Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Ari Ariana Grande for women
dislike

Ari Ariana Grande for women Videos Ari Ariana Grande for women Videos
Ari Ariana Grande for women Pictures

Pop singer Ariana Grande launches her first fragrance in September 2015 called Ari by Ariana Grande.

The fragrance is announced as luscious and sexy, opening with sparkling fruity notes connected to its ultra-feminine floral heart and the base of musk, woods and marshmallow accord.

It is available in a cute pink bottle with white pom-pom as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Pear Grapefruit Raspberry

Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Vanilla orchid

Musk Woody Notes Marshmallow

Golden Sand
Body Fantasies Signature Cotton Candy
Parisian Chic

Ari Fragrance Reviews

aanton1

Because moonstarwolf, she hates America and Americans, ruined a donut shops reputation and rating from her licking their donuts, has spit on her fans, and is a completely self absorbed narcissist who should not be supported. No one is jealous of this wannabe Mariah who will be forgotten in 10 years, we just want her gone like any decent person would. Her fragrance is awful too.

ChloeKeny
ChloeKeny

Normally I wouldn't consider owning anything by Ariana Grande but this was given to by a friend who didn't like the scent. Putting aside my dislike for Miss Grande, I have to say that this fragrance is alright. The bottle is really cute with its puff and pink juice, perfectly reflecting her feminine persona. However, the actual fragrance is pure boredom. This is the exact same raspberry, vanilla, musk that every single celebrity seems to be churning out. Sillage is very soft, requiring at least 10 sprays for a noticeable scent and longevity is about 30 minutes. Not one that I'd wear outside of my house, but it's perfect for days at home. I'm not disappointed because I understand I am not the target demographic, it's meant to be geared towards a younger crowd. Strictly based on that, I'll give this 4/5 stars. It's perfect for the younger generation that has yet to learn how to wear perfume. if they spray too much, no big deal, it won't overwhelm and it's gone on 30 minutes. The only thing I have to deduct points for is originality. I wish a celebrity that interests the younger crowd would stop holding up the status quo and push for something unconventional.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Just as you would assume--fruity tween wear, but fun and well-rounded. Just enough musk to keep it from being a total candy bomb. A surprisingly good celebrity scent, IMHO.

plum
plum

I have read a lot about it here and today, when I saw a stand, a poster of Ariana and a bottle with probably white in the past but now dirty pompom, I decided to have a sniff. I tested it on a paper only and I always do so when the smell from the bottle doesn't convince me or I wear something else already.
I am sniffing it now and it's perfect for 13 year old girls. It sweet to a toothache and very generic fragrance. It's a mixture of Justin Bieber, One Direction, Britney, Taylor, Katy Perry and other celeb fragrance. You can add Avon if you wish. I am 100% sure I smelt it once from other bottle (One Direction, Justin, Britney...) but have no idea when and what and probably will never find it.
I am starting to think now, that there is a lab for celebrities somewhere and whenever they want to have a perfume, they only have to pick a bottle design, juice is already done.

Malibu
Malibu

Ari applies with a sweet-but-fresh-and-watery mix of pear and raspberry, that lasts all the way through the fragrance. The sugared vanilla of the marshmallow and a light musk are also quick to develop and last throughout the fragrances life, so Ari is linear on me.

The biggest disappointment for me is that the floral notes remain largely hidden so I can't separate any of them out of the faint powdery undertone behind all of the sweet notes, which takes away any hints of originality that this fragrance may have had.

Ari is like walking through a department store's beauty hall, as it smells like so many other things already available. It's one of those fragrances which I wouldn't spend money on, but would wear happily enough if I got it as a gift.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Such a cute bottle but had the typical fruity celebrity scent. Along the lines of Justin Bibier and Nicki Minaj frangraces. It lacks maturity and originally, thats the best way to describe it.

Moonlightbae
Moonlightbae

I'm a Huge fan of Ariana and that kinda made me wanna buy this so the first time she said the perfumes we're going to be sold at Macy's I bought it in a jiffy coz my friends r obv gonna but it too so I blind bought this and got the 100ml. In my surprise The smell of this was pretty amazing its so beautiful like despite my blind buying thing this was a lucky shot. I was kinda expecting Ari to smell sweet and cute since hello its ariana she's not too fierce and overdosed with cuteness (but her latest single "dangerous woman" is super fierce) the box is Simple but very cute, on top of the box is her signature with a small heart, two sides of the box has her pictures one with the pouty lips and one that is shouting/ open mouth, and the other two sides are just plain "Ari by Ariana Grande" the insides of the box is very light purple more like sweet lilac-ish color and voila the perfume.(tbh i thought before the puffyball thing was separated from the bottle inside thebox but I was wrong), they made a way that the puffyball thing is attached to the perfume when you get it out of the box its really smart the made a way for the huge puffball thing and the perfume bottle to fit in a medium sized box HAHAH. OKAY SO I FELL INLOVE WITH THE BOTTLE AND THE SMELL IT WAS AMAZEBALLS, The bottle is not tinted guys its the perfume juice thing that is color baby pink/pink champaigne-ish and it smells amazing at first spray u get a super sweet smell then as it dries down its still super sweet with marshmallows which is good for me since I love sweet scents the puffyball thing is a huge cutie to the whole geometrical bottle, if u remove the puffyball thing from the bottle the bottle looks fierce but incomplete but meh i never removed my puffyball thing since its such an attention seeker. Whenever I wear this on school days people who I passby kept smelling towards me like crazy and everyone kept saying the love the marshmallowy smell better than my other cottoncandy scent ("Candy,baby" - VS) AND GOOD THING I BOUGHT TWO BOTTLES COS IM STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FIRST ONE AND MY FRIENDS NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO BUY ARI SINCE IT WENT OUT OF STOCK ASAP. For me this is worth the money (This is not a Cheap Perfume i was almost broke coz of this) I have the hairspray version of this from another friend who got the gift box thingy it smell the same so my hair looks and smells great.

