Designers » A » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela Arrogance for women

Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela Arrogance for women
dislike

Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela Arrogance for women Pictures

A fragrant collection of five fragrances was introduced in 2005 and it includes: Arrogance Mix Lime, Zucchero; Mix Litchi, Mandorla; Mix Melograno Vite; Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela; Mix Vaniglia, Papaya, available as 100 ml EDT.

Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela or Musk and Apple incorporates aromas of pink grapefruit, apple, osmanthus, vanilla and white musk.

Grapefruit Kumquat

Osmanthus Apple

White Musk Vanilla

Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela Fragrance Reviews

Fede Buffay
Fede Buffay

Comprato nel 2008 durante una vacanza a Sirmione, avrà sempre il potere di ricordarmi quei luoghi e quel periodo. E' molto frizzante, la mela è molto forte, ci sento anche delle note agrumate abbastanza intense, è una fragranza fresca e perfetta per la primavera estate, ma non lo disdegno neanche adesso in autunno.

My sample vial says that this perfume comes from the house of Schiaparelli-Pikenz, but after a bit of googling I have deduced that Arrogance is the name of a house closely associated if not identical with Schiaparelli-Pikenz. So how is MUSCHIO BLANCO ET MELA MIX?

Initially, the first waft off the top, just screams out "Italian"! It smells like something from the Moschino Cheap & Chic series, among other Italian offerings. Shortly thereafter, the musk and the apple come together to produce a surprisingly nice, albeit simple, perfume. The sillage expands and the longevity is good, and most importantly, it smells clean and musky and fruity but not overly sweet. I rather like it.

This perfume is reminding me of my memory of Nelly APPLE BOTTOMS, which however I have only worn once, so I'm going to go do a side-by-side comparison right now and will report back...

I'm back: the two fragrances are similar, but the drydown of this one is better. APPLE BOTTOMS has an expansive apple note which grows all the way to the drydown.

Richnata
Richnata

Really lasting one, I have it, my mom has it and two girls from my office purchased it. It is really blanco....so pleasant, desirable and sexy...powerful I would say. Just one small remark 0 I purchased it after winter and I was wearing it daily while the air was still cool outside, now in the mid. of May it seems a little strong for me during the day as the weather is hot. However it would be very appropriate and sexy in the evening time when it is cooler.

love_to_death_9
love_to_death_9

It is like Ange ou Demon Le Secret!
I loove it!I like everything from Arrogance.Great classy perfumes and great lasting power

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Arrogance Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Arrogance Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela by Arrogance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arrogance Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela by Arrogance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Extravagance d'Amarige Christian Dior Poison Tendre Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Le Lys Cacharel Anais Anais Eau Legere Arrogance Arrogance Mix Lime, Zucchero Ted Lapidus Lovely Fantasme Givenchy Hot Couture Collection No.1 Dolce&Gabbana By Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman Christian Dior Dune Narciso Rodriguez Essence Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris John Galliano John Galliano Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bond No 9 So New York Christian Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Jean Charles Brosseau Fleurs d`Ombre Violette - Menthe Rochas Poupee