Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Havana Pour Elle Aramis for women

Havana Pour Elle Aramis for women
dislike

Havana is an exotic southern fragrance, full of moist warmth. The top notes include melon, apple, mandarin and peach; the heart contains rose, freesia, heliotrope and ylang-ylang, while the base carries vanilla, honey, Tonka beans and cedar. The perfume was launched in 1996.

Melon Mandarin Orange Peach Apple

Freesia Heliotrope Ylang-Ylang Rose

Honey Tonka Bean Vanilla Cedar

Rumba

Havana Pour Elle Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A delicious fruit fragrance. It has a lot of notes I like in the top middle and base notes! The peach and melon and citrus is juicy, sweet but not too cloying. It's like the fruit-flavored fragrances like Yves Saint Laurent Champagne or Tresor by Lancôme or Donna Pavarotti. It's really good peach and melon/apple/citrus juice. The flowers include ylang, heliotrope and rose. Gorgeous flowers. And then there's honey and vanilla which give it a kind of malt flavor. Very creamy, sweet, rich, and sophisticated. I love this fragrance. Too bad it doesn't get more attention. It is also reminding me of a lighter toilette version of RUMBA by Balenciaga. This is a party perfume. I can wear this at summer parties, cocktail parties, beach parties, pool parties yacht parties and for Caribbean cruises. This smells like the Caribbean like a sexy Caribbean island girl who lives on the beach, you don't know what she does for a living but you're always wonder does she.... she's very young and sexy and walks on the sand barefoot. She is always gone by nightfall. Sunshine, honey, flowers and fruit. A true summer fragrance.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Havana Pour Elle Aramis

Top Notes: Melon Apple Mandarin Peach

Middle Notes: Heliotrope Rose Freesia Ylang Ylang

Base Notes: Honey Vanilla Tonka Cedar

A Caribbean breeze caresses the interior of a stylish white stucco house in Old Havana's most expensive residential district. A gorgeous thin Cuban woman with fair skin and dark hair, dressed in a cool form fitting white halter top dress is fanning herself while having a fruit cocktail on the balcony. This is the female companion to Havana for men and she is beautiful young thing, even if her wealthy Cuban cigar smoking husband is much older than her with salt and pepper hair and a beard. This is the sexy scent of summer ennui, of having nothing to do under a hot summer sun - on a tropical island paradise. The fragrance opens with flavors of fruit: mandarin orange as it begins, then a peach and melon combination. An apple scent is also there as the fruitiness of the fragrance begins to turn into flowery scents: the rose (a citrusy and apple scent of it's own) blooms and it's a very lovely rose and introduction to the floral heart's performance. These are only four flowers of rose, heliotrope, ylang-ylang and freesia. This pairing of flowers actually go very well together. Unfortunately the freesia is lost in the headier scents of rose, heliotrope and ylang-ylang. The dominant flower is the heliotrope. This is a beautiful but soft heliotrope with a vanilla fragrance. The vanilla and Tonka bean notes are matching up with the heliotrope. If you love heliotrope plus vanilla (a la L'Heure Bleue but lighter) this scent is a satisfying vanilla scented slightly powdery heliotrope. The ylang ylang a yellow flower is matching up with the honey accord. This turns into such a delicious sweet honey smell. The honey is not strong so it doesn't smell like beeswax or a honeycomb, just a lovely perfumy honey in the style of Elie Saab. The aroma of this perfume is sexy, flirtatious (not seductive) like a pretty woman who enjoys being looked at from a balcony or window but is inaccessible, sheltered and living in a world of her own. That's just the feeling I get wearing this perfume. It has a maturity but not "old lady" aspect. This is the smell of a married woman who might enjoy the attractive idea of getting other men to go crazy about her - but only by looking at her and not touching her. This is also in it's practical use a summer scent, something to wear to the beach or on vacation. Very sweet and pretty perfume.

Krasnylips
Krasnylips

Tobacco is a prominent note here. It is sweet vanilla and exotic fruit tobacco with some rum and cherry pit around. The texture is velvet, lasting power is impressive.
A bit too sweet for me at the moment, I would add lemon zest or black pepper, but in any way it is a masterpiece in Aramis family.If you like such ladies as Habanita and Gloria go for it.

freddinos
freddinos

Havana Pour Elle starts off with a combination of peach and melon, reminding me a tiny bit of Tresor, in its relatively mellow character and non loud notes. Later, a few quite sharp notes are added (mandarin and heliotrope?)but the overall composition doesn't turn harsh. I think the name Havana is appropriate, as it succeeds to remind of a sunny island, ripe fruit, and cigars being rolled in the background. I would love more of the cigar-smokey element in this, and less of the fruits...

