Designers » A » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Aramis Cool Aramis for men

Aramis Cool Aramis for men
dislike

Aramis Cool by Aramis is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Aramis Cool was launched in 2005. Top notes are mandarin orange, cognac and bergamot; middle notes are rum and juniper; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and musk.

Mandarin Orange Cognac Bergamot

Rum Juniper

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk

Aramis Cool Blend

Aramis Cool Fragrance Reviews

Christopher Belham
Christopher Belham

I love this one. If I didn't know what I was supposed to smell I would say fresh sliced ginger and coriander leaf. It's the kind of scent I would wear in an Indian restaurant and that's not being detrimental

martin_nemo
martin_nemo

This perfume is all about juniper. For the several minutes after spray I like very fresh and juice citrus notes,
but then the juniper becomes very linear and a kind of annoying. I do not know why the call it here floral, I do not smell any flowers in it. Anyway it is a nice blend for summer days, but nothing more than this.

fotolux
fotolux

Aramis Cool - cool, nice & sporty. The juniper completely dominates here, and woodsy base notes hold that clean, fresh smell on the skin for many hours. It does stay very close to the skin.Good for a summertime. Nothing like the original Aramis, but a classic in its own right. A shame it's not more widely available.

Aramis Cool by Aramis 2.67 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aramis Aramis Cool fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Aramis Aramis Cool, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aramis Cool by Aramis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aramis Cool by Aramis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Alfred Dunhill Desire for a Men Diptyque L'Eau Dior Dior Homme Valentino Valentino Uomo Aquolina Blue Sugar Tom Ford Noir Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Kenzo Kenzo Air Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Kiss Man Philosophy Amen Police Police Gold Wings Philosophy Field of Flowers Orange Blossom Masaki Matsushima mat; very male Paco Rabanne Black XS Potion for Him Bond No 9 Success Succes de Paris Fujiyama Gentleman Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Homme Intense Jo Malone 154 Cologne