Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya Arrogance for women
dislike

tropical
Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya Arrogance for women Pictures

A fragrant collection of five fragrances was introduced in 2005 and it includes: Arrogance Mix Lime, Zucchero; Mix Litchi, Mandorla; Mix Melograno Vite; Mix Muschio Blanco, Mela; Mix Vaniglia, Papaya, available as 100 ml EDT.

Floral-oriental Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya is created of bergamot and papaya in top notes, with peony and apricot in a heart and base notes of vanilla and white musk.

Papaya Mandarin Orange

Peony Cassia

Vanilla White Musk

Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya Fragrance Reviews

vetiver
vetiver

I maybe will say something..offensive...but to me this is the worst papaya smell ever...this smells like sweat...vanilla and rotten fruits....i am sorry ...

Richnata
Richnata

I adore fragrances made by Arrogance and already had a few, I even repeated some. This one is nice, but for me too much vanilla, I don't see papaya there, sorry, but cinnamon...for me it is a bit unusual. I feel as though it is a french pie with vanilla but not a perfume. But my friend wear is and says it is one of her favorites. I guess tastes differ.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Arrogance Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Arrogance Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya by Arrogance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arrogance Mix Vaniglia, Papaya by Arrogance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Lancetti Etre Special Edition III Torrente L`Or Intense Molyneux Quartz Pure Red MDCI Parfums Le Rivage des Syrtes Carla Fracci Hamlet Accessorize Accessorize Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan Creed Angelique Encens Lancome Tresor Diamant Noir Jean Patou Moment Supreme Lulu Beauty Marlena