such a popular composition. Fantasy has been copied many times, and to be honest, the drydown of Pink Sugar Sensual is actually a lot smoother and less sour on my skin.

Cotton candy, despite having a pink and girly allure, isn't sensual in my opinion. Just innocent and flirtatious. The composition is more sugary and light rather than sticky and sweet. If I ever felt the need to replenish my wardrobe with another cotton candy scent, I may consider this fragrance. Although the original Pink Sugar is better in my opinion.

The sillage is moderate, which is a nice change from the heavy and sometimes cloying Fantasy. I didn't have any issues with the lasting power either which was a good sign. Another sweet teen scent really. I think I've grown out of this phase.

nicki317
nicki317

I really like this. I have never tried BS Fantasy so I can't compare the two as so many others have. But to me it's sweet and sexy. Still not my #1 but I will definitely get a lot of use out of this.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This is Britney Spears Fantasy + burning plastic and citrus.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Yum this is delicious! This smells more seductive than the original pink sugar. There is a woody note maybe from the sandalwood that gives this some edge. Love it!!!!!

ebonyeyes
ebonyeyes

Smells exactly like Fantasy by Britney Spears no difference at all. It smells like white chocolate and vanilla and a strong flowers note im not so sure but I like it. So if you have Fantasy, no need to try this. I like the little cone packet this fragrance comes in though.

Tane4ka
Tane4ka

Reading comments it seems that skin cemistry really does play a major part here.. On me this fragrance developes beautifully. I think at first spray you get citruses that give a wierd note which I'm not fun of, but then fragrance developes into beautiful vanilla with a touch of sugar and freshnes ,possibly, from flowers. Later some woodsy notes appear and give that nice touch to the creaminess of vanilla. Overall I think this fragrance worth every penny. It is very long lasting. I applied it in the morning and can still smell it on my wrists. I would say it is more of a vanilla fragrance and is not chilish in any way in my opinion. I think any age can pull this off beautifully as long as it agrees with your cemistry. To me this is a casual fragrance suitable for day time wear, it's not dark anough for the evening in my opinion. I also think this can attract guys who like vanilla scents.
I can't compare much to original Pink Sugar or Fantasy BS as I've not tried those. I only can say that this vanilla appeals to me for sure. I only have to find occations to wear it.

dina
dina

Compared to the original Pink Sugar, Sensual is way much better; though it's overly sweet like sherbet, it doesn't have that burnt sugar note.... Goes in the same line as Black XS and Tous in Heaven.

I can detect the citrus-y notes for just the first 5 minutes, then it's all about sugary black currant and vanilla.

Longevity and sillage are great...

Wynter
Wynter

Pink Sugar Sensual is a pretty, musky sweet vanilla with fruity undertones. However, it smells nearly identical to Britney's Fantasy. I sprayed them on each of my wrists and within 5 minutes could not tell the difference between them. Lasting power seems somewhat dependent on your body chemistry, but Fantasy lasts longer on me and has better sillage. Fantasy is also less expensive (you can easily find the 50mL bottle for $20, whereas PSS is around $35 for the same amount). However, if you like Fantasy but can't bring yourself to buy a Britney Spears perfume, PSS is a good substitute.

sharyssa
sharyssa

just like I said I would lol I got it at tjmaxx 1oz for 16.99 I do like it now but it is still like fantasy like the drydown of fancy because its not as strong but it it sweet and musky. It is very much for girlie girls very pretty bottle and I actually prefer this over pink sugar but pink sugar original lasts much longer. idk if i'd but a full bottle because I have 3 bottles of fantasy but I just thought I would try it out and I am glad I did! p.s. it would be nice for a date I think a man would really dig a woman who is wearing this!

napiergirl
napiergirl

Way to sweet for my taste and even though the notes sound nice it doesnt work ,my 15 year old thought it smelt like fly spray . For me the only nice part was the vanilla , it gave me a headache . Try before you buy ...

orchid_84
orchid_84

While I'm not a fan of the original Pink Sugar, I do enjoy this one. Although it is extremely sweet, the sugary quality is toned down quite a bit compared to PS, and it doesn't have that obvious "cotton-candy" scent to it. The tart and soft qualities of the fruits, florals and woods come out better in this one. I don't think I would ever really consider this a sensual fragrance. It's more of a fun, sweet indulgence.

I agree with others that it is quite similar to Fantasy by Britney Spears, but I prefer the longevity of this one. Fantasy becomes a bit weak and thin on my skin once it's been on for a while.

perfumeholic
perfumeholic

I already have Pink Sugar and love it! Everytime I wear it. I always end up getting compliments. I love Pink Sugar, which made me so excited and led me into wanting to experience Pink Sugar Sensual.

