Designers » A » Floral « Groups

After the Rain Arran Aromatics for women

After the Rain Arran Aromatics for women
dislike

After the Rain by Arran Aromatics is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses and floral notes; middle notes are jasmine and rose; base notes are precious woods and musk.

Citruses Floral Notes

Jasmine Rose

Precious Woods Musk

Dawn
Jean Nate

After the Rain Fragrance Reviews

TitanicRose
TitanicRose

I adore this perfume ! I first discovered it by when my gardener took me to a garden centre in the cotswolds with cafe and gift shop to buy myself a birthday present for myself.it really does conjure up the smell of rain in the cotswold meadows and woods,especially in autumn,rotting leaf-mould and moss and newly rained-upon parched earth and native english wild flowers whose perfume is enhanced by a just-past rain-shower.i always want to wear it in autumn,when i long for the smell of country green,like another reviewer said,i am surprised vetiver wasn't listed in the notes.it simply makes me want to don a Downton Abbey style tweed suit and Hunter wellies,and find a nice meadow and woods belonging to a rural parish village in the rural cotswolds.as a woman in her mid 40s,this thought is pleasing to me,with this perfume on my pulse points.

Siv55
Siv55

This is quite unisex to begin with. It may not be listed in the notes or on the box but there appears to be vetiver up front. It's very fresh,smooth and creamy and warms into vanilla/sandalwood. It gets more feminine as it goes along, but still a unisex overall I think. Reminds me of Ghost Serenity at times, and an Avon one whose name escapes me.

Punkich
Punkich

I was tempted to buy this blind after reading these reviews. Wow. . . a very boyish scent in my view. Reminds me of the old Avon aftershaves I'm afraid! Of course it all depends on your skin. Have put it on Ebay.

Atreyu_Crimmins
Atreyu_Crimmins

After a long hiatus from reviews I have found the scent to break my silence. After the Rain is evocative of a deep forest of wet mossy trees and florals. It is a fresh and beautiful composition.

I could write a sonnet about the essential oils of lime and mandarin, sensual musk and precious woods but my honest recommendation is that you simply take a chance and buy it.

fuzzybutt59
fuzzybutt59

As a great fan of nearly all AA fragrances,I was surprised that Am Byth made by AA for Clogau (the Welsh gold company) is not listed.
Any fan of After the Rain would love it,I managed to find a couple of bottles on Ebay.Well worth seeking out.

Francop
Francop

Gorgeous Creation from Arran Aromatics in Scotland!

The scent is a well acomplished symphony of citrus, woods and long lasting musk.

Suitable for all year round wearing and with good longevity and sillage.

Excellent complementary bathing and pampering products; the candle is also to die for...

Double Thumbs up!

LookOut
LookOut

I can't believe this is a scent meant only for ladies! I found that out AFTER I bought a small bottle during my trip to Edinburgh. At the very least, it should be unisex.

But after asking around with colleagues, it seems I'm the only one who found this a masculine scent ... Oh well :) At least the other Fragrantica reviewers thought so as well!

It's a nice floral perfume that smells fresh and clean due to the added citrus. I'm having a really hard time telling the different notes apart, but what I THINK I'm smelling the most is the florals and the precious woods. And because it smells fresh and clean I obviously get the citruses as well, but they don't dominate the perfume.

I agree with Kaleide that Rianna's review describes this scent perfectly. However, I do find it has an aftershave-y vibe ... but in a good way!

Kaleide
Kaleide

Rianna's review describes this scent perfectly. Smells fresh and clean like shower gel, not like flowers. Wasn't very impressed until the drydown, which is lovely and slightly masculine.

Rianna
Rianna

I love this smell. It's really unique and clean. I don't always want to smell too sweet and flowery and this is just the perfume you should have in your collection to make the difference. When you want to smell fresh and clean without an overwhelming waft of flowers this is the one. I don't think it smells like aftershave, it's light and refreshing, as it says 'After the Rain', it smells fresh, attractive, clean, and when you wear it people will ask "What have you got on" It's different in a nice way. I love it and am always buying a new bottle when the old one runs out because I miss it. My boyfriend loves it too and always asks what I'm wearing because it smells so nice. I love Arran Aromatics they're soooo underrated. It would be great to see them in the bigger department stores because their scents would really sell.

Spido
Spido

Juniper, lavandin and probably cardamom is missing from the notes - and juniper is the note that makes this unwearable for me, as it smells like a man's cologne on me. I read some raving reviews about this, but was so disappointed when it arrived. NOT a feminine scent, at least not on me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Arran Aromatics After the Rain fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Arran Aromatics After the Rain, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify After the Rain by Arran Aromatics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of After the Rain by Arran Aromatics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.