Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme Arrogance for women

Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme Arrogance for women
dislike

Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme is a fragrance for women by the house of Arrogance presented in 2007. Top notes encompass litchi, bergamot and pepper, a heart incorporates violet, rice and ambrette seed, while base notes introduce sandalwood, precious wood and cedar. The perfume is available as 75ml edp.

Bergamot Litchi Pink Pepper

Rice Violet Powdery Notes Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Sandalwood Cedar Musk

Meteorites
Violette in Love

Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

Some people are saying this is a soft fragrance that stays close to the skin, others are saying it's overwhelming strong. Please excuse my frustration, but what is going on here?!

Dufteren
Dufteren

Oh what a mess.

I love powdery perfumes, Ombre rose. infusion d'iris insolence, and I love the scent in Guerlain meteorites make up line.

So I blind bought this from the states, but I didn't do my homework, so with new rules for import tax, including postage this is now maybe my most expensive perfume.

The perfume itself, it is a sweet soft powder scent, there is a rice note in it that oddly enough reminds me of Kenzo Amour, the scent stays as it is on the skin. Even though it is nice, I am a bit dissapointed, I expected more, it lacks that little ekstra note, it feels like they finished the perfume in the middle of the prosess. The scent it self is also very veak, I can hardly detect it when I put my nose to the skin.

So maybe, my dissapointment is colored by the fact that I payed to much for this, for the prize I could have had a Guerlain, and a Guerlain this is not.

tabitha.sullivan
tabitha.sullivan

When I first opened the box I got a whif of cedar. The first blast is of cedar and litchi to me, then it settled down into a very musky, ricey powdery violet. Very soft and sweet. Love it! It has great staying power, however it is very close to the skin. My husband loves it, he said it smells like "Violet dryer sheets".

olga1780
olga1780

Like others mentioned, there is not much going on here in terms of composition: it's pretty much lots of powdery, sweet violets. The amazing part is how strong this fragrance is, especially considering the type of scent. The initial blast is so overwhelming, you can almost feel the powder in your nose. But it settles quickly to a sweet, soft scent with a very substantial projection....kind of romantic, pleasant, but not outstanding. Poudre is not extremely long lasting on me (around 3-4 hours), but for the time it lasts it packs quite powerful a punch in terms of sillage.
Poudre may appeal to those who like powdery fragrances, because in my opinion it is a serous powder bomb.

After 3 wears a definite like from me. Makes me think of pastel pink laces and ruffles.

*sophi*
*sophi*

The smell of lipstick!The smell of face make-up powder...soft powdery violets ...litchi is very sweet......it keeps reminding me two scents by Guerlain:meteorites and insolence ...but this is quite unique to me :)The scent of the innocence ...:)

I.I
I.I

It's strange but this perfume is so subtle that i can barely smell it on my wrist, even directly after appication. I wanted to like this but i can't understand it. It's too 'dusty' for me, to 'low' profile. One would say it lacks personality.
I adore Arrogance pour Femme and I wanted so much to like this one...and to buy it. The bottle is so pretty!

Aqua218
Aqua218

Soapy violet that lasts and lasts and lasts. Not much else going on in terms of other notes. So if you're into soapy violet perfumes that remain the same from first spritz until you wash them off, you'll love this.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a soft sweet little thing. violets and litchi is very prominant to me , making this very very sweet,
It reminds me a bit off Galliano Galliano. but thi is more powdery,

The rice is prominant to on my skin. i think this is bit to sweet and a bit boring on my skin .

Good but a bit boring. they could put in somthing more to create deepth thats my thought on it;).

allexa27
allexa27

soft,dry,violet powder with sweetnes coming from the violets and amber.Reminds me somehow of Meteorites,but this has much more violets in it and is not so dry as Meteorites.I think i am in love.
A MUST have for lovers of powdery-violet scents!

teddito
teddito

Very tender and interesting fragrance.
There is much powder in the top notes, but not as sweet as in Galliano.Stays close to the skin and the orris and violets make a wonderful smooth finish

Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme by Arrogance 3.92 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Arrogance Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Arrogance Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme by Arrogance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arrogance Poudre Pour Femme by Arrogance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.