Over a year ago I purchased Pink Sugar Sensual from a web site on line. After trying it, I'm sorry but I just can't get the sensual part of the perfume. I've tryed to wear this one over and over again. It smells sooo bad that I can't keep it on long enough to find out if gets better after the dry down. I can't get over the harsh sharp bitter smell. To me it's not pleasing to my nose at all. Every time I've come back to sample this one again, over and over again I always end up scrubing the sharp bitter smell off. I just find the smell aweful! At first I thought that I must have received a old stale bottle, which made me curious and always wanted to try it out from a department store just to kill my curiosity of whether my bottle was just stale or what. Today I saw a bottle at TJ Maxx and purchased it. Okay I tried it again today and again the bitter sharp smell is just plain aweful. I'm not a real fan of Orange Blossom and Jasmine together, so I think I figured it out. To me this one reminds me of Chacherel's Anais Anais, which also have notes of Orange Blossom and Jasmine it. I also think the smell of Anais Anais is just plain aweful. I've read review after review on this one and just can't agree that it smells good and there is nothing sensual or sexy about this one. Today I have to agree with Cheriebeary73 this is another let down for me.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I picked this up today at Marshall's for $16.99, I have to say I was very excited to try based on reviews. But again another let down for me. I smell bitterness from first spray, then after dries a few hours later I still smell that bitter sharp smell to it on me. This didn't work for me, I think I may try the regular Pink Sugar, it may be more what I am looking for.

Update: I tried original pink sugar and way too sweet for me, so apparently none of the Pink Sugars are for me.

aelias
aelias

Smells a lot like Flowerbomb....definitely worth the price, and it is a much more mature scent than Pink Sugar.

Booogie
Booogie

I like this well enough but I don't get any sensuality from it... It is pretty similar to Fantasy but not quite as "fluffy" and creamy. I prefer the original Pink Sugar.

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

I bought this blind, I was sure I´d love it and I was right. What a delicious scent!
Yes, it does remind me of BS´s Fantasy, but the fruity notes of Fantasy quickly disappear from my skin while this one is much more linear and remains fruity-sweet almost all the time. In other words I´d say it ressembles Fantasy´s first spray, and that´s all. The driedown is quite different. Besides that, PSS lasts longer and has the most fantastic sillage: powerful but not excessive, just right.
It´s a very sweet fragrance, though not as foody as the original Pink Sugar (which by the way I love too). In fact, sometimes I think the original one is too foody to be worn as a perfume; PSS is very yummy, but also also flowery and slightly woody, suitable for daywear as much as for cold evenings.
Every gourmand lover should give it a try. It´s addictable!

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I simply cannot stand the ad for this perfume. For me,it just feels degrading to the young woman pictured,and I am left wondering, what was Aquolina thinking?

Luckily for me,I can get this scent ( a replica of it) and I am not supporting Aquolina in any way. To each their own,and I am not telling anyone else what to do or buy. I come in peace always.

So...The scent is just gorgeous to me! It is a soft tangy tangerine,a soft amount of earth,mine has vegan non-animal musk (so delicious!),it smells very sweet,juicy,a soft woodsy feel is there,and then the musky part is soft and fuzzy,and creamy too.

Malibu
Malibu

If you're hoping that this is another Pink sugar clone you'll be disappointed; PINK SUAR SENSUAL focus more on the fruit notes. It opens with fruity scents of currants and tangerine. Sweet, but not sickly sweet.

The key note of vanilla and black sugar lingers from the softly floral heart through to the base, giving PINK SUAR SENSUAL a lovely warmth that whispers "come closer" to passers by - making this perfect for people who work in public based settings as you'll seem even more approachable.

Of cause; PINK SUAR SENSUAL is also superb for when you're feeling flirty ;)

[Yes, PINK SUGAR SENSUAL does smell very similar to Britney Spears Fantasy]

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This does not open as good as the original does but it improves as it dries down. The top notes are floral, a lot less sweet than the original. I usually prefer florals over sweet scents but not in this case. The flowers here are somewhat artificial and not convincting. The dry down gets a bit sweeter (but not as sweet as the dry down of the original!) and is much better than the opening.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Swapped for this , and it ariwed today . I like it , but not as much as i like the Pink sugar . This has a bit more flowery smell to it .Not to much but anything whit Jasmin in it dosnt work so well on my skin . But this is just whit in the limit:)
smells a bit more of choclat then Pink sugar , i would say that the choclate has replayst a lot of the liqueric. i can still smell a hint of it but not to much in the sensuel . this to has a bit of powdery soft vanilla feel to it in the end . I was suprist by it , it dosnt last very long at all just for 3 hours or so . when the PS last the whole day.
But after all a good vibe frome this to:)

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

I have to agree this smells a lot like Fantasy on the dry down. It is very cake like to me. I like it but I prefer Fantasy as it lasts much much longer on me.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I definitely prefer the original to this.