Box - 8/10 (lacks a few more designs)
Bottle - 9/10 (I wish they made the puffyball thing farther from the spray coz it gets soaked in perfume more than I do)
Scent - 10/10 (For sweet scents lovers this is a good one)

EllenD1991
EllenD1991

Similar to BS - Fantasy and 1D - Our Moment? Either way there is a generic sweet gourmand scent which is very familiar and samey to me. Pretty bottle and I love the pompom thing. Not the greatest longevity for an EDP but a fairly good sillage. Wouldn't pay for it but wouldn't mind it as a present.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Once again suckered into buying it because of the cute bottle. I have the gift set with the body lotion. The body lotion smells really good. I wish I could have smelled all the notes. There is no way this has wood and lily of the valley or even musk. This is a fresh fruity scent not a floral scent or even a traditional fruity floral. Maybe others can pick up on the floral scents but I can't. On me this is a fruity candy scent. The pear, raspberry and marshmallow combination give it a definite cotton candy and very sweet gourmand scent. This is exactly like pink raspberry scented cotton candy. On the plus side it does really satisfy my craving for sugared candy fragrances. Some people on here are going to tell you that perfume is cheap or even a waste of money because it's just candy and aimed at children but that's nonsense. As an adult I enjoy it when certain scents give me flashbacks and provoke memories of when I was a kid. This fragrance takes me back to when I was oh around the ages of 7, 8 , 10, 11 12 and I loved going to the fair every summer. The "fair" in my neck of the woods (South Carolina in the 1980's) was an itinerant carnival that set up rides, attractions and game booths in a public park. They were there no longer than 3 days usually only for the weekend Friday through Sunday. They sold cotton candy and other treats like lollipops and miniature raspberry cakes rice cakes, caramel candy apple, etc. This fragrance takes me there again. This scent smells exactly like raspberry rice cake at an amusement park. This is such a sweet girly fragrance but by that I mean that it's for the woman who is nostalgic for being a child again. With all our issues, situations, troubles, ups, downs, stress, and day to day mundane activities and concerns, it's nice to get a way from it all and inhale this fragrance to take you back if only for a while to a time when you had no cares in the world.

skeletonwitch

This is a cotton candy blast for lovers of Victoria's Secret PINK fragrances. It satisfies a sweet craving, but Ari is not for those who don't want to smell like candy! I purchased the full size bottle so I could get the Shoppers Drug Mart gift with purchase of an adorable cat purse. For youth and young at heart.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

The bottle just begs to be tested, girly pink juice, pink lid and a giant pom pom... so cute!

Upon first sniff I get flashbacks of One Direction - Our Moment, they smell very similar. So if you like that you should definitely give this a try.
It's another creamy, fruity floral. Super sweet, it's a nice little scent and on the day I tried it I thought yeah I might buy it but having tested it a few times now the longevity is very poor.
No bueno.

Suzybee
Suzybee

Sprayed this at ULTA, last year, and within 30 minutes, it was gone. It's a nice gourmand scent but the poor sillage and longevity will probably cause this to be at an outlet, soon.

Vera Bosch
Vera Bosch

It smells like a cheap girly perfume to me with a lot of marshmallow. I do understand that some like it because of its marshmallow smell. However its definitely not a master composition, the marshmallow overwhelms a bit.
The bottles describes the perfume: cute and sweet.

mi55anthr0py
mi55anthr0py

Just sniffed this at Ulta a couple of hours ago. I'd received an Ulta flyer about a week ago with a promotional Ari scent card enclosed. The scent strip smells wonderful, so I've been using it as a dresser drawer freshener.

Unfortunately, on my skin, the EDP smells like a sweet chemical soup. I can't really discern any notes; it's just loud, overly sweet, and synthetic-smelling. Sad that the scent strip smells miles better than the actual fragrance...

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

I agree with LuxAestiva. This truly does smell like a fruity rice crispy treat and I have to admit that I love it. Not a fan of Ariana and i wish i didnt spend the money at ulta till it hit marshalls or the like, but i just couldnt wait. This smells so delish! First spritz reminds me a little of pink sugar then it's just straight marshmallows with a highly sweet fruity twist. If you like sweet treats I highly recommend this perfume. Hits the sweet tooth with a cavity!
I'd also like to add that even though this is sweet and gourmand there's something summery and beachy about this. Really love it.

I must be part a very small minority that actually likes this scent or even her music. On that note maybe i should ' Focus ' on my review & not be put off & also i don't have a 'Problem' with either the scent or the artist. Indeed this is immensely sweet yet it is pretty floral when it embodies itself into this candy, marshmallow heavenly dream. Light musk & also slightly fruity & playful so no age barrier & very feminine. To my nose not very heavy at all, actually has some delicacy & comfortable to wear. Just don't be to quick to judge because 'one last time' you might just miss out.

Ayper
Ayper

Tried this the other day at the local drugstore and literally recoiled. Bleh, I couldn't get home to scrub it off fast enough. Sickeningly sweet, cheap smelling, almost overpowering. Bottle is really cute, IMO, but not enough to save this fragrance. You may as well inhale liquid sugar. Just nope. A thousand times nope.

Tyty93
Tyty93

Sprayed this on earlier at Macy's. I have to say, it is probably the cheapest, most synthetic, cheap smelling, low class fragrance ever created. It's is ridiculously overpowering, it smells like a marshmallow perm. If you don't know what a perm smells like, you will after smelling this, it is terrible. I don't smell any notes other than marshmallow, it's definitely one note. It also only lasts for about an hour maximum, but it really is a miserable hour. I'm sure only her superfans will like this just because she made it, but it smells horrible. Ariana will definitely not be like Gwen Stefani and all the success of her fragrances, thank God. Price point is relatively cheap, but I'd invest in something nicer than this. Pink sugar even. This poof thing is so ridiculous on it, what purpose does it serve? The tester one looked like a wet dog actually. If you want a nice sweet scent, try Prada candy or lanvin me, I wouldn't even dignify this Ari tomfoolery...unless you like marshmallow oerms and bad taste. What's happened to fragrances these days?

adamspira
adamspira

I had been waiting for Ariana Grande to release a fragrance since she announced she'd been making one back in February 2015, and the wait was worth it! The perfume is pretty expensive at the moment, I bought a 30ml bottle for $42, the original price being $50! I was thinking for a celebrity scent that The 100ml would be that price! Definitely worth the money is all I can say! At the first spray I get a very sweet note, almost like a fairy floss scent (even though it isn't in the perfume's notes). The perfume for me doesn't change notes...it's almost like I'm smelling all of them at the same time. This definitely is one of the longer lasting scents which is why it was worth my money. I sprayed it on before going to school, and arrived back and it was still there! Obviously not as strong and bold as when I first sprayed it, but for a 6 hour day of running around and being busy that was a pass for me! The bottle is unlike any other celebrity perfume, Ari definitely put heaps of detail and work into this bottle. I find the pom pom looks amazing however can be annoying sometimes when I spray because it gets on the pom pom xD

I rate this a 9.5/10, The perfume is HEAVEN in a bottle, but remember that not everyone will like it either because they don't like sweet scents or they just hate ariana in general (jokes), bottle is amazing as I said, tried to detach the pom pom and the bottle looked ugly and incomplete without it so my suggestion would be to keep it on the bottle (you can attach and detach it). The shape of the bottle kinda reminds me of those star bits that you collect in the Super Mario Galaxy game: :D

LuxAestiva
LuxAestiva

If you desire to smell like a sweet, super fruity rice crispy treat, then this is the fragrance for you. It smells quite generic, but does change into something more pleasant as it settles. I find it lasts quite long actually (at least on paper).

