Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

Eydis Arran Aromatics for women and men

Eydis Arran Aromatics for women and men
dislike

Eydis by Arran Aromatics is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bergamot and citruses; middle notes are honeysuckle and clover;

Bergamot Citruses

Honeysuckle Clover

Eydis Fragrance Reviews

iolanda hannah
iolanda hannah

I like the Arran Aromatics line. Eydis is a fresh, aromatic, citric-green scent and very linear.
I smell fresh citruses (bergamot/grapefruit/lime) and a slightly sweetish flowery note in the background. It's a very refreshing light summer fragrance and lasts for several hours on me.
Good value for the price. (8 Euros)

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

A nice, light spring/summer scent. Although listed as unisex, in my opinion this is a more feminine scent, although I guess in hot weather the right man could pull this off.
It does strongly remind me of something but I am unsure exactly what. I think a it might be that it smells like Clinique Happy, though I have not smelled that in years but my Mum used to wear it often. I think that is what it smells a bit like - Happy on my mother!
I get a nice citrus opening, not sharp at all but quite smooth, with a lovely bergamot note. Then it began to turn more floral although I was unable to distinguish the note. I had thought perhaps cherry blossom before I looked at the listed notes!
After an hour or so the citrus is present but less dominant, and the bergamot and floral notes interplay to create a light, uplifting, and to me very feminine scent. This does have a soapy note to it, but a pleasant one.
I think this is a nice work day scent, or for hot days. It is quite light and soft yet still has some projection, but gently. I think it would suit all ages.
Pleasant and inoffensive, I think people who like Happy, Somerset meadow, Noa, Premiour Jour, would like this. Good price too!

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

Eydis reminds me strikingly of Clinique Happy in Bloom. It possesses the same watery freesia-like note, accompanied by a soft mixture of grapefruit and bergamot that ends up in clean, almost soapy base. Although I prefer In Bloom both for the scent and the bottle, Eydis is pretty good for its ridiculously low price. It could make an excellent first perfume for a young girl, a serene entry in the perfume world.

Eydis by Arran Aromatics 4.00 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Arran Aromatics Eydis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Arran Aromatics Eydis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eydis by Arran Aromatics. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eydis by Arran Aromatics represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Noa Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Nina Ricci Premier jour Stella McCartney Stella Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Guerlain Vol de Nuit DSQUARED² She Wood Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Penhaligon`s Violetta Jean Patou Sublime Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Cartier Baiser Vole Arran Aromatics Bay Citrus for men