Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Aramis Always for Her Aramis for women

Aramis Always for Her Aramis for women

Aramis Always for Her Aramis for women Pictures Aramis Always for Her Aramis for women Pictures

The Aramis company thrilled their fans with the new pair of perfumes, Aramis Always for Her and Aramis Always for Him, launched in 2006. Announced as an opulent, floral scent, this fragrance opens with wavy, citrusy notes and nasturcia note. The heart blooms with gentle petals of rezeda, magnolia and hibiscus. The base is creamy, gentle and warm: Chinese incense, exotic trees and milk. The fragrance is advertised by an excellent couple: Andre Agassi (the face of Aramis) and Steffi Graff. The bottle can be put together to form a half circle and they remind of a ring or a symbol of love.

Mandarin Orange watercress

Mignonette Magnolia Hibiscus

Exotic Woods Milk Incense Labdanum

Aramis Always for Her Fragrance Reviews

Always opens with wood and musk, dry and rather unisex, then develops a mild sweetness. I didn't pick out any floral notes, but I'm sure they're harmonizing quietly in the background. The sillage from my test dab stayed quite close; this may be a skin scent. It is a relaxed, yet still lovely scent. It smells calm, confident, thoughtful and happy. Sadly, I cannot bear the white noise hum of musk, no matter how satisfying the fragrance is as a whole.

This is one that my Mum had. Dad didn't like it on her so I swapped her my Givenchy Hot Couture for it. When I first spritz it onto my skin it smells very clean but slightly alcoholic. The magnolia, watercress and hibiscuss are very dominant in this fragrance and I often describe it to others as smelling like mainstream bubble bath. I like it overall though, and I think on an elegant young lady in a silky dress (think Kate Hudson in "how to lose a guy in 10 days" in her yellow gown)it could be 'fall in love with the wearer' material. It's very floral and feminine but not at all warm, spicey or long lasting from my experience. Pretty without being overly sweet.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aramis Aramis Always for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aramis Aramis Always for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aramis Always for Her by Aramis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aramis Always for Her by Aramis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Estée Lauder Beautiful Clinique Clinique Happy To Be Estée Lauder Beautiful Love Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Calvin Klein Contradiction Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty Estée Lauder Private Collection Estée Lauder Cinnabar Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Oscar de la Renta Oscar Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Estée Lauder White Linen Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Burberry Weekend for Women Eau D`Italie Sienne l´Hiver Burberry Burberry Summer Eisenberg J'ose Estée Lauder Knowing