I also bought Havana pour Elle in the pure perfume formulation (thank you eBay!). It is so gorgeous! It is definitelly more mellow than the EDP, with less of the harsh notes and more of the sweet, ripe fruits and vanilla. Now I think I'm covered for a lifetime:)

Comparison to Theorema in my oppinion : apples and oranges. They couldn't be more different!

cinnamonswirl
cinnamonswirl

I had this in the 1990s as a teenager. I remember that it was lovely - sweet, sunny and tropical-smelling. I must get another bottle!

Volta
Volta

Action! I completely agree with your recipe for HAVANA pour elle.
I would also add tabaco!

Hi Weegee!
The notes of this GEM are the following:

- Magnolia
- Orchid
- Vanille
- Amber
- Sandelwood
And another 2 notes I do not know the translation of!

And Weegee, I am one of those people linking Theorema to Havana. I agree totally that they are not the same in first instance, because Havana is VERY strong compared to Theorema. The similarity is to be found it some characteristics and construction of the formula. I would also say, they keep balance in the same manner only is Havana amplified in strength.

For example.
1. Theorema is a creamy allrounder and it's creamy effect can be found it the nice combination with Nutmeg and real CREAM. Havana has it's creamy effect from the Magnolia and even more the ROSE HIP.

2. They both contain CITRUS!

3. Several wood types are found in both;

4. Where Theorema balances with Jasmin, Havana balances with Lily of the Valley.

5. They both share in the base the common notes of Amber and Sandalwood. These similarities in construction and balance make me link them to each other.

But of course everybody is entitled to their own experience of a fragance. ANYHOW: it is a gem!

weegee
weegee

The last time I smelled anything like this was in the early 1990's when I was walking through a tobacco warehouse where thousands of bales of dried tobacco were stacked and ready for auction. Sadly, my adopted hometown of Lexington, Kentucky bid farewell to the last of these historic warehouses some years ago but the fragrance remains, in my bottles of Havana Pour Elle.

Intoxicating & masterful blend, this one. Unique in my collection - and that's saying something! Makes me feel "more like me", if that makes sense to anyone

Sweet pipe tobacco laced with honey and infused with aromatic spices, none of which I can pick out individually. There's lightness here that lifts my mood and suggests sunshine rather than smokiness.

Sprays on oily and lasts for days on fabric and a good 24 hours on my skin and hair. Powerful sillage.

Becoming more & more expensive so grab a bottle before it becomes unaffordable.

NOTE: To my Theorema-loving-nose there's NO similarity to Theorema whatsoever. I even did a wrist-to-wrist comparison, using Theorema in both parfum and edp concentrations. PLEASE try before buying if you're expecting a Theorema clone - to my nose they're not even distant relatives. Theorema is a solidly feminine fragrance while Havana Pour Elle could be unisex, on the "right" man.

guest_bibiana
guest_bibiana

Me podrian indicar si el perfume HABANA continua en la venta y el precio.
gracias.
[email protected]

It is quite funny that Aramis decided to give Havana pour Elle almost the same shape of bottle as the Tsucany per Donna. This perfume is as I would say, a super concentrated Fendi Theorema. It is like Theorema ten times the strength. I was very happy Maen is loving this one, because I never hear people about Havana pour Elle but all the time about Theorema. I now have a maximum size Theorema, bought it when Fragrancex had a couple available all of a sudden, but I really think Havana pour Elle is MUCH better! Why bother the high price Theorema when this gem is ten times the strenght and sillage?
Good luck!

is the havena elle pour femme the real thing i had some a few tears ago and it was nothing like the original purchased in uk

guest_bushido
guest_bushido

this made my days in elementary school!! yes,a girl saved from monstruosities and boredom of every day life by this gem... so well made... sweet.powerful. far from cloying... pure adventure that begins on your skin and penetrates to the very blood...

What is this, only 4 people rating this one? People, people, it is like a super Theorema, if you 're into melon, this is a MUST MUST MUST have!

chanteuse
chanteuse

This perfume is so daring. I cannot help feeling that the name 'Angels and Demons' would have been more suitable to this one. It's opening is so spicey, it almost smells piquant.Then the drydown is so beautiful...vanilla and honey. I really don't know what to make of it...

I loved this for years. I was ad when it become impossible to find and to have discovered it here I am excited beyond belief, I have just spent the best part of $90 to have a bottle shipped to me on the UK> I love this fragrance. Monica xx

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

At the first smell it’s horrible! Very very smoky, too much tabacco and spices! This is at the top...
But when you across the shell, it’s magically exotic, you will travel to some place among the dances, lights, human heat, spicy food, with Latin air…! The passport to Havana or other Caribbean isle.
This is a typical and pure spicy floriental!
Smoky at the first 10 min., candy with tropical fruits at the base and finish with honey, vanilla and hints of tonka bean!
Powerful, beautiful and perfect to summer nightlife!
I love Havana!S2

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aramis Havana Pour Elle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aramis Havana Pour Elle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Havana Pour Elle by Aramis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Havana Pour Elle by Aramis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.