Aside from the huge puff ball, I actually really like the geodesic, glass bottle. It's intriguing but the entire sheep glued to it is just a tad distracting.

I had to laugh at the font comment, LOL!
Bad taste in a bottle. I saw this one on a shelf and wanted to try it.
I thought: "What harm could it do? Maybe a fresh, sweet, fruity-floral?"
Never, ever again without a strip of paper first!
The lovely SA in the shop told me that it goes very strong and they even take reservations! I could not believe it.
It smells so acrid and harsh, very loud in the opening with a head-hammering "fruit" edge. No, this is not fruit at all! Please, go to a market, smell every fruit and register in your brain what fruits they are.
Raspberry? No way. Raspberry is a lovely fruit with a typical acidity that you may like or not, but it's real! Chemical grapefruit smells like armpit.
I think I left some of my carefully kept neurons on this "scent", burned down through my nose.
Vanilla orchid? If Cartier So Pretty were still alive, you would know what a vanilla orchid smells like, even when fake.
And marshmallow... plus generic maybe Woods... oh, yes, and "musk".
A cheap mess probably assembled by a machine.
I had to keep it on my wrist and sleeve and I could see its "evolution"
A head banging that is short-lived, but never enough.
Honestly I cannot understand why younger girls like to be treated so badly. Give a real perfume to yourself! Budget problems and abundance of neurons to burn away? There are many perfumes on the low-cost side that smell nice and sweet.
This perfume is not even so cheap.
I don't know much about this lady and what she does, but licking food destined to public consumption is very gross. It's not necessarily an insult to a nationality, but it's surely an insult to people who worked to make them and don't even get paid as she does and of course, to anybody buying them. No one needs her bacteria, not even if they are strass-like.

gatsby
gatsby

I agree with Mariah: "I thought Ariana Grande was a font..." :))

James99
James99

got a sample card in the magazine,its sweet and fruity.Nothing original but it does smell nice.

Cel405
Cel405

I got to try this (did not purchase though) and quite honestly, it's not that bad. Actually, the dry down is what I like. The initial spray hits you like a tsunami of fruit, cotton candy, and an almost bubble gum note (to me at least). After a while, that settles a bit and the florals start to come out accompanied with a bit of musky woods, and a nice swirl of marshmallow. If the whole thing was just that dry down, I'd like this so much more.

The idea of a fragrance with her name on it may turn people off from the start. Aside from that, I think it does an injustice to itself by starting out incredibly teeny bopper sweet, which may send people reeling away from the bottle. I guess one could argue that it was intended to start out "young" and turn more "mature" as it settles on the skin. In any event, if you can get past the first 10-20 minutes, it does in fact turn into a very pleasant scent.

Also, I think the bottle would look so much classier without the pom pom!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I would have never smelled this, but Ulta put it in their seasonal catalog. It smells like barely legal teens. Very sweet and unoriginal. I'm not a fan of her or what she represents to little girls, but this is a fair as possible review.

Greatpoper
Greatpoper

This fragrance is my first official perfume in a bottle I've had, I mainly was excited for this because I wanted to support Ariana, but Ariana or not, I love this perfume! It smells so sweet and delicious. I was a bit turned of by the musk since I'm not very fond of that, but in my opinion you barely smell it. It smells like cotton candy, but a more mature one, if you get what I mean. 10/10 wonderful!

VioletNoir

I wish Ari were more softly sweet. The tartness of the rasberry and citrus was just overwhelming for me. I wish i got a sweet marshmallow scent. I have a perfume that really does smell like marshmallow it is called heavenly kiss by victoria secret....i dont get any of that from this fragrance...just this really tart rasberry and citrus. i could have loves this one. I used it up and wont be buying again.

ana hen
ana hen

Nice bottle.ponpon!pink liquid love this design .but smell it's not my cup of tea.or coffee.i love fruity easy wearing fragrances.here it's some raspberry scent and some unpleasant notes.dont know -just gesty and hursh .

But maybe it just my nose:(

angelscry85
angelscry85

I just purchased this along with the body spray and I love this so much.

Thomaso7
Thomaso7

I like it, it's kinda in the same style of Armani Si, Lacome La Vie, and some others with the chocolatey desert rich scent. This one has the "marshmellow" scent which is kinda fun, and must be what the pom pom represents.

dd493
dd493

Remember in Mean Girls when Janice Ian said Kady Heron smelled like a baby prostitue? She was wearing this...I guarantee it. It's awful, aerosal and florals...yuck.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A lovely musky yet sweet perfume.Strikingly similar to flowerbomb & killer queen which r both fabulous fragrances that I adore too.I have received numerous compliments when I have worn this beautiful scent.Sillage & longevity r moderate.Delight to wear ☺

aanton1

I know most people on here are only posting because they dislike her as a person (I'd probably be in that boat), or they're just one of her 12 year old fans trying to offset anything negative about their 'idol'. The fragrance though is what people should be concentrating on, and it is no surprise that a shallow person such as AG herself would come up with a fragrance like this. In terms of the scent, I would put it in the top for terrible celebrity fragrances. This smells like marshmallow hairspray...that's it. There's no opening, no drydown notes, Nada. It literally smells like aerosol with a tiny bit of marshmallow that makes you want to suffocate, and it lasts for hours. It's pretty sad when Nicki Minaj has a fragrance more tolerable than yours. The poof thing is a bizarre addition, every tester I've seen has a soaking wet poof that looks disgusting. Bottom line, go buy something worthwhile that actually smells sexy. Try Hermès or Chanel, not the latest celebrity that won't exist in 10 years.

thisknife
thisknife

WAY too strong, and too much floral for me to like it.

diamonddiva1954
diamonddiva1954

Husband got me the set for Xmas-large bottle with spray pouf, small bottle, hand lotion and black patent leather purse that came with it. Its a HIT! Not my usual scent-I'm more of an Opium or Shalimar type but this smelled SO good!It suits me well. I don't know or care who the actress is-I'd recommend this scent to anyone just on basis of quality! BTW, husband LOVES it on me,heehee!

pablOSO
pablOSO

so , does it smell like glazed donuts , spit and hate for America?

vvulx

I posted a review not too long ago, and now owning this perfume since Christmas,- OH MY GOD. I felt fresh and alive wearing it, everybody asked me what it was on Christmas evening. Since opening it, I always have to spray my wrist whilst at home so I can always smell it. It's a beautiful smell.

