Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Geisha Blanche Aroma M for women

Geisha Blanche Aroma M for women
dislike

yellow floral
Geisha Blanche Aroma M for women Pictures Geisha Blanche Aroma M for women Pictures

Geisha Blanche by Aroma M is a Floral fragrance for women. Geisha Blanche was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Maria McElroy. The fragrance features litchi, hyacinth, jasmine and ylang-ylang.

Litchi Hyacinth Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Geisha Blanche Fragrance Reviews

sueshow
sueshow

Where can I find the oil?

raw umber
raw umber

The oil version of Geisha Blanche was my signature for years. It smells like the periwinkle, coral and tangerine hues of dawn, as well as clean soap with a very subtle warm floral facet. It's dewy, intimate, and innocent, breezy and calming to the point of being almost homely- all at once. To me it smells like the sunrise in New Orleans, before the mercilessly blaring light sears everything in its reach.

This is a minimalist fragrance but it is anything but boring. It melds with your own skin and compliments it. I wore it to a party during the summer, and a girl came up to compliment me and tell me that she knew the scent from somewhere, though she had never smelled Geisha Blanche.

Geisha Blanche is the scent of a day not yet realized. It creates an abundant halo of long lasting soft shadows, mist, and brand new purple buds just beginning to open up.

occu-s
occu-s

EDP review
As many others have noted, it is clean, fresh, and soft. I get some soapy undertone, but not overwhelming or immature. It is just a right amount. Calming & comfortable with hint of ylang-ylang. I got a sharp/intense top note but it settled down in 10-20 min. A great spring summer scent: sitting by the pool/beach on a warm to moderately hot day!

FBenoit1
FBenoit1

I love the oil, it's clean, not too soapy, like expensive soap. Very lovely and puts me in a great place. However, I made the mistake of buy the edp and its absolutely terrible. Nothing even close to the oil. I have tried to use it several times and I always have the same reaction. It smells like dusty expired blah. Go for the oil.

To my nose, aroma M GEISHA BLANCHE perfume oil is a floral green perfume with an emphasis on jasmine and hyacinth. It is fresh and clean and not too green, but it does not exhibit a lot of development. The opening seemed a bit citrusy, but after that it basically became a plot of grass and mixed flowers. I do not detect the lychee--or any other fruit--at all.

This is a nice albeit simple creation, but it does not really stand out from the floral green crowd, it seems to me. My hunch is that this composition would develop more interestingly in an edp or edt format, rather than perfume oil, which in my experience tends to flatten everything out into a single monolithic layer.

Aprilily
Aprilily

I agree with jcmunich! I wear this much more often than any of the "Clean" fragrances. It is light and fresh with light soapy undertones-a great clean skin scent.

scentous
scentous

incredible clean smell.. very different than the other clean scents on the market with its longevity..maybe "clean ultimate" may compete with the longevity. but others are slightly better than a deodorant. I always thought that it is the ingredients of the clean soapy scents which avoids a high longevity and sillage but geicha blanche is the contradiction..starts very citrusy (although no citrus is mentioned in the ingredients) then it is all dove cream, heavenly..this what I was wishing for, every time I cream myself with dove, now I have it:))

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

This perfume oil starts out as a sharp floral, more on the hyacinth side than anything else, but with a strange note that’s like a new shower curtain and a little bit of chlorox. For an oil, it has amazing sillage. Very soon I’m surrounded by a thick cloud of heavy floral notes that are hard to identify. I don’t really smell the jasmine and ylang that are supposed to be in it, nor do I smell lychee, maybe because the synthetic hyacinth completely overpowers them. The drydown is a mixed white floral in which nothing really stands out. This scent is too flowery for me, but might be appreciated by a lover of florals.

Carnelian
Carnelian

I really like the Aroma M line, but this is my fave of theirs. It goes on as a lemony citrus with a little waxiness, but dries down to a scent that is clean, AND sweet (not soapy, light and beautiful, wonderful for summer. Good for everyday, or for when you want to smell good but can't wear anything heavy.

Enchant
Enchant

Clean, fresh from the shower scent. It does go on pretty strong and it lasts and lasts. It's a pretty good one, but there is an odd note in it that is a little synthetic. I still like it a lot in spite of the odd note. It's worth giving a try if you like the fresh from the shower types of perfumes.

honeydew
honeydew

Close to perfection.
One of the best clean smell I've ever worn. It's not fresh or aquatic, but a calm, soapy, white-flowery mature clean scent that lasts all day.

jcmunich
jcmunich

For me Geisha Blanche is the original clean and freshly showered fragrance and I mean clean without being soapy or cloyingly sweet. Pure white blossoms with a hint of lychee. A truly wonderful and underrated fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aroma M Geisha Blanche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aroma M Geisha Blanche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Geisha Blanche by Aroma M. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Geisha Blanche by Aroma M represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.