Designers » A » Woody Spicy « Groups

dislike

tobacco
leather
whiskey

Havana Reserva by Aramis is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Havana Reserva was launched in 1996. The nose behind this fragrance is Edouard Flechier. Top notes are citruses, coriander and tangerine; middle notes are jasmine, cedar, vanilla and spices; base notes are tobacco, leather, sandalwood and woodsy notes.

Citruses Coriander Tangerine

Jasmine Cedar Vanilla Spices

Tobacco Leather Sandalwood Woodsy Notes

Havana Reserva Fragrance Reviews

I have now tried the new formulation (a few years ago) and this one, but not the original. This one is much less "busy," but denser. The focus is on a dry, leafy/earthy tobacco note, though you can still detect a hint of vanilla (with little sweetness). The spices are obvious but not very strong. The tobacco note is the deepest I've ever encountered in a scent, actually. Overall, this is like a niche version of the new formulation, though of course at the time niche was not a concept in this industry. You certainly can identify it as Havana by EL, and if you like the new version I'm not sure you will get much out of this one, unless you want that incredibly deep tobacco note. If you think the new version is too cluttered or aromatic, this one might be worth sampling, though availability seems very limited (high prices on ebay, if it is even still listed there on a regular basis).

Tetsuo1
Tetsuo1

In 1999 I bought two 30 ml bottles on sale in Germany for 4.99 DEM each (less than 3 EUR). That was blind buy just for the price. Turned out to be so good purchase!
I still have half of bottle and use for special occasions.

Lovely...

parfumbazon@hotmail.com
parfumbazon@hotmail.com

Viril, requintado, lindo!

alarios
alarios

I think this cologne is still available. If you go to some discount on-line fragrance sellers they have it. The bottle looks different but they reintroduced it. It's a great fragrance.

renoir

One of my favorites too.. I used my last bottle back in 1998 or 1999. Never saw it again. There is a shop in Vancouver that carries rare perfumes, might find it there if I ever have a chance to go there this summer.. Will let everyone know if successful.

renoir

Was a very strong perfume, I loved it, I think it is out of production, unfotunately..

Sam37
Sam37

seems like it is not available anymore, I had it in 1996 , it was ok but special, between 0 and 10 I give it a 7 ! .

oxm
oxm

Havana by Aramis is a very strong fragrance with predominantly tobacco and spices, is particularly suitable for the cold season, but dosing even in summer can have their say.
It reminds me of the 60 colonies, Havana radiates heat, maybe his name is not given to the case and leads
Hemingway's stories or dancing in the night clubs of this city, its hints of tobacco and then do the rest, a very comfortable warm and enchanting fragrance but among its folds fresh ... I also do not know why but back to me aroma of chamomile (flower smell at night is very impressive)
Havana can remember Montana pour Homme (although Montana is less powerful) or Basile for man, as a sort of Three Musketeers, Athos, Porthos, and ... what was the third?
very good

khonehsabz
khonehsabz

i am looking this cologne but cant find in iran

iconoclast
iconoclast

Great scent that’s difficult to find and smells almost exactly like Sung Homme to me :)) …but at 3 times the price :((

Nevertheless, I found a new 50 ml bottle very recently :)) and didn't hesitate to snap it up :)))

(Bottle is exactly the same as the old cone shaped bottle of the vintage "regular" Havana but with a metal disc inlayed into the lid - i.e. classier)

UPDATE: Having worn it several times now it's clear to me that this is made of high quality ingredients in a good concentration that make it much oilier than nearly all other scents I own or have tried. Sillage is excellent for the first 3 hours or so, but longevity on my skin is mildly disappointing at around 5 hours. I've also concluded that it smells extremely close to Quorum virtually all the time (ok, perhaps a smidgeon "warmer" than Quorum), which is a definite plus point in my books :))

guest_lafayette007
guest_lafayette007

it was years ago... it was my best... but now i cannot find in Hungary, not in Madrid, not in Paris... :( i want it!

afraafra
afraafra

Has a cult following but discontinued!

zanzibar
zanzibar

Old but never forgotten cologne. Thanks for listing it!

Havana Reserva by Aramis 4.21 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aramis Havana Reserva fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Aramis Havana Reserva, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Havana Reserva by Aramis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Havana Reserva by Aramis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.