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

At first, it smells JUST like Nicki Minaj's first fragrance, then develops into Flowerbomb. The sweetness has that "tart" flowerbomb has, so if you like that fragrance, smell this.

asaweeya
asaweeya

I LOOOVE IT, got this as an early christmas present omg! I love the bottle and I love that you can take off the pom pom thing, I mean that it's good for people who think its just in the way. When you spray it on it's really strong and can fill a room and after a while it smells sooooo so so good! You'll get addicted to it! I kept smelling it for like an hour! I think it's sweet and fresh! You can use it in daytime and it's most for younger girls like me I think that this fragrance is made for cause it smells sweet! I don't know but I get so happy while wearing Ari! :) you get many compliments and it do last looong! You'll only need 1 spray then you'll smell wonderful in many hours! I think you should buy IT, even though most people think its like a copy of another perfume. Why even buy a whole bottle when you don't like it, I mean you can try in a store and have it on a whole day to see if you like it, then buy instead of saying "I bought a bottle today and when I first spray it on it smells exactly like ............ I shouldn't have bought it" I, me personality just loooove it! And btw, don't say it smells like shit cause Ariana made it, that's just rude man. If you came out with a perfume and some haters said "your perfume smells as bad as your personality" would you like it? Would you like it if someone was that mean to you? Hope this information helped you a little bit! :D

aqua76239
aqua76239

wow I cant believe so many people didn't like it. Its actually very likable fragrance. Perhaps not so different from other celebrity scents which for some reason all tend to be fruity or sweet and fruity. But I really like it. Its sweet and candy like and almost fluffy. Just like marshmallows. Lasting power is decent for what it is-it last couple of hours on me. Much better than some of the latest celebrity offerings

juliaten
juliaten

Im just learning about my taste in perfumes. I so far see that most of the popular smells in 2015 are very sweet and heavy to my taste. As someone who seem prefer light, fresh and cool smells I can not stand the smell of nauseating synthetic sweets like this particular one is.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I am 26, so I think I might be a little older than the target group for Ari by Ariana Grande. But I completely fell in love with the bottle. So cute and girly. The box, the add, the bottle - very pulled together, matching and pretty. Love it.

The juice itself; well, it is not something new and unseen, but it is very nice. It reminds me of a mix of MOR Marshmallow and Katy Perry Meow. Sweet, candy-like, and lots of marshmallow. There is also a slight trace of raspberry and lemon, but very light. Actually I like that the fruits are so discreet and that the marshmallow steals the show :)

My husbands really likes it, too. A cute little gem :)

perfumemaniac13
perfumemaniac13

I first smelled the perfume last night at Bealls and it is now my absolute favorite. Although it is comparable to Viva La Juicy, I find that this one smells better on me. On my skin, it smells strongly of pear with a little of raspberry, and then it turns straight to marshmallow after it has been on my skin for a couple of hours.

Azuria518
Azuria518

I was actually looking for another perfume in Macy's when I came across this. The bottle was so pretty that it caught my attention. My hopes weren't high because I was expecting this to smell overly sweet and cheap.
...Well, it is a sweet soft smelling perfume (kind of like cotton candy) but I like it. It's not overwhelming.

Whit
Whit

I cannot stand Ariana; sorry to those who love her, but I'm not a fan of hers. This got put under my nose the other day when I was Ulta. The saleslady didn't tell me the name of the scent and evidently she sprayed it on tester paper while I wasn't looking, she just said "Smell this one if you like sweeter scents." I told her "This is quite nice; it's sweet and girly, a fun scent. What is it?" I just about died when she said "It's Ari by Ariana Grande.". Nooooooooo!!! If she had told me firsthand what it was, I would've smacked the tester strip out of her hand and said "I'm not smelling anything that doughnut-licking, America-hating snob has to offer!" But alas, I do own Kim Kardashian's scent; she's famous for making a sex tape, and yet, her perfume really isn't that bad. Same thing with Paris Hilton; some of her perfumes aren't that bad either.

I hate to say it, but yes, I did buy a bottle. I really liked the scent itself, and was a little embarrassed by my purchase. When I got home, I had put a little bit on and my hubby remarked "Mmm...that smells good!" I didn't have the heart to tell him who's name is on the perfume because he can't stand her either. Damn my nose, and my craving for sweet scents!

XocoFlor
XocoFlor

This is like a bright watery fruit/floral scent. Less intense Flowerbomb without patchouli. Sadly, I don't really get any musk, woods and marshmallow. I was hoping for something more sexy, warm, and sugary. Let's see if it develops with longer wear.. The bottle is very cute, although the first perfume bottle I got had a broken/defected atomizer.

ANYALOVE
ANYALOVE

LOVE LOVE ..thought it was a designer smell at first was suprised to find out who made it! very strong sexy and fun-make you feel like a girl! ultra feminine and comforting! Very sweet so a little goes a long way!

Tokkida
Tokkida

I received this as a gift, and it definitely reminds me of lighter Fancy. Sweet and girly but not too overpowering. The bottle is adorable, and the annoying pompom is detachable! Not sure if I'd buy it for myself, but it will stay in my rotation for the time being.

ezsuzsannaí
ezsuzsannaí

Delicious, but sooo familiar: this is Nina Ricci Nina and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy poured together. I kind of like it, but I tend to wear more grownup scents these days. For happy naughty teenage girls this is just perfect.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Ari by Ariana Grande is my guilty pleasure. It's so sweet, girly and soft. I am shocked at how many dislikes this one has?! You can't expect this to smell like Chanel!

It starts of very fruity, the raspberry, grapefruit and pear are prominent to me. It gets sweeter in the drydown. I love the marshmallow in this perfume, very sweet and vanilla like. The lasting power and sillage are moderate. I absolutely love the cute bottle!

Overall, a lovely fruity, sweet and cute perfume.If you dislike gourmands or sweet perfumes step away from this perfume! Certainly not the most unique celebrity fragrance however I will definitely be purchasing a bottle of this in the January sales. Recommended!

nvenus
nvenus

It's nice but I find it Ordinary. It's nothing outstanding and special, just sweet and nice.