At first spray it's all sharp fruit. And reminds me nothing of Pink Sugar. The fruitiness stays throughout with a faint hint of sugar and warmth in the background. But nothing special.

This doesn't last nearly as long as the orginal either. I can spray PS on and still smell it the next morning. And I'm not overspraying either... it just has a tight grip on my skin while this one faded into oblivion.

Overall, I find the orginal the "sensual" one... deeper, warmer. A knock out compared to this!

Merri
Merri

The opening does remind me of fantasy but it never gets that heavy, fruity cupcake feeling of fantasy (I do like Fantasy though). After the first few minutes it dries down to a powdery version of the original pink sugar minus the burnt sugar and licorice notes. It becomes, on my skin, a soft, warm, slighly cotton candyish vanilla. My husband loves both this and the original pink sugar. It doesn't seem to last very long but I only use one light spray so maybe that is why.

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

I have to admit it...I really like Pink Sugar Sensual a lot. On my skin the opening is juicy black currant with a bit of sharpness coming from the bergamont. I didn't experience any citrus. The overall development of the fragrance is a sweet and flowery fragrance. Not offensive, good for everyday if you like sweet floral fragrances. I did enjoy it more than the original Pink Sugar just because the original begins on a 'burnt' note that just bugs me. This version is not as gourmand as Pink Sugar and that was a plus to me as well. Nice scent? Yes. Terribly original? No. Just something that smells good.

And I don't think it smells like Fantasy.

labbella
labbella

just got it last week i like it but i prefer pink sugar regular but its nice

c3c
c3c

So the BS Fantasy debate. :)

I agree if you smell this without BS Fantasy to compare you will think it leans in that direction, that is if you added a boat load of musk to Fantasy. Because PSS has a lot of musk and Fantasy does not. However when you do a wrist to wrist comparison, they are not really so similar.

PSS doesn't have the strong sugary burst Fantasy has, it has a mellow sweetness. It's also a bit fruitier with lots of musk right off the bat. In fact I was afraid I'd made a mistake buying this blind because I am not a big musk fan. Thankfully it eases up a bit later. There is a brief interlude towards the middle notes where Fantasy leans close and then they part ways completely for the dry down. Pink Sugar Sensual has a fabulous woody vanilla dry down which starts on me around 30 minutes in. It's by far the best part of this perfume and it hangs around for a long time.

So overall I have to disagree a bit with BS Fantasy comparisons. If you aren't a Fantasy fan you still may like Sensual.
If you like woody vanilla combinations, definitely check it out for the dry down.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I must agree w/ the others when they say this one bears a close similarity 2 BS Fantasy, which I liked at first but then later found unbearably sweet and cloying due to the white chocolate note... PSS is less sweet than Fantasy therefore doesnt give me the immediate feeling of nausea. It is also more grown-up and sensually playful than the original. Once it settles on the skin its even better, because out comes the vanilla and the woods. I like sweets w/ an edge and this definitely works 4 me...

jonr951

@ TankGirl I'll take your bottle! LOL! That's too bad you didn't care for Pink Sugar Sensual. I LOVE it because it reminds me so much of my love Fantasy! Hope you find a good home for it! : )

TankGirl
TankGirl

Hi I have a full 50ml of this one and when I come back home I will send it to one of you that like this perfume.
My problem with this one is that I actually like the smell on paper or on my nice, but I really dont think this suits an adult, or is even sensual! I prefer the original pink sugar to this one, I dont know why but this PSS even smells more childish!
Anyway...its really sweet, its warmer than the other one, i cant notice the jasmine, but it is probably there, and in my skin it smells always the same, it doesnt change as the notes get deeper :S
And I cant smell the vanilla. For me its sugar, tangerine and bergamot :(:(
2 out of 5

leonora84
leonora84

I'm almost on the third bottle of PSS. Today I'm wearing it on top of my beloved Crystal Noir, and I must say, that the two go very well together. PSS is an exotic vanilla, similar to Magnetism and Fantasy, with a citrusy edge and a deep sandalwoody base. You should not wait for a sophisticated vanilla a la Hypnotic Poison or SL Un Bois Vanille, BUT there may be similarities...the slight boozyness, the almondy smelling jasmine and the tuberosey smelling tiare flower (which is practically tahitian gardenia, and there is gardenia in crystal noir, there is tuberose in HP...)... So, for the low price, it's a must-try.
Don't be afraid of the packaging and the ad, nobody will look like an anorexiac teenage model, after spritzing PSS. You will only end up smelling like a sexed-up christmas candy, or like flowery melted sugar, which is not sticky like the first Pink Sugar, not deep and Angel-like as Chocolovers, and not as foody as Fantasy. This is a fresh, clean-citrusy, womanly vanilla, with a comfortable and calming, slightly sugary drydown. The first 5 minutes may be not good at all for hardcore vanilla-lovers, because the pervasive cleanliness of the top notes are not something what you want of an oriental vanilla, but it's worth to wait for the time after those first terrible minutes:)

