Designers » A » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Totally Edible Aromachology for women

Totally Edible Aromachology for women
dislike

cacao

Totally Edible is for spontaneous, optimistic and creative women. It contains notes of Sicilian orange, lemon, vanilla, apples, sugar cane and chocolate. Available as100 ml EDP. Totally Edible was launched in 2009.

Vanille Amalfi Lemon Orange Mexican chocolate Red Apple Sugar

Totally Edible Fragrance Reviews

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Not bad for the price, reminds me of Lea. Seemingly a summer fragrance, on me I think I would like it better on a cool evening. Going to pass this one on. It's a really pretty bottle, and as some say it's too synthetic, but I don't really think so, not on me anyways. Not bad, but not me, and neither is Lea.

fairspirit4
fairspirit4

Really strong. Smelled a bit like suntan lotion to me. I was surprised by the beachy smell and it just wasn't for me. =)

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

I got a sampler pack of these and the large bottle of this , returned it , ugh gross fake synthetic waxy Carmel , mixed with a lemon bathroom cleaner , they are all generic and cheap smelling ! Heck vs store scent smells better than these weak cheap smelling expensive scents !

Nicole1978
Nicole1978

I ordered the sampler pack from Aromachology and this is the one I really was interested in trying and I love it! On me this starts off with a pretty good balance of sugar, vanilla, lemon, and light powdery chocolate. Over a few hours I do seem to notice the apple make a small appearance, but I'm not noticing any orange. I am really happy I ordered the sampler pack and gave this scent a try because I like it a lot! The lasting power is good with this fragrance on me, about 6 or 7 hours before it really seems to fade away and I'm guessing that if I had a full bottle to spray more generously it may even last a little longer. I am adding this to my list of fragrances to purchase for fall, the only pitfall of this fragrance is the price... If you love sweet gourmand scents that are still light and wearable everyday this would be a great scent for you to try!

dannysmom
dannysmom

I ordered a sample pack from aromachology. This one is definitely a good fragrance. On me, it's pure sugar and lemon. I don't smell any chocolate, apples, or vanilla. It would be good for a daytime scent, as I find it a bit linear for going out at night. I would buy a bottle if I could get it in a smaller size with free shipping. :)

Edit- The longer I have this on, the more I like it. The apple does sneak in a little later, and it's gorgeous. Still no chocolate, though. I've been wearing it for 5 hours now.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

This is so unique and totally edible!

Lemon and orange rinds dominate the opening with their zest. Then apple playfully makes an entrance as it tip toes around an almost non existent chocolate. There is mostly citrus, fruit, and sugars here... hardly any vanilla either. Nevertheless, it maintains a gourmand character. I'd save this for a late summer early fall and apple picking in an orchard.

jenka135
jenka135

I like some sweet, gourmand scents... but on me, this was like taking a sugar bath. Very strong--one spray goes a very long way. My fiance, whose allergies typically prevent him from smelling very much, smelled and disliked this one on me. Of the notes, there wasn't anything to cut the sweetness (I couldn't find the citrus...). It sounded amazing, but sadly doesn't work with my skin chemistry. Traded to another member, and hopefully she'll have better luck!

Totally Edible by Aromachology 4.00 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aromachology Totally Edible fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Aromachology Totally Edible, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Totally Edible by Aromachology. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Totally Edible by Aromachology represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Montale Chocolate Greedy Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee By Kilian Love by Kilian Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Mokha Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Nez a Nez Ambre a Sade By Kilian Back to Black Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Diesel Loverdose Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Keiko Mecheri Paradise Lost Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Peach Guerlain Insolence Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Creme Brulee Omnia Profumo Madera