The bottle is super pretty except for the "puff" ball. What is that? The ball itself is cute but it's just in the way beside that beautiful bottle.

eh-MEE-lee-eh
eh-MEE-lee-eh

This does indeed smell very nice, and I did buy a roll on. However, it smells so similar to Fancy by Jessica Simpson that it seems silly to spend more money on something that isn't as strong and doesn't last as long. I will say that the top notes of this perfume are VERY enjoyable. I love the grapefruit. Also, the bottle design and ad campaigns are just adorable- like Ariana herself. Whatever her personality may be, she has great style in my opinion and I love the retro look of the adverts. A+ on marketing and a B or C- on fragrance just because it's been done before and better, but it still does smell pretty good in spite of that.

bluehydrangea
bluehydrangea

This perfume is a guilty pleasure for me.
I think it is beautiful and delicious.

I definitely recommend it for those of you who like your perfumes on the sweet side...
And boy is it sweet!

Marshmallows Marshmallows Marshmallows!
I love it!

No, it isn't some prestigious "top of the line" Viktor&Rolf perfume.
But it's cute and fun and you shouldn't proclaim you
"Hate it" unless you've smelled it yourself.

VioletNoir

I was expecting marshmallow....NOT Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj! THIS is Pink Friday! I already have Pink friday i dont need another one.

ANYWAY i like it....the bergamot is really tart and almost sour. The rasberry is there....i mostly just smell fruit....i dont even smell marshmallow, im sure its there somewhere i just dont smell it.

Crystalize
Crystalize

This fragrance is far, far too sweet for me. It seems harsh and I fear that people around me in the office will be bothered by it. That said, it might work well as a shoe deodorizer.

vvulx

Oh come on, I came to read genuine reviews on this perfume, not whether or not you're a fan of her. As soon as I saw all the dislikes I knew that the comments would be like that. Honestly, nobody cares about your opinion on her. As for the perfume, it's quite sweet, I accidentally sprayed too much on the collar of my winter coat and having to walk around downtown with it burning my nostrils wasn't fun. But, as it toned down through out the next few days, I kept smelling it subconsciously as I was driving. Definitely do not blind buy this, smell it first! It's something I can see a lot of perfume lovers having a love/hate relationship with.

sassy_shamrock
sassy_shamrock

ok I'm showing my age lol, I don't know who Ariana Grande is or what she does but I love this scent. On me it's a fresh sweetness, soft & addicting. It's not complicated or complex, it's just nice and girlie.

LisaMari
LisaMari

I think its really milky, like cool sweet milk. I like it a lot, its very pretty and feminine

dormir6
dormir6

Nina+ some apple fragrance. Mouthwatering. But nothing new....

sassa7
sassa7

Its a little bit of everything. If you want a good "summary" of the Viva La Juicy, Pink Friday and other sweet youthful yet generic perfumes THIS is it! One thing about it that's new to me is it doesn't turn bad or plastic on me unlike Pink Friday and Viva La Juicy among a few others. Lasts 4 hrs on me. I love the drydown too. Id buy it becuz it incorporates so many "incomplete" (in my opinion) sweet fragrances into a very well made complete & better version,and all that in a gem-like bottle. Also, like ive pointed out before..we women love more complex mature scents and we tend to look down on these teen perfumes BUT most men prefer these young scents aaand im on the hwy to 27 with a 3 yrs younger than me bf, I wanna smell young/playful/uncomplicated/edible.. at least around him LOL

Mhmermaid
Mhmermaid

I smelled this perfume from a friend the second she sprayed it on herself it made me sneeze like crazy. The smell is horrendous, too sweet and cheap. Gee my BO smells better than this.

Asinya
Asinya

Actually smells very nice when fresh on, but at least on me it turns cloying and overly sweet within an hour. Make sure to try it for that long before deciding, as it was a quite different beast when fresh...this one is not for me - but then again, it might be for you.

Also, silage is quite good, if you like the smell, and you want others to smell you.

ARTPOPISTchetty
ARTPOPISTchetty

One of my most favorite fragrances EVER! I love Ariana Grande so I had high expectations on how this would smell and it smells AMAZING! Everyone smells things differently and I personally was not let down. Also, I LOVE Lady Gaga and Selena Gomez and their fragrances are a must have as well! Highly recommend!

joan100
joan100

This is a typical bog standard celebrity fragrance. Very sweet, very fruity and very synthetic. It is somewhat reminiscent of Viva La Juicy, Pink Friday, Someday and Fancy like others have said. The only saving grace is the bottle and the accompanying "cute" pom pom. Sadly most new releases are all about the appearance and much less about what is inside but that could be just me.

Treslicious
Treslicious

This one smells like Dahlia Divin Givenchy meets Viva La Juicy.

Among all the pop star perfumes out there, this one is not bad!

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

This scent started off with fresh grapefruit, raspberry, and a hint of pear, and then quickly evolved into plastic erasers. The powdery, "marshmallow" note evokes the feeling of sniffing new plastic, or those little character-shaped erasers at the Sanrio store. Never did I get the feeling that I was smelling an actual marshmallow, rather, the plastic bag that the marshmallows had been dumped out of. The musky drydown wasn't bad, but the synthetic marshmallows just ruined it for me.

Overall, it's a scrubber. Sorry :( It's just too synthetic smelling and there are so many other lovely marshmallow scents (like MOR Marshmallow, or D&G Pour Femme).

whammy
whammy

SWEET GRAPEFRUIT

I came across this in Boots recently and was drawn in by the cute bottle. It is incredibly sweet and fruity, I get a marshmallow and candy floss opening. However on the dry down it just turns to grapefruit for me which is disappointing... I find this a very close match to D&G's L'imperatrice.

I am still looking to purchase this once the price drops.

mimila
mimila

I really like this scent! It reminds me a lot of Fancy by Jessica Simpson. Same simple sweet vibe. I know absolutely nothing about Ariana Grande, so was not influenced by anything but how my nose felt about the fragrance. It was also a pleasure to see a celebrity launch a fragrance at Macys again after such a long time without.

ayabarnette
ayabarnette

Overall rate: 7/10

I was skeptical about this, to be honest. I never did like sweet scented perfumes. When I first sprayed it on my wrist, it was overpowering and nauseating--the grapefruit, raspberry and vanilla orchid screaming. There was something synthetic that turned me off in an instant. It reminded me of Viva La Juicy of Juicy Couture.The sillage was enormous! I closed my eyes and prayed that it would go away.

And it did. The middle notes I was not able to really take a hint of other than the vanilla orchid; sillage started to tone down and once it hit the base notes...it was just heavenly! It was what I expect Ariana would be like and smell like.