guest_SweetsmellingDoll
guest_SweetsmellingDoll

I ws in church today n a young lady ws smelling so good (sweet,cotton candy ,vanillish kind of smell) So I asked her what ws she wearing? She then told me "Pink Suger Sensual"... I hd to hve it, I called my oil carrier n he hd it in stock. I just love n yes it does smell a little like Brittney Spears Fantansy, but I like tht also!!!

It does smell alot like Britney Spears Fantasy, which is one of my favorite perfumes. Sensual however is lighter and not as suffocatingly sweet. It smells more sophisticated. So if you like really sweet smelling perfumes...you'll love this.

Minnija
Minnija

I adore it!!!! better than original pink sugar and better that Fantays from britney :)

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I love Pink Sugar and, after reading the mixed reviews here, was afraid that it was either too heavy or cloying. Check out my profile and see the perfumes I love/like. I'm a fruity/floral gourmand lover. I can confidently say that you could buy this one blind and still love it.

You already know the notes. So need for me to reiterate that. I can tell you that the difference between this one and the regular Pink Sugar is that this one is a tad bit fruitier, stronger (in a good way - has more sillage, projection, and staying power) and surprisingly fresher! Yup! It's fresher. I never thought it possible but there it is. I think it's the added accents of the top fruits that did the trick. Buy it! :)

Update: And no, it doesn't smell like BS Fantasy to me. I've tried on Fantasy and it is WAY sweeter than this. So it gets too heavy, cloying, and unbearable. I can't get myself to like any of Ms. Spears' perfumes; Fantasy is no exception. Comparing this to Fantasy would be an insult to the originality of this perfume.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I'm not a lover of the sweet cotton candy perfumes. I tried the original Pink Sugar and if I were a teenager or early 20's I'd most likely love it but on a 44 year old it's just not me. That being said I Love Pink Sugar Sensual, sure it's a bit much at first spray but as it dries down it just gets better and better! I still have to pass it by the husband but my 16 year old and 8 year old (both boys) love it! I don't think it's a terribly "sexy" scent persay though it is sexier than reeking of cotton candy ;o) . It's a nice light scent for spring/summer....even for us old coots.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I'm going to second the others that state this is just like BS' Fantasy. Upon first spray, it seemed a little more masculine that Fantasy, but dry down revealed that it's nothing but a *tiny* bit less sweeter Fantasy.

vmromero
vmromero

I agree 100% w/ others. Sensual smells just like Britneys Fantasy. That isnt a bad thing bcuz I adore Fantasy. I prefer the original Pink Sugar to this one just cuz it isnt a copycat. : )

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

The original Pink Sugar was too...well, sugary for me. This is much better. I suppose I can smell the resemblance to Fantasy but I don't think they're exactly the same. This is more fruity though, for sure. I'm surprised it's listed as an oriental vanilla. Seems like a floral fruity gourmand to me. In any case, it's a keeper.

rainydays
rainydays

I completely agree with jonr951. As soon as this hit my nose, I realized it was EXACTLY like BS Fantasy. If I had smelled them side by side, I could not have told you the difference. I didn't like the original Pink Sugar, and this one? Well, I already have Fantasy, so why bother? :)

melia
melia

Ehw ehw ehw. I first tried this one on, and it was a shock: not sensual at all! A licorice bomb, then some fruity stuff which doesn't match at all and finally a very boring dry-down witch I wanted to forget as quick as possible. I almost didn't dare to try the original pink sugar anymore, but I did. And I bought it. And I hope to never smell this mean little sister again.

jonr951

It smells just like Britneys Fantasy!! I LOVE Fantasy but the world doesnt need another one. If you dont care to have a perfume w/ Britneys name on it, Pink Sugar Sensual is the perfect substitute. Im so amazed at how much it smells like Fantasy. The notes are completely different but they are the same scent.

guest_Kimberly
guest_Kimberly

I think it smells very nice. Worth giving it a try. I think it is a much lighter version of the original. With a little sultry shadow.

Rouu
Rouu

i'd like to get that one, um a big fan for original pink sugar , but actually i dunt like vanilla perfumes , but i'd like t test that one ..!!

guest_annie
guest_annie

I agree 100% with irish princess. I was so excited for this fragrance and it came up short. Original is the best.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Sugar Sensual by Aquolina. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Sugar Sensual by Aquolina represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.