Designers » A » Floral « Groups

After the Rain Arran Aromatics for women

After the Rain Arran Aromatics for women
dislike

After the Rain by Arran Aromatics is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses and floral notes; middle notes are jasmine and rose; base notes are precious woods and musk.

Citruses Floral Notes

Jasmine Rose

Precious Woods Musk

After the Rain Fragrance Reviews

Francop
Francop

Gorgeous Creation from Arran Aromatics in Scotland!

The scent is a well acomplished symphony of citrus, woods and long lasting musk.

Suitable for all year round wearing and with good longevity and sillage.

Excellent complementary bathing and pampering products; the candle is also to die for...

Double Thumbs up!

LookOut
LookOut

I can't believe this is a scent meant only for ladies! I found that out AFTER I bought a small bottle during my trip to Edinburgh. At the very least, it should be unisex.

But after asking around with colleagues, it seems I'm the only one who found this a masculine scent ... Oh well :) At least the other Fragrantica reviewers thought so as well!

It's a nice floral perfume that smells fresh and clean due to the added citrus. I'm having a really hard time telling the different notes apart, but what I THINK I'm smelling the most is the florals and the precious woods. And because it smells fresh and clean I obviously get the citruses as well, but they don't dominate the perfume.

I agree with Kaleide that Rianna's review describes this scent perfectly. However, I do find it has an aftershave-y vibe ... but in a good way!

Kaleide
Kaleide

Rianna's review describes this scent perfectly. Smells fresh and clean like shower gel, not like flowers. Wasn't very impressed until the drydown, which is lovely and slightly masculine.

Rianna
Rianna

I love this smell. It's really unique and clean. I don't always want to smell too sweet and flowery and this is just the perfume you should have in your collection to make the difference. When you want to smell fresh and clean without an overwhelming waft of flowers this is the one. I don't think it smells like aftershave, it's light and refreshing, as it says 'After the Rain', it smells fresh, attractive, clean, and when you wear it people will ask "What have you got on" It's different in a nice way. I love it and am always buying a new bottle when the old one runs out because I miss it. My boyfriend loves it too and always asks what I'm wearing because it smells so nice. I love Arran Aromatics they're soooo underrated. It would be great to see them in the bigger department stores because their scents would really sell.

Spido
Spido

Juniper, lavandin and probably cardamom is missing from the notes - and juniper is the note that makes this unwearable for me, as it smells like a man's cologne on me. I read some raving reviews about this, but was so disappointed when it arrived. NOT a feminine scent, at least not on me.

After the Rain by Arran Aromatics 3.63 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Arran Aromatics After the Rain fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Arran Aromatics After the Rain, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify After the Rain by Arran Aromatics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of After the Rain by Arran Aromatics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cristobal Balenciaga Quadrille Dior Miss Dior Coty L'Aimant L`Occitane en Provence L'Occitan Eau de Toilette La Perla La Perla Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Arran Aromatics Lili Yardley Peony Yardley Royal English Daisy Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original Van Cleef & Arpels First Arran Aromatics Citrus Shores Giorgio Armani Armani Code Le Parfum Lancaster Lancaster Eau de Concentree Penhaligon`s Castile Yardley Heritage Collection: Geranium Bond No 9 Nuits de Noho Givenchy Givenchy III Thierry Mugler A*Men Les Parfums de Cuir Pierre Balmain Jolie Madame