Marshmallow and musk blended well together. It was quite addictive, actually, though you have to sniff it close to the skin to really get that kick. The perfume turned out to be soft in the end. As to the longevity, it is on the moderate side. Perhaps it would be best to spray it on your skin again after 4-6 hours. (Mind you, I live in South East Asia and the temperature here is 27C average!)

Ari by Ariana Grande is not for the summer season. I picture it best worn during spring season, but it is wearable during the winter season because of the base notes.

This is my second sweet gourmand perfume in my collection. I'd like to keep it, not just because I am a fan but because the marshmallow note is to die for. You sniff it and you catch a perfect blend of raspberry, marshmallow and musk.

Deirdre1969
Deirdre1969

Lovely, warm and romantic, but when I tried it on -- boom! Strong. It lasted a good long time, and didn't turn weird at all -- smelled good the whole time -- but lots of musk and cacao/coffee (I guess I mean marshmallow -- like marshmallows in hot cocoa). So far, I find it more wearable than any other celeb perfume. It would be very nice for winter, curling up by the fire. Reminds me a little of the old ('90s) Rapture by VS, but better!

aseus
aseus

Overall, it's a pretty standard, sweet gourmand. It is a pleasant scent -- non-offensive, really, if you don't over-spray. The thing is, it's a bit *too* underwhelming. Usually with celebrity scents, even if they follow the same overall formula, there's always at least one note that slightly separates it from the others. When I sprayed Ari for the first time, I was disappointed. I can't really smell anything except a generic scent that doesn't have anything that makes it stand out.

I still will buy it, since I like Ariana (and the bottle is pretty cute), but only when it goes on sale. I'd say, if you're a huge fan of Ariana, then it'd make for a nice buy. Otherwise, you could easily find something cheaper that smells about the same on the market.

amyyychan
amyyychan

I really really wanted to like this perfume. The bottle is so cute and feminine, but it was a disappointment. It smells sweet, almost sickly sweet and I only got the notes of marshmellow and raspberry which smells mostly like a bodyspray you could pick up at Walmart for a couple bucks. It isn't a bad smell, it just smells very, very simple and very, very young.

I might have got it anyway because I really do love the smells of marshmellow and raspberry, just for a light everyday scent, but it fades almost immediately. I was so disappointed!

xxsaphxx
xxsaphxx

I actually quite like this fragrance. It's very cliche though, the same as every other sweet teenage perfume.... You can smell the marshmallow after about half an hour of spraying. At first it's quite citrusy. People need to rate this perfume on smell, not the fact that it's Ariana. Overall it's quite nice but I personally don't think it's worth the price it is. 7/10

xxPippaxx
xxPippaxx

I'm not sure about this fragrance.The bottle is cute minus the annoying pom-pom but you can remove that. It smells very similar to Pink Friday which I own, but a much softer and sweeter version

dcookoo
dcookoo

Smells just like Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday, Katy Perry's Royal Revolution, Justin Bieber's Someday, Viva La Juicy etc. This "made to please the tween masses" category has been done to death now and it's getting old fast.

However, this is probably the best of a generic bunch. Things get better with the dry down - a soft marshmallow that creates a pleasant backdrop to a fruity opening.

But not worth the full price. Wait til it's on sale.

UPDATE: Recieved several compliments on how nice I smell. And I'm loving how light it is - never over cloying or too much.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Same old same old. The only thing that appeals me from this is the marshmallow note. Over all, the fragrance with the other notes isn't that amazing. Its meh. The bottle would be better without the puff ball. I would probably get a travel spray/roller ball if its available. Not crazy about this one. It's not that special. Just an everyday scent that I'm in the mood of wearing every once in a while. If we had to vote for best celebrity fragrance of this year, I wouldn't give my vote to this one.

Kohla1

Although I really really don't like her she has a nice perfume. It smells very similar to other ones but its still a good smell. The poof is detachable thank God cause its really annoying trying to spray with that thing flinging around. Doesn't last long though (I didn't test on skin only the paper things, 5 minutes max on paper).

MyFaveIsGlobal

I would say this is very similar to Pink Friday, Viva La Juicy and all of them, as some have already said.
Reading these reviews I didnt want to believe it, it was like I wanted to get there and be surprised by a new smelling fragrance that I would immediately shell out money for. That wasn't the case.
Not bad smelling at all, just recognizable. Viva La Juicy has had another baby, without knowing she was pregnant.

mittensablaze
mittensablaze

I was looking forward to this. I think Ariana Grande has an interesting style and I thought this would reflect that. But I've smelled this a million times before. It's that same celebrity fragrance smell targeted to girls in middle school. It's not gross, just boring. And I was surprised by how weak it was. It smells really light, even on first spray. I have EDTs stronger than this.

Dort0625
Dort0625

I got to smell this the other day while perfume shopping. Ya know, based on the notes and description I actually had high hopes for this...sadly, it's gross! I didn't find anything even remotely pleasant about it! The bottle would be beautiful if not for that stupid Pom Pom!

satellite99
satellite99

I tried this and Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever, a good spray on each elbow crease. I think that's how I noticed the creamier marshmallow/vanilla of Ari which I may have missed if I didn't have the straight fruitier MJ to compare to. After a few minutes this became just one more fruity gourmand that I'm too lazy to distinguish from all the other celebrity fragrances that's so on the market. The surprise came 8 hours later when I could still smell the final notes which were much more fresh and green making a pleasant lingering skin scent the next morning whereas the MJ (which started out more intense) was barely noticeable. This would make a nice summer gift for a young person or fan but not enough of a standout for me to purchase, and with fall coming, felt a little off-season.

LunarNectar
LunarNectar

i probably own 100 floral fragrances of all different complexities and notes and whatnot, and this is definitely in my top 10. im not awed, or amazed, but what does make it wonderful to me is the beautiful simplicity of it and the feminine feeling it gives me. 9/10 for me. Get it when it goes on clearance.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Is so Celebrity Fragrance Aimed at Young Girls that I can barely stand it. Smells like Fancy, Niki Minaj, Fanatsy and just about a billion other fragrances in its category.

The bottle is great and the little pom pom is adorable, but the robotic, by-the-numbers approach to the juice is depressing.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

The ariana fragrance to me was actually very light and very fruity, I sprayed the fragrance blotter card and got a rush of grapefruit and raspberry I didn't really get marshmallow from this fragrance, I think people just seen marshmallow on here and voted it up on the top of the fragrance list but I can assure you I work at ulta and found this to be very strong with grapefruit and raspberry with traces of vanilla, the marshmallow is def there but It is not the most dominating note in this fragrance. Now if you were smelling mariah carey's ''M'' you can detect heavy doses of marshmallow in that scent but this is more on the fruity side of things. It lasted a good while on my skin not bad, not great I mean it's a scent that has been done a million times, nothing special, not saying it is a bad fragrance, just meh.

