Designers » A » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Aramis Life My Summer Aramis for men

Aramis Life My Summer Aramis for men

Aramis Life My Summer by Aramis is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Aramis Life My Summer was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Raymond Matts. Top notes are kumquat, bergamot, lime and cucumber; middle notes are violet leaf, olive tree, cardamom, mint, iris and saffron; base notes are leather, cedar, sandalwood and hazelnut.

Kumquat Bergamot Lime Cucumber

Violet Leaf Olive Tree Cardamom Mint iris Saffron

Leather Cedar Sandalwood Hazelnut

Aramis Life My Summer Fragrance Reviews

sir reeksalot
sir reeksalot

what i thought was pine/cedar apparently must be saffron and this is overkill.i never smelled the original so take this comment with a grain of salt.this what i got is just so powerful almost like an armaf.this is 2016 and this stuff has been discontinued for is it there are so many bottles around still?.two sprays of this at 10:00p.m. will last way into 4:00 p.m.the next day.i do not get the citrus at all and boy i wish i did.

I recently picked this one up, and very glad I did. I have to say that this fragrance just screams summer. Whenever I spray this on, I cannot help but think of the beach. I live in Miami, FL and if I could describe Miami Beach with a fragrance, It would definitely be with this one. How does it smell, you ask? Think of sun block, sea water, ocean air, and a sweet lemon margarita at the same time. It is must have for any collector. I will also that I have fragrances that are also said to be a reminder of summer and the beach such as: Coney Island, Virgin Island Water, and Set Sail St. Barts. But I would still go with Life My Summer.

this perfume smell very nice and very long lasting power so it is best of the my skin

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aramis Aramis Life My Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aramis Aramis Life My Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aramis Life My Summer by Aramis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aramis Life My Summer by Aramis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Egoiste Dolce&Gabbana D&G Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Paco Rabanne XS Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Gucci Gucci pour Homme Ralph Lauren Polo Alfred Dunhill Desire for a Man Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Burberry London for Men Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir Versace Dreamer Ralph Lauren Romance for Men Carolina Herrera 212 Men Rochas Aquaman Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir Giorgio Armani Armani Code Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Hermes Terre d'Hermes