Sammi_co
Sammi_co

So so sugary sweet I know it's not listed but to me this was like vanilla sugar. Nothing more. Not for me.

jonr951
jonr951

I still haven't found Ari around my area! Darn it! But a scent strip did come in my Macy's catalog today, and so far, so good! Sweeties are my everything, and Ari is a sweetie. It reminded me of Fancy Jessica Simpson right off the bat. I can't wait to find it and test it on skin! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Update: I found it this weekend, and while it's not exactly Fancy JS, it's definitely in the same vein as so many other celebrity sweeties out there. It's fruity and fluffy. I like it a lot, and wouldn't mind owning a bottle. It's cute!

seanjs
seanjs

I just purchased this today. The look of the box is so elegant, cute and sweet; The bottle is so classy and very unique, i LOVE the bottle so much. The first spray has that very generic celebrity fruity floral scent, but as soon as it dries, it smells like another world. This scent dries down to this creamy, fluffy marshmallow scent and the raspberry and pear is still spun within that marshmallow cloud. Truly an astounding scent, i love it so much! It is an all year fragrance, its so fresh yet thick at the same time.

Would recommend this to anyone, day and night fragrance too! Love Ariana and LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!

izogn
izogn

I agree with the previous reviewer (jlw1975). I am not a fan of Ariana, just a perfume lover. I also own about 50 bottles but my favs are my Chanels.

I REALLY like this fragrance on my skin. I got a sample of it at Macy's and it smells sweet but not cloying, and has a freshness to it. It's very feminine. I think it's pretty and reminds me of nothing else in my collection. It's pretty long lasting as well. Is it worth the price? Not sure. I wouldn't pay full price for it but that does not change the fact that I still want this perfume. Celeb fragrance prices always decrease 3-6 months after the release so I will wait until then to purchase this. This scent is perfect for daytime.

jlw1975402
jlw1975402

Ok. First off...I do not like Ariana. But this is NOT about her. I have to say this. I own 40 bottles of perfume. Around that number anyway. Ariana's perfume. Smells wonderful. I have nothing in my cabinet like it. It is not childish and it is not old lady. It is modern and great smelling. It is the kind of perfume you wear and people that smell you say "that smells sooo good!" "What are you wearing?" At first when I read the reviews I thought.."I dont want to smell like a marshmellow". But it is not like that at all. I dont care about the bottle, I dont care about the puffy thing, I dont care about the package, or her in general...I like the way I feel when I wear it and that is what counts. I really dont care what others think anyway. I will tell them what I am wearing and they can decide whether they would wear it or not. THE END

Scentsations_oudlover
Scentsations_oudlover

This reminds me of a girly marshmallow fireside room spray but in a personal fragrance. I love it.

pipergirl
pipergirl

The bottle is really pretty although I'm not sure about that white pom pom - what is that? I have a real sweet tooth and these notes look like a wonderful indulgence for the cooler weather ahead. Not a big fan of Ariana but I have learned not to judge a perfume that way. I'll try this one if I see it.

revealm
revealm

Could some one review it without any bias?
I really want to know what it's like and I don't care about Ariana Grande
the only thing I'm here because bottle is really cute and it would be great if the scent turn out good aswell can we focus on the fragrance please

Cassie54
Cassie54

I like this one. I can smell the marshmallow very well. Also has a cotton candy scent to it. Smells amazing. Lasts a few hours on skin which is pretty good. Its $58 for a 50ml at shoppers drug mart. I'd say its definitely worth buying, its a sweet flirty scent, great for all day wear.

mymelodyme
mymelodyme

If you don't like Ariana Grande please don't waste your time commenting about it, this is about the perfume. Anyways I love Ariana Grande and of course I was going to buy this perfume, but I'm also a perfume hoarder. This perfume is very sweet. Yes, it might be a generic smell but I believe it smells good and its smells like something that would be in Victoria Secret. The perfume bottle and packaging is so pretty especially the bottle and pom pom. The pom pom doesn't bother me at all, I think it's a cute accessory. The pom pom is removable if it bothers you. This perfume is on the pricey side, but I recommend this to anyone. Everyone does have their own opinions but this is mine. If you don't like her then don't buy it, simple as that.

Kohla1

Can anyone tell me if the pom pom is removable. I kinda want it just for the bottle but I would rip the pom pom off and replace it with something prettier like a flower or ribbon.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Ever since I got the perfume sample weeks ago, I knew it smelled like something I have. It's almost identical to Collector's Edition by Justin Bieber. The marshmallow in Ari gives it just a little bit of a difference, and that's it. Ari is sweeter than Collector's Edition, because of the marshmallow, and I prefer Collector's Edition. I did a perfume review of the sample on Youtube. I plan on doing another review on it once I get the body lotion, and hair mist. Which will be in mid September. The bottle is elegant, and girly at the same time, as so as this perfume. I think this perfume is a Spring, and Fall time day time, and evening perfume, not late at night though.

skeletonwitch

I would love to get this on discount around Christmas time because it's the cutest perfume bottle ever!

fetus
fetus

Another celebrity fruity floral fragrance? INNOVATING!I got a sample of this and it's like a super sweet and tart candy with a lot of musk- the musk ruins it. The good notes disappear quickly and then you're left with sour musk, like mothballs in grandmas candy closet.

iconic
iconic

At first i tried Ari on a tester card and i could instantly smell the pink grapefruit it smelled very citrusy but for some reason on my skin the grapefruit dosen't last at all i would say a minute after spraying it i can barely smell any grapefruit. It goes instantly into the raspberry mixed with the juicy pear and a hint of the marshmallow. As for the body lotion it is a marshmallow pear heaven with a slight floral scent, i would highly recommend it if you like a sweet gourmand scent the marshmallows and the pear is very present in the lotion paring it with the perfume on top made me fall in love with the scent. Wish is a good idea to do too cause the longevity isn't that great

Alysha
Alysha

Tried this today. I was instantly attracted to the bottle, so I sprayed it on my hand. My first feeling was, this is like a scent from Victoria Secret. Nothing in particular, but the same style as several scents from there. It's not bad at all, wouldn't offend anyone. I soon forgot about it though, the longevity was short and it was unremarkable overall.

myram7
myram7

There was a sample card included in my Ulta catalog...and I REALLY like this sweet little perfume! I like how the musk really grounds the sweetness. Can't wait to get a real sample of this! I guess I don't mind it being a celebrity fragrance - as long as it doesn't smell like anything I own already...and it doesn't. However, I can certainly wait until it hits the discount stores...or if I get it as a gift.

amna723
amna723

This is a super cute and girl bottle - just like Ariana herself! The smell is nice and all but it's so, SO SO!! Overdone. It smells like literally all of the sweet gourmand fruity floral perfumes that exist. This one reminds me of a combo of Jessica Simpson Fancy Love (that white one), Victoria by Victoria's Secret and Paris Hilton Passport Paris. Basically super sweet, a bit woody/musky and a weird champagne-lace-paper type of smell. It's very pleasant and nice, and the bottle is super cute! But the scent is just boring. In my opinion you should wait until this inevitably ends up in the Marshall's and TJ Maxx sales racks for $15.

perfumenthusiast
perfumenthusiast

I purchased this yesterday because of my friend (she's a fan of Ariana, I'm not) who recommended it to me, as she knows I love girly fragrances. I got a sampler in the store and fell in love instantly. My first reaction when smelling it was nothing but "Oh my God". I bought the large bottle. $59 is very pricey for a perfume (that was just the price at Macy's), but I got it at a discount for $47, which is less than the small bottle price. They gave me a complimentary bag along with it. In my opinion, the money was worth it. The bottle is beautiful and the pompom is a cute little decorative. Seems like the perfect thing to wear in winter, but it would fit any season. This fragrance lasts a very long time and the scent fills up the room. It almost smells like candy. A little more on the generic side, but super sweet and feminine. Most of Ariana's fans are young teenage girls, but I'm nearly 21 and it really suits my liking and personality. I joined this site just to leave this review. This is my new favorite perfume and I'll be wearing it daily. I'd definitely recommend this to a friend.

nevermouse
nevermouse

This perfume is basically Celebrity Fragrance:The Fragrance. I already had a pretty good idea of what it was going to smell like given the notes, and I was right. It's in the same group as Pink Friday, Meow and Viva La Juicy. On the skin it could be any one of those and I wouldn't know the difference. That being said the air around you from the scent is quite pleasant.The scent itself reminds me of icing. Not a rich buttercream but the kind you put on a sugar cookie. You can really smell the marshmallow. It also lasted a pretty long time as well. I actually kind of like the bottle even the poofy thing.

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

Okay, as somebody who is has ACTUALLY SMELLED the perfume (unlike most of the reviews here which are just commenting on Ariana as a person) it's not bad, but it's not good either. It's quite generic, super sweet, and very very girly. It doesn't remind me so much of Britney Spears' "Fantasy" so much as a cheaper Victoria Secret perfume. I thought it was extremely overpriced ($52 for the 3.4fl oz bottle, $20 for the rollerball). Not something I'd wear personally, but I think this is a scent middle school and early high school girls would enjoy. I think if they brought down the price to what it should actually be (like $30 for the 3.4 fl oz and $10 for the rollerball) then it'd probably be a big hit among young girls who are fans of Ariana. Love the bottle tho, especially the little poof.

hsheep
hsheep

So I got a tester strip of this in a goodie bag. It was a scented piece of cloth. Anywho, I tried it out and it's a cute and girly scent. I'm not a great judge of notes but would definitely say very close to Flowerbomb with a little bit more sourness. The opening I felt had a lot of sweet vanilla. It's basically like every other sweet/sugar and floral scent out there, but I didn't hate it. I didn't really get marshmallows so much, mostly a sweet and sour floral with vanilla. Been there done that.
It wears pretty light with very close sillage (could be because of just a cloth wipe lol). It's been about half an hour and I don't think it's going to last more than 2 the way it's going now. Cheers!

Hey Fragranticans,

Macy's has the full list of notes and lists it as the following:

Top Notes: Crispy Pear, Pink Grapefruit, Juicy Raspberry
Heart Notes: Soft Muguet, Rose Buds, Vanilla Orchid
Bottom Notes: Marshmallow, Creamy Musk, Blonde Woods

Blueneon
Blueneon

Love the bottle!
Yes the pom-pom is a bit much for my personal taste, but I can see how it has charm.
The juice sounds pretty simple, but delicious nonetheless; I'm a sucker for marshmallow notes.
Not Ariana's biggest fan, but I don't dislike her by any means. She just seems like a typical girl in her early 20's trying to figure out being in the spotlight. She's still banking, so she must be doing something right.

bellad0nna
bellad0nna

Looking at the notes, it doesn't seem like she's put much effort into this at all. and that pom-pom's annoying

angeldoll
angeldoll

Oh my god, theres so much hate. its about her fragrance not here personality. If you do not like her,why you go to page with her perfume ?

Lili
Lili

Im not an ariana fan, but i think everybody should relax. She is a young girl that was joking around with her friends when she said that. Who doesnt say dumb things sometimes just for fun.. The liking part was gross ok, but this is about the perfume not directly about her. In my case i will see if i like it and then give my objective opinion about it.

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

I know a lot of people are annoyed by her and that the composition seems like little to no effort was made, but come ON. Don't vote "dislike" on perfumes you haven't even smelled yet just because you hate her. The fans shouldn't vote either. This is a bit ridiculous. Fragrantica should have something like IMDB does for movies. No voting until the official release date.

astamm62
astamm62

She hates America and the fans,that she calls stupid and hopes they would die...So she comes out with a fragrance,hoping the fans she hates will buy it with their American money, and selling it in the country she hates!

Suteki_sensei7
Suteki_sensei7

Some will say "grow-up and move on", but personally, I wouldn't spend a dime to promote one blatant bitch of a singer because someone says so. By the way, "Ari" is defined in Tagalog as "Property" as well as "Genitalia". Quite perfect for a selfish, fabricator of an attitude. Sadly, the sexy-cutey show is what most young people see and love. They do not see what is beyond that.

bibibling
bibibling

I am disappointed there's no doughnut accord...

Joeymaz
Joeymaz

ugh. probably as bad as her talent

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

Go figure. A food scent. Probably smells like regurgitated, licked donuts. Oh wait....she's supposedly a vegan. Yeah, unless it comes to donut licking.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Yes you have Mariah Carey's "M" has Marshmallow in it.

Kohla1

I thought it was going to be called "I hate America!" :P anyways I think the bottle is really cute but dont like the poof thing.

Ari by Ariana Grande 3.41 out of 5 based on 297 ratings and 119 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ariana Grande Ari fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ariana Grande Ari, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ari by Ariana Grande. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ari by Ariana Grande represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.